[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Submission is Mandatory #79
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108
Previous Thread: >>26241613 (archive link: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26241613/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread is dedicated to stories that have clear dominate and submissive roles; both with and without consent.

>What exactly is welcome in this thread?
A wide variety of stories are welcomed here; from non-consent and sexual slavery, to abusive manipulation and psychological domination, to maids and extortion, and even healthy consensual relationships with BDSM role-play elements.

A few topics that are discouraged are NTR, vore, scat, and other similar themes.

>Featured Story

Would You Like some Cheese?
Escapade
http://pastebin.com/1CUCb6R4
Nightmare Moon demonstrates why one does not oppose the crown, with Twilight Sparkle as her example.

——————

New Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/f8f09HB4

Old Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5

>SiM wiki page:
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
Don't think you have what it takes to write a long greentext? Go here and fill in the pages!

——————
Historical Note:

This thread was originally founded to support the “Submission is Mandatory” story by MrNameless. While the story has gone on hiatus, it’s content is referred to by a number of stories in this thread.

Submission is Mandatory by MrNameless (Recommended)
Nightmare Moon summons Anon to defeat the EoH. In return, she grants him ownership of the Mane 6.
http://pastebin.com/ycY3zrvA

(Non-Canon SiM Expanded Universe Stories)
Octavia POV (Recommended) http://pastebin.com/Y2AahdQp
Other Stories - http://pastebin.com/3AFdqxvs
>>
File: 573041.png (1 MB, 1272x1014) Image search: [Google]
573041.png
1 MB, 1272x1014
>>
>>26536081
So much for 'the last story posted in the previous thread gets the featured'.
>>
>anons being really picky about OP
>>
>>26537608
To be fair, that trend has been broken from some time now. In my opinion, it would seem odd to feature a major story like BB anyways. BBB, Octavia, and SiM don't get featured mainly because they don't need it.
>>
>>26538670
When I do the OP I usually try to feature the last story to update that hasn't been featured before, or failing that, I'll just pick a random old-one from the paste. Agree it doesn't make sense to feature the main ones over and over again, even if they are what's keeping the thread alive.
>>
>>26540652
Unf. Not nearly enough good Nightmare bondage out there.
>>
submit
>>
>
>>
>>26537021
>Muh dick!
>>
File: nmm.png (369 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
nmm.png
369 KB, 1280x853
Best pone coming through
>>
File: 396832.png (270 KB, 1280x907) Image search: [Google]
396832.png
270 KB, 1280x907
>>26537021
>>
>>26543956
>Best pone
>Moody teenager who tried to murder her only family because ponies were following their natural instincts
Nighty's cool and all, but you got some strange qualifications for 'best'.
>>
>>26546520
>Moody teenager who tried to murder her only family because ponies were following their natural instincts
But the ass was fat, Anon...
>>
>>26546520
You don't understand, anon.
She is not only that, she represents the pointless struggle against the very nature. To try and control it for her own goals. Where every victory is only temporary because nature will assert itself over her will and the name of the act of trying to fight against that is called hubris.
She represents not only human civilization, but sentience itself.

Therefore best pone. Somehow.
>>
^
>>
>>26547513
I'd argue that she's something like the inverse of human struggle against nature. Humans go, "I do not like things as they are. Let me invent something that allows me to circumvent my natural limitations." Nightmare went, "I do not like this thing. May as well try to murder my own sister!"

One of these strategies has long-term viability.
>>
Continued from: http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
>>26329502
>Once you’ve finished cleaning various kinds of bodily fluids off, you set out in search of the only pony whom you haven’t had to lock up in some way.
>You certainly hope you won’t have to change that status, after she gets a whiff of you.
>...Not just because you’re running out of ways to restrain ponies.
>But because she’s the closest thing you have to a friend in this place, now.
>You’d hate for a little rape to come between friends.
>After all, even Tirek got over that one, and he’s the kind of guy who would hold a grudge for a thousand years.
>...Man, listening to him rant about how horrible his traitor brother was got old REAL fast.
>Briefly, you pause at the entrance at your room, debating whether or not you could use the spices to mask the smell of your recent activities.
>...No
>Then you’ll probably just smell like you had sex with a very excited pie.
>However, that does give you an idea.
>If you can meet her by the entrance, then the rather potent smell there might be able to hide it.
>If she hasn’t managed to get herself hurt or stuck, she should be waiting for you riiiight...here!
>Entering the room, you see the fire’s roaring, the supplies you two gathered have been separated into two neat little piles, there’s a dried skin folded and resting on the ‘inedible’ pile…
>But no Cadance.
>Damn.
>The door’s half-open, practically a neon sign announcing where she went.
>You’re not sure what’s more impressive: the fact that she was strong enough to open it by herself, or the fact that she worked up the courage to go out there by herself.
>...
>If she got hurt, she’ll never forgive you.
>Granted, she shouldn’t have had to do much more than poke her head out to see if any of your traps were set off.
>...Right.
>You didn’t actually tell her HOW to check the traps.
>>
>>26549905
>For some reason, part of you is dreading the inevitable confrontation as you approach the half-open “door” to your cave.
>You’re actually kind of afraid you’ll lose your only friend in this place.
>You squeeze through the narrow opening Cadance provided, and look around.
>There she is!
>She’s about halfway down the path, sticking out like a big pink sore thumb.
>Where the hell does she think she’s going?!
>It’s like she’s TRYING to get herself killed.
>...Whiiiich...is her own prerogative, really.
>If you grab her out there, she’s going to instantly smell her aunt on you.
>Waiting for her to come back here would be the best choice, you’ll be able to break things to her slowly.
>In fact, it wouldn’t take too much to convince her that Luna essentially threw herself at you, after how much of a martyr she was trying to be last night.
>Yep.
>You should really leave her out there.
>Let her do whatever it is she’s...oh, screw it.
>It took you less than a second to spot her, a gryphon would see her even faster.
>Patting your knife with your hand, to reassure yourself, you run after her.
>That’s when it hits you.
>She might be leaving.
>When you sent her off, you hadn’t quiiite planned on raping any of her family...could she have heard Luna’s screaming?
>Your mind races, trying to think of how you could convince her to stay.
>...
>It would be a lot easier to come up with something if your hand still wasn’t killing you.
>It’s only once you’re close enough for Cadance’s ears to swivel around, a sure sign she’s heard you, does an idea pop into your head.
>It’s straight out of Tirek’s playbook.
>It’s undignified, it’s manipulative, it’s stupidly dangerous to do out in the open, it twists everything you and her aunts have told her…
>It’s perfect.
>>
>>26549915
>”Master?” Cadance turns around, her eyes wide, her wings threatening to flare out.
“Cadance! Where do you think you’re going?”
>”I...you told me to check the traps, so I was…” her nose wrinkles up, “What is that…”
>That’s when it hits her.
>She takes a step back, her eyes wide, “Master? What did you...do...?”
>She’s terrified of the answer.
“I...something I regret. I lost it Cadance, I shouldn’t have, but...she told me I was an animal, so...I acted like one.”
>Her eyes grow with every shakey word that comes out of your mouth.
>”No…”she takes a step backwards, “You...you didn’t…you’re-you’re better than that!”
“Listen, Cadance, this isn’t the place to talk about it, alright? It’s not safe here. Now come back inside.”
>You reach your hand out, offering it to her.
>Specifically, you offer her your injured hand.
>Her eyes lock onto your abused, if no longer bloodstained, knuckles.
>The smell clinging to you, the signs of violence, the noises she no doubt heard from your tantrum in Celestia’s room all come together in her mind to form a much grislier picture than what happened.
>”You’re...you’re as bad as Tirek said…”
>...
>What the hell did he tell these three?!
“Cadance. I’m not going to ask again. Inside. Now.”
>Panting, her eyes dart all over the place-looking for any sort of escape route.
>You had expected her to freak out, but...you hadn’t expected her to panic this badly.
>You take a step forward, prompting her.
>Her reaction, is to spin around and take off down the path.
>Shit.
>You had planned on her stomping her hooves and yelling, not running.
>>
>>26549942
Ooooh, boy. We done goofed.

...but you know, I think we gave ourselves our own answer already:
>It’s like she’s TRYING to get herself killed.
>...Whiiiich...is her own prerogative, really.

Do not pursue Cadance. We told her she could leave if she wanted to, and if we ever intend to get her back again it's critical we do not show ourselves consciously breaking our promises to her.

What we do instead is follow her at a distance - I forget, did we ever get back our knife from her? - and wait for bad shit to happen. Which it will, because Cadance is completely unskilled to survive out here. Wait just long enough for her to be seriously scared and injured (but not eviscerated). Then we get to play the hero for a bit (stupid, yes, but necessary) followed by 'mercifully' welcoming her back into our home even though we told her staying was a one-time only offer.
>>
>>26550563
stalk
>>
>>26549942
I say let her leave. Let her get a taste of her aunts' "just punishment", give the brat a little perspective. We can always "mercifully" drag what remains of her back.
>>
Up.
>>
>>26549942
Yup, we've predictably fcuked up, but as >>26550563 and >>26553575 said, this situation seems like one that should, at least to a degree, rectify itself.
>>
>>26550563
>did we ever get back our knife from her?
Yes, we did.
>Patting your knife with your hand, to reassure yourself, you run after her.

>>26549905
>You’d hate for a little rape to come between friends.
>After all, even Tirek got over that one, and he’s the kind of guy who would hold a grudge for a thousand years.
Does that mean... did Anon... rape Tirek when they first met? Yeah, we're friends now, but still I get the feeling he's going to bring it up once he has Twilight's magic and it's time to let us out of Tartarus.

>You’re not sure what’s more impressive: the fact that she was strong enough to open it by herself, or the fact that she worked up the courage to go out there by herself.
Once the current crisis is resolved we need to do something about this one.

>>26549942
>Cadance
If we let her leave she'll get killed or kidnapped by the nearest whatever. We did promise her she can leave but we also promised to keep her safe. I say we do the later, and chase after her. Also, she's a security risk, in anyone intelligent catches her, she won't withstand torture, they will interrogate her, find out where we are and who we hold captive. We would have to abandon not only our cave, but with everyone in Tartarus out for revenge against the alicorn sisters, we would abandon them too.

If cadance gets away we lose /everything/ we have, so catching her is our to priority. Justifying/apologizing for what we did to Luna is secondary.

Sprint after Cadance and try to grapple her before she knows what's what. If that doesn't work, go back to the cave, gear up, mask the entrance properly (we left the door open), and turn the chase into a proper tracking-and-endurance-hunting trip. Once she's too weak run, she'll be happy to be found by us instead of a hungry orthrus. Then we can explain and talk her into coming back with us, instead of using force.
>>
File: 725748.png (542 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
725748.png
542 KB, 1920x1200
>>26544938
>>
File: 764575.png (1 MB, 1600x1244) Image search: [Google]
764575.png
1 MB, 1600x1244
>>26557557
>>
Up before bed.
>>
File: 757169.jpg (136 KB, 1125x1000) Image search: [Google]
757169.jpg
136 KB, 1125x1000
>>26559440
>>
>>26548602
I think you might be oversimplifying things just a tad, Anon.
>>
Up
>>
>>
>>26563640
She looks very fluffy.
>>
>>26564784
>>
File: crossover warframe nyx.png (517 KB, 1225x1513) Image search: [Google]
crossover warframe nyx.png
517 KB, 1225x1513
I was devoured by Warframe in my spare time for the last few months.

The last thing I remember reading was the first few posts of Escapade's story about someone who cut in line.

Did I miss much?
>>
>>26566459
A couple of letters between Umbra and NMM as a followup to that.

