[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Rarity said dragons spread the STD"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
>"Rarity said dragons spread the STD"
>>
Well, she's right
>>
>>26591185
>Not wanting the double D
Nike is best non-existant ship.
>>
>>26591200
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>26591185
"She told you this because she hates dragons."
"Now can you please stop coming to me like I'm your therapist? Were suppose to be hanging out."
>"I'm sorry Fem, I just think that since you are a different race, and older, that you would be wise"
"Did you call me old? I'm 23!"

This is a kinda good followup prompt or start? Someone could do better really.
>>
>>26591417
Maybe, if you focus on how femanon hates rarity
>>
>>26591482
Why would she hate Rarity?
For all we know, they could be on neutral/good terms. Its just Spike who has the issues and apparently keeps bringing them up when they hang out
>>
>>26591482
>>26591511
Kinda why I wanted someone else to write this.
You both seem to have ideas on how it should go. Different, but still great ones really.
>>
>>26591511
>spike constantly asks femanon how to hit on ponies
>no fucking idea because she's a human
>she's getting tired of the same shit
>just hearing the word "rarity" rustles her jimmies
there you go
>>
File: Writefag Summoning.jpg (177 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Writefag Summoning.jpg
177 KB, 2048x1536
>>26591417
>>26591482
>>26591511
>>26591556
>>
>>26591556
All of that still falls on Spike asking for her help and bringing up his business when she doesn't have any idea/weighted interest in helping with his romance problems.
Its less about Rarity herself and more about "this little cunt bringing up his bad luck with mares more than Troubleshoes brings up his with everything"

>>26591530
>Be Femanon
>Once again, Spike's drawling on about his love-life
>You question WHY a baby dragon gives a shit about that sort of thing
>Shouldn't he be more interested in having adventures and beating up baddies?
>Hell, you certainly were - then again, you were always a tomboy at heart.
>Imagine your excitement when you reached Equestria: a land of magic, fantasy, and unexplored frontiers!
>You even befriended the local dragon in hopes of carrying him with you on some potential journey.
>Like How to Train Your Dragon or something. He was almost as cute as Toothless.
>Twilight doesn't really like it, but you do manage to sneak him out to have some fun with the not-so-mundane happenings of ponyville

>...

>The only problem is that on every other day, he wines about this shit with a mare who obviously isn't interested in him.
>Total moodkiller. You're an explorer, not a councilor!
>Maybe he only does this stuff with you because you're his only friend...who's a girl...and not Twilight or the rest of the Friendzone Five.
>You know Rarity and you've talked with her about this FOR him, but she's made it clear that she doesn't like him -that way-.
>Not only because of legal implications, but the reputation it would put on her of being a foal fiddler
>Whatever, its her call. Maybe the little guy can find a dragon-girl of his age...
>"Fem, what should I do? Do you think if I-"
>IF HE WOULD STOP MOPING AND SNEAK OUTTA PONYVILLE WITH YOU FOR ONCE
>I mean, what could go wrong? He visited the Dragonlands on his own, right?
You can handle anything a baby dragon could!
>>
>>26591738
>spike searching for adventures, dave the barbarian way
>no shitty romance
nice
>>
>>26591738
Yes continue please.

