[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So you wish to marry your 'waifu' hmmm?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: Discord.png (359 KB, 1600x1721) Image search: [Google]
Discord.png
359 KB, 1600x1721
>"So you wish to marry your 'waifu' hmmm?"
>"Well things work a little differently here."
>"You're going to have to wrestle her and win!"

>"Not so fast Anon!"
>"Ever wonder why so many of the mares here are single?"
>"That's because many of them are ex-prime time WWE wrestlers."
>"It's a bit of a tradition around these parts you see. A whole coming of age thing or something."
>"You know Celestia used to wrestle under the name The Testy Annihilator. I'm sure you could imagine her signature move."
>"Well anyways...."
>"Good luck Anonymous."
>"Oh and one more thing!"
>"If you lose, it's tradition that she peg you. And you can't get another rematch for a week."

Would you wrestle your waifu if it meant that you could fuck her?
>>
>>26574338
go fuck yourself shit prompt man
>>
>>26574338
You're not fooling anyone, Discord. You guys don't even have TV!
>>
>>26574374
SOOO MUCH POSTIVE VIBES! UNF~
>>
>>26574338

WWE?!

...Wait, which era? Anything beyond Attitude and I'm out.
>>
>>26574338
Discord is the next Vince McMahon.
>>
File: Sexual thoughts.jpg (29 KB, 210x341) Image search: [Google]
Sexual thoughts.jpg
29 KB, 210x341
>>26574338
Your terms are not only acceptable, but they are also making me very hard!
I hope this thread goes somewhere after the death of Erotic Violence.
>>
>>26574338
>Win win either way, still had sex
I don't see how this is a difficult question.
>>
>>26574338
I mean, if this is WWE wrestling then it isn't real.

I mean, yeah they are ripped maybe, but if we are playing by WWE rules I can summon fucking leprechauns to break their kneecaps and scream into the crowd "Give me a chair" and instantly have a weapon.

Then I can beat the ever living fuck out of them with elbow drops, stomps, or w/e that only actually need to hit the floor next to them, yet it still causes them physical pain.

When all is said and done all I have to do is wiggle my legs and arms a little bit to "break out" of any holds they have on me.
>>
>>26574338
You have my attention...
>>
>>26574338
>WWE
>Wrestled Whinny Equestria
>>
>>26576342
Wouldn't you need like crowd hype to like win though?
Like the match would be determined based on who's more popular.
>>
>>26574338
What about fucking her while wrestling her at the same time?
>>
>>26578312
Obviously she should go into the match with the strapon already on, and you have to top her to win. Match lasts til everyone cums.
>>
>>26574338
>WWE
not WWF
>>
>>26578623
It could be wwf meets wwe.
>>
>>26574338
>have incredible pain tolerance
>be rather strong
>have decent stamina
>that fucking adrenaline rush from fighting
>use to wrestle a lot as a kid
I feel I'd be more than capable of taking down Twiggles
>>
>>26574338

>WWE
>not UFC

pathetic, I could destroy those swole mare with a single punch
>>
File: 8967_640.png (234 KB, 549x640) Image search: [Google]
8967_640.png
234 KB, 549x640
>>26579128
>>26579169

But is the risk worth it?
If you lose, she's gonna pound your ass with her strap on.
What if one of her friends invades the match?
2 on one, can you deal?
What if her friend brings a chair?
Can you take a steel chair to the back?
What if she gets you in the boston crab?
Would you tap out?

You gotta ask yourself if it's worth it man. Those matches can get pretty crazy pretty fast.

That pic is an example of the boston crab.
>>
>>26579384
>get attacked by another pony during fight
>increase threat level
>aim for vitals
>cripple or disable new threat
>break bones if necessary
Wow so hard.
>>
>>26579776
>>break bones if necessary
Mhmmmm, I don't think you've ever been in a fight, let alone done any actual wrestling

Albeit WWE and WWF is more like parody wrestling, you still have to be in amazing condition to perform the moves.

I don't think your as tough as your making yourself out to be is all I'm saying.
>>
File: L1439315979100.png (527 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
L1439315979100.png
527 KB, 690x690
>>26574338
So I either beat up mai waifu or she beats me up. If I win; I get married and can fuck her repeatedly and all that relationship stuff.. If I lose; I get pegged.
...What's the bad news again?
>>
>>26579876
I wrestled as a kid and most kids are a lot lighter than an adult but yeah i realized i made it sound like breaking bones is easy. Sure I'v broken someone's arm before and crushed someone's ankle.
I stopped wrestling a long time ago and the fights I'v been in recently are bar fights or sparring matches, but honestly when I'm in a fight, if the fucker's friend tries to jump in you pull out all the stops because it stops being about whos going to give in first and more about trying to sustain as little damage as possible and sometimes that means harming other people more than what is normally necessary.
I'm not tough enough to be a UFC fighter but i have very little trouble defending myself.
>>
>>26579995
forgetting one detail.
You can try again next week. Yea so like it's not a one-time deal, if you lose you get to try again next week.
>>
>>26580061
>>
>>26580061
I see only positives.
>>
why this thread getting replies? OP samefagging?

sage and hide anyway
>>
>>26582651
I like this thread
>>
>>26583200
>>26582651
See he likes this thread.
>>
>>26574338
LOOK OUT! I'm ABOUT TO END THIS MARE'S ENTIRE CAREER!
>>
Would the pegging be from a strapon or a hot futa princess cock? This is an important determining factor in how hard I fight.
>>
>>26583950
I think that, that depends on who your waifu is.
>>
If you are a 30+ year old virgin and your signature move isn't the shining wizard then i am very disappointed in you
>>
>>26574338
This is just stupid.
>>
>>26584019
stupid like a fox!
>>
MACHO MADNESS OHH YEA!
>>
>>26580058
internet tough guy.
>>
>>26585003
More like Internet tough goy
Tell him to keep buying protein powder!
>>
>>26583980
jokes on you i'm only 10.
>>
>>26586258
jokes on you, i'm a macho man.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.