[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG - Not Your Kind of People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 6
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>26616648
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: 1456695804316.jpg (658 KB, 1232x815) Image search: [Google]
1456695804316.jpg
658 KB, 1232x815
>>26616648
Post sheets
>>
>>26616728
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>26616728
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
>>26616728
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>26616728
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>26616648
nah
>>
>>26616728
Hey quick question do I have to write up a sheet to join.
>>
>>26616936
You do need a sheet in order to join a game (though tonight's is already filled up, locked game). If you follow the cytube link in the pastebin in the OP, we can help answer questions about making a character, games, etc
>>
>>26616936
Come into the cytube here and we'll help you out
In this paste, it's the first link
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT

>>26616668
>>26616741
>>26616755
>>26616780
>>26616903
Last time on HolyQuest...

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26574318/#26577224

What began as a cleansing ritual took a turn for the strange. Pryce, Dania, Flaming, and Observer partook in the Ecclesians' soul-cleansing ritual, wherein they saw strange visions, with Dania and Flaming even sharing one. A central figure recurring in all 3 visions was an equine made of all white and black stripes. He came to each of their aid, in every vision. Ichimonji noted their visions lasted shorter than they usually do, and nobody felt much different afterward. Meanwhile Amy learned basic trumpeting.

(1/2)
>>
>>26616981
Ok cool just thought I'd ask. I'll finish writing it and then I might join another time.
>>
Shortly after waking, a fight broke out between Pryce and Shei after the latter confessed to sabotaging the date with Flaming. The fighting continued with Flow acting as a mediator, until Princesses Laciela and Yareakh got involved. Laciela was all hyped up about the fight, seeming to get more energetic the worse it got. Yareakh on the other hand began to dry heave, stammering about how you weren't doing what you were 'supposed' to. Soon her hair fell flat, and she yelled something in a strange language with a stomp of her hoof.
---

>Present
https://soundcloud.com/foretfantome/dolls-polyphony-geinoh
Darkness fades in from the right and left like set of sliding doors. It is not black like ordinary nighttime darkness, but a kind of heavy, void-like shade, quite something indescribable between black and gray. It is at once devoid of color yet has a kind of lightness behind it. As your vision is obscured, objects appear to vanish entirely from the scene, as if teleported away as the "doors" cover them.

You hear the sound of distant hoofsteps trampling on wooden floors, the creaking of an old curtain, then the sudden, earsplitting sound of two wooden blocks clapping.

In a flash, your vision returns to you.

>>26616741
>>26616755
>>26616780
You are back within the walls of the town of Lilane by the empty lot in which Observer parked the ship, no worse for wear. From above, a team of 10 pegasi descends, pulling 3 chariots filled to the brim with old scrap metal, boxes of assorted tools, and four magitech cores. "Hup-up-up-up-up-up-up-up..." they chant as they descend slowly to the ship, kicking their hooves in unison as though marching.

Laciela and Yareakh are nowhere to be seen. Renee, the goos, and River are with you, though the last one is fast asleep on the ground, right front hoof occasionally kicking, ears twitching as she snores.

(2/3)
>>
>>26616668
You find yourself back in the guard tower where you went off to sulk. Your H/Ws are at full, but your body still has the wear and tear Shei inflicted in the fight.

>>26616903
You wake up with a start in the medbay adjacent to the barracks, where you woke up earlier. Your H/W are at full, but you still have the injuries the others inflicted during the fight. The unicorn nurses tend to other patients, either unaware or ignoring you.
>>
>>26617129

http://pastebin.com/kwuiKKbN
>>
>>26617129
>>26617144
>for everyone

As you come to after the initial flash, you notice something peculiar about how the world comes back into place.

Starting with the land and objects closest to you, things appear to fade in. Slowly, objects farther away, from the houses to the wall surrounding Lilane, fade in similarly. Finally, the sky, the birds, and the far-off sights of the swamp-and-forest landscape. The process takes about five seconds.
>>
>>26617191
You are back with Flow, Flaming, and Dania, actually in the middle of playing a basic tune on your Lumpet.

>see first set of replies in
>>26617129
>>
>>26617129
>>26617144
Pryce looks around as his vision returns and color comes back.
"Wha... What happened? How'd I get back here?!"
Pryce says half-shouting, the anger from the previous events still leaving his blood hot.
"That wasn't a dream, was it?"
Pryce stands, too quickly as he holds a hoof to his head as the bruise starts to throb. He winces at the surge, his hoof trailing off the lump and along the burn marks from where his band was scorched off.
"It wasn't. Even with demon-caused delusion, no visions have left anything physical behind before."
Pryce lowers his hoof, turning back from the outer fields to look into the town.
He spreads his wings, and takes off to fly over the city, scanning for Shei.
>>
>>26616982
>>26616982
Flaming Shorthorns watches the fight with great interest, curious as to who the victor between the three stallions will be before she's distracted by Yareakh's outburst. "Wait, don't interfere! They need to settle this as stallions!"

She's too late as the darkness surrounds her vision, Shorthorns turning her head in every direction trying to find some some source of color as all she knows has lost its light, and she panics internally as items begin to disappear one after the other.

The wooden-block clapping sends chills up her spine before the flash brings her back to reality, Shorthorns shaking her head and shivering as a result of the experience as the items seem to fade in from nothingness. She looks at the Cloud Factory and the various pegasi hauling parts down to it.

"Wha... we're out here?" She turns around in a full circle chasing her tail as she looks about. "We're outside the city?! But, we were just inside the hut... how did we get out here?!" She looks to the sleeping River and Renee, "H-hey! Did you see what happened? I lost the vision." She looks back towards the walls, heading back towards them in a trot to see if she can find her way back to the hut.
>>
>>26617206
>>26617278

"Oh," Amy says, pulling Lumpet away form her lips. "That actually happened? I just figured I stopped paying attention again."
>>
>>26617194
Shei-sher is seen rubbing his forehead with a hoof, feeling out of sorts. He notices the obscure imaging of everything coming back and spends a moment remembering what happened. "ba-a-a-a..." he sighs "Confounded lapses.. Whats happening to me?"

Shei-Sher gets off his bed and ambles out of the medbay and into the room he last saw Volkama.
>>
>>26617302
Shorthorns stops in her tracks, raising an eyebrow to Amy, "Huh? I mean, yeah, of course it happened... you saw it too, right? So it must have. You aren't weirded out by..." she looks at the trumpet in Amy's hooves, "Why are you playing a trumpet?"
>>
>>26617129
Flow shakes his head and looks around as he sheathes Schlangenschwert. He looks down at his hooves and then looks at his clones.
"What happened?"
>"Beats me, Sir Flow."
>>"The fight got bloody interrupted!"
Flow grits his teeth and sighs.
"Ah, screw it, no use in keeping them apart."
>"A wise decision, Sir Flow. it'd be best to not hold a grudge against them, their, "beef" is with each other."
>>"But that bleedin goat tried usin yer mare against ya! Ow' could you just let that slide?!"
Vice smacks Trapper to shut him up.
"I couldn't. But what's the point in fighting amongst ourselves? None whatsoever. I'd rather not start a fight that'll tear us apart even more, even if he acts immature."

He looks out to the distance and notices the world seeping into vision.
"What in the world did she do?..."
>"I think that's a question better left unanswered, Sir Flow. Be thankful that the fight didn't escalate further."

