[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late As Fuck Shima Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: index.jpg (53 KB, 226x483) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
53 KB, 226x483
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
>>
File: Clock.png (9 KB, 349x229) Image search: [Google]
Clock.png
9 KB, 349x229
>"Quote that sounded most inspirational when I read it off brainyquotes"

Post sheets.
>>
File: lichking.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lichking.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>26440554

http://pastebin.com/3A1tSkei
>>
File: 1455083002464.jpg (19 KB, 506x431) Image search: [Google]
1455083002464.jpg
19 KB, 506x431
http://pastebin.com/2060acJQ
>>
>>26440554
http://pastebin.com/raw/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: tumblr_lndr72jsq41qluvl1o1_400.jpg (81 KB, 300x587) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lndr72jsq41qluvl1o1_400.jpg
81 KB, 300x587
>>26440554
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: yato.png (601 KB, 1308x722) Image search: [Google]
yato.png
601 KB, 1308x722
>>26440554
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: Another Crumple Zone Pic.jpg (103 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
Another Crumple Zone Pic.jpg
103 KB, 800x608
>>26440554
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: winter.gif (2 MB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
winter.gif
2 MB, 540x400
>YEAR: 1 BE

>>26440605
>>26440612
>>26440632
>>26441063
>Coltchester, Unicornia
>Study of Starswirl the Bearded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtgbv8iG4g

Last game, Southern Point, Luke Warm, and Honey Bunch had come back from the year 417 AE to continue their adventure through time and catch up on what's been going on with the Order at Starswirl's study, the powerful wizard offering sanctuary to the party within his sanctum as Shallow Grave and Nero were already waiting.

>LAST GAME:
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26364601

>>26440612
Upon first entering, Southern sees a strong looking unicorn, coat a pale purplish-blue and a beard that stretches down to his hooves in a star-spangled cloak. He seems agitated as he approaches all of you. "Ah, our guests. Please, make yourselves welcome. I am Starswirl the Bearded, and as it would seem, you are all my guests here." he turns towards the living room, "We have snacks and tea prepared inside. I imagine we'll have a fair amount to discuss." He smiles, looking at them. "Hm. This is quite possibly among the largest collection of time-travelers I've ever had."

>Room: you see a collection of sofas and recliners in a circular room. A table sits in the center with a few messily placed magical ingredients about, but a walking hat-stand stands nearby picking up a mess. Over on the other side of the room in a kitchen like area, you see various utensils beginning to make food.
>Located on the couch is a sleeping earth pony, bronze coat, looking extremely ill and sickly, and in the corner a Pegasus wearing very basic armor with his wings in casts, looking depressed about the floor.

>>26440605
Starswirl turns his head, and shakes. "Hmph. I don't think she is. It sounds like she's as new to the situation as you or me." He rubs his beard, "This order seems to be making quite a few enemies in a short amount of time. Whatever it is they hope to gain from her theft or your smear campaign, is probably worth the effort."
>>
>>26441077
>>26440632
Starswirl hums. "Hmmmmm. Yes. Yes she has, actually. It was more of a dream-walking spell at first. Passing through the slumbering thoughts of ponies but, not watching them from the outside." He taps his hoof, smiling. "But that's not far off from a standard astral projection ability, seeing the physical world with your spirit alone. I hadn't taught her yet, but, they have constant access to my library. She could have possibly taught herself." He smiles, turning back. "Well now. If that's true, then it appears I've been duped. I apologize if this has indeed compromised the privacy I promised, but, on the other hoof, it's good to know she's expanding her studies."

>>26367611
>>26440632
>>26440605
>>26440612
In the middle of the room, Honey's death charge against Starswirl can be seen plain as day as the breezie's shrink ray hits him straight on, the energy field sending him down to your size on the floor as he stops to look at himself in his newly greatly enlarged surroundings. "A shrinking spell? I did not take you for a mage." He stares at her, glowering. "Care to explain what exactly it is my ass is yours for?" He watches at you as you dive bomb him, his horn lighting a bright, glimmering gold at you. His eyes appear stern, concentrated.

"Enough! Calm. Down." A beam envelops both her and him as the hoof almost makes contact with his head.
>[1d10+3: 9 + 3 = 12]

When you can see again, you find that Starswirl is full size once again as your tiny hooves connect with his nostril, causing him to wince as you sting him harshly upon the muzzle, causing him to wiggle his nose before giving an angry snort, glaring at the breezie harshly, his green assistant nearby giving a loud gasp in shock.
".......well?" he sharply asks.
>>
>>26441088
>>26440672
Last game, Luke had decided to make a visit to the Crooked Horn, a seedy bar located in Coltchester's poorest district that Starswirl himself favored, along with Twilight when she had learned that Celestia, in her youth, would be there.

Your dowsing horn manages to suit you well as you travel throughout the blistering cold of the middle district, and find your way to the poorer buildings of the lower district, the buildings that you can see through the whiteout becoming shabby and poorly made. "This definitely seems to fit the title 'lower' district alright..."

Eventually, your dowsing spell hits home at a corner building. Through the dimming light of day as it leaves, you can see a shambling sign "The Crooked Horn" (a carved horn forming the C and D in 'crooked) hanging above. Lights are barely on inside, and as you open in the door, you start hearing a slew of other ponies yelling at you for letting in the blizzard, snow piling up in the front entrance before you and a few rough looking unicorns in ragged clothes help you and Twilight close it. "Bloody academy brats! What's wrong wit' your fancy middle-level bars, eh? Gotta bring the snow down on ours!"

>>26440616
Last game, Boo had arrived and showed a unusual tension in relation to your new traveling companion Mulki, delivering a cryptic message to him that seemed to put Steel on edge of the bat pony's suspicious behavior.

You had chatted with Claymore, the failing dress shop's proprietor, and convinced him that a future in magic tutelage may not be as out of reach as he thought.

"Really...?" he asked, "Well, if he could, I would certainly at least think about it." He looks around the shop, "I could possibly move my business to the middle district... get more bits as well."

Mulki shakes his head, "Maybe so but,your friend seemed to do fine. And the cape that your," he turns to Steel, "other half is wearing, was effective at keeping warm. We could possibly make the journey tonight."
>>
>>26441088
"FUCK YOU!"
Even at his full size, Honey gives a defiant death glare back up at him.
"YOU SMUGA BASTARD! HOW MANY *grunt* OFA THEM DID YOU KILLA, HUH?!" Honey yells at him, grunting as she tries to rage free of the magic.
"HOW MANYA BREEZIES DID YOU KILLA *grunt* SO I KNOW HOW MANY TIMESA TO SHOOT YOU?!"
>>
>>26441077
Shallow ignores the tiny pony-like creature pestering Starswirl, turning to Southern.

>>26440612

The older looking, dark gray-furred earth pony offers a hoof to shake, raising an eyebrow at the newcomer. On his back are two wings much like a pegasus, but leathery, like one a bat might have.

"Shallow Grave. This a new occurrence to you to? I've had quite an interesting day so far, I assume you may have as well?"
>>
>>26441108
>http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26364601/#q26367721
"I might be able to help, I could try turning some extra cloth scraps you have into some more thread."
Onyxia offers on the dress issue.