The next section of Broken Blubird

Olibird coming back and picking up his Tartarus story again.
>>
>>26566459
Just realized none of that made it to my pastebin. I'll update it for you.
>>
>>26566805
Part I - http://pastebin.com/ZCb7sGet
Part II - http://pastebin.com/W6XPF56f
Part III - http://pastebin.com/0aXfvufZ
>>
Bump for the bump gods.
>>
Up.
>>
File: 1456404142543.png (880 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456404142543.png
880 KB, 1280x720
>>26561290
>>
Up from 10.
>>
File: 1006412.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1006412.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>26570397
>>
>>26570397
The creepily happy smiles on literally every other character in the scene really sells that.
>>
File: junebug ponders.png (497 KB, 810x987) Image search: [Google]
junebug ponders.png
497 KB, 810x987
Aside from that one FimFic story I was posting to the thread a while ago, have we had any actual mind control stories in here?
>>
>>26575814
I'm unsure about here in particular, but there was a hypno general for a while. You may have better luck trying to find them on the archive and see if they have a pastebin.
>>
L
>>
>>26575927
All I could find the 2/3 times I popped in was guides on how to hypnotize yourself into thinking you were a pony, or trying to create a tulpa.

That was not the kind of mindfuckery I was looking for.

Do you know if there was a Hypno general that focused on hypnotism stories instead?
>>
File: 1096017.png (2 MB, 2305x2080) Image search: [Google]
1096017.png
2 MB, 2305x2080
>>26572941
>>
>>26576446
That's what those threads were about? Damn.

I'm not sure if there was another. I never went to those threads, just saw them in the catalog. Sorry!

Have you looked through our story archive here just in case there's some hiding in there?
>>
^
>>
File: 1096355.png (209 KB, 515x901) Image search: [Google]
1096355.png
209 KB, 515x901
>>26577312
>>
Reposting from the end of last thread:

> By the time you step from the conference room, night has rolled in and a light hubbub can be heard already drifting from the main hall.
> Only half the ponies that had originally sat at the table leave with you; the others had felt the venture too risky.
> That's okay.
> Six was enough for the plan to get started; in time, the others might become interested again.
> You might even get a better deal out of them if they had to come crawling back to you.
> Glancing down you find your eyes lingering on Dash, who still spouts the occasional yawn and slap of her lips within the bridle's confines..
> She'd found the proceedings utterly boring, and chosen to lightly doze in your lap.
> Fortunately her dress was little worse for it.
> Suddenly finding yourself smiling, you reach down and pat her head lightly.
> In turn she looks back up and issues a cautious smile.
> A feeling of slight giddiness runs through you; even with the specter of Luna hanging over the evening's affairs, the hardest part seemed long since past.
> Bargains done, and deals sealed.
"Just one more speech to give, Dash, and tonight will be everything I'd hoped it to be. It took longer than I hoped, but we're almost there."
> "Yes, master."
> She hesitates for just a moment, then speaks again with a hopeful note in her voice:
> "There's still gonna be time for me to see Rarity tonight, though?"
> Briefly annoyance flickers through you; was she still so attached to those ponies?
> But no - it's no reason to be angry with her; you had promised this from the beginning.
"Yes, Dash. I'll make sure there's some time."
> The next pair of doors are watched by a pair of uniformed guardsponies - city guard, thankfully, not the blue-gold-and-white Royals.
> Issuing curt but friendly nods, they step aside to allow you passage.
>>
>>26581918

> Stepping through them brings you into an antechamber just short of the main hall itself - a thought suddenly to your mind as well.
> Unfortunately, just through that door is another pair - this time very definitely one of the heavily-armored guards in from Canterlot.
> Not a blink is spared for you or your slave, yet their massive eyes never quite let you out of the corners of their vision.
> Turning a corner out of their view, a side hallway quickly presents itself; you quickly turn down it and get well out of hearing distance from the main passage.
> "Master? What...?"
"Dash, I need to tell you something I didn't think of earlier."
> Squatting down, you place a hand to her dress' collar.
> It may not have carried as much weight as when her typical metal one was being worn, but the gesture was familiar enough that its effect was automatic:
> Stiffening up, Dash fixates her full attention on you - ears sinking as she realizes how serious this is.
"I don't think that Luna will try anything tonight. Too many innocent ponies dead if she did. But, if something happens anyhow..."
> Why are you hesitating?
"Run. Go back to the shuttle, fast as you can. You're still one of the fastest ponies around; you can do it."
> "But master-"
"No, Dash. Don't argue with me on this. You can't fight an alicorn, and if Luna loses her temper badly enough to attack me she isn't going to play nice with you."
> Shock transforms into a grimace, and then a scowl.
> "I don't like it. She'll hurt you if she can get to you!"
> Way to state the obvious, Dash.
"And she'll pluck you aside like an insect if you get in her way. No, the safest place for you to be will be in the shuttle."
> Hopefully Luna would hesitate to tear open something potentially explosive in the process of rescuing Dash.
> That might be long enough for you to negotiate a way out of it.
> ...if she hadn't just crushed your head like a watermelon already by then.
> Not something to dwell on, that.
>>
>>26581930

"We'll just have to rely on her common sense being greater than her anger. And Cadance possibly halting her; she won't let her plan go down the drain so easily."
> "If - if you say so."
"You know very well how sensitive Luna is about her past. Do you think she'd want to be held responsible for another catastrophe coming to Equestria?"
> The reasoning is weak even in your mind, and no doubt sounded even weaker coming from your lips.
> But Dash bows her head and nods awkwardly.
> "I guess not."
"Then remember: If she does do anything, just get to the shuttle and you'll be safe."
> Running your fingers through her cheek-coat one last time, you rise off your haunches.
> Stretching your legs briefly and straightening your coat, a deep breath fills your lungs.
"Alright. Let's do this."
> Compared to the excellently muffled hallways outside, walking into the main hall is like being hit with a wave of sound.
> Already there seem to be at least a hundred ponies in attendance, and judging by the filled tables this is only two-thirds the expected crowd.
> Not counting the staff, of course, who are flitting between tables with trays of wine and hors d'oeuvres trapped in fields of magic or carefully balanced across wings and backs.
> Catching Dash looking wistfully at one such tray, a small smile touches your lips.
"You're free to get a drink, but only one."
> "Just one?"
"For now. I don't want you making a fool of yourself - and me."
> Or, worse, revealing to any of the ignorant here tonight the exact nature of your relationship.
"For that matter, get one or me too. I'm going to need a little something to steady my nerves."
> After the past few hours, it seems like a small reward is in order - and one helping of wine, especially of the smaller glasses ponies used, would not be enough to completely neuter your wits.
> Watching your slave set off into the crowd on her task, you set about on another:
> Taking a long, careful examination of the room.
>>
>>26581934

> Familiar ponies are noted down - at least eight of the dozen who'd sat with you in the conference room earlier are also already present.
> So are at least twenty other faces you were familiar with - high rollers, business magnates of all stripes, political figures, and monied ponies new and old.
> All rubbing shoulders - and all scoping out potential allies or targets of opportunity.
> While none of them were as vicious as the tight-fisted men you'd once worked for, that did not mean they were stupid.
> Everyone here understood what this night was for.
> Continuing the scan, your gaze falls on Shining Armor standing in quiet conversation with a pair of armored Royal Guard - his dress uniform standing out even among the multivarious colors of mane, coat, and clothing ponies already bore.
> He himself wore no plate, but a unicorn of his talent would not need to.
> The frown that had appeared on your lips is carefully pushed away, your face returned to neutrality.
> You'd known he would be about; no need to show your annoyance here.
> Cadance, however, is oddly absent.
> So is Luna - if the nighttime diarch intends to present herself, she has not yet made an appearance.
> The same cannot be said for her personal guard regiment; dark-coated and dark-armored, they stood mixed with the white-coated Royal and more pragmatically-dressed city guard at regular intervals along the edge of the room.
> A show of force, you remind yourself.
> Just like bringing the Obstinance into a lower orbit - this was all posturing.
> Even so, you must admit some discomfort at being in the presence of so many armed creatures without your own drones.
> "Master?"
> Dash had appeared by your side at some point, a tray held between her teeth with two glasses held on it.
> Selecting one with a thankful nod, you immediately take a sip - letting the soothing liquid run down your throat.
>>
>>26581957

"Well Dash, I don't think we can put this off any longer. Time to go kiss babies and shake hands, I guess."
> "Hooves."
"Those too."
> Grinning, you step into the mixed multitude of ponies looking to find their seats.
> Freed to the invisible social barrier that had restrained them from approaching you so long as you were lingering by the wall, you're immediately set upon by the first wave of ponies eager to greet such an unusual figure.
> A more generous person might have described them as enthusiastic welcomers, but to your eye their approach felt like nothing so much as vultures descending on a bounty.
> Word of your reason for being here - of your 'rescue' of the city and uncovering the 'theft' at their museum - was of course known, and the reappearance of such a well-known pony as Dash at your side draws even more attention.
> Though you are mostly caught up answering those closest to you, the few glimpses you manage to send her way suggest that Dash is doing well at holding her own.
> Hints of her old personality surface - a confidence of voice and pose despite the discomfort at the fanciness of her dress she'd shown earlier.
> From your own mouth flow an endless stream of pleasantries and small talk - distractions and misdirection from the true situation.
> The earlier work already done and the next stage not yet due, you're content to allow the crowd their blatherings while you eye out any potential further allies.
> Instead your gaze falls on a very unwelcome sight, however - richly aquamarine eyes locking to meet your own.
> Princess Luna had arrived.
> She stood a good fifty paces away and surrounded by her own little fortress of fawning appreciators, but from the way she eyes you the rest of the hall may as well be empty.
> There was murder in those eyes.
"...Dash, on me."
> Parting the crowd easily with your stature, you approach the lunar princess.
>>
>>26581963

> Unlike so many other ponies here, she has opted not to pretty herself up for the evening - wearing nothing more than the here normal peytral, crown, and hoofguards.
> At a distance just close enough to be heard you halt - standing erect and straight-backed as you offer a bow in greeting.
"Your Highness."
> "You need not bow to Us, Anonymous. You are no subject of Ours."
> Though her tone is mirthful and light, its message can't be missed.
> In her eyes, your presence here is an affront.
"...ah, the thought is appreciated, but nonetheless. It is good to see you here tonight."
> "We are most pleased by the chance to come."
> Heh.
> Well, if she wants to play that way...
> Dash is nudged forwards with a subtle prod of your toe on her hoof; how bow is considerably deeper and more honest.
> Unfortunate, that she still remained so respectful of the princesses.
> "H-Hey, Princess..."
> For just a second there is a flicker of unmasked emotion on Luna's face - true, deep sadness followed by an easily-missed twist of unmatched fury.
> It's gone just as quickly as it arrived, though, and if you'd not already been watching her closely there was no reason to think it'd have been seen at all.
> "Rainbow Dash. Please, rise."
> When your slave does so - daring to raise her eyes and look Luna in the face - the younger princess leans down to touch her nose briefly to Dash's.
> "We are deeply pleased to see you once more, Rainbow Dash. Too long have we gone without."
> This time, her words are honest and deliberate.
> Dash sees it too - returning Luna's nuzzle with equal gentleness.
> "Yeah. It's, um - It's real good to be back again."
> Best to break this up before it goes any further.
"If you will forgive us, Your Highness, I do believe we should be getting to our seats soon?"
> "Ah - that."
> Luna's head rises again, lips splitting into what might generously be called a smile.
> Though it suggests more that of a shark and not a pony's.
>>
>>26581977

> "Yes, well, why don't you follow me, then? I'm afraid there's been some last-minute seating rearrangements."
> Your own smile is just as false as hers now.
> Surrounded by her own lackeys, then - or even worse, had she decided to place herself at your side to preemptively hobble any planning?
> Worst fears are confirmed as you follow Luna to another table, where a folded card on a plate announces your seat.
> Neither seat on either side happens to have Dash's name on it, however.
> Rainbow rapidly comes to the same conclusion, looking first to you and then to Luna with a worried expression.
> "Princess, I - I, um..."
> "Why don't you take a seat, Anonymous, and I will show the Element of Loyalty to her seat?"
> Damn - now, how to confront this without seeming too-
> "Um, Princess Luna - if, uh, I'd kind of like to sit... next to him."
> Rainbow's stuttered response has more to do with the alicorn she is facing down - an alicorn bearing a rather surprised expression.
> "Surely you would wish to-"
> "I"m sorry, Princes - but, uh - I'd really like it if I could stay with Anonymous."
> For a few moments everything stands in absolute stillness.
> The two lock eyes, a silent test of emotions running between them.
> Even the other ponies standing about seem to have paused, and you're reasonably certain you have temporarily stopped breathing.
> Luna flinches first, however.
> "...very well, then."
> Gaze switching to skewer you once again, she makes it abundantly clear - if not in her voice - that she had not been expecting Dash to be this resistant, and held you fully accountable for it.
> "We will make further rearrangements to accommodate this."
"Very much appreciated, Your Highness."
> With a huff Luna turns to wander off; conversation returns to something approaching normal in her wake.
> "M- Anonymous?"
> Dash peers up at you with eyes wide and uncertain.
> "Did I-"
"No, Dash. You didn't do anything wrong at all."
>>
>>26581982

> Though she'd nearly been about to call you 'Master'; this much have truly shaken her in that state.
> Thank everything that Luna hadn't felt like picking a fight right then and there.
"Come on then, Dash. Let's go find our seats."