Vice takes the Bow of the Stormking, and pulls the drawstring back.
>"If you don't mind, Sir Flow, I have an idea I'd like to test out."
He beckons Trapper to follow him, and he looks around for some branches or sticks to use, bringing the longsword along with him.
>>
>>26617334

"I call him Lumpet!" Amy says proudly and excitedly. "I just learned how to play him earlier today!"

She completely doesn't answer the other part of the question.
>>
>>26617367
"...is that...Mr. Skeletal's trumpet?"

Flow points to the Lumpet.
>>
>>26617367
"Lumpet?" She turns her head, "That's a... kinda silly, isn't it? Trumpets don't need names. I don't think any musical instrument does."

She shakes her head, "A-and that doesn't answer the question! I mean, why are you playing him all of a sudden? Don't you remember Shei, Pryce, and Flow were fighting?"

>>26617382
She turns her head, eyes opening up, "Sir Flow, you were just fighting with Pryce and Shei now, weren't you? I DIDN'T just imagine that."
>>
>>26617408
Flow takes a deep breath and nods his head.

"I didn't want them to fight, so I tried keeping them apart," he frowns, "but now, I'm certain they're gonna beat the tar out of each other now."
>>
>>26617206
>>26617129
''What the...'' She looks down at her hooves, then back up at the working pegasi
''That...That was...''

>>26617339
''Some sort of magic My gooey fellows...But that kind...I have never seen or felt magic like that ever before... I heard that being teleported by unicorn magic just feels like a flash but that was VERY unlike that...'' The sheep turns to the goo trio
''While you test that, I think I should go after those two...Their names were Laci and the other was...Bah, I don't recall''

>>26617408
''You did not Flaming, I was there too, and just like the visions, I believe we shared that same feeling. That one did some kind of strange teleport magic on us...Maybe there is more to that...''

''I will try and return to the hut and see if I can find them there...If any of you wish, please come with me, or use the time and rest a little more, I'll return briefly''
She heads off and tries to find her way back to where the hut was
>>
>>26617339
You take some old branches and sticks from an old dying tree near the town's fountain plaza.

>>26617278
>>26617302
You approach the southern gate and head to the dirt road which led down to the road. As you reach the road and can see the lake, you see it as it was before Ichimonji and the unicorn put the hut there. The grass there is completely undisturbed, without any indents, flat patches or holes that would suggest the hut was even there in the first place.

>>26617224
As you fly across town, you see Shei making his way to the ship, still parked in the lot where Observer put it. By the outside is a team of ten pegasi carrying chariots full of scrap metal and tools for repairing the ship, as well as Renee and a sleeping River Spring.

>>26617320
You head across to the ship, where a team of team of ten pegasi carrying chariots full of scrap metal and tools for repairing the ship sit, as well as Renee and a sleeping River Spring.

While Renee leans by River to check if she's alright, the head of the pegasi team hobbles over to you with a wave. "Howdy-oop! Is you the one named Observer? Cause Mister EK sent us over here with some orders to patch y'er putter up and get 'er back in the sky."

You hear a hearty "Go huntingfish! No, no, pick up a darned deadly papercard. I think. " from within the ship, in Volkama's voice.
>>
>>26617408

"Yeah," Amy shrugs. "Like I said, I kinda figured I just stopped paying attention. Maybe you did too."

She pauses for a second. "Does that... not usually happen to you?"

>>26617382

"Iunno," Amy shrugs. "I found it in Box."
>>
>>26617462
See
>"You approach the southern gate..."
in
>>26617466
>>
>>26617466

"Boy," Amy says, scratching her head in embarrassment. "I musta REALLY blanked out this time. It's been so long that they even took the tent down. It was so long ago that the holes are gone!"
>>
>>26617466
>>26617320
Pryce lands down in front of Shei as he sees him near the ship.
"We aren't finished yet."
He says sternly.
>>
>>26617466
''This... This is just bizzare...'' She circles the perimeter of where the hut never was
''That pony did much more than just a simple teleport spell huh...I think I will find Ichimonji and see if she can aswer this... Flaming, Amy, you are free to come along. I think I'll start by looking around where the order of Ecclesia or their headquarters are...I should ask around...''

And so, the sheep went forth in search of the Ecclesian headquarters/center of operations/whatever you name it
>>
>>26617447
Flaming looks up at him, "I don't get this. What's wrong with males fighting each other? Shei certainly had it coming and Pryce had his honor to defend. This is what males do to resolve differences when words fail, they FIGHT. It's perfectly normal but everyone's acting like they're completely wrong."

>>26617462
"I'll be going back to the hut too, Novelus. But that's so strange then... it must have been some sort of magic, but, why didn't she come out with us then? And why did things look the way they did?"

>>26617474
"What?!" Shorthorns asks incredulously, "I... well, yeah, I lose attention sometimes. I get bored like any other calf, but, I don't lose track of WHEN I stop paying attention. And they were fighting, i KNOW I wouldn't have lost attention during that."

>>26617466
"What.... the...." Shorthorns turns her head, looking about the patch of grass where the hut once stood.

"It was here." She rolls around looking about the grass, trying to find some scrap of the herbs or patches of dirt kicked up when they were walking around. "I KNOW it was here, what in the name of the spirits happened?!" She growls angrily, searching for something to prove what happened actually happened.

[1d10+1] Natural environ for Gaia, searching for evidence the Hut or the ponies inside it were here.
>>
>>26617129
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08

Observer's eyes metaphorically and somewhat literally lights up when the scrap metal is brought to her. "Yes, this will do nicely."

>Tinkering Time?
>>
>>26617466
Vice takes a few of the branches and makes sure that they're somewhat straight. Just a lil' bit. The ones that aren't so straight, he tosses aside for Trapper to start taking strips off of them. Vice, now that he has the strips made from the crooked branches, ties a weather factory machine gun cartridge to one of the straighter branches. He cuts a notch into the back, and tries to see what would happen if he shot the makeshift arrow from the bow.
[1d10]

Flow, meanwhile, takes out his weapons and cleans them, making a note to get a stone so he can sharpen them.

>>26617474
"So it is Mr. Skeletals..."

>>26617535
"There's nothing wrong with having a duel. But in all honesty, having a duel with an ally will just hurt /both/ of the competing parties. I can't tell you how many allies I lost during my time as a bounty hunter due to duels."
He runs a hoof over his claymore.

"I dunno, I wanna beat Shei to the ground too, but we have a job to do. We can't let our idiotic arguments get in the way."
>>
>>26617535
''Bah, it's hopeless, Flaming, that strange moth princess did something bizzare and I want to find out what it was...And just who exactly she is...I cannot say that I was happy with the fight, but the way she interrupted it...Those words...'You are not doing what you were supposed to...'
''And then she separates us and thinks she did anything but delay the fight with her powers as if we were her little dolls...Who does she thinks she is?'' The sheep growls, her voice wavering between the 'Lady Dania' impression and The Prince Novelus'
>>
>>26617575

"I'm sorry," Amy says quickly. "Does he need it back? I don't want to steal!"