>>26441108
"It can't hurt to try."

Onyxia turns at Mulki's suggestion.
"There's no rush. We can wait for morning, the storm should die down overnight, right?"
>>
>>26440672
>>26441077
Nero hears the last part of Luke's joke, before His attention is disrupted by Honey shrinking and tackling the powerful wizard, Luke hearing Nero's radio cut off at the sounds of the conflict.

The king looks to Honey angrily, before He hears her break into a spiel about dead breezies, the spell reagants on the table catching the corner of His eye.

He picks up two of the insect wings in one hoof, before grabbing Honey about the scruff with the other, lifting her into the air, holding the wings before her.

"These are insect's wings you fool!" Nero says with agitation at His conversations being disrupted by her outburst.
>>
>>26440632
"It's a magic artifact I use in dress-making." she briefly explains, distracted by the outcry from Honey.

>>26441088
"Drama club's in rare form tonight." she mumbles to herself, rocking back and forth on her hooves.

>>26441233
She takes the shake and follows with a hoof bump. "Southern Point. I've mostly spent the last thirty-odd minutes getting explanations. It's like I never left school." she says, knotting her tail into two wavy prongs.
>>
>>26441108
Luke is seen holding onto his sides for warmth, shambling by as he roughs it through the dense snowfall. "I like it, looks slummy. Kinda reminds me of home y'know. Not that that's necessarily a good thing."

Luke grows a smirk when he looks up to read 'The Crooked Horn' He throws the bar doors open. The immediate shouting and barfly banter that harasses him intensifies his mild headache from alcohol deprivation. "Wah wah wah! Can't handle a little cold weather. You got spirits to warm you bums. Look at me, I'm covered in wraps and slur half my words. You think they'd allow me near'a school."

Luke speaks out to the barhood while ambling over to the stools and counter at from "Bartender. I need a beer. Dark and strong enough to make me forget I'm a half-baked. and-uh one'a your finest apple ciders. In a bottle, and a ribbon would be nice. I'm suppose to leave this place with a gift."
>>
>>26441285
>>26441167
You can both hear Luke speaking out of the radio, you're not sure if he's slurring or its static from the connection "Hay... Hay! Nero.. c'mon that was funny... Well fine!"
>>
>>26441296

"To be fair, we are in a university at the moment."

Shallow muses, before turning to Nero and the Breezie,

>>26441285
>>26441167

"My pardons, but if this 'Cardinal Sight' is the antagonist you've made it out to be, isn't dealing with him more important than what amounts to petty squabble?"
>>
>>26441167
>>26441285
"What...." Starswirl mutters, his eyebrow raised up high in agitation. "What are you talking about? I've killed none, you fool. Breezies haven't even been discovered yet in this time. And even if they were, I would never kill for their wings."

He looks over at the table, growling. "You don't mean those BUTTERFLY wings, by chance?"

>>26441233
Claymore raises a brow, "You can do that with your magic as well?" He looks at a few very patchy dresses, his horn lighting up to bring them closer. "Well, I've given up on these two at least, if you think you can do that."

Meanwhile, Boo rubs his shoulders, trying to stand up close to the fire and get warm. "I dont' know, this may be a long one. I-I-It was getting worse out there far as I could tell. Nero was really anxious to talk to ya, too. C-can I borrow your radio?" He shudders, "And, no offense to you dude? But Starswirl's school is WAY warmer than this crappy pad. No off- OW!" Boo grunts as Steel slams his iron hoof across the back of his head.

Mulki shakes his head. "We made it far to get to this shop. What's another quick trip to the next tier?"
>>
>>26441402
>>26441296
>>26441233
Clover steps over, a hoof over her heart as Starswirl keeps Honey held back. "It usually doesn't get QUITE this crazy... usually."

Starswirl grunts, "Don't lie to the mare, Clover. This is hardly the most dramatic thing to happen here. We look after two adolescents, don't you recall? This is small time."

Screech rubs his neck as he looks on at the charging Honey. "Yeah, Honey is... prone, to stuff like that."

>>26441314
Some of the rowdier of the unicorns seem to accept your fairly rough manner of speaking and slurred speech as a clear indicator that you're not of the Academy snooty-types, though they do give Twilight a longer than usual look as she helps get the door slammed shut, shuddering slightly her self through the cold. "Uh... Y-yeah, w-what he said. Rough and rumblin' unicorns we be, hehe. Among friends?"

They roll their eyes at her, grunting as they leave the door be for you and her to get a look at the bar. It's a fairly small tavern, bar at the back taking up about a third of it, the rest filled with wooden tables and very low flames keeping its unmirthful attendants warm. A stage is at one side, slightly raised, as a depressed, blue-as-berries unicorn with a massive cough hacks up over the stage, trying to play a lute for atmosphere, though due to a significant amount of coughing fits the music comes across as extremely poor. He's getting jeers from a few other attendants.

Looking across at the bar, you can see a cloaked unicorn with a large horn sticking out the top of the hood, bits of pink hair hanging out the side of it as she converses with a familiar enemy: Mr. Warm.
>>
>>26441285
"STAYA OUT OF THIS YOU GOLDENA PIECE OF SHIT!" Honey snaps back, looking at the wings, but the statement not registering in her mind.
>>
>>26441402
Second part misquoted
>>26441251
>>
>>26441402
"OH YEAHA RIGHT," Honey yells back, not convinced, "LIKE IA HAVEN'T HEARD THATA ONE BEFORE! NOW LETA ME GO SO I CAN TRASH YOURA SICK ASS TO HELLA AND BACK!!"
>>
File: Wings.png (590 KB, 1100x392) Image search: [Google]
Wings.png
590 KB, 1100x392
>>26441383
>>26441420
>>26441470
Nero ignores Grave for the moment, still holding Honey and the wings.

"Honey calm down! Think for a moment. Breezie wings are transparent, do these wings look transparent to you?" Nero says, holding the wings in front of her face trying to get her to calm down.
>>
>>26441402
"Well, I haven't worked with fabric before, only metals. But I can try still."
Onyxia takes the dresses as Claymore floats them over.

Onyxia sets down her bags, rummaging through them for the radio and tossing it over to Boo.
"Sure, but if he wants to talk so bad he can wait."

"I guess so... But if it can let up we can afford to wait."

Onyxia looks down to focus on the fabric, trying to picture the threads that make them up separating. Black crystal spreads over the dresses as she attempts to make them into thread.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>26441416
She pops open her trunk and sits herself down on her folding futon of clothes while she rides out the tail-end of the argument.
>>
>>26441508
Honey glares at Nero.
"SO WHATA?! LOOK AT MY WINGSA!" Honey says, who would no doubt be pointing to her dragonfly-like wings if she could.
"MY WINGSA AREN'T LIKE THOSE, BUTA THEY WERE IN LUKE'S TIME! IA BET THEY'RE DIFFERENTA HERE TOO!"
She glares at Starswirl again.
"SO LETA ME BEAT THE FUCKING ANSWERS OUT OF HIMA!!"
>>
>>26441508
>>26441570
>>26441416

Shallow looks to Southern in a parting shot hoping to join her on her seat, sitting on the floor and crossing his hooves in unamusement as he too waits for the pointless argument to end.
>>
>>26441592
Nero looks at the breezie in His hoof with agitation, before deciding to try another tactic, shifting His hoof so she's sitting in His palm instead of being gripped around the nape.

