[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyborg CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: Cyborg CYOA OP pic 3.png (187 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg CYOA OP pic 3.png
187 KB, 640x600
Dead Rising? Hospital Edition edition

Welcome to Cyborg CYOA, where you, Dr. Shining Lodestone, and your ragtag batch of half-robotic misfits must traverse through an abandoned/quarantined hospital while fending off various other half-robotic ponies that want to kill you.

Obsolete Thread: >>26544590
Maps: http://imgur.com/a/usyHu

When we last left our cyborg friend, he'd recently moved to his old office and our party's cybernetics were upgraded. We also found out that the psycho cult has the ability to see through the building's security cameras, or at least one of them did, and then found a shocking truth about said Psycho Cult...
>>
>>26595930
Soothe crazy pone. Assure him he is safe now.
>>
>>26595850
>>26595858
>>26595843
>>26595860
>>26595862
>>26595878
>>26595891
>>26595901
"No, we're not. The name's Dr. Lodestone. I trust that you're feeling better without those voices in your head, hm?"
>"I... y-yeah... my head's still really fuzzy, but... how...?"
>You lift up the earbud, which you'd left on his shoulder.
"Seems whoever this psycho cult thing is, they're running out of psychos. Or at least they're trying to make more. What's your name?"
>"Thunder Dancer... m-my head's still killing me..."
>You nod.
"So, mind telling me more about this Creator? Last time I checked, robots didn't need anything to eat."
>"S-she's not a robot... she... she's a little filly, but... but she says she... gave birth to the Machine, and... and she... p-praise be the Creator,... she's just a little filly, she... she..."
>>
>>26596003
Easy there Thunder, take your time.
>>
>>26596003
Grab some anti-anxiety meds from our pharmacy pile and offer them to Thunder.
>>
>>26596047
>>26596033
"Hey, hey. Easy there, Thunder. Take your time.
>"N-no... you don't understand, they... they were doing things to her, but... but it was all right, she was the... p-praise be the... n-no, I..."
>The poor stallion looks like he's inches away from a heart attack.
>Thinking quickly, you grab a bottle of pills that Double Dose had identified as anti-anxiety meds, and pop a pill into the stallion's mouth. He swallows it without thinking, and shuts up, shaking a bit.
>In an effort to calm down the foreleg-less pony, you gently hug him, sitting down beside him. He almost melts into the hug, but he's still shaking a bit.
"...Better?"
>"Y-yeah... thanks... I-I... I know I'm not normally like this... I'm not sure w-what they did to me..."
>>
>>26596166
Nothing that I won't try my hardest to fix. See all those ponies behind me? They all got hit by the robot, same as you, and I fixed all of them, same as I will for you. Hopefully.
>>
>>26596166
In a calming voice, say:
>"Just take it easy. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and think. The only voice in your head is yours, not anybody else's. You're you, and nothing is going to change that."
(This'll calm him down, and hopefully clear his mind. Anons, think of some questions to ask him.)
>>
>>26596241
>questions
What does the filly look like? (so we can look for her on the security cameras)
What is going on up there? (general info)
Would you be okay with me giving you some nice, normal, non-spiked legs so you can get around better? (make good on our promise to help him)
>>
>>26596187
>>26596241
>>26596273
"Nothing I won't try my hardest to fix. See all those ponies behind me?"
>"Uh-huh..."
"They all got hit by that robot, same as you. And I fixed all of them, same as I will for you. I promise."
>Thunder nods. "T-thank you..."
"Just... take it easy. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think. The only voice in your head is yours, not anybody else's. You're you, and nothing is going to change that."
>He nods, shuddering as he leans his head against your shoulder.
"Now... can you tell me what the filly looked like?"
>"Y-yeah... she had a gray mane, and white fur... and her cutie mark was an eye, and one of her legs was robotic... and... and she was pregnant..."
"Pregnant?"
>"M-hm. Her belly was really big... they said that's how they found out she was the Creator. Because she got pregnant even though she was a filly... t-they were always... i-inside her, though... e-even though she was..."
>...Well. You knew the psychos weren't past raping an old mare, but... seems they're not past fucking their own god-figure. Even if she's also a filly, AND pregnant to boot.
>>
>>26596385
Hmm...
Well boys, seems like the psych ward is a whole lotta fucked up. Maybe when we raid the place we can kidnap her and hold her for ransom?
Let's continue the questioning!
>Did the psychos... Did they accept you? Allow you to walk among them?
>If so, when's the last time you were in the psych ward, and what's it like? What do they have in there?
>Where do they keep the filly-God?
>>
>>26596500
"Did the psychos... did they accept you? Allow you to walk among them?"
>"I... I guess so. They said the Psych Ward was some sort of safe haven, where ponies shouldn't kill ponies. Not all of them listened though... they uhm, there wasn't really anything that kept you safe. Just... if you killed somepony and didn't offer tribute, the Priests would definitely come after you..."
"When's the last time you were in the psych ward?"
>"Uhm... How long was I out when I was shocked?"
"About a minute."
>"Then... a few hours, I guess. They let me go, saying... s-saying that after a day I'd really be one of them, and I'd know when to come back..."
"Do you know where they keep the filly-God?"
>"In... in one of the offices. They painted the door all red and lined it with iron plating so you can't miss it... a-and even then, you'd, uhm... you'd hear her..."
>>
>>26596500
Also, my GOD, the time it took for you to post that legit scared me. I thought that a very specific detail I dropped near the end of that post had scared off my audience.