>>26617535

"True..." Amy says. "That WAS a pretty important moment. I don't THINK I would lose attention at a time like that..."
>>
>>26617466
"Sorry, I am not and neither I've a clue for his whereabouts. Certainly, he will return soon. He's awful attached to this ship. For the moment you should find any superficial damages in need of amendments. There are plenty, you won't have trouble finding them."

Shei-Sher hears Volkama yammer on in the other, He leaves the pegasi to their work to speak with Volkama. "Peculiar afternoon is it not. How are you feeling Volkama." Shei greets him.
>>
>>26617517
You see Shei-sher sitting down before Volkama in the room with damon afflicted ponies "One moment please.. and we'll resume outside."
>>
>>26617609
"Er, no, since Mr. Skeletal is dead. I'm sure you can use it better than me and my clones could. Besides, we still have the clarinet and flute. I'm more of a percussion goo myself."
He puffs out his chest proudly.
>>
>>26617657
Pryce follows Shei, circling and standing face to face, looking down at the goat as he sits.
"And let you dabble with demons some more? No. Outside, now."
>>
>>26617666

"Well thank you," Amy says, moving to give Flow a hug. However, as she does every time she's about to hug a goo pony, she pauses. However, this time she shrugs and hugs anyway. Just very gently so as to not pop him, as she fears she could.

She lets go quickly. "Was that good? I don't really know how to hug goo ponies."
>>
>>26617684
Flow shakes his head.
"No no no, /this/ is how you hug a goo."

He utilizes his years-old experience of grappling and uses it to give Amy a bear hug. He makes sure to not stain her with purple goo.
>>
>>26617575
Flaming's eyes droop down, her gaze softening. "You lost many friends to duels?" She looks down. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She looks back up, "It's a risk... I can't say every duel between buffalo has not ended without tragedy either. ESPECIALLY not my clan's. But, Shei and Pryce are best friends. They would never actually KILL each other, don't you think?"

She huffs. "And if you agree Shei deserves a beat down I don't see what the issue is."

>>26617584
Shorthorns barks back, "It isn't hopeless yet, you don't know that! Gah!" She kicks a patch of grass in frustration. "What a WEIRD princess. Her sister was fine with fighting, what was her problem?"

She looks up to Novelus, and pauses, "Not like we were supposed to... I don't know... I'm certainly NO one's doll." She stomps a hoof. "We decide what we want to do, there's no 'supposed' about anything ever."

>>26617609
"Yeah, right? I wouldn't lose attention during it either, no way. It had to be something else...."

She turns her head, "How, often do you lose attention and forget where you are? You did that back in Circadia too, I remember."
>>
File: zither.jpg (36 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
zither.jpg
36 KB, 550x307
>>26617535
The heady smell of dew-damp grass gives you a pleasant rush, but not much in the way of evidence.

>>26617575
Vice flubs the release, letting it slip before fully cocked back. The "arrow" flies only a few meters before sailing down and smashing against a rock in the grass, smashing the ice bullet and shaft. It flew an impressive distance despite the botched release.

>>26617571
"Yess'm, we was told to bring you enough for a good fix-up all over and then some for one extra room if you was thinkin' of addin another one on. Though, I'd be mighty careful if I was you, 'cause Mister EK expect a mighty high price for helpin you out like this. Says you gon' be in some trouble if y'cut n run."

The team unhook themselves from the chariots. As you check the metal, you indeed find enough for one new room to add on, about 60 Units.

>>26617533
You recall Rus Tea and Zjetya dragging you to the library in the town hall earlier, so you head there. As you head inside, you are stopped in the main room, where many many Laity and Congregation have gathered, packed in like sardines. The workbenches for fixing things have all been cleared and pushed into the center, where Zjetya stands.

At present, she is singing a tune to the crowd of Ecclesians. Behind her, on another table, sit Laciela and Yareakh. Currently they play a two-segmented zither-type instrument together in sync.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDftyQ96ZVs

>>26617631
>>26617517
Pryce stops Shei just outside the airship's barracks, where Volkama and the half-demons play a 70-person game of a go-fish type game. Volkama peeks his head out when he hears the commotion, then ducks back in. "Don't get blood on the vines, you two!"
>>
>>26617682
You now notice that on every demon afflicted pony in the room there is a parchment with Gabby's seal placed on each other mutated bodies.

"I need to know how Volkama is doing." Shei replies with equal sternness
>>
>>26617707
Flow nods.
"Not so much friends, just...allies. But I've been ruthless in far too many duels. Broke a few bones here and there, maybe lobbed off a limb or two. Not pretty," he pauses, "to be honest, I'm not certain if they'd hold back in a duel."
He looks back to his claymore.
"And as for Shei...I can't be totally against him. He /did/ revive Renee after all..."

>>26617712
Vice smiles and makes another arrow, applying lightning via the Bow's effect. This time, he aims at Trapper.
>"Do tell me what you feel when the arrow impacts with your body, Trapper."
>>"Hehe, bring it on, ye shitead"
Trapper stands perfectly still, and Vice aims for his torso.
[1d10]
>>
>>26617712
>>26617682
"Ba-a-a-h!" Shei exasperates after seeing Volkama is occupied at the moment "Fiiine" he gets up from the floor "Lets go out and play, on sunny days like such foals should be enjoying some exercise." He says sarcastically, the place is in constant twilight its never sunny.
>>
>>26617731
Pryce's eyes narrow as she sees the swath of seals through the room.
He glares down at Shei, horn glowing.
"Have you been controlling all of these too? You were, weren't you! Just making sure they're still under your hold."
Pryce's horn flashes white, attempt to clear what he can of the seals from the ponies.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]

And then his horn returns to his red glow, attempting to grab Shei and drag him from the ship.
>Telekinesis [1d10]
"After I'm done with you, you're removing all of those seals one way or another."

>>26617712
"You stay out of this! You shouldn't even be around here!"
Pryce snaps at Volkama.
>>
>>26617707
''Exactly. She tried to change our fates like she was the master of a little game...But I will give her a piece of my mind...''
>>26617712
She snorts as she opens the doors to the library and sees the moths making their little show
Her mood is slowly brought to a more calm tone
''Huff...Very well then, I supose it would be rude to interrupt such a nice performance...''
She looks for a place to sit down and enjoy the show
>>26617707
''Flaming, I'll ask that you please do not interrupt this...But I hope you were not intending to in the first place...''
>>
>>26617771
>>26617777
>Drag in the most painful way possible to match the sarcasm
>>
>>26617707

"I did?" Amy cocks her head, answering the question by not answering it.

>>26617704

"That WAS a good hug," Amy says with a content smile, almost sad to see it end. "I'll have to return that hug again later."
>>
>>26617777
Shei's attention is caught by the light of your horn. "Stop! You know naught of what you're doing -I'm helping them!"
>>
>>26617824
"*I'M* helping them, by breaking them of your control."
>>
>>26617799
Flow nods his head.
"Yep. Years of practice with grappling sure does pay off, eh?"
He waves a hoof.
"No need for a hug, don't worry about it. It's on the house."
>>
>>26617841
"I'm controlling their inner demons!"
>>
>>26617864
"Trying to twist the description won't make you look better."
>>
>>26617712
Flaming takes her nose out of the wet grass and shakes off the moisture, angrily huffing as she kicks the grass. "Stupid magic alicorn princess with her stupid magic interrupting important business..."

She looks about the empty field, taking a short sigh as she heads along back to join Dania.