["Honey Bunch, I will not ask again. Calm yourself. These are not breezie wings. I would not lie to you over such a thing."] Nero says, the swift, squeaky tongue of the breezies' sounding odd coming out in the strong, pony-sized being's voice.
>>
>>26441416
"Don't worry Twilight. Maybe if you have a couple drinks you'll be cool."

Luke sits on a stool, opposite ways with his arms leaning back onto the bartender's counter. He scans the tavern room unthoughtfully. His vision turns back to Mr. Warm "Heh well look at that." Luke grabs his pint and leaves twilight without notice to join the two at their table.

Luke throws his rump onto a seat bumping up against Mr. Warm "Hay! Well what're they odds. I guess drowning your sorrows runs in the family. Who's the pink pretty pony your talking too?"

>Mr. Warm doesn't coil back but instead keeps his plain curmudgeon expression as Luke gets friendly. "Oh cripes. You here to burn this bar down too? You know you fucked up alotta shit *hic* but the most shcandalous shit of them all was turning the best bar in all of Manehatten into a pile of ashhh. I don't know a better reason to kill'a guy if there ever was." Mr. Warm punctuates the thought with a tough drink of ale.

"Yeah well you trashed my car't so I guess that makes us even."
>Surprisingly a laugh rises from Mr. Warm "AHaha.. Even he says. *hic* A dinged up car makes up for an lifetime of sweat and bloodly work eliminated. Hoo I wouldn't thought your math was that bad..."

>Some awkward silence passes with Mr. Warm muleing over his drink vacantly "Oh! *hic* excuse me. And apologies. This is my -uhh"
"Twin Brother!"
>"errr.. yes. We are twin brothers. You've might of noticed I'm not fond of him. But trust me it's better to let him stay than try kicking him out."
"Whats suppose to mean?"
>"It means yer'a *HIC* child! What else."
>>
>>26441470
>>26441508
"That is an astute reason to do anything EXCEPT letting you go." Starswirl growls, taking you over to the coffee table with his alchemical components gathered around it. Meanwhile, Freedom gives a small coughing fit, the excitement seeming to have woken him up from his nap temporarily to look at the shenanigans.

Starswirl picks up one of the wings, holding it close to see the patterns of the wing. "These are the wings of a mindless insect. You clearly have met another Breezie at one point or another, haven't you? Do these look at all similar? And, as I said before: your people haven't been discovered yet. Where could I possibly get Breezie wings?"

Freedom chuckles, "Hehe... as funny as this all is, Honey, I will go on ahead and vouch for Mr. Bearded's integrity. Those ain't no winged critters you'd know or care about."

>>26441541
Claymore nods his head. "They're lost causes. I have nothing to lose if you fail."
Your black crystal spreads over the material, but the unusually soft material is different from what you're use to transmuting. The black crystal unravels it, but, it's in a jumbled mess of strings instead of a clean thread.

Boo catches the radio, fumbling with it as he grips onto it, "Hehe, thanks Onyxia." He turns it back on, giving a ring on it.

Mulki looks outside, "... there is a possibility it won't let up anytime soon. Sometimes the weather can surge, the snow piling up for days. They're rare, but, the storm seems particularly fierce. We chose this house out of desperation, but, if the academy is both warmer and more well-supplied, it seems a better idea to leave now before it gets worse." He looks out, "At the least, one or two of us should brave it simply to get supplies. Seems a waste to turn down hospitality from the most powerful unicorn in the city."
>>
>>26441894
>>26441570
>>26441642
>>26441592
Screech rubs his temples as Southern takes a seat, trotting up closer to Honey. "H-hey, Honey? I-I'm not, like, saying you CAN'T be right and all, but, d-don't you think you should be thinking about Gale getting out of here and all? He's probably ready to get home and get his wings fixed up, r-right?"

Gale flexes his broken wings, giving a long sigh. "As entertaining as attacking a unicorn looks to me, yes, I would agree I could use my home. Greatly."

Clover looks over at the dress-box as it opens up, her eyes drawn towards the collection of clothes with a fascinated look. "Oh my... are those all hoof-stitched?" she leans in closer, smiling.

>>26441647
As you berate Honey, you hear your radio coming in with a signal.
>"H-Hello? Nero, dude, you there? Over roger wilco?"

Screech flattens his ears. "Is that Boo?"

>>26441825
Twilight shudders, "Maybe just a few ciders to start. I'm... not exactly sure I WANT to 'blend', you know?"

As you approach the bar, the bartender, a larger than usual unicorn with a few scars across his neck and head, turns to you two. "What will you have."

Twilight gasps as she looks at Mr. Warm at the bar, glaring at him along with Luke as they take their seat. She whispers to Luke, "Is he following us?! What are the chances he'd be here too..."

The cloaked unicorn turns from facing the bar, giving Luke a look into what appears to be a teenage, pink-white mare's muzzle with long locks of flowing pink mane. She smiles, "Oh. I didn't realize you had a brother, Mr. Warm." She smiles, extending a hoof. "A pleasure. Me and Mr. Warm were just talking about his stay in Coltchester so far. I'm sorry it hasn't been better." She raises a large pint of a frothy fluid high up, "Here's hoping to a warmer tomorrow." She proceeds to guzzle it, almost downing half of it in one go as Twilight's eye twitches in befuddlement.
>>
>>26441894
>please replace first post with this instead
"That seems to me then I should do anythingEXCEPT letting you go." Starswirl growls in response to the threat. Nearby, Freedom gives a small coughing fit, the excitement seeming to have woken him up from his nap temporarily to look at the shenanigans.

He listens to Nero's speaking in Breezie tongue, shaking his head as he looks at Honey. "I suggest you listen to whatever he's saying. It sounds reasonable. I assure you I have not maimed any of your people."

Freedom chuckles, "Hehe... as funny as this all is, Honey, I will go on ahead and vouch for Mr. Bearded's integrity. Those ain't no winged critters you'd know or care about."
>>
>>26441894
Onyxia picks up the mess of string.
"That... doesn't look right, let me try again."
Her crystal grows over the strings, making a mass of spun rock as she tries to refine it into thread.
>Transmute [1d10]

Onyxia thinks on what Mulki said. The storm was already bad enough, and they could get snowed in. Even if the storm died off, if enough snow build up before then they wouldn't be able to cross the city easily.
She turns to Claymore.
"Will you be able to leave shortly? I don't want to rush you from your home, but he does make a point it'd be a little better."
>>
>>26441903
>Mr. Warm smiles at Celestia's cheers and warm demeanor "I'll drink to that"
Both Lukes drink their pint eagerly and then pause in subtle surprise in this Pink delicate looking unicorn being able to hold down her ale. They promptly drink theirs whole aswell "Ahhh!" Luke gasps with refreshment "Hay bartender! Another round over here!"