At least now I know that at least one Anon stuck around...
>>
>>26596586
Hear her doing what?

>>26596607
I'm still here too.
>>
>>26596607
I didn't really have anything to add to that anons post, but I'm still as into the quest even with filly impregnation

Let's ask what he was doing before today, and how long he's been here/ how he evaded capture this long if he was here from the start.
>>
>>26596607
This is nothing compared to that flurryheart thread, no worries. Anons don't just shy away from a good story like this one that easily.
>>26596586
Hear her what?

You mentioned priests? They seem to have some kind of ranking hierarchy. Do you know much about it? How many priests are there, and what are their jobs?
>>
>>26596607
I was busy.
>>
Oh and Cyborg, you wanted to know if your quest was edgy? You passed that mark when we watched a psycho raping an old mare, you're now just going ever further.

As the bitch ass nigga I am, I find this grimdarkness a tad off-putting. Not enough to make me quit however.
>>
>>26596731
I'm kind of having the exact opposite response, actually. The worse things get the stronger I feel the need to develop a raging hero complex. Bad shit? Then fuck you, universe.
>>
>>26596623
>>26596643
>>26596661
Pfew. Thanks.
"Hear her doing what?"
>"M-moaning... screaming, sometimes... y-you'd also hear the priest that was uhm... d-doing things to her... b-but, sometimes, she'd be talking..."
"...You mentioned priests. They ah, they seem to have some kind of ranking hierarchy. Do you know much about it?"
>"Y-yeah... t-there's a lot of different ones. T-the best way to recognize one is that... well, their upgrades usually make more sense, they'd look like ponies, or... well, I saw one that was a griffon... K-kinda like you guys, but... uhm, rougher? ...Also, they always have at least one cyborg eye, and... and the high-ranking ones always wear straightjackets. Except they aren't tied, and the sleeves are rolled up... and, uhm... and they'd paint them. All sorts of different colors... the Cre- uhm... the filly had one too, I think... yeah, a filly-sized one, that was mostly green... except hers was tied up, and the front was undone to make room for her belly..."
"So... how many are there?"
>"I... I dunno. I never counted... a lot of 'em, I think... I saw at least once that they removed a monster psycho's stuff and gave her normal stuff, and said she was a priest too..."
"...what are their jobs?"
>"Different things... the ones without straightjackets are usually the ones that do the dirty work, I think... punish ponies that don't give tribute, things like that... the orange ones were the ones that were messing with my head...? ...I know that only the ones with green straightjackets could uhm... do things with the filly, and... and there was always one with a blue straightjacket... I dunno what he did, but... he was always in the back corner of the filly's room, just... watching..."
>>
>>26596731
What definition of "edgy" is this? If it's the "edgy = grimdark" definition, then I passed that mark far earlier, when I busted out Bright Shot the pony centipede. If it's the "grimdark things are cool because they're cool" definition (which is objectively the RIGHT definition) then I'd like to think that I'm steering well clear from that. The point of the quest isn't to be edgy and cool, it's to bring light back to this hellhole and fix everything.
>>26596774
See? This guy gets it.
>>
>>26596804
I'm kind of thinking this guy in the corner? Yeah, he might be the big bad, more than the filly
Just a thought in my head
>>
>>26596804
Well I did call myself a "bitch ass nigga" so I guess I prefer things on the lighter side and this is damn dark.
>>
>>26596791
Most important question now: are the cameras still up in the psych ward?