--------

> The dinner is, frankly, exactly what you'd expected of it:
> The mayor of Fillydelphia making a few empty speeches you barely paid attention too, nibbling at overly-fancy and unfilling food, clapping at the proper moments...
> ...and fuming at Luna's revenge.
> If she could not separate you from Dash, she had concluded, then she would enforce her own iron grip on your interactions at all times.
> Not directly, of course - your slave's refusal had put Luna into an unpleasant mood as well, and she was keeping her muzzle pointedly shut lest her true thoughts slip out.
> But instead by seating you at a table with not only herself, Cadance, and Shining Armor, but with every seat stacked by ponies firmly in her court.
> Now, if anything, your mood was the reverse of earlier:
> Despite your main objective for the evening having been accomplished, you couldn't help but feel frustration building in your gut.
> And it was affecting Dash, too.
> Every few minutes she would glance to you with a noticeably worried expression, which on its own was doing you no favors.
> Yet none of this precluded you from playing your part for the night.
> Appearances were half the reason you had pushed to be here, and so they had to be kept up even as you contemplated how to confront Luna's moves.
> A point you are once again reminded of as another self-aggrandizing speech is completed and you politely bring your hands together to join the chorus of ponies pretending to appreciate the speaker.
> Few of them were making moves in their own subtle games of intrigue; the presence of royalty had cast a pallor over their normal ambitions.
> Another pony rises to be recognized in turn - some artist who had recently completed a piece for the city.
>>
>>26581991

> Whatever empty words she is speaking barely register with you; your attention is on the two white-coated ponies seated at your right hand - one a Canterlot noble with a rich, blue mane; the other, a mare with a pink one and slender figure.
> While the former's threat was obvious, you'd concluded the latter was playing her role as eye candy clinging to his leg just a bit too perfectly.
> No doubt she was another player in the game, then - and another reason to watch be careful with every move you made.
> All your attention needed to be on every word they spoke and each reply you gave.
> Ordinarily your anger at being restricted like this would have been too much, but tonight two factors kept it in check.
> One sat beside you, nervously picking at her meal.
> Risks simply could not be taken while you were out here - for Dash's sake as much as yours.
> The second was the anticipation of revealing what to Luna what you'd already done - the delight that you would take in her shock.
> Between them, those were enough to reign in your fury to merely simmer just below the surface.
> From the looks Luna occasionally sent your way, there was little doubt she was feeling the same way.
> ...frankly, how the others hadn't noticed the princess' ire was beyond you.
> Maybe they had, simply preferring to play their roles and be done with it.
> "-and now we recognize a first-time visitor to this event, but no less distinguished for it. I'm sure you all remember shock our city received when we were seemingly under attack by a dragon..."
> Ah, your turn.
> Fixing the warmest, friendliest, most welcoming smile you can muster, you wait for the introduction to finish.
> "...and his quick actions lead to not only the apprehension of the would-be thieves, but the safety of irreplaceable artifacts of Equestria's history. Mr Anonymous, if you would please rise?"
> Here you go.
>>
>>26581991

> Feeling to retrieve the signed slip of paper from your briefcase's depths, you come to your feet amid the thunder of hundreds of hooves 'clapping' against the ground.
> Towering over the seated ponies, it suddenly occurs to you that this is the most public you have been in easily months - quite possibly years, if your time before coming to Equestria counts.
> And right now there are a huge number of eyes on you.
> No way you could back down from this now; you needed to do this.
> Even so, you stomach does a little flip and your throat is dry when you swallow.
> Abruptly something brushes against your thigh.
> Dash had stretched one wing out, laying her feathers - uneven, but more in their full length now than still showing signs of your mutilation.
> Her head is ducked nervously still, eyes on the plate in front of her - but even so the message is clear.
> You'll have to reward her for that later.
> The introduction is almost done now, some little meaningless medallion you would receive having been shown off.
> Your turn to speak.
> Once more your throat is cleared, and you begin:
"Thank you - thank you very much for welcoming me here, Fillydelphia. Though - I should not just say Fillydelphia, but all of Equestria. I've come from quite far away, you see, and not entirely on purpose - but nonetheless Equestria has provided for me: A place to stay, a business, and of course excellent company."
> Here you rest your hand on Dash's head, palm nesting over her namesake mane just between her ears.
> A small echo of polite laughter runs through the crowd, but you feel Dash sit up straighter anyhow - a little bit of pride returning to her posture.
"I admit I'd been reluctant to openly engage with Equestria, at least in part due to the distance between our cultures and races. Even so, I found those willing to come reach out and work with me - and when the time came to step into the open and help Fillydelphia, I was shown that I had nothing to fear in doing so."
>>
>>26582012

> A smattering of applause, and then you go on:
"Instead of fearing me, you welcomed me. Instead of rejecting me, you honored me. You showed me that no matter any previous setbacks, even if the road would be rocky, I could have a place in Equestria."
> Risking a glance down the table, your gaze meets Luna's once more.
> The anger is still there, but cautious is evident on her face as well:
> Something about your tone, your confidence has set off warnings in her head.
> Cadance, beside her, looks positively pleased to see you layering on the praise this way.
> That was more of a surprise; surely she'd seen enough of your planning to know what your actual purpose was here?
> Refocusing your attention, you draw the paper up and hold it out for all to see:
"And now, to thank this great city for how good it has been to me, I am proud to announce that I have signed and sealed plans for a brand-new large production venture for which Fillydelphia will be a keystone: Working together, we will produce works unlike any ever made here before! Thank you, Fillydelphia - thank you, for allowing me this!"
> Cheers erupt, hooves stomping and pounding on tables.
> Not even the paper bring ripped from your hand by a burst of midnight-blue magic can dampen the exhilaration running through you.
> When Luna looks up at you from her examination of the document her pupils are wide and nostrils flared.
> In contrast a smile splits your face from ear to ear, giddiness flowing through you at what you'd just done.
> Despite how unwise it would surely seem in retrospect, you can't help but mouth silent words to her:
> 'Got you.'
> Luna's mane seems to not so much flow as lash about while she floats the agreement back over to you; returning to your seat, you abruptly find a hoof resting on your shoulder.
> Smile wide and joyful, Dash's wings are half-open in an indication that she is every bit as thrilled as you are.
>>
>>26582021

> "That was great! I didn't - I didn't know you were going to say anything like that! That you even felt that way!"
> For a heartbeat your smile slips.
> The poor thing; after everything she'd been through, did Dash truly think you were trying to put the matter to rest between yourself and the princesses?
> If she did, sore disappointment was soon to follow.
> Gradually you become aware of the world around you again; though another pony was speaking, you could tell the true attention of those at your table was on still on you.
> Soon after the speeches end and general chatter returns one of them finally initiates the questioning you'd been expecting for some time:
> "So, Anonymous - you really must tell us: What really convinced you to come out here tonight. Surely it wasn't on such a whim alone?"
"...well, really I must thank Princess Cadance for helping. She was instrumental in this - doing a great deal to convince me that it was safe to step into a more public position."
> "If that speech you gave is anything to judge by, you didn't really have anything to fear at all."
> That draws a small laugh from your own lips.
"Oh, it's not just that. I had some... concerns that I wouldn't be welcome, but they turned out to be needless."
> Your hand slips around, coming to rest on your slave's neck.
"Though, Dash here helped a great deal as well. She and another friend of hers - Rarity, if you've heard of her?"
> "Oh, of course!"
> That from the leggy, pink-maned mare to your opposite side - still clinging to the arm of her blue-maned, monocled stallion.
> "We've met her many a time! In fact she was in Canterlot only just recently, along with Princess Twilight's baby dragon."
"Ah, yes. I'm... familiar with him as well."
> "Incredibly dedicated little fellow. Practically loves Her Highness like his mother."
> That from the noble-stallion, who nods knowingly as he speaks:
> "Did you know, he once went all the way up to the Crystal Peak looking to get her a gift?"
>>
>>26582029

> Though you'd had a drink or two by that point, your mind was not so far gone as to miss a very particular phrase.
"Oh? The Crystal Peak? Do tell, what for?"
> "Well, the crystal itself of course! I understand he was looking to get Princess Twilight a new telescope - she loves stargazing, you know - and the very best lenses come from there. Of course Princess Celestia went with him, but I understand he..."
> Nothing more reaches your ears - a roaring filling them instead as several facts slide into place.
> Unbidden, Sweetie Belle's words come bubbling back up from your memory:
> 'And she has a lot of telescopes to see all kinds of things - stars and planets and the moon and stuff...'
> So too does the list of items on the manifest from earlier.
> Jars of polishing oil.
> Extra star maps.
> Photographic film.
> High-precision clocks
> Yes, Twilight certainly did have a love of watching the stars - or planets, or the moon.
> Or spacecraft.
> You're dimly aware of a shriek as your fist comes down hard on the table and a quiet oath is sputtered from your lips.
"...that purple bitch!"
> "Master?"
> That one word is all it takes to drag you back to reality.
> Now, all eyes were truly on you - the impact of your fist having knocked a glass over to spill across your plate.
> More important is the hoof curled anxiously around your arm.
> Her eyes fearful, Dash is looking to you.
> She isn't the only one watching you though; many sets of eyes on the table are focused on you and all other conversation has ground to a halt.
> It didn't seem like any of them had heard her, though.
> Or if they did, they hadn't realized the importance of what Dash had said.
> Your gaze falling back to her, you realize that Dash is tense and coiled in her seat - ready to spring for an escape to the shuttle, as you'd warned her earlier.
> Slowly you reach up and clasp your hand over her hoof.
>>
>>26582039

"Thank you, Dash. I'm good now."
> Another steadying breath is drawn before you look around again - face once more controlled to show only what you want on it.
"...my deepest apologies. I've just realized, someone who I thought could be trusted to stay rational has... gone and done something very stupid."
> "And I wonder, Anonymous, how exactly you would be aware of that...?"
> Luna's voice is so close you can almost feel her breath washing over your ear.
> Barely restraining yourself against leaping from the seat, you find she is indeed just behind you.
> You hadn't even seen her leave her own seat - how had she gotten over so quickly at just the right moment?
> Unless it hadn't been just the right moment.
> Unless she'd planned that turn of conversation out; after all, the story would be meaningless unless you knew just what was on that ship already.
> And like a fool, you'd walked right into her trap even after realizing that noblestallion and his mare were themselves participants in the game.
> Damn!
>>
Full pastebin, by the way: http://pastebin.com/MdkbD5aN

Now responding to the review:

>>26519500
>>26519511

First off, thank you for the full review!

> Random style thing, and it might just be me, but a few of the sentences felt a bit ackward, like they just didn't flow smoothly. Random example from near the beginning: [...]

The two examples you gave actually have some real issues with them now that I take a closer look. In the first one there's a tense agreement - the first half of the sentence is in present tense, the second half in past - and the other example you gave was just too long. Words definitely could have been deleted.