>>26617764
Her eyes seem to light up at the signs of hearing your ruthlessness. She shakes her tail slightly, "I'm sure they were very fierce battles that warranted it. Wish I could see one without our lives being on the line sometime."

She lowers her head, thinking on Shei and Pryce again. "I... I would hope they would. What Shei did was treacherous, loathful, underhoofed... but, I can't help feeling a little sorry for him." She lowers her ears. "In a way it's sort of my fault, I guess."

>>26617778
She snorts, "Well, I'll be sure to ask her when I find her then what that was all about... I'll tell you this, NO ONE decides what I do except me. Who does she think she is..."

>>26617712
>>26617778
Shorthorns grits her teeth, looking at the older princess with annoyance as she steps forward before being halted by Dania.

She looks up at the stage, and Flaming's ears perk up to the sounds of their relaxing music. She looks over at Dania, scrunching her face. "Hmmm.... it is kind of nice to listen to, I guess. It's alright, nothing great, but, pleasant enough to listen to."

She awaits the concerts end, but keeps a steady glare on Yar.

>>26617799
She puts a hoof to her face, sighing. "You don't remember me asking you where to go and you said 'nope, no idea'?!"
>>
File: Observer's ship.jpg (308 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Observer's ship.jpg
308 KB, 1680x1050
>>26617712
Observer inspects the scrap metal as she waves a dismissive hoof at the delivery pony. "I have my own reasons to go to this tomb now as well. Tell EK that the job will be done as soon as my allies are willing to take to the sky. Now if you'll excuse me." She says, beginning her work on the ship.

>Redesigning ship with repairs, also going to be building a new science lab.
>>
>>26617894
''I swear I have heard this same music somewhere else before but I cannot recall it... Still, please be a dear and calm down. This we can solve in a civilized way...And besides, you saw what she can do, Flaming. If we try to threaten her, she might do worse. I know you don't like her, and so far, neither do I, but let's try to stay on her good side for now, yes?''
>>
>>26617764
With a mildly humorous "Plbbt" the arrow lands in Trapper's butt with no impact.

>>26617777
>>26617771
"Pfffahahahahah! Oh, you too Pryce, buddy. You too. Whoever wins, don't burn the remains - I hunger, as do my guests." Volkama replies.

After disabling about 25% of the seals, Pryce chucks Shei onto the grass, in a telekinetic grip like a sizzling pan. Shei loses one hit as he lands on his side, painfully. Nearby, Renee and River stand, carrying on a hushed conversation. When they see the fight start, River raises her hoof and steps forward to intervene, but Renee puts her hoof on River's shoulder, stopping her. She gives Pryce a long, knowing look.

>>26617902
"Tell your friends! Make sure they all know! Cause this one time I got mad at my friend cause we thought the other one knew what we was gonna do at the park one day, but we didn't communicate well so nobody knew what the other was gonna do, and now he dead." the pegasus says. After an awkward silence, he and the other nine turn around and march away, going "Hup-up-up" as before.

>As you get to work, you feel you're going to be here for a while. Feel free to describe what you do, it'll be a while

>>26617799
>>26617778
>>26617894
The show ends shortly after Amy, Flaming, and Flow show up. Zjetya pauses, still standing on the pushed-together tables, a look of minor confusion on her face as she clears her throat and thanks the crowd in her lightly raspy voice. Yareakh and Laciela stand up behind the zither and bow to the crowd.

>Roll perception
>>
>>26617894

Amy scrunches up her face in ocnfused contemplation.

"Nope, no idea what you're talking about!" she concludes with a happy nod.

>>26617943

Amy watches with her typical unwitting happiness.

[1d10]
>>
>>26617943
The sheep kept a stare towards Zjetya, hoping she would catch it with her own
[1d10]
>>
>>26617894
Flow sighs.
"Maybe someday. It's been decades since my last /proper/ duel anyways, I think I'm due for a good one sooner or later. As for the whole Shei thing, I don't care wither way anymore, just let them duke it out. And what's this about it being your fault anyways?"

>>26617943
Vice blinks.
Trapper grabs the bow and aims it at Vice.
"Now /this/ is how you use a bow, idiot!"
He launches the arrow at the confounded goo.
[1d10]

>purrception
[1d10]
>>
>>26617943
Observer first has to make sure the metal framing is set in place before the ship can be fully built. Time to see if anyone is still on board and needs to evacuate.

She first then heads to the same room where Volkama and Shei are. "Shei, it's time to get your 'friends' off of my ship. I need to begin scrapping quite a bit of the ship and it will only make things more difficult if others are still inside." She calls out as she comes closer to the doorway.
>>
>>26617940
"I'm calm, do I not look calm? I'm super calm." She says in a very agitated tone, looking up at her with a scowl. "Well, it worked once when my guard was down. This time I'd be ready for it."

>>26617943
Shorty continues to listen to Zjetya's beautiful voice with the string instruments of the sisters, her rage slowly simmering down to normal levels as she listens to the eerily soothing music of the exotic trio. She gets up and stamps her hooves in a mild applause and begins to approach the stage before they begin the next set.

[1d10] She takes a look around as she does so.

>>26617967
She grimaces. "Well... you did. Hmph." She turns her head, "You should keep a list maybe Amy, like, a parchment and quill to write down everything important so that way you don't forget later, you know? I talked with a sheep who forgot a lot in Zha Arlakane when we were on the guard who did that, it seemed to work for him."

>>26617986
She smiles, "Thiiiink maybe if Pryce is still angry you could duel him? THAT would be a duel to see!"

She frowns. "Oh... well, apparently Shei only did what he did because he was jealous of Pryce. For a lot of reasons but, he named me specifically for some weird reason. I guess it's my fault Pryce took me out on a date, I asked him."
>>
>>26617864
As you drag Shei-sher out he fusses over your telekinetic grip with his hooves, to no avail. The heat from your TK and drag him along the metal floor causes him to wince.

>>26617943
>>26617887
Shei-Sher hits the ground letting out a grunt as he does. He's quick to stand to right back up and face Pryce "You imbecile! They were infected with demonic energy! I was helping them control it"

Shei-sher grips his staff with vervent anger and as he does the sky begins to crackle thunder and drizzle.
>Staff of the Cloudsmith: [1d10] to summon a storm

Pheo is seen perched on a low hanging tree branch. Observing the scuffle with her head tilted as if confused.
>>
>>26617943
Pryce ignores Volkama.

>>26617864
"I can't believe you. A whole town's worth of ponies under those seals. Were you practicing? Do you even see ponies as ponies?! Are we just puppets for you!"
Pryce looks down at Shei after tossing him.
"But I'll save whatever twisted plans you have with those ponies for another time. I thought we were friends, allies. One of the few I could rely on in these times. But no, you used me, and turned me on Flaming! Did you even consider her a friend when you struck her to the earth?! She could have been hurt! She could have broke her neck!"

Pryce's ramblings only fuel his rage, horn blazing as hot air swirls around.

>>26618057
"Then send them to get cleansed if they're corrupted! Not make them slaves!"
As Shei draws his staff, Pryce blasts it with a spark from his horn to knock it away.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10]
>>
>>26617967
>>26617986
As your eyes wander, you see Yareakh visibly sweating as she bows, her eyes darting over the crowds' faces. Laciela smiles and trots in place and woops to keep the crowd pumped, but occasionally darts back to Yareakh with a sister-pissed-at-her-sister glare. Yareakh returns it, with the two exchanging fierce whispers. Yareakh slaps Laciela's side, and Laciela slaps back.