>>26596880
>I prefer things on the lighter side
THEN WE WILL LIGHTEN THE WORLD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 769x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 769x699
>>26596791
There's some supply drops that get sent in once a month, did you see it? Do you know how they obtain the drop? Like a hole in the ceiling or do they manually get it from the roof?
>>
>>26596915
>>26596903
>>26596873
>You take a mental note of the priest with the blue robes... erm... straitjacket? Straitjacket.
"All right, one last question. There's some supply drops, they get sent in once a month. Did you see them?"
>"Uh-huh... a bunch of priests with yellow straitjackets came in once with this large box. I didn't know what it was, but they pulled out some stuff, it looked like food... then one of the orange ones said something about, uhm... the Creator's bounty, I think?"
>You nod, and smile.
"Thanks... oh, and one more thing. If you want forelegs back, I can get you a pair. And don't worry... this time, no spikes."
>"R-really? I... I'd like that, yeah..."
>You nod, and as if she'd read your mind (or, more likely, had gotten them out of storage when you came in with Thunder), Swifty places a pair of Swift-Lodestone forelegs on your lap, ready for you to install.
>And install them you do, helpfully adjusting them for the slightly-crazy unicorn. He proceeds to gently hug you with his new forelegs.
>"T-thanks..."
"No problem. Now, I have to see if they left the security cameras on."
>"Security cameras?"
>You point to a security camera in the corner...

>...and then start to panic. They saw the whole thing, didn't they?
>>
>>26597010
Unhook our camera. Check all cybernetic eyes in the room. Make our base clean.
>>
>>26597010
Saw it, yes.
Heard it, no.
>>
>>26597010
We need one of these eyes. Anyone got a problem with us wearing a headband with a god-eye attached as an outrigger?

We also need to scan our newest patient and see what all they've done to his head.
>>
>>26597024
>>26597044
"SWIFTY. UNHOOK THAT SECURITY CAMERA. NO, SCRATCH THAT, ALL OF THEM."
>"Huh?"
>You look over to Swifty, who understandably is quite confused.
"Every single "priest" that the psycho cult has is able to see through security cameras with an eye implant. That's what the priest that attacked us had, it's connected to the computer over there, and Thunder confirmed that every single one of them has it... and I can't reach the cameras. I'm an earth pony."
>She nods, and flies up to the ceiling, unhooking the camera from the wall. She then flies into the office, then the workshop, unhooking the cameras from there too. You can hear beeping from your computer, and...
>You can also hear screaming outside. A lot of screaming.
>>
>>26597114
Quickly inspect computer and have everyone reinforce and repair the door with metal, then scout outside
>>
>>26597114
>"EVERYONE! BATTLESTATIONS, NOW!"
Check the security feed.
>>
>>26597114
Panic Internally.
Prepare for whatever's coming at us.
>>
>>26597146
Remain calm, soldier! Panicing is good for nothing but getting out of a one night stand when the boyfriend shows up.
>>
>>26597100
We can get it through the computer.

>>26597140
This.
>>
>>26597139
>>26597140
>>26597146
>>26597174
"EVERYONE! BATTLESTATIONS!"
>You panic internally as Swifty and Reed take positions near the door, and you check the video feed.
>Which reveals another priest, no straightjacket, with blades on his forehooves and hind hooves with rather obvious hydraulics.
>The priest gathers his wits and turns around, bucking the door in. Reed almost immediately opens fire with the leg rifle, sinking several shots into the priest's ass.
>Swifty then brings her wrench down on one of the legs, giving it a nasty... dent.
>>
>>26597194
It can't see in the dark. Keep this in mind, guys.

As soon as it turn around yell "SILVER, FLASHBANG NOW!"

While its blinded, what do we do, Anons? Do we turn off the lights and give only ourselves an advantage, or do we bum rush taser it? Where would we taser it? The leg to disable it?
>>
>>26597236
last thing we want is to be cut apart in a blind Panic, Anon.
Tell Reed to aim for the eyes, while perhaps we and the others get into a good striking spot, and attack while it's blinded, in an area with less cutting things.
Then again, I'm new to the Cyborg train. Your call guys.
>>
>>26597194
I'm realizing now we could probably do with a shield. We want to taser him in the back if possible. Concentrate the damage in the same area to disable him quicker.
>>
>>26597236
>>26597253
>>26597262
"SILVER! FLASHBANG, NOW!"
>You, Swifty, and Reed avert your eyes right when the priest turns around, right in time for the elderly unicorn to give it a flash of light in the eyes.
>As you run up to the stunned and blinded priest, Reed takes the opportunity to use her own taser to drop him like a sack of bricks, then give him three shots between the eyes at point blank range.
>Before you or Swifty can say anything, she turns back to you, twitching an ear with a smug smile on her face. "What was that about this place being safer than the OR?"
>>
>>26597297
I forgot the door was wood. Sorry.
>>
>>26597297
Well then.
Lets make sure the fuckers dead first.
Better safe than sorry, right?
After that, lets take off those saws on his Hooves. Don't like those.
Next up, Inspect those Hydraulics. Anything of intrest?
>>
>>26597326
This. We've done this enough times that I support making it our standard procedure.