"Sooooo Whats'a gorgeous unicorn like you doing in a crummy place like this?"
>"One drink and you're already hitting on the closest mare."
"Well I didn't see you making any moves"
>"Aren't you engaged!"
"Thats like a thousand years from now! See that's your problem Mister you're too busy living in the past."

>Mr.Warm rolls his eyes in derision. For a moment he looks stressed but it quickly fades away with some chuckling "Eheheh I hate you Luke."
Luke budges twilight with his elbow. "Hay Twi, whats with the look. C'mon and take a seat you're embarassin me here."
>>
>>26441647
Honey looks up at Nero in the more comfortable position, giving him and uneasy glare at first. When it looked like she was about to bolt to assault Starswirl again, she stops as he begins speaking in her native tongue. She looks up at him, anger fading into genuine surprise.
"What...dida you just...?"

>>26442015
She looks over at the other two ponies, finally listening to them. She gives a long, slightly agitated sigh as everything registers and she realizes her mistake.
"Alrighta, fine. You're offa the hook this time, olda man," Honey replies to Starswirl, that being as close of an apology as he's ever going to get.

>>26441647
>>26441903
"Righta...right," she says to Screech, having calmed down enough now.
"C'mon, let'sa get out of here."

She looks back up at Nero, not looking sorry for her accusation, but clearly not angry anymore.
"[I don't know how well you can understand me, but thank you. I still have the radio, so just have your discussion and I'll listen through that.]"
She gives a slight smile to him before flying off his hoof and going over to Crumple.

"Alrighta Gale, let's get youa the hell home," she says, getting Gale ready (and anyone else that might want to tag along) for another trip in Crumple and leaving the room to head to Pegasopolis.
>>
>>26442158
>>26441903
She follows along.
>>
>>26442158
Nero looks surprised that actually worked, before straightening His expression.

["Fluently. I took the time in Canterlot to learn your tongue among My other studies. If you're going to Pegasopolis, stop along the way and pick up what's left of Lukewarm's cart. We'll deal with your latest recruit later."] Nero says with a relieved, pleasant expression, before turning to Grave.
>>26441642
"As I told you earlier, Honey Bunch is given to fits of rage. It has its uses, but I would be lying if I said I did not find it a nuisance." Nero tells Grave once Honey is out of earshot.
>>26441903
"So it seems" Nero says to Screech, holding out the radio.

>"What's going on? Did you pass My messages along?" Nero asks, holding the radio such that those nearby can hear also.
>>
>>26442263
>>26441903
"I see..."

Shallow says, not bothering to get up, folding his forehooves.
>>
>>26442263
"[You tell me where it is, and I think I can make that detour for you,]" Honey says through Crumple, the robotic voice speaking in breezie no doubt being an odd sight, before heading out.

>>26442215
"You sure you want to tag along," Crumple asks, looking at Southern, "we're going to be up in the sky and shit with a bunch of guys who I think would kill you on sight."
>>
>>26442313
"Anything is more likely to get me to my burglar than sitting around like I'm in a theater."
>>
>>26442341
>>26441903

"Alright then, can't argue with that. Just hold still so I can shrink you down."

The head on Crumple opens up so Honey can shrink Southern down to breezie size. After assisting her into Crumple's cargo area (and anyone else), Crumple heads out.
>>
>>26442030
This time, as your crystal rock spreads over the entirety of the dress, you feel it tangling and raveling up further under the influence of your crystal transmutation. The dress's jumbled mess of strings is sundered by the attempt, spilling out over the floor in tatters. And, a good deal of the string seems to have transmuted directly into your hoofs, turning the tips of your legs into a cloth like material.

Claymore looks to them all as they asks, looking around the shop. He sighs, nodding his head. "I hardly have anything else left worth worrying about. If I could just grab my sword and a few personal items I wouldn't want left here alone, that's all I'd need to get moving."

Steel nods, "Then go grab them." Steel stands up to full, pulling up Boo along with him. "We could all use a bit more pleasant conditions."

>>26442064
The pink-haired mare smiles and puts down her drink, wiping away her muzzle as she revels in the good spirits you exude. "Hahaha! So, then, who's your friend? A friend, marefriend?"

Twilight, mean while, seems flabbergasted at her looseness. At Luke's prodding, she takes a seat. "Uh... just, friends." She looks up at the bartender. "Just some cider, please. Or, maybe two."

Celestia puts some gold on the counter, "I've got this round, Mr. Warm." She smiles at Luke as she compliments her beauty, tapping on Mr. Warm's shoulder to get him to calm. "It's fine, I get it all the time. Nothing wrong with a married stallion complimenting a mare." She raises her glass to him, turning up a brow, "What do you mean by 'a thousand years'?"

Meanwhile, nearby, the blue-stallion coughing and sneezing on stage is getting worse jeers by the moments, coughing up all over the stage as the audience yells at him. "If you can't play what good are you?!" "Go home before we all get sick of your crappy playing!"
>>
>>26442507
>>26442158
>>26442215
Starswirl sighs an exasperated sigh as you let him know he's off the hook. "I'm so fortunate." As you get ready to leave, he says, "It was nice having you over."

Looking at Honey, Screech gives a long sigh of relief at the falling action of the argument, "Phew... glad that's over with. Just glad you did all that out of Crumple or, this could have gotten pretty ugly." He moves over towards Gale to help the crippled Pegasi up, but he pushes Screech away to help himself as they walk towards them.

He cracks his neck. "I'm ready to go... Pegasopolis will be too welcome a sight by this point."

>>26442263
>>26442030
Over the radio, you can hear Boo sighing thankfully as you respond.
>"Pheeew... yeah, sure did. Onyxia's just fine, by the way, she and Steel's even split up! She's kinda busy with dress things at the moment. Mares, am I right? *OW!*"
You hear a thump in the background. (Onyxia sees Steel giving him a thwap on the back of his head)
"And, as to the other thing... he's uh... he's actually right here. We're all heading out towards you guys I think, to get someplace warmer."

Steel grabs the walkie talkie, walking a fair distance away from the fireplace towards the back, speaking in a more hushed tone away from Mulki or Claymore.
>"That fool just showed it to two ponies who didn't need to see it... this is Steel. What was Boo's message supposed to mean? How do you know the pony we're with?"
>>
>>26442518
>>26442341
>>26442313
Clover looks to the two of them, "Oh, you're leaving already? I can show you too out if you wish."

Freedom Rings coughs, holding up a hoof from under his blanket as the two of them prepare to leave. "Hold on up there..." he speaks, the sickly earth pony leaning up slightly to look over at Southern directly as they gather around to leave. "Ms. Point, I know what it is you're lookin' for. And, I don't think ol' Pegasoplis has anythin' for ya that will lead you to it. Just yet, anyhow."

"But if you're wanting to get a better start, I would suggest you dress warmly, and look for a large building called' Sweet Mercy. We have a couple guests incomin' who'll know who it is you're lookin' for, and they stop right by there on their way from where they're comin'."