>>26617974
>>26618047
The wild stomping applause of the crowd shakes you so much it's hard to concentrate. However, you see Rus Tea and Ichimonji standing around, looking confused and unsure as to how they got there.

"Encore, encore!" most of the crowd cheers. Zjetya wavers in place, fluttering her wings teasingly. "I dunno if you really deserve ANOTHER... how many have I done for you so far?" she pauses. "No, really, how many was it? I don't recall."

The crowd murmurs in confusion, with people having small debates over how many songs she's done.

>>26617986
Trapper's shot banks off the fountain behind Vice, ricochets off the side of a building, and sails straight up, where it vanishes into the half-noon half-night sky.

>>26617996
"Five more minootas!" Volkama snaps as you enter the airship's barracks. Volkama and his half-demon entourage are engaged deeply in a go-fish like game. You notice they look more like mortals than demons now, with their more hideous features gone, their anatomy more like ponies, their hypermuscular skin now back to that of ordinary ponies, for the most part.

Nearby, Onion and River's assistant, Bell Jar, play a kind of board game on a bed. The recovering JOY addicts lay in the beds where they were left.

>>26618057
It sputters weak sparts.

>>26618091
>>26618057
The spell heats the metal of the magitech staff, tearing it from Shei's grasp and singing his hoof. Shei loses 3 Hits.

"Let me know when he's had enough." Renee coldly says.
>>
>>26618134
"It's time to leave Volkama. My ship isn't a small village, you also are a threat to me as you want this ship back. Everyone else, you must evacuate for repairs on the ship to continue." She says as she looks among the others.

"This counts for the infused and addicted. Nobody is being given special treatment." She adds.
>>
>>26618134
Flaming looks over at Ichimonji, noticing her confusion and frowning slightly, before waltzing up back up to the front of the stage as she bows her head to Zjetya.

"I-It was really wonderful, Zjetya. Your language is odd, but, soothing. I liked it a lot." She looks over at Yareakh, noticing how much see seems to sweat and her sister's angry glances.

"If I could interrupt you two," She says, hoping up onto the stage towards Yareakh, "I would like to know what in the name of the gods just happened?"
>>
>>26618134
She makes her way to Rus Tea and Ichimonji, nodding ''Hello again Dear Rus Tea. Ichimonji... I believe what happened to me and the others happened to you as well? when one of the sisters stamped on the ground?''
>>
>>26618091
>>26618134
"How could you say such things. I had a moment of weakness I'm sorry!" Shei's staff is knocked out from his hoof. "a-a-ah!" He baas as his hoof is burned.

>"Then send them to get cleansed if they're corrupted!"
"It's not the moon that corrupts them you idiot!"
Shei grabs the a pale opalescent shield from his back and directs it toward you. A light beams from its metal face.
>Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10]
>>
>>26618047
Flow spits on the ground next to him and frowns.
"He's an ally. I have no reason to fight him at all, Miss Shorthorns," he says sternly.

"So, he really was acting immature..." Flow sighs and starts looking around for a stone to sharpen his swords with.

>>26618134
Both of the goos stay silent for a good minute.
>"Let's chalk this up as a failure on both of our parts."
>>"Yeah. I understand, mate."
They both return to Flow, carrying the supplies to make more arrows. After all, Flow was trained in archery, right?
>"At least the idea works."
>>"Got that right. I guess we don't need the flintlock, right? Oi'll just cock it up more."
Vice grins.
>"Let's not abandon it just yet, Trapper. I just need to research how flintlock's magic works in detail."
>>"Yeah yeah, fookin nerd."
>"At least I don't spend my time sketching lewd material."
>>"Oi! I can sell me drawings, ya pissin' wanker!"
>"I don't doubt that."
>>"...Renee and Flow?"
>"Oh yeah, definitely."
>>"But wot'd they say?"
>"I think they'll both be flattered."
Trapper thinks on the idea more, starting to visualize what it'd look like. Whether or not he wants to paint a gentle, romantic scene or a more visceral, explicit scene.
>>
>>26618134
Pryce doesn't make any response to Renee's words, not showing if he heard or not.

>>26618203
"Are you a expert on demons? No, leave them for the Ecclessians who know what they're doing!"
As Shei pulls for a shield, Pryce grabs it with his telekinesis, attempting to rip it from the goat's grasp and toss it behind himself.
"I don't care if you had a moment of weakness! Do you think about your actions?! You made her hate me! You made me question my virtues and worth!"
He shouts as he pulls on the shield, stepping forward towards Shei with each exclamation.
>>
>>26618047

"Writing is too haard," Amy whines.

However, she giggles a little bit when Flaming suggests to Flow to duel Pryce.

>>26618134
>>26618186

Amy sort of just follows Flaming for no reason, waving to the crowd she's now in front of.
>>
File: Bell Jar.png (174 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
Bell Jar.png
174 KB, 450x420
>>26618186
>>26618285
"Noth-" Yareakh begins, before Laciela puts her in a headlock.
"She was SO awesome, right? You serouldn't think - that means seriously wouldn't - a MOTHpony with a voice that gravelly could sing that amazing, right? Like she'd need a million troches just to make it that smooth but she KILLED it!" Laciela says. "Hey wait, ain't you guys got like... real-life homework to do?"
Yareakh tries to pull back like a dog wearing a cone.

>>26618285
Your holding of the Lumpet attracts quite a bit of attention, with many Ecclesians now looking at you expectantly,clearly hoping you'll play.

>>26618203
>>26618250
Shei is dragged forward but maintains his grip on the shield.

>>26618192
"I thought she could've done better on the high notes too, but not every one's going to be a diamond." Rus shouts over the din and chatter of the crowd.
"That one did something?" Ichimonji growls, glancing at Yareakh with no kindness. "I thought it might've been so..." she sighs. "I know, I know those poor dears' been through a lot, but... something's rotten in how much time that Galton spends doting and trotting them around like showdogs."

>>26618180
Volkama mutters dismissive jabber as he turns back around. Bell Jar approaches you admonishingly, shaking his hoof wildly, clearly upset. He goes on a muffled rant that lasts several minutes. Of course, with his hazmat suit on, it all comes out as gibberish to you.

"Agh, wait wait wait wait wait!" you hear River say from behind. She climbs aboard the ship and runs toward you. "Damn it, I know, I forgot, I forgot while I was getting pruny in that hot spring. I'll move them to Fantasia soon, but please, just give me a moment." she says, bowing and putting her hooves together in an apologetic show.
>>
>>26618347
"I simply need everyone to move off of the ship. The repairs I'm making may be dangerous." She says, before raising an eyebrow to River. "Unless you want me to work on the ship around them."
>>
>>26618250
>>26618347
"I confessed had I not! To watch the chaos I wrought was like a dagger scraping against my heart! And now I will inherit Shorthorn's hate, so stop your childish wailing!"