>>26591761
Basically Spike is Dave, right?
I was thinking that Fem was going to find him some action along with some adventure. Either from her or an actual dragon his age.
>>
>>26591710
>dragon's maze azorius starter deck
Ugh i can feel the urge to vomit.
Azorius is the fedora tippers guild.
We should try summoning a writefag with a high tier boros deck instead.
>>
>>26591790
Do you have any better pics?
No really, do you? Because I can only find this and some lazily made one.
>>
>>26591800
I lack the equipment need to make a picture like that.
I definitely have the cards but i don't own the rest of the stuff used as tribute.
>>
>>26591783
spike could be dave or fang
>>
File: tumblr_m5kk34MEb71qfbz1so1_500.png (171 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5kk34MEb71qfbz1so1_500.png
171 KB, 500x281
>>26591783
Wasn't really planning on it, but I guess a little extra wont hurt.
>>26591738
Spike.
>"Yeah?"
Think back to the, uh...Diamond Dogs incident.
>You cringe a little. The Diamond Dogs you knew were men who wanted to carve out their place in the world-not mangy kidnappers.
You saw yourself as a mighty hero, right? A bigshot bruiser who could take on the world and get the girl at the end?
>Spike shuffles in place a bit in mild embarrassment. Its cute, but you gotta be real with the lil nigga right now.
Yeah. Some girls dig that. Some like the idea of a macho dude comin' to their rescue whenever they're in deep shit.
>He nods as he listens
That don't mean you'll always get the girl, though - and not every princess you save's gonna actually BE your Princess. Spike, if you really want my thoughts on it, I'd say that you need experience.
>"E-experience? F-fem, you're cool, b-but-"
>You set a palm on his flustered head as he sputters over making his thoughts coherent
Not with me, little dude. The world.
>Spike's eyes widen at that
>"The world...?"
Yeah! Ladies love a guy who knows his way around places! Who knows how to handle all sorts of shit and has interesting stories to tell. You've already got a little goin' for you here in Ponyville and on your friend's adventures, but you REALLY need to carve out a name for yourself out there. I dont think Rarity or any other pony would want to hear of how you sorted a bookshelf for the thousandth time so much as you defeating raiders in some unexplored frontier to claim it!
>Spike starts to smile and hop in place a little. If it weren't for false hope with Rarity, epic ideas like these certainly make him excited
>"Like a quest! To find the tastiest jewels!"
That's the spirit! Think of all the places you'll get to go that Twi and friends wont take you! All the things you can learn that they wont teach you!
>He frowns a bit, calming down from his high
>''....but I'm just a baby dragon...and Twilight-"
>>
>>26592029
JUST DO IT YOU SCALY NIGGER
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr3i4cYHFG1qz4rgp.png (145 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr3i4cYHFG1qz4rgp.png
145 KB, 500x281
>>26592029
>You flick his nose in a swift motion, interrupting that train of thought
Nuh-uh, you can't keep playin' that excuse if you wanna be your own Dragon. You already told me about how she and the others bailed you out last time you went on your own outing.
>Spike sneezes and wipes his nose on his sleeve as he listens
...Dont worry bud, I'll be with you this time. Ive been stocking up for an excursion beyond Everfree and prepped with lots of info about the fauna and flora in those parts.
>"Fem? What are we gonna look for out there?"
Everything there is to see, buddy. By the time we come back to Ponyville, you'll be a whole new dragon!
>He seems to be getting excited again, nodding vigorously
>Its getting late. You need to finish your own preparations too.
>You get up, preparing to leave
If you're serious about this, meet me at SCC at 0500, and bring only essentials. Food, water, whatever you really need. Leave a note if you gotta, but dont tell to her face. You know how crazy prepped she can be when she wants to stop somethin'.
>"Okay Fem! I'll do it!"
>You give him a high 5 (ah, the pros of having hands in a land of hooves) and he scurries off.
>As you make your own way home, you hear him calling for you. You turn to face him as he finally reaches you. He's outta breath, and trips once close enough
....Spike?
>"Ah....hah....Fem...what's....'0500' mean?
>You shake your head and chuckle, helping dust him off and deciding to explain as you carry him back to his home.
>This is gonna be a long haul, but trouble and adversity never stopped you before.
>He might be a little clumsy and a little green, but this will be a whole new adventure for both of you!
>>
>>26592276
This is turning out to be good green.
Is that pic from the anime with the black women being a mother of a white girl? Looking for the father and shit?
>>
>>26592355
Michiko & Hatchin? Yep.
>>
>>26592276
Liking this green so far.
Is it going to continue still?
>>
>>26592534
Nah mate. I'm not really good at long stuff, so if someone wants to continue, be my guest.
>>
So this thread is basically Anon or Fem going on adventures with Spike
Fem or Anon helping Spike with Rarity.
Fem fucking Spike, or Anon fucking spike.