>Don't need to wait for another post for Clover to take you out: you may assume she uses the same page spell to get you out as she did to get you in with your post

>>26442305
Starswirl rubs his muzzle, groaning annoyed as he moves over to join his acquaintance. "As you can see, sometimes you pick up a few... peculiars, during the course of time travel. I hope that was as entertaining to watch as it was to go through." He says in a very un-entertained fashion.

He looks at him, and sighs. "Now, where were we? I think we were on the subject of your Senator?"
>>
>>26442547
>>26442389
"Hold the front door. Okay, fine, whatever, where is that and what direction do I go in? What do I say at the front door? How many scoops do they take in their coffee? What do these jokers look like? How much will I have to buy them off for?"
>>
>>26442547

"I think all that was to be said is done. I assumed now was the time for action, or at least planning it."

He rubs his temples, annoyed at the previous transgression-from-progress.
>>
>>26442518
>>26442547
>>26442597
Once Southern gets what information she needs/wants, and this time being ready for the page spell, Honey has Crumple leave the building and take flight.
Hey Gale, get over here," Honey says, bringing Gale up to the cockpit with him, "you're gonna have to show me which way to go, other than up."
With Gale's directions, Honey heads to the pegasus capital.
>>
>>26442507
Onyxia fumbles her hooves trying to grab the tatters as they fall, failing.
"Sorry about that."
Onyxia stands, nodding with Steel.
"We can wait for you to get your stuff. ...I'll clean up this mess while you do."

After Claymore leaves to gather his belongings, Onyxia looks down at the mess of fabric, and at her cloth hooves with a frown.
"It's just like before with the ice. ...At least this is warm."
She scoops up the cloth bits to set aside on a table, glancing over at Steel as he grabs the radio, but doesn't say anything.

>For the sake of pacing we can start heading to Starswirl's as well
>>
>>26442507
Luke sighs in relief when he sees Celestia put the gold down.
>"You were going to leave me with bill.. Weren't you."
"You know me so well."

Luke waves his pint at Mr.Warm after Celestia comments on the complement
"Yeah! haha lighten up Warm. No harm in admiring another pone."
>"I just think its unfortunate the admiration is one sided"
"Pfft Who are you kidding. Look at me, I look like an action hero. And chicks totally dig scars, I got 3rd degree scars burnt right into me flesh. Look me in the eye and tell me I'm not a heart-throb"
>"You could model for a toilet paper advert I'll give you that."

Luke is about to respond to the Celestia's question about his outlandish comment but Mr. Warm interjects
>"H-He's just being silly. He's a drunkard aftera-"
"I mean I'm eternal like the hot sun baby! Okay wait maybe not the sun, that's a bad example. But just saying I've been around. And if theres one universal truth I've learned in walking the earth it's that I just can't die. It's an impossibility. And- " He stops himself "Bucking horses that entertainment here sucks." He cones his hooves over his mouth to yell at the performer "WAY TO KILL THE MOOD. THE REASON YOU WEREN'T ABORTED ELUDES ALL OF STARSWIRL ACADEMY!"

Luke squints his eyes, seeing if theres a piano on stage.
>>
>>26442547
"Why send her out if they're already coming here? All that will accomplish is delaying their arrival, which seems oddly delayed as is. Boo just informed Me they are all on their way already, and should be here soon. But what business does she have from Caduceus? I still have difficulty understanding what it is even that was stolen from her, much less why Honey deemed it necessary to drag her back in time."
>>26442518
Nero listens to all of Boo's spiel, about to respond before Steel takes it away.

>"Never mind it. I'll explain when you all arrive. Give the radio back to Boo, with a reminder of the importance of subtly."
>>26442624
Nero picks up His jacket off the table, throwing it on.

"We'll meet Caduceus and Onyxia in front of the school. Starswirl, is there another office or meeting room we could use besides this sanctum?"

Nero says getting ready to leave the sanctum for out front [after Freedom's answers]
>>
>>26442547
>>26442810
Shallow takes his coat from the walking hatrack if he sees it, as well as his hat, and dons it, looking to Nero silent and expectantly when he's once again clothed.
[assume following]
>>
>>26442597
Freedom closes his eyes. "Hmmm, they're gonna be just outside the academy, by the ol' statue of Starswirl. Won't need to ask 'bout no door. The fella you're looking for is a big one, tallest of the bunch wearin' a big iron suit of armor. He knows who you're lookin' for. He don't drink no coffee though, hehehe. And he'll do it for free, so, don't worry about the gold. No chance his marefriend would let him take any, anyhow, Ms. Point."

>>26442674
Gale walks up the ramp after he's shrunk down and shrunk down to appropriate size, heading up towards the cockpit as Screech follows behind. "I should be able to find my way there even through the blizzard. Just listen to my exact instructions, Honey, and we should be there within little time."

Screech stretches his wings as he hops on board, "This is gonna be kinda cool... my parents were actually pegasi before they were Bat Ponies. Same deal with Boo."

You take the book portal out of the study thanks to Clover's magic, heading on outside (getting many strange looks from students as you pass through the halls) until you reach a force-field keeping out the worst of the blizzard, faltering in some places. As you step out into the hail-storm, you feel the outside of Crumple beaten and battered with hail as you take flight into the infinite white. He quints his eyes, "Just maintain a northward direction, slightly west..."
>>
>>26443059
>>26442685
Claymore does not take long to gather up his materials, his sword and a small bag along his waist as he smiles eagerly at the prospect of visiting the middle tier. "I can't remember the last time I went up there."

As everyone bundles up as best they can, the others turn to Steel as he waves across his cape of shadows, bringing you all into a slightly warmer environment that's trapped most of the heat gathered in the house, before leaving through the walls of the building in the direction of the academy across the city. The blizzard is fierce as you leave, but the shadowscape keeps the party from being struck by the hail and snow.

>>26442810
He chuckles in response, "Fair enough. It can work out one way or the other." He coughs, "But Caduceus isn't the fella I meant. It's the other Order member travelin' with Ms. Onyxia."

Starswirl twinges, "Odd you would mention Sweet Mercy's in particular... I really should have stopped by earlier. This new business delayed a visit I meant to give them." He turns to Nero, brow raised. "Caduceus? You don't mean the one from your pantheon, do you?"

>>26442810
>"I will remind him. Justly."

>>26442810
Starswirl nods, "Besides my office just outside the portal, there's a meeting area I use for my staff on the same floor. It should be empty if you desire it, and it's secure."
>>
>>26443063

>>26442808
Celestia chuckles at Luke's confession of his plan. "That's not a very nice thing to do to your brother. I can see what you mean. No lost love, it seems. Well, maybe you too just need to get drunk enough to act nice to each other for a change."

Twilight chuckles as she drinks her delivered cider. "I don't know if any amount is enough..." she whacks you on one of your bandaged scars as you try to imply that Celestia will fall for your battle-wounds.