Shei-sher slackens this pull on the shield to let it spring forward and bash Pryce.
[1d10]
>>
>>26618347
Flow is in the middle of sharpening his swords with a whet stone when his goons appear.
>"Sir Flow, I've made a rather interesting discovery."
"Hmm?"
>"We were able to make some makeshift arrows using the machine gun cartridges from the weather factory."
Vice presents him the bow.
>"I thought you'd like to try it out, Sir Flow."
"Well, it's been a while, but sure."
Flow takes the bow and takes a shot at a nearby wall.
[1d10]

Trapper, on the other hand, starts sketching a drawing of Flow and Renee, overlooking a sunset with their lips locked. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just him?
>drawing a masterpiece
[1d10]
>>
>>26618225
She looks disappointed at his disapproval, "Aaaah, but, it'd just be for sparring! Buffalo fight each other all the time, why do ponies have this outrageous notion that you can't hit your friends without becoming enemies?"

She nods her head, "He was, extremely. I think Pryce has every right to take up hooves... I mean, I hurt Pryce because of what he pulled. As payback of sorts, I bashed his head as hard as I could."

>>26618285
Shorthorns sighs, "Well you don't have to WRITE but, what about simple things like pictures? You like to draw little pictures sometimes?"

>>26618347
Shorthorns stares at Laciela with a slightly softer glare, agreeing with her in at least Zjetya's voice was beautiful. "Yes, it was. I heard her sing a little yesterday too, it's quite incredible." She lowers her glare, "Um, homework? I, no, I don't have any of that. We have work but, I believe we're not ready to leave yet. At the least I can't go without two of my friends..."

She stares at Yareakh, "That YOU seem to have made vanish. I'm sure they're close by but I demand to know what that was, I went back and the hut was COMPLETELY gone!" She raises her hooves for extra effect.
>>
>>26618347
''No, no not that, Rus...I...You did not felt it? She changed...Everything...And sort of warped us all in different places...Everything was black and grey and suddenly youwere somewhere else...You felt it, right?''
She then turns to Ichimonji
''Galton?...''
>>
>>26618391
"Admission doesn't make it better, nor does it excuse it! You just watched! You'd didn't have your ideals trialed through guilt! You didn't feel her pain!"

With Shei trailing with he shield, Pryce rears up to stomp down on the shield, slamming it into Shei and both to the ground.
>Stomp [1d10]

"Her hate isn't the only thing you'll inherit!"
>>
>>26618444
"Such Notions!" Shei beguiles, but the his tone becomes angry again "And what would a posh unicorn from Hearthome like you know about pain."
>>
>>26618347

Amy notices people eyeing Lumpet and blushes a bit. "Her voice really is very beautiful. I-I don't think my trumpet playing can really compare. But... if people really want me to try..."

Amy puts her lips to Lumpet and begins to play one of her simple tunes. As she plays, she tries to jazzify it a bit to make it less simple and more catchy.

[1d10] to make an interesting jazz hit
>>
>>26618480
"Posh? I devoted years of my life to training, I know pain because I've had values worth losing and a life that could fall! All you've been is jealous, playing with demons and lives. How could *you* know pain when you know nothing!"
>>
>>26618387
With a grumble, River nods and buttons up her coat. She spreads her front hooves to the sides, and a black rift opens before her. Ushering Onion and Bell Jar up, she loads the JOY addicts in groups of three onto a single mattress, then carries them through the black rift. "Do as you will. We'll be out of your... hair... void... whatever it is you have."

She slowly starts to file the addicts out. Volkama and his minions, as if compelled by a strong curiosity, begin to peer into the blackness, crowding around it like a bunch of sightseers.

>>26618391
>>26618444
Pryce is shoved back, nearly losing his balance as his front hooves sting and shake from the impact. He loses 4 Hits

>>26618418
The drawing's a strong meh. The arrow rings true, landing halfway deep in a sturdy support beam with a satisfying crack, coating the immediate radius in ice.

>Frostbullet Arrows forged; Frostbullet Arrows are DC -1 against plant-based enemies, DC -2 against water-based ones, and when fired carry the Ice effect that lasts 2 turns and can freeze distant objects.
>Quantity left: 28

>>26618424
"Oh, just regular work. How tragic. The Doctor's probably gonna rope me back into practicing friggin IDIOTgrams UH-GAIN."
"Ideograms!" Yareakh corrects, before prying herself free. After a brief slapfight with Laciela, Yareakh sighs and puts her wing on you. The sheer plushness of the feathers gives you a warm, hopeful feeling. You recall nostalgic and nationalistic memories of life among the tribe and plush monster-fur blankets woven by elders. You feel very trusting.

"I just stopped the fight. We cannot have infighting among our heroic hunters." Yareakh says, slowly. Her voice carries the wizened weight of an elder's.

(1/2)
>>
>>26618434
"The Doctor and Gegenschein rescued the Princesses, along with six other kids, from the pestilence-ridden land of Nibbuta. It's part of that great desert west of Accorsia, surely you must have passed it? Anyway, she's hardly let those princesses out of her sight since then, haven't seen much of the other six foals, poor dears..." she casts a suspicious glance at the Princesses talking to Flaming. "Perhaps it's better if we all get going." she says with a heavy sigh.

>>26618502
You manage to crank out a moderately jazzy and entertaining beat, though tending more toward bebop than jazz. As the crowd begins to bob and jam along, Zjetya lifts you onto the stage with her. "Keep going!" she says as she hops into the crowd.
>>
>>26618582
"Good, now if you can please remove your party as well, Volkama, I can finish up this part of the ship before nightfall. After that everyone may rest while they find proper ways to remove themselves from my ship." She says, pointing her hoof to the ship entrance.
>>
>>26618582
Flow lowers the bow, with a satisfied grin.
"Some things, y'just never forget..."
He stows the Bow away and nods to Vice and Trapper.
"Damn good work, fellas. But I doubt I'd be using them so much. How bout you practice with some dummy arrows, eh?"
>"Yes sir!"
Vice immediately takes the Bow from Flow and starts practicing his marksmanship with the bow using some mundane sticks.

Trapper tries again to draw the masterpiece again. Now that he has a frame of reference in the form of his last drawing. He tries to focus on the parts he didn't do so well at.
>improving
[1d10]
>>
>>26618524
>>26618582
"I know of the left hand path. All my life I've been subjected to horrors that would cause your mind to fizz out your ears. I never had a mother, I never had friends, I only knew my guardian Crowley. He was my Father, my Warden, my Tormentor, my Master. For every curiosity he held it was my burden to be his guinea pig. You will never know how it feels to go through such tribulations truly alone. And to have the consolations you make in life be torn from your grasp. I would of given EVERYTHING! To bask in the brotherhood of paladins! It's no wonder I play with demons!"

Shei-sher goes forward with his momentum, running up to Pryce to punch him in the face.
[1d10]
>>
>>26618582
Shorthorns raises her eyebrows, "Uhhhh... 'idiot'grams? What's an idiotgram, I'm unfamiliar with this."

As Yareakh strolls up, she keeps a steady uneasy eye on her as she feels the wing wrapped around her. As the warmthness of the wing takes her, Shorthorns feels the tension in her shoulders immediately let loose, practically melting in the trusting grip of this pony's impossibly soft wing. The memories of her fathers' thickest manticore pelt he used to wrap her in come flooding back, and her frown fades from sight.