>This felt weird and detached. A reference to dash following behind or something of that nature may have helped.
Noted. I could have followed that up with something on what she does, yes.

>[Luna] was good. We don't really have much to go on from canon as to how luna would behave in this kinda situation, what kind of political operator she is, etc. I liked the direction you took.
I admit I'm pulling somewhat from the popular theories here, but I see Luna as somewhat more impulsive and emotionally-driven than her sister, both for good or bad. She's more fond of 'springing the trap' on a potential victim and becoming personally involved, while Celestia sits back and plays everyone.

>Is dash aware that Anon is letting them grow back? I would assume she would notice. I was kinda expecting this to be a big deal, and maybe it is later on, but it just feels like what could have been an awesome bit of story was just kinda implied as happening out of scene.
Yes. If you remember, this came up in the sequence before they went to space; Dash was pulling out her newly-grown feathers to keep herself in the 'crippled' mindset, and Anonymous told her to stop and let them grow out. This takes place 3-5 weeks after that, so more have come in.
>>
>>26582228

>I was one of the Anon's who predicted twilight was trying to track the spacecraft somehow, but still at a complete loss for what she plans on doing with the info.
Well, we'll see, won't we?

>>26534055
>I'm not sure, since I didn't read it, but does [the reference to Spike getting Twilight new telescope lenses] have anything to do with that comic with Spike and Celestia?

Yes, it is a reference to the Celestia/Spike FF comic. May sound a bit stupid, but I wanted the tip-off for Anonymous to realize he's being hunted to be something that the reader could verify - so it wasn't just an informed trait.
>>
>>26582228
>>Yes. If you remember, this came up in the sequence before they went to space; Dash was pulling out her newly-grown feathers to keep herself in the 'crippled' mindset, and Anonymous told her to stop and let them grow out.
Hmm, I remember the first part but not the second part. That is, I remember Anon telling her not to punish herself, but not that he was going to let her feathers actually grow back. Will re-read when I get home.
>>
Guys i left the thread for a month and now i cant remember what i was reading. I cant be bothered trying to figure it out so tell me whats active and good right now.

Ps. Please?
>>
>>26582233
Dude I can feel the sudden rush of rage Anon. Fucking awesome!
Can't wait to see how he'll move next on Twilight or even a more pressing issues of this probable trap of Luna and co.

Two questions.

Does Anon still have insiders/agents in the city? And what's his outfit look like at the time of the party?
>>
>>26584260
Hmm, a month ago...
>Escapade: Currently on break
>Olibird: Just got back, doing his Tartarus story
>Bluebird: Just dropped the next section, obviously
>Jack/AJ story anon: Vanished
>>
>>26584800
bump
>>
>>26584800

jack will be back
>>
>>26536081
>#79
>>
File: 1097677.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1692) Image search: [Google]
1097677.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1692
>>26579754
>>
>>26578276
If it wasn't in the last month or two, then I don't think there've been any. I was around before we started putting numbers on these things and I've at least read most of the archives.

I haven't read the chunk of BB where they went into space, so that was a little jarring when I came back, but I've read almost everything in the thread aside from that and a very small handful of specific stories.
>>
File: 712671.jpg (518 KB, 3507x2550) Image search: [Google]
712671.jpg
518 KB, 3507x2550
>>26592026
>>
Up
>>
>>26594909
Again
>>
>>26586948
Are we in the sequel with the "healing" sort of bent to it? Or have things moved on from then?
>>
>>26586948
Somehow I missed this earlier. Glad to see! Was getting interesting again when we left.
>>
>>26598643
bump
>>
Up we go.
>>
>>26600478
>>
File: 1444487416965.png (399 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1444487416965.png
399 KB, 451x800
>>26549942
>mfw I just read whole story to this part
Man, I'm so mad right now. Is there any chance Anon will get a happy end?
>>
>>26602129
Of course there is, we just need to catch her and repeatedly rape her until she likes it.
>>
File: 1436606502853.jpg (34 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1436606502853.jpg
34 KB, 600x750
>>26602129
I hope Anon will become friends with Lovepone and she in her turn will take him out of Tartarus.
>>
>>26602642
We already tried that, but love pone is jealous of moon pone getting all the action.
>>
File: 945588.png (284 KB, 706x621) Image search: [Google]
945588.png
284 KB, 706x621
>>26593963
>>
>>26605199
Unf. Amazing how something that simple can be so hot.
>>
File: 1036323.jpg (534 KB, 1364x971) Image search: [Google]
1036323.jpg
534 KB, 1364x971
>>26605199
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
File: 1438465825852.jpg (247 KB, 1041x768) Image search: [Google]
1438465825852.jpg
247 KB, 1041x768
>>26549942
>Tirek is defeated.
>Princesses come back from Tartarus to their lives.
>Turns out Luna got pregnant.
>Celestia just dumps newborn baby/foal/abomination to Tartarus.
>Now Anon doesn't need to worry that he'll outlive his child.
>>
<
>>
>>26608908
>Anon rapes his child
>Child becomes pregnant
>Escapes
>Sends grandchild to Tartarus
>Infinite loop of >rape
>>
>>26611510
>Anon slowly breeds the pony out of his satyr offspring.
>Eventually evolves a stable, immortal population of humans in Tartarus.
>>
>>26611533
>Humans band together and colonize a portion of Tartarus under a united banner
>Enslave the remaining non-human population to provide viable breeding stock and ensure genetic variability
>1,000 years down the line Luna peers in and finds her offspring have built a functioning human empire
>They've developed a whole mythology with her as First Mother and stolen bride to King Anonymous
>And they're preparing to invade Equestria and recover her and return her to that position
>>
Up
>>
Down
>>
File: 1098068.png (246 KB, 900x946) Image search: [Google]
1098068.png
246 KB, 900x946
>>26608465
>>
File: 547005.jpg (829 KB, 1771x1299) Image search: [Google]
547005.jpg
829 KB, 1771x1299
>>26614281
>>
Up again
>>
rub-a-dub
>>
Before bed bamp
>>
>>26618113
Same
>>
File: 133716.png (260 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
133716.png
260 KB, 900x900
>>26615787
>>
File: 1451064922240.jpg (88 KB, 1188x952) Image search: [Google]
1451064922240.jpg
88 KB, 1188x952
>>26619128
>>
>>26621238
That's a trap, isn't it?
>>
>>26621738
I think so, yes.
>>
>>26624960

do people like [edgy], [serious], or [good feelsy]
>>
>>26625367
I'd say sometimes to all 3.

We don't seem to be as into edge as maybe we once were, and edge for the sake of it was never overly popular. We're still probably one of the edgier generals though.

Depending on how you define serious, I'd say we've got that. We've had a decent number of serious tone stories and they tend to be popular.

Good feelsy, don't get much of that. I think this thread generally has an adverse reaction to white knight for a variety of reasons. Personally I'd be all for some well done white knight, but such a thing is rare. Check out the Slave Pony Thread if you're looking for this kinda stuff (it's basically white knight general). Some of there stuff isn't actually bad (I like BlindAnon, especially the later updates).
>>
>>26625641
Meant to add, feelsy doesn't have to be white knight, but it often ends up there.
>>
>>26625641

what about 50's era
>>
>>26625693
I've always thought Anon from a different period of time might be interesting, though why the 50s? Anon calling Pinkie Pie a Pinko though..

Either way I'd probably read.
>>
>>26625790
because 50's
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
File: 470360.jpg (95 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
470360.jpg
95 KB, 600x761
>>26621238
>>
Bump on page 9.
>>
File: 768512.png (681 KB, 917x1043) Image search: [Google]
768512.png
681 KB, 917x1043
>>26628874
>>
>>26627144
>>
>>26632409
Mm.. that's a good one.
>>
>>26634032
It looks like Silfoe, but under a different name. Does he use a different name for his NSFW stuff?

Pic related, Silfoe's Luna with a similar head position to compare.
>>
>>26633488
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>26636405
And at wakeup.
>>
File: 790109.jpg (383 KB, 2337x1653) Image search: [Google]
790109.jpg
383 KB, 2337x1653
>>26631362
>>
>>
File: 803856.jpg (334 KB, 866x862) Image search: [Google]
803856.jpg
334 KB, 866x862
>>26639215
>>
>>26641468
bump
>>
Boom.
>>
File: Ransom Horse 2.jpg (573 KB, 1353x1253) Image search: [Google]
Ransom Horse 2.jpg
573 KB, 1353x1253
Hey, can I get some critque on a drawing that I'm doing? I'm needing some ideas on the story behind this one. Was thinking it could be a kidnapping setup where she's bound, raped, tossed into a room and on their way out, they take the picture as a means of asking for a ransom.

Everything is welcome! Please, I really want to improve my drawing.

Anatomatically correct vagoo here:
Cum here (still very WIP):http://i.imgur.com/XfKcwIC.jpg
Ransom idea (old): https://i.gyazo.com/8ba02d766634a20e0ce8b707d6b628f2.png
>>
>>26645957
Here's the vagoo if anyone wants it.

http://i.imgur.com/wcgtpMT.jpg
>>
>>26645957
I'm way to tired to do a proper response now, so let me give you a real one in the morning.
>>
>>26645957
I like the messy mane and tail.

Though if you are asking for a ransom, you generally want to show the victim unharmed and unraped. Otherwise whoever you're ransoming from is much more likely to call the police rather than to just give you the money.

My suggestion is they kidnapped her, raped her, and the're taking pictures not to ask for ransom, but to blackmail her once they let her go... eventually... after few more weeks of raping. I don't know who this OC is, but judging by the cutie mark, her horn and her fatness, she seems like an upper class pony, meaning she has a reputation to maintain, and if her peers knew she's been humiliated like this, it would completely destroy her social life.
>>
File: Ransom Horse Final.png (2 MB, 1353x1253) Image search: [Google]
Ransom Horse Final.png
2 MB, 1353x1253
>>26645957
Alright, finished with the drawing. Here should be the final render of the cum.
>>
File: 1100993.jpg (111 KB, 1214x1452) Image search: [Google]
1100993.jpg
111 KB, 1214x1452
>>26641468
>>
>>26645957
>>26647860
Okay, I promised you a proper review last night, so let's go:

>Artwise
Disclaimer, my art-fu is nowhere near this level. So, overall quite good - especially the face, which really does look scared and traumatized. If you were to go one step further with the art on this, I would suggest doing a full-before-and-after on the face as she goes from pre-rape 'scared' to straight up broken in the aftermath. The little torn-off bit of her tail is a nice touch, since it gives you an idea of what she's been through. Bridles are also top unf.

Minor quibbles:
> If you're going to put cum on her horn, erase the straight-lined edges of her horn. Right now it you can see it beneath, which stood out to me as very 2-D looking.
> Maybe just me, but which direction is her ear facing? It looks like it's turned in to her head, is this correct?

>Storywise
As other anon said, I don't think they'd rape her initially. Depending on how aggressive her captors are, however, this might be the equivalent of sending back a finger when the ransom doesn't immediately come - a warning that the longer it goes unpaid, the worse things are going to go for her.