Celestia gives a confused look, before cracking up. "Eternal like the... pfffffhahaha." she holds her side, "Now THAT'S a line I haven't ever heard before. You use that one often?"

Going up onto the stage to the booing crowd, the coughing and sickly looking blue pony holds his side and stares at you furiously, "Get off... I-I can finish. This is MY stage." You see there is in fact a piano on stage, though his lute has also dropped.

>>26442837
>>26442810
>>26442685
>>26442597
Heading outside into the front court-yard of the academy, those inside the sanctum that left notice temperature drops off dramatically as you head out towards the front of the forefront of the large shield surrounding the academy, keeping out the winds and snow but shimmering in locations where its integrity seems to falter.

There are barely any students out and about with the weather as bad as it is, the light of day slowly fading away as the party waits for their visitors just within the barrier.

After a short journey through the frozen wastes, Steel sees the party from within the shadowscape, and upon arrival on the other side of the barrier takes his companions out of the cape's inner folds to reveal them all to the party. Shallow and Southern see another bat pony, a purple unicorn, Onxyia, a towering armored pony, and a purple-cloaked pony appear out of thin air as though wipe across with a flourishing cape.
>>
>>26443073
Southern has since sandwiched herself in a niche of blankets stuffed near the top of the clothes pile, and waits, eyes drooping.
>>
>>26443059
"Geez, bettera be timely. I'm goinga to be spending all night buffinga these scratches and dings toa the damn paint job," Honey says, following Gale's instructions.

"Oh, well just saya that to them so you cana walk around, too. Ora just let me blow up whoevera tries to givea you shit," Honey says to Screech with a laugh and smile.
>>
>>26443063
"The parts of the city are that separate?"
Onyxia questions at Claymore's excitement at going.

As they step into the cape, Onyxia steps by Steel's side and puts a hoof on his head.
"Hold still a second. If they gave Boo a horn, I think we should too."
Crystal spread on Steel's forehead, morphing the metal to form a horn as she pulls her hoof away.
>Transmute while we walk
After, Onyxia shuts her eyes and focuses for a second, a flash of green forming a horn on her own head, although looking sharper than one would be almost like a weapon.
>Shapeshift, Instant Auto [Can turn any part into anything, so forehead -> horn works]
"Did I get it right?"
She asks him as she opens he eyes, trying to look up at her new horn.

"Sorry Mulki, you'll need to keep your hood on .Can't really do this to others."
>>
>>26442313
>>26442810
>Crap forgot to respond to this in that confusion. Its southwest. The car is southwest. Assume Nero told her that before she left.
>>26443063
Nero listens to Freedom's cryptic nonsense, deciding to decipher it later as they head out.

"I do. Do not tell Me, another victim of your petty thievery?"
>>26443063
>>26443073
>>26442685

Nero nods to the offer of the staff area as they head out. He approaches the party as they emerge.

"Welcome back Onyxia, Boo, Steel. You certainly made yourself difficult enough to find. You realize given the circumstance we could have thought you dead, don't you?" Nero asks Onyxia, before turning to the purple-robed equine with a more serious expression.

"So, is it true what I've heard then? Are you really him? Son of Lamashtu?"
>>
File: Haha.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Haha.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>26443185
>nope. You forgot, now I'm not doing it! Haahahaha!
>>
File: D4vWakJ.gif (1016 KB, 442x145) Image search: [Google]
D4vWakJ.gif
1016 KB, 442x145
>>26443185
>>26443073
Shallow does not remove his face from from hiding in his garment's collar or lowered hat, paranoia giving an instinctual sense of mistrust to any strangers. He looks to Nero to do his speaking.
>>
>>26443073
As they step out into the academy grounds, Onyxia looks around in amazement at how the interior looks so green and clear, like there wasn't even a storm going.
"Wow, I can see why you'd be excited to come here."
She comments to Claymore.

>>26443073
>>26443136
>>26443235
>>26443185
"...I wasn't expecting a welcoming party."
Onyxia says as she sees the group coming out to meet them.
>>26443185
"I'd rather not talk about it right now. Can you tell me where Starswirl is, then we can talk about whatever was so important you sent Boo over for."
She says, followed by confusion as he steps aside to talk to Mulki as if he knows him.
>>
>>26443073
"Ouch-ch-ch-ch-ch! Sweet Celestia, Twilight! that smaaarts.." Luke says weakly as he winces

When asked if he uses that line often he responds "I only keep my best lines for the princesses."

Luke rushes to drink his second pint, slaming it on the table he turns to Mr. Warm "Hay lets show that bohemian tragedy how to make music yeah"
>"Haha! No, you go ahead Luke. I don't make a sport of acting a fool." He punctuates the statement with a stiff drink
"You don't fool around at all do ya?"
>Mr. Warm spits out his drink, wiping his mouth furiously with his sleeve "w-wh-what, don't be-"
"What? whatsha matta, all I'm sayin... oooh wait I get it, you're a virg-... maaan us Lukes just can't get a leg in huh?"
>"yeah yeah shut it!" He puts an arm over his shoulder and whispers "Look I just get stage fright okay. I can't perform infront of a em. I *hic* get nervous."
"Whhaaaaat no man. You're too hammered. look at you you're cheeks are flushed, you probably got more moxy than ever."
>"yeeahh heheh its funny, I didn't used to be an alcoholic."
"Yeah alright then c'mon I'll do the piano, and a kickass solo and you just worry about lyrics"

Luke gets up and pulls Mr. Warm with him to the stage
>"Hold on what are we even playing."
"Eeeeh you ever listen to Don't Stop Me Now?"
>"Course, who in the Bronks never heard'a Queen"
"Alright cool."

Luke gets behind the piano and starts playing a few chords to get Mr. Warm in the groove
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>Mr. Warm's hooves are shaking like their cold. He starts at a modest volume, Lukewarm provides backup voice
"Don't. Stop. Me. nooow."
>And Mr. Warm puts in all his voice just at 0:37 He really gets into, walking around the stage, doing little kicks and flourishes like a dance. At 1:50 Mr.Warm tosses his blazer "OH EXPLOOODE!!! revealing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. At 2:03 Luke and Warm stomp their hooves onto the floor for percussion
"Don't Stop Me. Don't Stop Me. Don't Stop Me."
>>
>>26443073
and at 2:16 they kick up the speed leading up to Luke's wicked fucking piano solo [1d10]
>Mr. Warm is playing the air guitar like a mad man. Nobody in the room (including Twilight because she's a nerd) likely understand what the hell he's doing but he keeps doing it, and he looks like he's having a ball. 3:12 Mr.Warm's voice is modest and passionate going out in a descendo.
[1d10] Mr. Warm's performance
>>
>>26443304
"Yeah, I'm the new girl. Southern Point, got a pretty bitchin' horse clothes business going on, on the hunt for some thieves, magic wire pro, might have heard of me possibly maybe?"
>>
>>26443456
"No, sorry, I haven't."
Onyxia holds out her now cloth-hoof for a shake.
"I'm Onyxia, sorry to hear about the thieves."