Am I missing any other outcome from this?
>>
>>26593789
Not everything ends in sex, you idiot.
>>
>>26593803
But with most stories on the board, how can you blame me for thinking it ends in sex?
The first option also doesn't end with sex
>>
>>26593812
Stop being a silly willy and post green
>>
>>26593826
I post prompts not green. Like the Discord Dad prompt.
>>
"okay, you know what, Anon gave me a thing..."
>Spike:"what is this?"
"a ...condom. it's a latex thing that prevents STDs by isolating your dick, but the pleasure remains 90%"
>Spike:"huh? How does it works?"
>read the instructions
"it's sized for humans. Can you like, unsheath your cock?"
>"Right in front of you?"
"I'm a professional nurse, or I will be, soon. Go ahead. It won't hurt."
>>
>>26591185
Actually, Spike, it's not an STD, it's a retrovirus. Twilight and I suspect it's magical in nature, but the bottomline is that the retrovirus alters the DNA of female hosts to allow for non-dragon females to become pregnant with dragon spawn.

It also carries potential for other side effects such as hording instincts, increased aggression, increased sexual appetite, mood-swings, upper levels of epidermis hardening into scales and ossifying before falling off, and mild neuro-chemical imbalances such as suicidal depression.

But, no, it's not a disease. It's a virus, it's a very important distinction.
>>
>>26594815
>pop up Spike's cock out of his
"Honestly you look like a girl there. Look, if I put a pen in it it's like a vagina."
>Spike's embarrassed but seems to enjoy it
>"I..Er.. Let's just go to the point of that condom thing."
"I stole it from Anon. From checking him he's got a small penis. And you know what?"
>"...Go ahead tell me"
"Rarity has a thing for small cocks. She's been measuring with precision Rainbowdash's clit, winking and erected to really adapt her new suit. You have a small wang, now do the math"
>"Okay.. How do I put this thing?"
"Get hard first. Wait"
>Spit on his vagina
>"Sheath! I'm a MALE DRAGON"
>Spit on his sheath
"Think of something cute, it's like, dead right now"
>start massaging the tip of his cock
>"Er... What are y-"
"You must be fully erect to penetrate her, get hard so I can apply that condom on you."
>"Ok."
>He's trying.
"I'm gonna rub my clit against it or show you with all I got. Can you do this?"
>Wink my clit
>Spike is trying to do the same
>"Ow.. I can't really... Do it like you do."
"Put your dick against mine"
>"IT's not a dick you got. Stop confusing me."
>wink it
>He's raising it
"you get it? if you feel my clit poking yours, it gets stiffer. Rarity's got a bigger one, but you better get some condom before. Hence why I'm trying to get you hard"
>He's doing some effort
>His dick is going all out
>pull the condom out
"hold still...."
>deploy it all over his cock down to the base of his sheath
>fold it inside his sheath
"There, it's done! How do you feel? Comfy?"
>He's getting flaccid again but it's fine.
>"It's weird but I'm ok."
"Now go fuck Twilight, you have a perfectly clean and delicious dick, keep it all out more often! Ah!"
>"One more thing?"
"I keep seeing your cock but where are your balls?"
>He's pointing to his lower belly, inguinal area
>"touch... there, can you feel it?"
"It's ..huge! Do you like it when I plow you there?"
>"sure, but thank you, now excuse me....
"go fuck her now!"
>"okay!"
>>
>>26591185
They do.

The Spike Tipped Dick
>>
>>26595018
Check your grammar.
Guessing English was not your first language.
>>
>>26591201
When it comes to that ship, I'd just do it
>>
>>26593789
>Fem Anon is interested in exploring Equestria
>Befriends Spike, wants to take him out there after hearing about his Dragon Quest
>They learn the lay (and way) of the land as they explore
>Spike is a bit inept, but he picks up her ways, as she's pretty tough (and even manages to cover her ass sometimes)
>Maybe a bit of a rivalry/partnership with Daring Do when they run into her in certain areas
>>
>>26595461
Oh...people thought I was putting them in order as it would happen?

When I did this >>26593789
I was listing things that could happen.
One is :Fem, or Anon, and spike going on adventures.

The second thing this thread could be is: Fem or Anon helping Spike with Rarity

The third thing could be: Fem fucking spike, or Anon fucking spike.

I was listing three outcomes that could happen.
>>
>>26595505
Do any fem fucking spike stories exist?
>>
>>26596982
Don't think so.
Which is kinda surprising.
>>
>>26596982
>>26597013
http://pastebin.com/Refh6az0
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.