Alternately, maybe the ransom is only half the plan - whoever is holding her really just wants to break her down. Imagine if she knows the image of her having been raped was sent, and the ransom /still/ doesn't get paid. How do you think that'd make her feel? Maybe she's some kind of noble-pony who fell afoul of a particularly ruthless rival who is willing to do anything to crush her family? Maybe she's some unimportant or carefree young mare who doesn't even know half the messy politics her parents are involved in, only to suddenly find herself caught up in this and used as a tool against them?
>>
>>26549942
>...Dammit, you told her she can leave any time she wanted, too.
“Cadance! Get back here!”
>She glances back, her eyes wide with fear as she gallops through the maze of traps.
>...Wow.
>It’s pretty impressive how well she remembers the safe path.
>Despite the gravity of the situation, you’re half tempted to see if she’s going to panic her way into a pit.
>At least then you’d have a captive audience.
>...Or...it looks like she’s actually going to clear the thing.
>Great.
“Now, Cadance! I’m not chasing after you!”
>You’re totally chasing after her.
>It’d be one thing if she was leaving because she had some objection to how you treated her family…
>Well, alright, you’d consider letting her leave.
>But right now she’s running because she’s scared of what she thinks you’re going to do to her.
>She’s selling her aunts out to you to save her own hide.
>If she gets caught by anything out there, she’ll sell you AND her family out, to stay safe.
>Which means, if you let her go, you’ll have every single living thing in Tartarus quite literally tearing the mountain range apart looking for the alicorn sisters.
>But…
>For right now, you stick true to your word and turn around, sauntering your way back to the cave, the crackle of fire drowning out any noise from the outside.
>Taking a quick peek at the supplies you two had gathered, you spot a large branch that should work as a clu-
>Mace.
>It’ll work as a mace.
>Which is good, because you’re going to need a weapon.
>If you’re going pony hunting, then you’re going pony hunting with all your equipment.
>An hour or so later, you step out into Tartarus, your repaired net tied to your side, mace over your shoulder, and shove the boulder back into place, once again concealing your home from prying eyes.
>It doesn’t take long to find her trail in the soft Tartarian soil.
>>
>>26649498
>She didn’t exactly try to obscure it...or make it difficult to follow her.
>It’s pretty much a straight line from the moment she got out of the trap field.
>Sure, it’s easy for you to follow...but it’s just as easy for anything else to follow.
>Patting over yourself for one last check to make sure you have everything, you take off running down the path she made.
-
>Well, the good news is, you haven’t run across a giant blood splatter indicating the end of her flight.
>The bad news is, you’ve spent the past half hour following her trail through territory you aren’t as familiar with.
>You REALLY try to avoid going out here if you can...there’s an old cave of yours out here, and you don’t like hanging out in places where they remember you.
>As you trudge up a hill, worry starts to gnaw at the back of your mind.
>He’s been gone for a year, but Discord’s been your scout for so long that you still can’t get used to being COMPLETELY alone out here.
>You have no idea if there’s some giant monster on the other side of the hill, or if they’ve taken Cadance or what.
>The worry swells to dread as you crest the hill revealing...
>She’s right there.
>Well, so much for sneakily following her.
>Your escaped guest is huddled under what could generously be called a tree, mumbling to herself.
>You...can’t make out her words.
>Well, she’ll probably notice if you try and run away now.
>You hold your mace out and drop it, the pink pony jumping at the noise, looking up to face you.
“Hey Cadance! Small world, huh? I’m really glad I ran into you, we weren’t done talking earlier.”
>This is the bit you never got to see before.
>Her body locks up for a moment as terror takes ahold of her mind, her jaw agape, her pupils shrinking.
>Shocked disbelief in three, two, one…
>...
>One half?
>>
>>26649507
>”How did you…find...”
>There it is!
>You can see why Discord loved doing this.
>Shrugging in response, you casually pick up the mace.
“So, about the whole “raping your aunt’ thing...”
>The words have barely left your mouth when she turns tail and bolts, galloping away.
>Grinning away, you tear down the hill after her.
>You don’t get too far before you’re forced to slow down, as the far side of the hill proves too steep for you to run without tumbling your way down.
>She leaps from rock to rock, her spread wings allowing her to practically glide her way down the steep hillside, leaving you to scramble after her.
>She’s worse than a damn goat!
>...You still can’t tell if those things are sapient or not.
>As you clamber over a rock, you see the pink pony land at the bottom of the hill with a thud, her legs give out at the impact and she falls on her belly.
>If you hurry you’ll catch-oh, shit!
>Your handhold breaks off, leaving you to scramble to keep from completely losing control.
>The rock underneath your feet shifts, the only warning you get before the whole hill face collapses with you on it.
>Fuck, fuck, fuck!
>You dig your heels into the sliding dirt, trying desperately to control your sudden, unplanned descent.
>That lasts about ten seconds before you hit a previously hidden boulder.
“Gah!”
>You’re barely able to cover your head as you tumble over and over in the middle of the avalanche, rocks battering every exposed part of you.
>You come to a stop only when the ground levels out, landing gracefully on a flat rock.
>It’s ok though, you used your spine to cushion the landing.
>...Everything hurts.
>That’s it.
>Screw being nice.
>Pink pony gets the prey treatment.
>>
>>26649515
>Steeling yourself, you groan out in both pain and exertion as you gingerly roll onto your side, every bit of your body screaming at you for daring to move.
>A quick check reveals that...
>Wow.
>Just scrapes and bruises...miraculously, nothing’s broken.
>Cadance’s fading hoofbeats taunt you as you force yourself to climb to your feet, your legs and hips howling in protest.
>If this happened to you with anyone else, they’d quickly find themselves impaled on your spear.
>She is NOT getting away again.
>Grabbing your dropped supplies, you give chase once more, your anger helping you ignore the pain, instead letting you focus on the shrinking pink form in the distance.
>Cadance eventually does manage to get out of sight, as she rounds a rocky outcropping.
>That’s fine.
>Now that you know something else hasn’t gotten to her first, you can focus on catching her.
>Just like any other prey.
>You follow her into a...well, you always called something like this a rock forest.
>Stony pillars jut into the sky around you, carved by some unknown force, for some long forgotten purpose.
>These places have always felt really eerie to you...even Discord never liked them.
>Just add a bit of fog and it’d be something out of a horror show.
>In the middle of the ‘forest,’ Cadance’s tracks abruptly stop.
>What the hell?
>A quick scan of the sky doesn’t reveal any gryphons...not that it would.
>Ignoring your protesting back, you bend down to take a closer look at the end of the trail.
>...Daaaww.
>She tried to use her tail to cover up her tracks so you couldn’t find her.
>It’s only been a day, you’re surprised she’s already picked up that idea from you.
>>
>>26649525
>Still, she’s inexperienced, and now that you know what to look for, it’s only a matter of seconds before you hear her heavy, terrified breathing from behind one of the columns.
>Slowly, carefully, you creep up around the pillar, getting as close as you can without her seeing you.
>You can hear her breathing quicken as she hears you, little whimpers punctuating those shallow, quick breaths of hers.
>...Oh, you can’t resist.
>Just as you turn away, you hear her gasp as she tries to hold her breath.
>Listening carefully, you hear the smallest, almost inaudible squeaks from her, her recent flight keeping her from being able to hold air in for very long.
>Smiling, you walk away to move to a different pillar and make a show of calling out,
“You know, Cadance, I’m really impressed that you thought to hide your hoofprints.”
>She doesn’t respond, prompting you to walk over to another one, slowly making a big circle around her hiding spot, letting her think you’re still searching for her.
>You can hear her hooves shuffle as she scrambles to keep hidden.
“Seriously, good job. After all, how am I going to be able to find you if I can’t track you?”
>This time, you reach down and snag a small rock, your voice masking any sound that could make.
>These damn pony ears are sensitive, but you haven’t been able to get a bead on exactly HOW sensitive they are.
>You move to a third pillar, this one behind your starting position.
“You weren’t lying about not being able to fly, were you?”
>Her panting quickens again, and she starts to shuffle around the column once more.
>That’s when you go silent.
>You aren’t the one who’s panicking, the one who needed to stop to catch their breath...your gentle breathing is easily masked by Candace's desperate whimpering as she struggles to catch her breath.
>Juuuust as you hear her start calming down, you throw the pebble, the rock clattering somewhere behind the pillar.
>>
>>26649529
>She gasps and starts to shuffle around the pillar again, no doubt terrified that you “snuck up behind her.”
>That’s when you see it.
>Her tri-colored, disheveled tail appears...she’s in too much of a panic to stop.
>You grin as wide as you can, showing off your canine teeth.
>The rest of her emerges, her flank pressed tight to the stone as though it could protect her.
“You didn’t hide them very well.”
>She locks up, visibly tense even from where you are, her head the only part of her that moves as it slowly turns towards you, her eyes gigantic.
>You get to watch as a little spark of hope in her eyes dies, being consumed by terror.
>Taking a step forward, you start to run towards her.
>The movement’s all it takes to break the spell.
>”Aaahh!” Cadance shrieks as her mind resumes control of her body, and shoots out from her ruined hiding spot, her hooves kicking up dirt as she scrambles to get away.
>You chase after her, hot on her...heels? hooves? as she zig zags between columns, trying desperately to lose you.
“Don’t you know it’s rude to walk away when someone’s talking to you?”
>Your taunt manages to distract her enough for her to slip, slamming her side into one of the stone pillars before she gets her footing again.
“Seriously though, A for effort!”
>The distance you close from her mistake is soon lost as she gives up trying to outmaneuver you and just gallops straight out of there.
>You keep running right after her.
>She’s starting to act like every other prey you’ve chased down.
>So you hunt her like you would anything else.
>>
>>26649534
>For two hours, you continue your relentless pursuit.
>She never manages to lose you for very long.
>A couple times she tries to cover her tracks, again, hoping to be more successful than she was earlier.
>But she’s too terrified, too inexperienced to pull off anything you can’t see right through.
>You’ve been at this a long time, after all.
>So you taunt her, continuing to appear like a monster straight out of her nightmares each and every time she thinks she might have a chance to rest, or even escape, always causing her to flee as fast as she can.
>Is it unnecessarily cruel?
>Yea, maybe.
>But your cuts, bumps and bruises from earlier have put you in a bit of a vengeful mood.
>Besides, it’s not like you’re going to HURT her.
>If she’d sit down, she’d see all you want to do is finish the conversation you had planned.
>As the normally-deadly marathon continues on, she soon becomes too exhausted to try anything but hide for a moment to catch her breath.
>To her credit, she never tries to beg.
>Never tries to throw anything at you, never starts begging and pleading for her life, or screams about how it's impossible that you keep catching up to her, like you’ve come to expect from your sapient prey.
>She just runs.
>...Well, alright, only the most generous of people could call what you’ve reduced her to, “running.”
>She’s more stumbling along at just above a trot as she desperately tries to suck down air.
>You, in response, are sticking to a light jog as you chew on a piece of jerky.
>What?
>There’s no point in catching up to her NOW, she’ll just kick you and try to run away after a minute.
>After a chase like this, you’re going to need her to sit still.
>...The fact that your legs, feet and hips have been screaming at you for the last few miles have nothing to do with it.
>Up ahead of you, she vanishes behind a rather jagged outcropping.
>You make it about three steps before Cadance lets out a bloodcurdling shriek.
>...Uh oh.
>>
>>26649542
>Abandoning your snack, you burn some of your last reserves of energy to break into a sprint.
>Skidding around the corner, you see the black form of a changeling bent over your shaking, sobbing guest, it’s fangs sunken deep into her leg.
>What the hell is that thing doing all the way over here?!
>...No, it can’t be one of hers, her hive’s a good two weeks away from you...right?
“Hey!”
>You clutch your mace in your hands, ready to swing.
>The changeling stands from your guest and looks up at you, its featureless, blue eyes masking any sign of what might be going on behind them.
>As Cadance looks up at you with a mixture of terror and misery, the changeling speaks, “Father? Is it really you?”
>Fuck!
>It IS one of her’s!
>One of the little chestbursters your old girlfriend laid in you.
>The changeling’s wings buzz as it begins to lift off, joy spewing from it’s mouth, “Ooohh, mother will be so proud of me!”
>You swing the mace into the changeling, slamming her against the wall.
>Her limp, unconscious form falls to the ground.
>No.
>You are NOT going to be her incubator again.
>Little bitch lied to you and pretended she loved you for DECADES so she could spawn her swarm in YOUR stomach.
>Throwing the net over the changeling for good measure, you rush over to the pink, injured pony.
“Cadance! Cadance, you’re alright, I got you!”
>Every part of your body protests as you kneel down and pull her head onto your lap, a hand fumbling for your waterskin.
>”How did...why did you…” she half gasp, half sobs out, weakly squirming in a final, pathetic attempt to get away.
“Shhh.”
>You press the waterskin to her dry, cracked lips.
“Just drink. You’ll be ok.”
>>
>>26649549
>She wavers for a moment, her eyes full of misery before she squeezes them shut and follows your command, greedily gulping down every drop you pour into her mouth.
“You’re going to feel really woozy for a bit, but you’ll be alright, Cadance. I promise.”
>She nods with a shaky little “Mm-hmm,” before going right back to drinking.
>You look down at the two puncture wounds on her leg and lament that there’s nothing you can do.
>Her heart’s beating too fast for you to do anything about the venom, and medical supplies are a pipe dream.
>It’s too bad, really...you’d be able to cement yourself as the hero who’s saved her life twice in as many days.
>”Nnn…” the changeling stirs, rubbing her head with a hoof. “Why did you do thaaaat?”
>You twitch, about ready to squash the bug for real this time.
>...Nooo.
>You need to play hero for Cadance.
>That’s why you set out originally, isn’t it?
“I’m not your dad, that’s why. And you hurt my friend.” You jab your finger at the bug pony, “Now sit down and don’t move, or I’m going to do it again.”
>The changeling does exactly as you say, sitting on her haunches as she keeps rubbing her head. “You’re not? But you look just like Mother said…”
“Shut it.”
>You need to think.
>Turning your attention back to Cadance, you pull out the snack you brought from her little food pile.
>...You’re not sure what a “granola” is, or why it would be a bar...but it was easy to carry.
>Tearing open the wrapper, you hold the...alright, you still can’t tell what the hell it is, up to Cadance.
>You don’t even get a chance to command her before she grabs it in her mouth, holding it in two shaking hooves as she devours it.
>She shouldn’t be able to do that if she's poisoned...right?
>>
>>26649556
>Looking back up at the changeling, you bark out,
“That stuff’s paralytic, right? How long does it take to kick in?”
>The changeling blinks, “Yes, but...I didn’t use enough…”
“Alright, good.”
>Rubbing your hand over the back of Cadance’s head, you mumble,
“You hear that, Cadance? You’ll be fine. We can go home, soon.”
>Under your breath, you mutter,
“Whether you like it or not.”
>She lets off something between a whimper and a sob before squeezing her eyes shut again.
>Resigning herself, she swallows hard before nodding her head the tiniest bit,”You’re gonna...kill it...right?”
>That’s...a good question.
>”What?!” The Changeling sits up, its wings buzzing uselessly under the net, “I wouldn’t have bit her if I knew she was yours, father!”
“Hang on, Cadance.”
>You give her another pet before you gently lay her back and stand up, gritting your teeth to keep from groaning in pain.
>Well, you can’t exactly let the little bug go.
>It’ll just run right back to your ex girlfriend, and then the swarm will descend upon you.
>You know this, because the psycho bitch has done it before.
>The problem is...killing it won’t do anything but delay the horde for a week or two.
>Tirek and Discord HAVE to get you out of here by then, or you’re screwed.
>You don’t want to try setting up another cave, while dealing with two...ish...prisoners.
>Retrieving your mace, you approach the changeling.
>>
>>26649565
>”Father...” she begs, scooting backwards, “I know you can't tell, but I’m really scared right now…”
>Oohh, you can tell.
>”I’m sorry! I just want to make you and mother both happy!”
“Yea, that’s not going to happen. Those two are mutually exclusive.”
>“Wait!” She presses against the back of the net, having scooted as far as she can, “What if I come with you? I could be a lot of help!”
>...Alright, this could be good.
>Over the centuries, your various prey have come up with a lot of amusing ways to beg for their lives.
>Taking the chance to rest for a moment, you pause and set your mace down, leaning against it like a cane.
“Go on…”
>”I could...I could turn into anything you want!” In a burst of green light, the changeling vanishes, an...aaalllmost perfect replica of Cadance standing in her place.
>”See? I’m your prey! Except I’m not injured!” She announces in the stolen voice of your guest, oozing pride.
>”Nooo, no, no, noo…” the real Cadance almost sobs out behind you.
>Glancing back you see she’s covering her eyes with her hooves.
>...
>Well that could certainly be...useful...
>"Hey, turn into that blue Alicorn.” "Like this?" "Yea, now come into Celestia's room, I'm going to rape you in front of her so she thinks I'm raping her sister" "Wait, what?"
>Fantasies aside, you don’t really have anything left at the cave to restrain her with, and you have no doubt she’ll backstab you worse than Luna at the first opportunity.
>You take hold of your mace.
>”F-father?”
>>
File: 1444307302929.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444307302929.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>26649598
>>
>>26649637
Why are you sad, Anon? You guys haven't decided if you're going to take her up on that offer or not.
>>
>>26649665
Oh thank christ.
Voting taking her in but we need to figure something out cause 1. cave getting small.
2. Do we want to let her know where we are?
3. There's really no point in killing her. It gives us 2 weeks at best.