"...New girl?"
>>
>>26443523
"Yeah, wouldn't expect you to. I mean I haven't gotten my fortune from this nonsense yet, anyway. I got signed on by Honey since I wanna kick the ass of the guy whose friends' asses she wants to kick."
>>
>>26443161
Screech shakes as he hears another hard ping going across the metal outside, "I-I'm sure I'll be fine if I just hide my wings when I'm not flying around. Walking on clouds is no prob, so, they shouldn't look twice. Specially with how hard it is to see."

You travel through the flurry as it pounds Crumple, but it holds together as it flies far and away from Coltchester, reaching for the clouds. As it travels along, you eventually hear a sharp blare on the warning systems for Crumple, and feel a much sharper PING hitting the side of Crumple from sources unknown

[1d10-1]
[1d10-1]

>>26443173
"Not exactly. We're not forbidden from going there but, I get enough weird looks that I don't care to bother with it."
Steel watches as you give him a horn again, the metal pointing upward like a spear as he turns up to look at it, smiling. "My... heh. It's perfect. You made it bigger than before. I like it. Keep it like that." He looks at your horn in turn, smiling. "It too, is perfect. You should keep the look, you make it work."

Mulki looks on as you casually give yourselves horns, shaking his head, "It will be fine, I'm used to it up."

>>26443185
Starswirl shakes his head. "No. I imagine even I would have had difficulty robbing a myth. I thought him a legend as much as you did."
>>
>>26443594
>>26443185
>>26443235
>>26443173
Boo quickly shuffles over closer to the power houses on your side as Steel nods his head. "Apologies. We were... preoccupied. We would have touched in eventually. We've made more than a few unsettling discoveries about my Master... Sight is not the same stallion I remember anymore. Not even close..." he lowers his head. "We learned about Sterling... and I'm facing a bit of a problem."

Steel looks at Mulki as he's addressed by Nero, the cloaked pony smiling beneath the hood as he removes it, removing the top of it to show off the face of a crystal pony, featuring an almost effeminate face with light purple hair, yellow eyes staring at him. "Hmph. Wing was correct. It seems that Freedom is dangerously forthcoming." He steps forward, putting on a generous front. "I am indeed." He grins, "You put on a fantastic show earlier."

>>26443304
Claymore nods, looking around, "It's the most mystifying place in Unicornia. I shouldn't be so surprised it looks so at peace even with the storm." the colt shakes his hooves as you move up, one of the older looking ponies, a strong unicorn stallion wearing a hat with bells and bearing a massive curly beard, looks at you.

"And I wasn't expecting so many guests." He strides towards the two of you as Claymore gulps and stands straight. He looks at you. "You want Starswirl, you have him. Onyxia, I presume?"

>>26443136
As you get cozy and bundled up, you can see among the list of newcomers a pony matching Freedom's description, tallest among the group and decked head to toe in black as night armor that makes slight tremors with each step, standing by closely to a black crystal mare wearing a long, gorgeous blue dress. One of your dresses.

As you mention you have a bitchin' clothes business, another of the newcomers, a purple unicorn stallion that appears to be in his young teens, sighs. "Great. Now I have actual competition... good thing you're an earth pony, that hurts sales here."
>>
>>26443594
>>26443403
Twilight snickers, "Well, maybe that'll teach you to be more faithful then."
Celestia blushes as you mention the word princess, smiling and taking another long swig at the comment, "That's awfully sweet of you to say."

The blue stallion continues to glare at the Luke's as they hop on stage, taking on the piano and lyrics to the song as Twilight gives a worried look to the stage as they both hope up. Celestia keeps a much more lax look, noticing the older looking mare staring concerned and elbows her in the side to get her to lighten up, smiling. "Put on a show!" She cries out.

As the piano and lyrics start up, you see the angered and cold unicorn gathering starting to soften in their approach, smiling as they listen to you shredding it out on the piano and Mr. Warm taking the lead on lyrics. Mr. Warm's slow start causes most of the crowd to ignore him in favor of Luke's superior piano skills, and eventually you hear the crowd (led by Celestia from the bar) in chanting along. "Don't stop me, don't stop me..."

Even Twilight gets unwound and starts to enjoy the performance, but the blue stallion picks himself off the ground, shaking and coughing as he stares at the duo with hate-filled eyes. "I told you this... is ... my stage!" His mane stands on end as he shouts, ice forming along his spine and back up the hairs until his mane is frosted. He charges at Mr. Warm
[1d10]
>>
File: cantwakeup.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>26443601
Shallow scans the power of the newcomers, still remaining silent.
>>
>>26443594
"Who said I thought him a myth? I had no reason to doubt the traditions of My people."
>>26443304
>>26443601
"I had precious little to talk to you about. Only to ask what you had learned from Eo Naxx Sight. And of course to ensure you were alright. Intentionally putting yourself out of reach was not wise. If Freedom was not with us I would have had no way to ensuring you were even still alive."

Nero turns to Steel.

"You can tell Me all about it later, I'm sure. We've made a few discoveries of our own."

Then Caduceus.

"Hardly. That wasn't even a battle. I do not know what Sight was thinking sending so puny a creature to attack Me." The king says straightening up, offering a hoof.

"It is a pleasure to meet you at long last."
>>
>>26443607
Luke punches his hooves on the piano board, playing something high energy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_FEQZRicQ

"Yeah Kick his ass too Warm! Add the injury to insult!"
[1d10] to play like a badass

>The blue pony charges at Mr.Warm and he catches his thrust at him. Mr.Warm wrestles his two hooves against the angered pone. "Didn't you hear the song.." Mr.Warm's horn lights up "Don't stop me NOW!" Mr.Warm's briefcase from his table comes flinging right into the pony's head
[1d10] to smack with briefcase.
>>
>>26443594
"Eh, Ia think so long as youa have wings, you'll be finea. Probably big part whya you haven'ta tried to staba me in my sleep, righta," Honey says smirking, nudging Gale a bit with her elbow.

Hearing the pings and warnings, Honey gives an annoyed groan.
"Alrighta, I'm getting sicka of this shit nowa," she says, pressing a few buttons. Flames flicker from the charred speaker areas, surrounding Crumple with flames. Honey then has Crumple pick up speed, attempting to power through the storm while also attempting to attack the blizzard with fire, even letting the flames explode around Crumple.

>Fire Wrath through the storm and fly onward!
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26443594
"That sounds odd. It's all part of the same city isn't it? Why would you get looks?"

Onyxia smiles and shimmers at the compliment.
"You think so? First time I tried changing part of myself into something that wasn't a weapon."

>>26443583
"You want to... The Order stole something from you? What could they want?"
Onyxia questions slowly to see if she understood right.

>>26443659
Onyxia says nothing but a grumble at Nero's dismissiveness.

>>26443601
Onyxia is shocked as Mulki lowers his hood.
"You're a crystal pony? How?"