She looks up at the young but wizened eyes, "Oh... I mean, I guess that makes sense." She slumps her shoulders, "I know we have better things to do than fighting. But, it seemed important for them to do. They were angry with each other and, it would go away if they let out all of their aggression." She looks up, curious. "Every pony here doesn't seem to like fighting so much. I don't really understand what's so wrong with it, but, you're right: there are bigger matters at hoof. Did you send them somewhere they wouldn't fight?"
>>
>>26618595
''Nibbuta...Nibbuta...Hrghmm...I do not recall...''

''Hmn...I have a feeling they were not allowed by their guardian to be here then...Oh. Get going? Why do you say that?''
>>
>>26618595

Amy smiles through her playing, hopefully not impacting her performance. She attempts to amp up the bounce factor, thinking that she's caught on to what's catchy.

[1d10] to be a Lumpet Trumpet sensation that will sweep the nation
>>
>>26618653
"Then why didn't you?! I was a magician, a travelling entertainer. I CHOSE to leave that life and my family to trained as a paladin! I CHOSE to devote my life to a higher power, for something I thought was right! You could have chosen to take the same path, to follow what you believed in and do what you wanted! If you really wanted to give everything, then you would have. But you didn't, and now you take out the frustrations of your jealousy on me?!"
Pryce inhales through his teeth at the impact on his hooves. He flaps his wings to catch his balance, still reared back on his hind legs.
"You're just a bratty foal!"
Pryce swings his forehooves down, throwing his right out to slam his hoof down at Shei's face.
>Punch-Stomp [1d10]
>>
>>26618654
"Yep. They'll be able to resolve their differences peacefully. And you're right; fighting isn't always wrong, just when it's among ourselves. What we can do instead is either take the fight to the demons, or resolve more fights that are breaking out in Zha Arlakane. In fact, those are the missions that the Choir wants you to do in order to gain their trust." Yareakh slowly continues. "Isn't that an ideal goal? Helping us helps you helps everyone."

"Smoooooth." Laciela mutters, but wears a somewhat guilty expression. You can't possibly imagine what her deal is.

>>26618656
"Well I'm not surprised. It's an accursed land by all accounts. Most trade routes along that stretch of desert don't take travelers anywhere near it. Anyway, based on what you told me, I think I've got a few questions for the 'Doctor' myself - and there's still the matter of those missions I told you about. The one in Zha particularly. EK sent his cronies to your ship to repair it, so... walking out now would be a less-than-wise move." she says sternly.

>>26618629
This picture is pretty good.

>>26618653
>>26618716
Pryce loses six Hits as Shei wildly flings himself into Pryce's chest, knocking him over and making him twist his ankle badly.

>>26618697
You're doing alright but the crowd is losing its hype. "Big! Bigger! Play big!" Zjetya calls from the audience, flapping her wings to show you need high energy.

>>26618621
Without much word, Volkama follows River into the portal. "This Dark... familiar yet foreign. Something which warrants further..." his friends follow, one after another.
>>
>>26618739
Observer waits for Volkama's group to leave before she smiles for the first time. "This feeling... it is a nice feeling." She says, before finally being able to work away at getting the ship re-adjusted and ready to be rebuilt.

She begins by stepping outside and carefully around Shei and Pryce's fighting as she begins to scrap apart the ship with her TK.
>>
>>26618739
''Oh yes...I saw that when She warped us there...And speaking of which, I should have a talk with...''
She pauses as she sees Flaming mingling with the princesses
''Nevermind... That can wait...I feel like I might see those two again sometime...Very well, Ichimonji, I will try to gather our group and get ourselves prepared to move on...We might have had enough rest for now...''
She turns to walk to Flaming and Amy, but pauses and turns to the minotaur ''Oh, I almost forgot...Rus Tea...'' She looks up at her
''Since Zha is one of out next destinations, I don't suppose you and Zjetya would like to come along?...That is, unless you have better places to be rather than traveling in a weather factory with a very...Unique group...''
>>
>>26618739

Amy goes for a big finish!

[1d10]

>inb4critfail
>>
>>26618739
Flaming looks up at the alicorn and sighs, lowering her head. "I hope so... I... I'm so used to buffalo working out their problems through butting heads but, you have a point. It's wasted energy." She looks a little unsure of herself, some doubt lingering within but a soft smile forming upon her muzzle eventually. "Alright. If I see them again I'll do as Amy and Flow did and stop them. We need to work towards our common goal first." She lowers her head, "I'm sorry, if... if I came on too strongly, princess. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just wondering why you did... whatever that was you did. But you had a fair reason."

She looks perplexed at Laciela as she makes her bizarre comment, "Huh? Smooth?" She frowns, "Oh, you mean, we should smooth things over. Yes, I'll try, I promise." She looks up at Yareakh once more, slightly pulling away from her wing. "I'll tell Ichimonji we're ready to go and do what we set out to then. Th-thank you, princess." She lowers her head to the ground in a prostrate pose, seemingly disappointed at leaving the grip as she blushes, before quickly turning to trot over to Ichimonji before feeling the need to give her a head-bump.

Up to Ichimonji and Dania, she stamps her hoof. "Ichimonji? Speaking of those missions, I believe I'm prepared for whatever you have in mind for Zha Arlakane. We don't have time for Shei and Pryce to feud. How long until those pegasi are done fixing the ship?"
>>
>>26618739
Satisfied with the picture, Trapper heads out to find Box so he can store his lastest drawing in.

Trapper practices archery, something he's never done before in his existence. But he tries anyways. How determined he is.

Flow continues to sharpen and clean his weapons. He wonders who's winning, either Shei or Pryce.
>>
>>26618814
''Well? What did you think of the princesses, Flaming? I was going to talk to them myself but from what I saw, I suppose you calmed down?''
>>
>>26618859
She looks embarrassed in the face slightly. "You could say that... I think we may have sprung a little too early on the princess." She looks at Dania with a less agitated gaze. "She had a pretty good reason for what she did... I think I may be re-thinking what I said before. Friends fighting each other is natural, but, this is NOT the time for it. There is so much more that can be done and we don't need allies at each others throats while the demons take more and more of our homes."
>>
>>26618876
''Did you...Flaming...Did she actually convinced you to take a not violent aswer?'' She looks at her with a grin half covered by her pampered hoof
>>
>>26618891
She blushes harder, and looks down, feeling rather small at the moment. "I-it's not like it was easy! She just... she was a lot more convincing than I thought she'd be. Nicer, smarter too." She scrunches, "I-I'm not easily convinced but, she was good."
>>
>>26618739
>Gonna wait on RP for Verb's post
Pryce pushes Shei off, rolling and trying to stand back to his hooves, powering through the twisted ankle.
>Recover [1d10]
>>
>>26618839
They're fixed and ready to go.

>>26618813
The crowd goes (moderately wild) and stomps their applause. Zjetya flutters up onto the stage to lift your arm up like a boxer winning a championship match. She nods and gives you a smile, looking surprised at the quality of your play.

>>26618812
"Yes, a long day of study of these supposedly grand sheep's books is long overdue." Rus agrees sternly. "Once the moth is done grandstanding, I'll hook her along as well."

>>26618814
"Have to explain this to every layabout..." Ichimonji grumbles. "Our goal there is to take it over and use it as an FOB, clearing out overcrowding issues and foot shortages. We'll need to convince the refugees there to pressure their leadrs into accepting our rule. Your job as 'independent' hunters is to sway public opinion to favor us. Any questions? Get the full version from the other layabouts."