Anon's help me out here. She could be useful. Also sorta curious about how the old gal is doing. Also I doubt murdering our kid in front of Cadence is going to help. From how the kid is acting she's estatic to see us and may love us (even though she'll totally sell us out to mama) And cadence can likely see that.
>>
>>26649598
Question: Are changelings hiveminded here, or do they actually need to go pass on information here?
>>
>>26649794
Feel like regardless of the answer we're fucked. The only thing that might be saving us is distance.
There's no way she hasn't sent off a missive about us if she's within range.
>>
>>26649794
Changelings are not a hivemind in this story. The changeling would have to get back to the hive to tell them about you.
>>
File: 1434578780814.png (43 KB, 726x726) Image search: [Google]
1434578780814.png
43 KB, 726x726
>>26649598
The bugpone now is my daughteru.
>>
>>26649598
>Take Cadance home.
>Explain her everything.
>Finish your speech with words like "Then I didn't deserve this punishment, but now I do.", "They made me a monster" and etc.
>Hide your katana.
>Tip your fedora.
>Teleport away.
>>
>>26649840
Changelings must be exceptionally good trackers if killing her would only buy us a couple of weeks. Or sweep the area around a body extensively until they'd eventually stumble on our cave.

Anyhow, I don't see any option but bringing her home, if killing her still sets them on our tail. At the very least if we do butcher her later, we can put the body somewhere it very definitely won't be found by other changelings. Or throw it to a pack of orthruses and let the changelings think they were responsible.
>>
>>26650372
>Changelings must be exceptionally good trackers
Maybe they can read minds? If they're as immortal as we are, the thing would eventually make it back to its home.

>I don't see any option but bringing her home
It's only been a day. The S4 finale was what, two days at the most? We'll be long gone by the time this thing wakes up.

>>26649598
I vote kill it. We don't need another shitty OC in this story, we already have Cadance.
>>
>>26649840
>>26650372
We can assume two weeks if we kill it.

I'm voting for kidnapping it. It's a gamble, but we may be able to extend that period. The gamble is we may shorten it. Would a changling be able to shift into something small enough to escape? How would we be able to restrain that thing without using Celestia's cage?
>>
File: 463185.gif (2 MB, 642x450) Image search: [Google]
463185.gif
2 MB, 642x450
>>26649598
>>26649699
Those are some very good points. The cave really is getting small, and more importantly we are all out of bondage equipment, other than some regular rope which she could chew through. We didn't even have enough cuffs to properly spread-eagle Luna. And borrowing some of the cuffs we used on her would mean providing her with external stimuli and breaking her isolation.

Our inability to properly bind her is VERY big problem since if she's not bind she will try to sneak out of the cave as soon as we fall asleep and fly straight to our ex, to report our position. So if we take her to our cave we need to find a way to /keep/ her there. Theoretically we still have the cage, but uhhhh... Celestia's already in it, and we can't let her out either so... Is there enough room for both of them? Yes, I know it's a bad idea but it's better than letting her roam free.

I disagree though that killing is not an option. All we need to do is kill AND bury her. Which we can't do here an now int he open, and especially not in front of Cadance. So even if we actually want to kill her we still need to take her home, dig up a grave and then smack her over the head from behind. It would be really cruel though.

I say we don't kill her and make her useful instead. For starters she can be the one carrying Cadance back. I doubt she can walk after what we did to her, and we're pretty bruised ourselves. After that... well she certainly seems friendly and feeds on love so we could get some bug pussy (or any other pussy, for that matter) without having to rape. She's calling us "Father" but she's an adopted child at best, so it's not really incest.

Right now, we need to disable her magic though, so she (what's her name anyway?) doesn't try mind control us or something. Then after we get home we can uhhh... tell her to sit in a corner while we explains stuff to Cadance. Then we interrogate her about our ex-girlfriend, and decide what to do next depending on what we learn.
>>
>>26650443
> If they're as immortal as we are, the thing would eventually make it back to its home.
I completely forgot about that, damn. Good point, though. I'm not sure I'm cruel enough to recommend effectively burying someone immortally alive either.

>>26651615
See, I took it to mean 'if we kill her it will only delay them for a couple of weeks, even if we bury her and try to conceal the evidence'.

Olibird, I have to ask you directly: Can you kill things born in Tartarus and just the actual banished are immortal, or does the population only ever increase?
>>
>>26651738
>Can you kill things born in Tartarus and just the actual banished are immortal, or does the population only ever increase?

Children of the banished as just as immortal as their parents. But not everything in Tartarus was banished there.
>>
>>26649598
Keep the 'ling, fucker could be useful.

Maybe broker a deal with the Queen. You get to be King of the hive, but they use the princesses as incubators. Between the threat of that and Changeling magic / venom, you should be able to interrogate the princesses quite thoroughly.
>>
>>26651738
>See, I took it to mean 'if we kill her it will only delay them for a couple of weeks, even if we bury her and try to conceal the evidence'.
That's extremely unlikely. Pastebin line 393.
>Eventually, you finally make it to the place you’ve called home for the past...seventy years or so, according to Discord.
We've been living in our cave for 70 years. And even though we've had encounters with the changelings before, they never found our cave.

I don't think that the problem was that we've been seen, but that we've been seen so close (few hours of running) to our cave. Assuming the changeling can travel flying at twice our speed. Two weeks is the time it will take for it to get back to it's hive, and come back along with a searching party. Which could be anything from ten to thousand changelings, depending on how big the hive is. Since they have been searching for us for decades I think we would be safe as long as we stay inside a cave, but going out might be too risky for however long it will take for them to call of the intense-search and go back to the regular-intensity scouting.

The revival itself takes just a moment, it's the healing of the wounds that takes time. Pastebin line 1505.
>“He’s going to regrow everything. It’ll be excruciatingly painful, it’ll take a year, if not more, but it will. I know from experience. And you can thank your aunts for that.”
I really don't see the changeling digging herself our of a grave in two weeks, it regrowing back limbs to dig the dirt with would take years to do. If we want to kill her to stop her form reporting on us, we are capable of doing that, assuming we have enough time to dispose of the corpse properly.

Still I think, we should know a lot more before doing something as horrible as that.
>>
File: Dah Pone.png (266 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Dah Pone.png
266 KB, 600x800
>>26648856
>maybe the ransom is only half the plan - whoever is holding her really just wants to break her down. Imagine if she knows the image of her having been raped was sent, and the ransom /still/ doesn't get paid. How do you think that'd make her feel?

>Maybe she's some unimportant or carefree young mare who doesn't even know half the messy politics her parents are involved in, only to suddenly find herself caught up in this and used as a tool against them?

Holy fuck. Calm down breh. My dong can only be so hard. Didn't notice the ear being at the wrong angle, so thanks for that.
>>
File: 635429.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
635429.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>26648366
>>
>>26653369
This picture is painful to look at.

>why is Cadence's leg so long?
>Where is Cadence's body?
>Where is Luna's body?
>Why is Luna's head so small?
>>
>>26654042
>what are meme arrows for?
>When should I capitalize?
>>
I'm-here-to-check-up-on-the-thread-before-I-sleep bump.

Life's been kicking my ass lately. Glad to see this thread's still going.

I've had a story update mostly finished for way, way too long. I really need to kick my ass into gear and make the time to finish it properly.
>>
>>26649549
>Little bitch lied to you and pretended she loved you for DECADES so she could spawn her swarm in YOUR stomach.