1) Confirm death.
2) Remove and examine all cybernetics.
3) Add to the pile.
>>
>>26597326
>>26597345
After this, combine two gurneys into a big old metal door reinforcement. Then pull up all the cameras on the computer and make sure nothing else is coming our way.
>>
>>26597297
Can we combine our pile o' cyber bits with technical know-how to create some sort of diabolical door guard?
>>
>>26597314
>>26597326
>>26597345
>>26597368
>"I forgot the door was wood. Sorry."
>You quickly check the pony's pulse to make sure it's dead. And yeah, ponies that take three bullets to the brain are typically dead, with this not being an exception.
>You then start removing and examining its cybernetics. The blades- which unlike almost every other blade besides scalpels so far, aren't saws- look rather sharp and pointy, and might make a good melee weapon, possibly an axe. Everything else besides the "god eye" doesn't interest you much anymore, with your own stash of high-quality cybernetics right behind you, but you can definitely think up a good use for it.
>You and Swifty then begin using the metal from the discarded cybernetics, as well as two of the three gurneys, to make a big, heavy metal door.
>After this, you step back and admire the door.
"And now, we ARE safer here."
>Bright then pokes your side. "Uhm, Dr. Lodestone? Where are we supposed to sleep without those gurneys?"
>>
>>26597397
Well we are in a hospital so wheeled beds shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
>>26597410
This, it'll take some work and exposure but it should be simple enough
>>
>>26597397
"Well, This IS a Dilemma. Fortunately, one that can be solved."
Can we not just go out and find more?
I Mean, safety first, of course.
Time to go on a little scavenging trip.
Take Reed with us, let's go find some more, perhaps better sleeping beds.
>>
>>26597430
>>26597410
>>26597420
>>26597420
"Well... that IS a dilemma. Fortunately, it's one we can solve."
>"Really?"
"Mhm. We're in a hospital, aren't we? Wheeled beds shouldn't be hard to find."
>"Yay!"
"Ey, Reed. We're going on a field trip, gonna track down some more beds, preferably ones more comfortable than gurneys. Wanna come with?"
>"Why not?"
>The robot unicorn (ha) walks over to your side, but the little unicorn on your other side isn't ready to let you leave.
>"Can I come with you? Pleeeaaaase?"
>>
>>26597471
Well, Don't think that's especially safe.
But....An extra pair of eyes could be helpful. Seeing enemies or actual beds.
Anons?
>>
>>26597471
In the interest of safety, no. Sorry. I don't want you to die.

Reed, Swifty, and Lodestone are on the resource run. Double, Silver, and Thunder will guard the base.

>>26597394
>making more robots
Please god no.
>>
>>26597503
Well, that settles it.
What anon said.
>>26597394
And we're here to Take care of the Cyborgs and robots, Anon. Not make more.
Besides, They could hack the robot to kill us all in our sleep, or something else cringeworthy.
>>
>>26597471
Unfortunately this is where we end for the night.

Until next time!
>>
>>26597503
>leaving the old woman and the two crazies
I get how you're dividing it but I still find it amusing.

I don't suppose radiology or the lab would have beds, so I guess we're going all the way to surgical or recovery.

>>26597573
Night.
>>
Check the security cams before we leave, maybe put the god's eye in us. If I recall correctly, there was a griffin in the OR and something was installing something in the nurse's station.
>>
>>26597628
>Check the security cams before we leave
Great idea!
>maybe put the god's eye in us
Horrible idea!
>If I recall correctly, there was a griffin in the OR and something was installing something in the nurse's station.
Both worth investigating.
>>
>>26597819
Remember what Thunder said about there being a psycho griffin--we ought to be careful in that regard. And everybody keeps forgetting WE STILL NEED FOOD DAMN IT

STOP GETTING SIDETRACKED, CAFE CAFE CAFE
>>
>>26598432
Remember that grumpymcstumpy, who we met when in search of a cyber heart, is likely to be there. I recall he was a chef, and had wheels instead of legs, and a grumpy attitude.
>>
>>26598672
Yes. But we were able to talk him out of--or threaten him out of, I guess--attacking us, so he's clearly not insane, and considering his willingness to back down I doubt he has a very close bond with the psychos.
>>
File: 1451845989727.jpg (63 KB, 508x450) Image search: [Google]
1451845989727.jpg
63 KB, 508x450
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.