>>26618768
You break it down to the framework. Any more and the whole thing would fall apart into useless rubble.

>>26618934
You're up.
>>
>>26618716
>>26618739
Shei-sher tumbles unceremoniously over Pryce. He uses this chance to go grab his staff.

"I was twelve when Crowley consorted with the highlords of Mruth'gar for my temporary leave. All I ever wished for was freedom, but when they bestowed my Accorsian passport I couldn't help but feel that churning in your stomach, the kind of churning you feel when nervous. Hearthome was the first city I traveled to, I applied for knighthood but wouldn't take me. I was a goat, and as required by inter-Accorsian bylaws they had to do a background check. Because I might've been a griffon's property. When they saw who I belonged to they couldn't even look at me. After my debacles in Hearthome I decided to leave the continent. Aboard a fishing ship by the coast of Manyrongdi I put myself to work in frigid, hostile temperatures. We finally docked in a foreign city. Where they spoke strange tongue and ate exotic fish. There I tried my hoof at a new life, but I didn't last even a month. I was an alien in their land and I was treated as such. I might as well lived in Mruth'gar. No one would accept me, not even for indentured labor, there where no considerations. Not even my money was good enough. They would not accept Mruth'gar credit. When I had enough of being free I took a ship to another strange land, and then a ferry to Myrongdi where I met you, and Gabby, and Punish. You might of not noticed, but I was following you three throughout the city. And then past the forest. And I soon attached as one of the party."
>>
>>26618961
Observer then begins to carefully move the framework to work with the blueprints she has formed in her head during the time she has spent waiting for parts. Although while she works she continues to watch the fight between Shei and Pryce.
>>
>>26618961
Flow gets up and stows all his weapons away now that they're all cleaned and ready for action. He collects Vice and Trapper, and tells Vice to go look for Renee, perhaps she might be interested in where he's going.

Flow and Trapper start wandering around.
>>"Oi boss, what're we doin' walkin' around for?"
"I'm glad you asked, Trapper. We're looking for a merchant. Not just any merchant, but a zebra merchant."
>>"Wot for?"
"Cause I have some bits waiting to be spent, my good friend. And I might as well spend them on something worthwhile, eh?"
He keeps an eye out for the zebra merchant, Mfaniyabiashara. Flow was certain that he was able to escape Circadia. Perhaps he was resting, same as the rest of the party members.
>>
>>26618961
>>26618963
Pryce turns and glares as Shei rants and retrieves his equipment.
"So you did leave and try. And instead of pushing towards your goals, you fled. Life isn't easy. You're going to face hardships in trying to achieve things."
He says, no longer shouting but pitiful with a tinge of disgust at the tale, mainly at the end.

"Enough of being free. You went to run back to a life you spoke ill of. You don't deserve to be jealous over all the parts of my life you claim, because you wouldn't even be able to hold anything close."
Pryce says, talking down at the pitiful goat.
His horns flashes as he sends another spark at the staff to disarm.
>>
>>26618917
>>26618917
''She certainly is good...'' Her smile fades
''Maybe a little too good...''
>>26618961
>>26618961
She smiles and nods ''That's great to hear darling. I'm sure you will love my home''
>>
>>26619027
>>26618934
Shei-sher smiles "Life's no fairytale Pryce, Life is more like ambling in a weary, dark night that would be intolerable if there were not occasionally flashes of light, the sudden brightness of which is so comforting and wonderful, that the moments of their appearance cancel out and justify the years of darkness. This is simply one of the darker moments" Shei says as he brings his staff up. He holds his shield forward and is poised for a fight "Draw your swords Pryce. I demand a fight! Not this petulant game of keep away!"

Shei-Sher charges forward with his staff, and lunges the hammer into Pryce's face.
>>
>>26619052
>>26618961
forgot muh roll [1d10]
>>
>>26619027
>>26619052
"You want a fight, fine. I'll show you your place. Treat you with the same respect you showed earlier."
Pryce says, a flash of embers over his head.
>Conjure Weapon [Longsword] [Single] [Fire] [1d10+1]
>Instant so i can still do it
>>
>>26619034
"I don't know if there's such a thing as 'too' good, but, I will admit, I misjudged her. She had good reasons for what she did. Besides, it's in the past. I think now's a better time to look forward to your home."

>>26618961
Shorthorns nods her head towards Ichimonji, "That would make sense... that'd been two of the major problems we've been having there before we left the guard. And they may listen to me and Amy a bit more since we used to be on the guard." As you ask her for any questions, she flattens her ears and shakes her head, "I think Observer got the fullest of the details, I'll go see to him... her... it about the details of our objective." She lowers her head, "I'll go check on the ship as well, I'll make sure those pegasi hurry their wings!" She turns to leave out the door, taking one more look at the princesses on stage as she moves outside of the hall.

>>26618813
>>26618961
As the stomping sounds out, Shorthorns turns to look at the trumpeting Amy as Zjetya holds up her hoof in triumph, having heard her wonderful jazz piece throughout its playing and smiling all the while, stomping her own hooves in joy as she joins in with the crowd.

She gives a loud holler as she walks in the direction of the exit, "WWWOOOOOOO! Way to go Crumpet!" She mis-remembers the name of Lumpet as Amy takes her bows.

>>26619013
As she heads outside, she notices Flow on nearby as she walks in the direction of the air-ship to reconvene with Observer, stopping by him. "Sir Flow, there you are. You missed an amazing performance inside."

She looks in the direction of the factory, "I'm going to see how the repairs are coming along with Observer, see if I can help in someway if I must. What are you doing?"
>>
>>26618961

Amy tears up with joy. "Thank you, Zeta," she says to the moth pony. "I can't tell you how much this means to me. You gave me the courage to do this. I... didn't think I could."

She looks out over all the ponies cheering. If only for a little while, they've forgotten that it's the end of the world.

>>26619081

"My name is Amy, silly," Amy says as she leaves the stage and gives Flaming a little bop on the head.
>>
>>26619081
''Perhaps it is...I would like to talk with her myself but there will be time for that another day...Now we should gather and return to the ship and hope Observer is done fixing it...Oh yes, I also asked Rus Tea and Zjetya to come with us to Zha, so a little extra company will be fun. I am certain you will like them''
>>
>>26619013
Vice finds Renee back by the ship, watching the fight. Her cold expression toward Shei tells him she is not going to move until it is over.

As you pass through the streets, you notice a coin left by the mouth of a dim, dank alleyway. As you look at it, the grass and soil around the coin part and suck the coin in. Deeper in the alley stands a tall equine figure in a heavy red robe, one whose broad dimensions and volume suggest a large form. His snout is black, encircled with white. His low-hanging hood obscures all but his mouth. He lets out a quiet, grainy whistle, and gives an imperceptible nod of the head, inviting you deeper inside.

>>26619109
She gives you a quick hug, scattering your coat with glittery moth-dust stuff. "Didn't take you for a showpony, but hey, you must be some kinda natural."

>>26619001
You start rearranging the ship into your ideal shape.

>>26619074
>>26619052
The hammer smashes the forming sword.

>>26619034
With the sound of plucked zither strings, the twin princesses vanish without a trace.

>early pause
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.