That's not sexy at all.
>>
>>26656703
I believe it's the reason we broke up with her in the first place.
>>
File: 1453339902959.png (632 KB, 1280x1451) Image search: [Google]
1453339902959.png
632 KB, 1280x1451
>>26653369
>>
Bump on page 9.
>>
File: 1102615.png (2 MB, 1215x1450) Image search: [Google]
1102615.png
2 MB, 1215x1450
>>26661511
>>
File: 1101249.png (699 KB, 1403x734) Image search: [Google]
1101249.png
699 KB, 1403x734
>>26663254
>>
File: 1453339969881.png (467 KB, 903x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453339969881.png
467 KB, 903x1024
>>26667030
>>
>>26656128
Is that Tumutluous, Jack, or someone else?

Either way, waiting patiently.
>>
>>26669281
Or Hawkeye or Shortstick or Azenanon or Beran?

I could really go for some Fleur right now.
>>
>>26668301
>WhoShouldHaveBeenTheMaidInSiM.png
>>
>>26669416
Wasn't me. It's never me.

Also goodnight bamp.

I could really go for some more of pretty much anything.
>>
>>26670402
The list of potential maids is something I've thought about; perhaps more than any other person in this thread.

>Octavia
>Fleur
>Rara (The New One)
>Marble Pie
>Sassy Saddles
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
File: 520036.png (2 MB, 1938x2616) Image search: [Google]
520036.png
2 MB, 1938x2616
>>26668301
>>
File: 430203.jpg (172 KB, 1136x732) Image search: [Google]
430203.jpg
172 KB, 1136x732
>>26672658
>>
>>26671162
I'm guessing RaRa and Marble would be 'taken in' based on being relations to the Elements who tried to stop Nightmare, but Sassy seems more likely to be there as a permanently-on-call tailor than a maid.
>>
File: 1428971519372.jpg (124 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428971519372.jpg
124 KB, 998x1000
>>
>>26649598
Looks interesting, mind linking an updated pastebin Pastebin?
>>
>>26677238
updated pastebin please, i meant to type.
>>
File: 331087jpeg.jpg (285 KB, 1280x1028) Image search: [Google]
331087jpeg.jpg
285 KB, 1280x1028
>>26673854
>>
>>26677238
Sorry about that: http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
>>
10 and up.
>>
File: 1450068654454.jpg (454 KB, 1024x799) Image search: [Google]
1450068654454.jpg
454 KB, 1024x799
>>26677998
>>
Which would you pick, /SIM/?
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>26682218
Lyra, she looks to be the one who's enjoying it the least.
>>
>>26683035
nite
>>
File: Kidnapped Pone SFW.png (309 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Kidnapped Pone SFW.png
309 KB, 800x450
Going to throw this old drawing that I did in, seems appropriate to the thread. Has there been any good kidnapping greentexts?
>>
File: 18494.jpg (195 KB, 962x1193) Image search: [Google]
18494.jpg
195 KB, 962x1193
>>26680425
>>
>>26684517
Damn, that's some top-quality draw work right there. Top left is particularly good.

Any good kidnapping green? I don't know how spot-on they are to what you're thinking of, but off the top of my head there's Broken Bluebird (Dash is kidnapped and held hostage), Octavia POV (she is kidnapped and forced to serve a despotic Nightmare Moon), or Young Celestia/Luna (pre-princess alicorns show up at Anonymous' door, he holds them captive in his home via blackmail).
>>
File: 558923.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1650) Image search: [Google]
558923.jpg
297 KB, 1200x1650
>>26685099
>>
File: 1102670.jpg (61 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1102670.jpg
61 KB, 960x720
>>26687443
>>
>>
Up we go again.
>>
>>26682218
These three get so little green...
>>
File: 733409.png (254 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
733409.png
254 KB, 1280x800
>>26688647
>>
>>26649598
>And jab the end of your mace into the changeling’s chest.
“If you even /look/ like you’re thinking of trying anything, I’m going to drop you in a lava pit. Got it?”
>She blinks twice before breaking out in a large grin, “Thank you father! Just so you know, I’m really happy that-”
“Shut it.”
>Her mouth snaps shut, her teeth making an audible click as you rub your forehead.
>As if it was weird enough hearing a bug monster call you “father...”
>Hearing it come out of Cadance-albeit a fake one-is too much for you to handle.
>Well, It’s not like you can’t kill the changeling later.
>For right now...you really, really are not looking forward to carrying your guest the thirty miles it’ll take to get back home.
>Bug horse can be a work horse.
>Yea, it’s a security risk but...so is having three ponies in living with you that would like to see you dead.
>Besides, it feels wrong to murder something in front of your guest.
>Looking back at her, you see the real Cadance wearing a mix of misery and disappointment.
>...Really?
>Here you’d think she’d be happy you’re being “better than that,” as she so succinctly put it a few hours ago.
>Eh.
>Regardless of the species, there's no winning with some women.
>”Master…? Please…”
>You mouth the word “Later,” before you turn back and start to gather the net off the changeling.
“You want to make me happy? Fine. I’m putting you to work. You’re going to carry her back home.”
>Jerking your thumb behind you, you turn your attention towards your net, fighting with the thing to get it back into an easy shape to carry.
>It’d go a lot faster if you weren’t still holding your mace.
>But no leash means you need to be ready in case the bug decides to run.
>”Don’t! Don’t touch me!” one of those two cry out behind you.
>Looking back, you see the real Cadance clawing at the ground, trying to drag herself away from her less disheveled looking doppleganger.
>>
>>26691422
>You catch her eye, “Master, please...don’t let that thing…touch me...”
>Oh boy.
>Pink horse is just as racist as the rest of her family.
>You vaguely recall her mentioning something yesterday about them raping her husband, as you walk up and slap the changeling on the back of its head. “Ow!”
”Turn into something she can stomach.”
>The changeling lets out a little whine and rubs the back of her head once more, before looking between you and the real Cadance a few times.
>Her gaze lingers on you for a moment, her eyes hopeful.
>...Oooh no.
>You shoot her a threatening look, warning her of what would happen if she tried to turn into you.
>She looks away and chews on her lip, evidently taking the hint.
>Finally, in a burst of green light, she turns into a gryphon, “How’s this, father?”
“Good enough. Come here, Cadance.”
>Stooping down, you wrap your arms around her barrel and brace yourself, mentally preparing to lift her up onto your new companion’s back.
>...You’re really going to have to come up with a name for the changeling.
>”Master…” Cadance shudders under your touch, whimpering out, “Please don’t make me...I don’t want to be anywhere near that thing…”
>With a sigh, you rub her side.
“Look. If you had sat still and let me explain things earlier, instead of making me chase you, we wouldn’t be in this situation. You’re going to have to deal with it for now.”
>”But I…” She sobs, “You said I could leave anytime I wanted…”
“I know what I said. Right now, you’re injured. Once I get you patched up, we can discuss the matter.”
>”But I...”
>You silence her by planting a kiss on the back of her head, causing her to shudder under you.
“This isn’t up for debate. Come on, we’re going home.”
>With a grunt, you heave her up, onto the changeling-turned-gryphon’s back, her limbs dangling off.
>You swear you can feel something pop in your back before a jabbing pain lances through you.
>>
>>26691455
>Ooohh fuck, you just overdid it.
>Still, you grit your teeth and clench a fist, doing your damnedest not to let either of them know..
>At this point, Cadance must view you as practically a force of nature, something that cannot EVER be escaped.
>You can’t let anything shatter that mental image.
“Come on. Let’s go, you two.”
>The changeling looks back, concern in its borrowed, yellow eyes, “Are you sure, Father? I can-”
“Move.”
>The three of you set off, following the two sets of prints you made on your long, winding chase.
>For the most part, you stick to retracing your exact steps.
>You didn’t run into anything else doing that the first time, you have no plans on stumbling across some hidden den by taking shortcuts on the way back.
>Eventually, the pain radiating from your back, legs and feet stop being enough to distract you from the mind numbing boredom.
>Cadance isn’t exactly offering any conversation, having resigned herself to her fate.
>The changeling...well, she keeps looking back at you eagerly, but you shoot her a glare every time she opens her beak to speak.
>Your guest is uncomfortable enough that you haven’t killed the changeling, you have no plans on letting it make things worse.
>That’s your job.
“So, like I was saying earlier,” You announce all of a sudden.
“About the whole “raping your aunt” thing.”
>”You what?” The changeling asks, looking back.
>Cadance just sobs and squeezes her eyes shut.
>Ooooh no.
>You came up with that brilliant plan earlier, you are not going to let it go to waste.
>Plus…
>Your new companion will be a wonderful prop.
>Pressing a finger to the underside of her snout, you tilt Cadance’s head up to look at you.
“I’m sorry, Cadance. That wasn’t what I intended. I hope you can forgive me someday.”
>Her eyes snap open, disbelief, shock, and outrage swirling in those large pupils, “You...are you...saying you ACCIDENTLY raped her?!”
>>
>>26691464
>You slip up another finger, pressing it to her lips.
“Hear me out.”
>If your three hour long chase has taught her anything, it’s that she has no choice in that one.
“For the past thousand years, almost every single person, gryphon, changeling, pony, it doesn’t matter the species, has lied to me, deceived me, used me, and had all thrown my broken body away when they were done.”
>You jab a finger towards the changeling.
“Her mother is a FANTASTIC example of that! For DECADES, Cadance, she put up an act, she lied to me, and every one of my friends, so that I would let my guard down. And the moment I did? She laid her eggs in me.”
>”But father, that wasn’t-”
>Your temper flares.
>Before you know it, you grab a fistful of the changeling’s borrowed feathers, yanking her head down. “Aah!”
“Changelings should be SEEN, not HEARD. That was something your mother knew REAL well. If I want your stupid, uninformed opinion, I’ll ask for it. Got it?”
>”Sorry father?” she whimpers out, her eyes shut.
>Letting her go, you close your eyes and take a moment to compose yourself, taking a deep breath.
“She did. She did lie to me. She told me herself.”
>Opening your eyes, you see Cadance...well, she doesn’t exactly look upset at your sudden outburst.
>Heh.
>Looks like you found something she isn’t opposed to you abusing.
“Where was I...? Right...she made me think that she loved me. That she was even capable of it. I-here’s how dedicated she was, Cadance. She let me change. Her name.”
“When we first met, she was called...I don’t know, it was something stupid. Nymph. That was what I changed it to. And she loved it.”
>You glare at the changeling with those words, daring her to contradict you.
>She smartly keeps her mouth...beak...something shut, prompting you to move on.
>>
>>26691488
“I could go on for ages about what she did to fool me. But the fact is, she made me fall in love with her. Think I could have a normal relationship here. That things might actually take a turn for the better.”
“Then I woke up one day, locked in a cage-the same one Celestia’s in, by the way-with these little nameless bastards growing inside of me and her going on about how stupid I was for trusting her.”
>The changeling opens her mouth in protest, only to slam it shut the moment you look her way.
“The point is...that was nothing new. My whole life it’s been like that. Then your aunt did the same. Fucking. Thing. She made me think that she empathized with me, that she understood what I’ve been through, that...that I could trust her!”
“Then I heard what she told you last night! The only thing that kept me from losing it was you, Cadance.”
>For the first time during your rant, she opens her eyes, meeting yours. “M-me? But...”
“When I left Celestia’s room, Luna called me in, and she taunted me, just like Nymph had. Laughed at me for thinking she’d ever see me as anything more than an animal...and I just saw red.”
“I took out a thousand years of anger and frustration out on her because you weren’t there. I don’t know what it is but...there’s something about you, Cadance. Something that makes me better. I’m trying but...I need you."
>You take her hoof in your free hand,
“I’m sorry, but I need you to come back and help me be better. For my sake. For your aunts sake. Can you forgive me?”
>...Huh.
>You don’t remember this part of Tartarus being quite so blurry when you were chasing her earlier.
>”I…” She averts her eyes for a moment, before offering you a weak, almost pitying smile.
>Twisting around, she wraps her wings around you in a sort of hug, nuzzling against your cheek, “Of course master. I forgive you.”
>...You win.
>>
>>26691495
>As long as she thinks she can “redeem” you, there’s nothing she won’t let you get away with.
>Smiling from ear to ear, you return the hug.
“Thank you, Cadance. Thank you...You know, if you had sat still, we could have saved each other a lot of pain and suffering by doing this back home.”
>”I...I had thought you were going to…”
>Pulling away from the hug, you scratch behind her ear.
“Thought I was going to what? Rape you? You’re married, silly. Besides, you’re the only one who treats me even somewhat decently.”
>With both of your spirits considerably lighter, you continue on in silence, the journey ahead of you seeming much shorter now.
>Especially since, once again, you have an out, should Tirek fail.
>What was it the old coot said before? “The best lies are grown from a seed of truth,” or something.
>Well, you had one hell of a seed, there...and it paid off fantastically.
>Once more, you can feel a little glimmer of hope ignite inside you.
>Your third companion breaks that silence, your good mood, and the rule about how she shouldn’t be heard, “I’ll treat you decently, father.”
“Mm-hmm. I’m sure.”
>You almost slip on the puddle of sarcasm.
>”Also...she gave us names…”
“She what?!”
>You distinctly remember that little bitch fighting you about that one!
>She insisted that, “No, only queens have names.”
>You find your fists clenching again.
>...She must have done it just to spite you.
>>
>>26691520
>”Mm-hmm! She named every one of us, like you had wanted! My name’s Forlorn Hope!”
“I’m not going to tell you again. Be quiet.”
>With your good mood ruined, the three of you trudge on, continuing your long walk home.
>Your mind wanders along with you.
>You have this new bug to break in...Cadance to take care of...Luna might finally be finished sobbing, and there’s still the matter of this “Twilight Sparkle” that your friends need to know about.
>Then there’s Celestia.
>She undoubtedly heard every single thing you did to her sister…
>If she didn’t hate you before, she sure as hell will now.
>Well, there’s a bright side to being so far away from home.
>It gives you plenty of time to plan exactly what you’re going to do when you arrive.
>>
>>26691529
Small bughorse confuses me. I require investigation of her claims and exposition. Let her speak her piece after Cadence has been put down to rest.
>>
>>26690444
Trips tell the truth.

