[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Grr... NO THAT'S WRONG! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: ang.png (674 KB, 1280x728) Image search: [Google]
ang.png
674 KB, 1280x728
>"Grr... NO THAT'S WRONG! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY OWN BOYFRIEND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY BIRTHDAY! WHAT ELSE DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MARE YOU SAY YOU LOVE?! WHAT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR, ANON? WHAT'S MY FAVORITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOR? WHO ARE MY TOP FIVE MOST FAVORITE AUTHORS? LET SEE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR "BABE", ANON, HUH?"
>>
>>26599355
If you don't tell me shit, how should I know it, babe?
>>
>>26599355

>Favorite color

Either 68238c or d63a90.

>WHAT'S MY FAVORITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOR?

Vanilla.

>WHO ARE MY TOP FIVE MOST FAVORITE AUTHORS?

How am i supposed to know? You never told me.
>>
>>26599355
Green.
Chocolate
In order Celestia
starswirl
iorveth
Oberon
Terry Prachett
>>
File: 129643020441.png (147 KB, 374x342) Image search: [Google]
129643020441.png
147 KB, 374x342
>>26599355
I told you all about your likes and habits, but according to you, they are all wrong. Are you even the REAL twilight?
>>
>>26599355
>seek to mate with an asshole
>whine that he's an asshole
Silly women governed by their limbic system.
I wonder why those subhumans considered human, hahaha.
>>
>>26599355
Blue
Mint Chocolate Chip
Starswirl the Bearded, Meadowbrook the Mage, ummm...
>>
>>26599355
>Purple
>Purple Yam Flavor
>Alice Walker, author of The Color Purple. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, author of Purple Hibiscus. Patricia McCormick, author of Purple Heart. Leonard Kessler, author of Mr. Pine's Purple House. Seth Godin, author of Purple Cow.
:^)
>>
>>26599355
You're favorite color is obviously purple. I saw you eating pistachio ice cream a few days ago, so I'm guessing that. As far as authors go, when I snuck into your room to sniff your saddles yesterday, there was a copy of "To Tall To Fall" by Princess Celestia, so she's got to be on your top five somewhere.
>>
>>26599355
Silly teenage idiot. Love has nothing to do with meaningless trivia.
>>
File: 1455928931651.png (185 KB, 378x631) Image search: [Google]
1455928931651.png
185 KB, 378x631
>>26599355
>You glance over at the calendar on the kitchen wall, inspecting all the neat X's over each passed day. No doubt thanks to Twilight's obsession with organization and neatness.
>On the latest day, however, is a hastily made X with the wrong color marker.
>That day is also tomorrow, Twilight's birthday.
"Okay, so, in order..."
>You take a deep breath and look at the seething Twilight.
"Your birthday is February 29th, color is fuchsia one shade darker than your coat, chunky cookie dough from Canterlot Creamery, Celestia, Starswirl, Clover, Bill Neigh, and you can't decide between A.K. Yearling and Arwin of Griffinstone for 5th."
>You stop and take a breath, watching as Twilight's anger faded and was quickly replaced with remorse.
>"B-but, my birthday is today and you said..."
>You point to the extra X on the calendar.
"Someone tried, and succeeded in fulling a fast one on you, babe. It's only the 28th."
>The purple alicorn pulled her wings tight against her body and began to shake, sniffles coming from her lowered muzzle.
"Aw, comon now. None of that,"
>You say, bending down to one knee and lifting her chin with one finger.
>Her eyes are already turning red and leaking tears.
>"But I accused you of-of essentially not loving me!" She says with a slight hiccup. "I-I."
>You wipe your thumb across her cheek, wiping away a tear that fell.
"You made a mistake, beautiful. It happens. I'm not upset."
>Actually, you are a little bit. But you're not going to say it.
"Now, how about we forget about this and play hooky for today? There's that ice cream parlor in town that has cookie dough flavor..."
>She sniffles one more and smiles a little, wiping st her eyes with her wings.
>"I'd like that..."
>You grin.
>Just another day of being married to a neurotic horse.
>>
>>26599419
i was trying to say something like this for about 20 minutes and a lot of words
but then you showed up and nailed it in 2 sentences
cheers
>>
>>26599355
i like your dubs twiggy
>>
>>26599355
Flash ,buttbuddy,let me give you a piece of advice:when your girlfriend starts calling you my name,prefer my company over yours and starts asking you meaningless questions like a woman on her period or,you know,pregnant,you need to put a buttplug in.
>>
>>26599355
Your birthday ?
I don't even know what day we are today.
I don't even know what hour of the day it is.
Shit you could be playing a prank on me right now i'd have no fucking idea.
>>
>>26599429
cute
>>
>>26599355
Geez, you love a woman unconditionally, and she's still not happy.
>>
>>26599519
That's women for ya
>>
>>26599355
Man I can't even remember my own mother's birthday. You expect me to remember which is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Fine, let me go have a short chat with Pinkie, and I'm sure it will all come beck to me after that.
>>
>>26599429
underrated post / 10
>>
>>26599355
I put my dick in your hole once and suddenly this is a thing?
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 500x282
>>26599355
>Favorite color
Purple
>Favorite ice cream flavor
Rainbow Dash
>Favorite author
Stan Pines
>>
>>26599355
well you have the special eddittions of those shitty filly adventures books about daring doo
im pretty sure i never saw you eat icecream and i bet you dont, how could you after the way you stuff yourself with keptchup drentched burgers and fries
you probably have some shitty generic favourite colour, lets say blue? mine is orange tho because im cool
so yeah, dont get mad at me because you have no taste
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1033x679
>>26599429
>Cookie dough ice cream
>>
File: dear valentine.jpg (24 KB, 380x251) Image search: [Google]
dear valentine.jpg
24 KB, 380x251
>>26599355
>>
>>26599433
Prost!

and checked.
>>
File: 1448275202213.jpg (269 KB, 640x563) Image search: [Google]
1448275202213.jpg
269 KB, 640x563
>>26600763
He was my nigga first.
>fite me irl
>>
>>26599355
why are there so many Twiley greentexts on the board recently?
>>
>>26599429
>Your birthday is February 29th
It must suck only having a birthday once every four years.
>>
>>26601789
They literally have a nightly thread and still can't contain their autism. Twifags are the worst
>>
>>26599429
I like it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.