I'd love to see some gentle consensual with Derpy. Working all those self-worth issues out in a controlled setting and so forth.

>>26691529
Eeesh. I'll think about this when I'm not braindead from lack of sleep.
>>
>>26691529
>Then there’s Celestia.
>She undoubtedly heard every single thing you did to her sister…

We should fuck the bug disguised as Luna in front of Celestia. Ignore the incest. Unless you're into that.
>>
File: 1455735347582.png (2 MB, 1200x1932) Image search: [Google]
1455735347582.png
2 MB, 1200x1932
>>26691529
Well done. There's still some hope that Cadance will save Anon from eternal hell.
Bughoers a cute, btw.
>>
>Checking in
A general question to the thread regarding NMM.

It's been discussed a number of times that my current NMM has become stale/predictable. I know a few people have asked her to appear in a different, not ultra-dominate role.

For those who asked for that, do you have any suggestions? I've given it some thought, and I'm having troubling thinking of a scenario, outside of internal emotional distress, where she's not overpowered in comparison to other ponies.
>>
>>26695161
The obvious start to me would be to remove or limit her power.

For most of us this would be fairly simple, but I suspect with your head canon something as mundane as a horn ring or magic pill isn't gonna cut it.

Maybe she does it to herself by accident, her subjects notice and go to town on her.
>>
>>26695161
>It's been discussed a number of times that my current NMM has become stale/predictable.
The problem with NMM is that she never gets out of her comfort zone. Yes the inside of that zone is pretty cool, but we've already seen all of it. She lacks character growth. Yes, she's ageless so her character develops slower than with normal people, but that only means that watching her progress is about as exciting as watching grass grow. Awesome if sped up, boring if observed naturally.

>For those who asked for that, do you have any suggestions?
She could mask herself as a commoner and visit the ordinary people to see how the life in her empire really is. She could leave the empire for a while and go on a pilgrimage to some place to "find herself". she could try to do something where her ultimate universe altering powers won't do her any good, like cooking or paining...
>>
>>26695757
>the war with Equestria had not gone well for the humans
>despite all the nations if the world uniting in the common struggle, they'd proven mere amusement to NMM
>in a last ditch effort, Earths entire nuclear arsenal is fired through the portal, 80 thousand or so high yield nukes landing directly on top of her head.
>Physically of course she's unscathed.. but after dusting herself off she finds her magic severely weakened.
>Humans capture her and take their revenge (or try to).
>>
>>26695161
You've said before that you probably wouldn't enjoy NMM actually broken, which is fair and all, but what about something like >>26695757 but where NMM still manages to screw with them somehow. No idea how that would read, but could be interesting. Certainly immortality and the finite lifespan of her captors could be an ally.

I do think as was said, the key is to take her out of the invincible lord of the universe role so she actually has to struggle and grow.
>>
>>26695161
If we're going to explore weakness in NMM, I'd rather see you use something that you've already hinted at. NMM has stated that she has major security issues with Anon due to how Celestia treated Luna. Why not explore that? You could get into NMM's head, really dig into that as a weakness and then have her work through it. That'd give the requisite character development that you think is missing.

Personally, I'm not interested in seeing your NMM explored as a weak character. I do want to see more of her and Anon, both in interpersonal settings and seeing her rebuild / reshape Equestria. I think there's plenty of material there that fits with the SiM theme.
>>
>>26695161
As one of the people who requested this, I would say that my issue in particular is that nothing seems to be able to challenge her effectively. Of course I don't expect you to write her being outright overthrown or broken (unless that some day appeals to you), but it feels like even mild challenges to her role are either knocked down a few tiers until they cease being a threat, or end up on her side - sometimes both. The setting is being shaped by the character, rather than the other way around.

Some people have already suggested removing or limiting her power in some fashion, and that's certainly the most immediate way of doing it. Nightmare's grown comfortable with being head and shoulders above everyone else around her and probably hasn't run into any real trouble for some time. Whether she runs into someone who for the first time can actually meet her head-on and come out on top, or her power is removed by someone else (*coughDiscordcough*) there are a few options here.

Another idea, which I think is more fertile ground for writing, is to have someone out think her - figure out how to push her internal buttons and uses that to manipulate her. Ultimate magical power is cool and all, but not much help when they are inside your head and able to already able to influence you.
>>
>>26696745

Lastly, of course, there's the possibility of pushing further into her insecurities and internal issues. For instance, I think you've hinted several times that Luna as an identity is to some degree still active and thinking in her head. What happens if she accidentally goes too far and wakes little Luna up? As another possibility, working in one of the ideas above - what happens to her mind when someone does start effectively working against her? How does she reconcile her 'obvious superiority' against the fact that there are ponies out there functionally resisting her? How does she react if one of her 'trusted commanders' finally gets fed up with being issued unjust orders and leads a defection?
>>
>>26696745
>her power is removed by someone else
Well, I know of a certain someone who is very good at that, and very, very good at beating alicorns at their own game.
>>
>>26691529
>My name’s Forlorn Hope!

That bitch
>>
File: 993580.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1762) Image search: [Google]
993580.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1762
>>26691529
Let's make some plans then.

>Hope
As soon as we get home we need to disable her magic, and restrain her (somehow). After that we should deal with Cadance who I think is still our main priority here. When we get back to Hope, we interrogate her. Why does Nymph wants us back? How much does she know about our position? How many changelings are currently searching for us? how big the hive is? etc...Remember that she's not really our daughter, but a captured enemy.

As far as disabling her magic goes -unless Anon has already figured something out in the past thousand years- we might need to break her horn. Cadance is evidently fine with us hurting the changelings so we don't need to hold back about this one, safety first.

>Cadance
Some people suggested earlier that we should try to make Cadance help us with breaking Celestia... how about we get her to help with breaking the changeling Instead? While she's busy making us good, we should be busy with making her evil, so we can get away with more.

For now though, we take her to our bed, and let rest in our inescapable hug. And while we do that, we could finally start doing our job and ask her nicely what does she know about Twilight Sparkle.

>Luna
Finished sobbing or not, I think we can (and should) just keep ignoring her until we have literally nothing else to do. And we shouldn't allow her to get any other visitors either.

>Celestia
Yeahhhh... this is going to be a tough one. Establishing a good relationship is now and forever impossible, and we can't just beat her into submission, because Cadance... I honestly think she's a lost cause at this point. The best we can do is salvage what we can and use it to progress our other relationships.

I suggest we ask her to forgive us, like we did with Cadance. It won't work, and we'll have to listen to hear out some very unpleasant oration she was no doubt preparing ever since... but Cadance will like us for trying anyway.
>>
File: 695068.jpg (76 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
695068.jpg
76 KB, 600x646
>>26691040
>>
>>26695889
Er, ponies would get rekt by humanity mate.
>>
>>26699863
Yes, that's kind of obvious.

The only thing ponies have over humans is magic, and magic stealing devices are so easy to make that a talented high school student did on her own, in her garage, from commonly available resources. If magic outbreaks weren't an isolated occurrence like in the movie, you'd have a magic stealing app on every smartphone.
>>
>>26699934
*In a world where magic is largely unknown.

She fucking did that shit on accident. Humans will wreck ponies ON ACCIDENT.
>>
File: 1045420.jpg (511 KB, 1275x1725) Image search: [Google]
1045420.jpg
511 KB, 1275x1725
>>26698710
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>26700855
Oh jesus why do I like the the idea of Rarity being super into hardcore S&M so much?
>>
>>26701983
nite
>>
File: 195633.jpg (525 KB, 2500x1517) Image search: [Google]
195633.jpg
525 KB, 2500x1517
>>26700855
>>
>>26702655
Because the idea of our pretty little image-obsessed dresspone control freak being the one who likes to get taken down the lowest is always a fun thing to imagine.

Plus there's plenty of fertile ground in imagining her making her own equipment and outfits - the arousal slowly building as she cuts the fabric and lays out the straps, juices beginning to drip down her legs as she imagines it being fitted over her and locked into place, her breathing going heavy as she stitches it all together...

Of course she can't touch herself, no matter how much the fantasy makes her want to. That kind of thing is saved for the actual event, leaving her tormented by the thoughts but unable to actually find release until the clock counts down and her master arrives.
>>
File: unf and kek.jpg (451 KB, 1152x1920) Image search: [Google]
unf and kek.jpg
451 KB, 1152x1920
>>26704681
>pic related
>>
>>26705037
bump
>>
>>26705037
That's the thing I was thinking of when I wrote it, yes. That, and a funny story I read once about the M6 getting drunk and all kinds of shit coming to the surface.
>>
>>26707109
>a funny story I read once about the M6 getting drunk and all kinds of shit coming to the surface.
Sounds good. Have the link to it?
>>
>>26707207
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/63957/1/social-lubricant/topped-up

Read through to the end.
>>
File: 538064.png (675 KB, 1023x1067) Image search: [Google]
538064.png
675 KB, 1023x1067
>>26703981
>>
Up we go again.
>>
>>26708062
Damn, like
>>
>>26708965
And again.
>>
>>26705037
D'awww...
Cute BDSM a best
Also the spanking thread is just down the road
>>
File: dem eyes.gif (386 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
dem eyes.gif
386 KB, 500x280
>>26696939
this
>>
Courtesy bump from the spanking thread (thanks for stopping by in our thread)
>>
File: 758793.png (1 MB, 5289x4000) Image search: [Google]
758793.png
1 MB, 5289x4000
>>26708062
>>
File: 1457375125734.jpg (390 KB, 1419x915) Image search: [Google]
1457375125734.jpg
390 KB, 1419x915
>>26712442
>>
>>26713510
bump
>>
File: 656608.jpg (922 KB, 2671x2269) Image search: [Google]
656608.jpg
922 KB, 2671x2269
>>26713510
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.