>>26443601
She turns away from the sight as Starswirl steps over.
"You know my name?"
She says in surprise, before looking over at Claymore and gesturing him forward.
"Uh, anyways. I was wondering if we could set up something so my friend could enroll here."
>>
>>26443616
You determine the health of them using your magic
>Boo: 15
>Onyxia: 25 (5/5)
>Steel: non-living
>Caduceus: 75
>Claymore: 15

>>26443659
>>26443616
Steel glowers. "Sight... as I mentioned, he is not the stallion I remember. He's insane. I can tell you more once given the chance." He turns his head, "You found Freedom Rings, though. At least that was a success. I'd like to know what connections he has to the Order."

He gives a curt laugh, "I was disappointed as well. Wing should have given a battle worthy of his rank. It goes without saying it was a defeat he, and Sight, will not forget soon." He extends the hoof. "I've been interested in meeting you as well."

Steel, taken into the conversation, turns to stare at Caduceus. "You... you were a spy? You work for Sight?"
You see his hoof reach down towards his sword.

"Not exactly. And I also showed you and Onyxia where to find shelter instead of freezing."

>>26443692
You continue exciting the crowd with your piano playing, adding background music to the combat as the sickly blue stallion dives and fails to hit Mr. Warm, the brief case slamming into his head and sending him sprawling across the floor. The crowd gives a holler as he falls, Celestia stands up from the bar-stand to go over towards him on the stage, "Sir, are you alright? They were just trying to take over for you, you're clearly not well. Surely you could take some time off and..."

"NO!" The blue stallion's ice that gathered along his spine and mane spread out over onto the floor, a bone-chilling gale blowing through the restaurant as fires die down and the cold intensifies. More ice begins to grow out of the stallion's joints as Twilight gives a gasp. "J-just like the wolves from earlier! What is it?"

He charges at Mr. Warm once more, eyes turning a deep red as the crowd starts to panic despite the cheerful piano tone
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26443954
>>26443732
As you begin to attack the storm with flames, you clear out a large few of the surrounding sky-space as the clouds disintegrate. You reveal a few scorched chariots and pegasi drawing them among the clouds, their flying pattern taking a long distance away from you as your fire scatters them. You can see the vague outline of a massive city through the remainder of clouds that weren't cleared away, obscured by the mist but grand in its size.

"Don't retaliate! Those are pegasi!" Gale shouts, pulling at your controls, "They must think you're some kind of invader. Let me speak to them, they'll listen to me." He pauses as he looks at the view screen, staring at the clouds. "Wait... I see more than those two."

Peering out through the fog, you can see the outline of several chariots. Dozens. "Too many for a

>>26443756
Claymore rolls his eyes. "Why do you think? Because I'm poor. Do I need to explain why the upper-tiers would look down on me for that?"

Steel smiles, nodding his head. "Very much so. The horn is... well it's very fetching. I approve. Uh. If you are okay with keeping it."

>>26443756
Mulki turns towards Onyxia with a slight frown "I am. I apologize for the deception, but I thought it simpler to keep My identity a secret for the time being. My name is Caduceus. Sight asked me to keep you away from the battle earlier, and to see you safely to Unicornia."

>>26443756
Starswirl nods his head, jangling his bells. "Of course. You've been the subject of a few conversations this afternoon. Boo left to make sure you were safe. It's a pleasure." He turns to look at Claymore, rubbing his beard. Claymore gulps again, standing nervously at attention. "Well, this is sudden."

"I-I apologize for the inconvenience, Master Starswirl, I-I'll-."

"Stop. I didn't say 'no'. But lots of students work hard to enroll. As much as I wish I could, I can't take in every pony."
>>
>>26443956
>"Too many for a
Damnit 4chan
"Too many for a normal patrol." Gale comments
>>
>>26443956
Honey glares at Gale a bit when he touches the controls, even swatting his hoof away from them.
"Well theya should've gave me a warning or somea shit! I hate surprisesa like that," Honey says with a small growl.

"Ifa it wasn't you, I woulda be firing at everythinga and anything up herea, but...what the hella."
Honey presses some buttons, making the working speakers turn on and turning off the voice modulator for Gale.
"Alright, doa your thing," she says, letting Gale speak to the pegasi outside.
>>
>>26443756
"Something the matter?" Nero asks raising an eyebrow.
>>26443954
"I will explain all in due time." Nero says to Steel, before turning to Caduceus, shaking His hoof.

"Hold your weapon or I'll kill you where you stand." Nero says looking to Steel with a split-second glare, before turning back to Cad with a more pleasant, but still serious expression.

"Why are you here? With the Order of Eon I mean? Did the gods finalize decide Eon was deserving of their attention?"
>>26443756
"Onyxia this is Caduceus, god of thieves. You might have seen his statue in the temple back in Lukewarm's era. Though, I must say the resemblance is highly lacking."
>>
>>26443956
"That's a dumb reason to look down on somepony."

"Really?"
Onyxia questions, looking into Steel's armor at her reflection.
"I'll have it while we're here, but I don't know if I can keep it. I never tried shape shifting for an extended time."

She turns to Starswirl.
"A few? I didn't think there'd be more than one."
As Claymore stammers and Starswirl responds, Onyxia takes a step forward to get the attention off so Claymore can relax.
"Just a few classes then, for a short time? Can we set up something for him to just get a little help?"

"...Who?"
Onyxia says flatly as Mulki says his real name.
"Sight asked you... Y-You work with him! ...Why would he want you to escort us here?"
>>
>>26443954
Luke just keeps slaying at piano like a chinapone trying to earn his parent's love. And damn it if Luke was not getting love for his sweet ass chord progressions.

>"He's not a very good sport" Mr.Warm adds before the blue Stallion jumps at him again. And again Mr. Warm is wrestling his hooves off him.
>"Dammit Luke! Quit playing the piano and help me!"
"B-But if I help who'll play the piano." He said with much sincerity

>Mr.Warm sighs in annoyance as he continues wrestling the pony when from seeming nowhere Jean leaps in the claw the pony's face off
[1d10] [1d10]

>Mr. Warm uses the the opportunity to run for his briefcase. He it had landed on the ground it burst open revealing a thompson machine. Mr. Warm grabs it and aims at the blue pony "I don't give a damn if this gig was his supper. I'm putting a rest to this!"
"Wait!" Luke abruptly stops his playing "You're just gonna ice him? Like that? Stone cold dude"
>"What does it matter I don't know him. He's likely a slum roach that'll never make it big. A dime dozen won't change the timeli-"
"No -Look dude just give a drink or something. Calms his nerves."
>"And you suspect the ice growing along his spine is merely a side effect of his divine, artistic rage."
"Just fucking try it before you go shooting ponies. Drinking calmed you down didn't it."
>"FINE! I'll make him a drink."

>Mr. Warm steps off the stage and behind the bar counter "Move over" He grumbles to the Bartender "..outrageous, first class bullshit is what this is. Make him a drink. I'll make him a drink that'll kick his ass." Mr. Warm is seen clinking bottles and mixing different concoctions into a mug.
>Natural Remedy [1d10]

>Mr. Warm trots over to the blue pony being assaulted by Jean. He grabs his jaw and pulls it open "Down the hatch!"
>>
>>26444009
Gale grunts, "We're a city of soldiers, we do not take unannounced arrivals lightly. But, even we don't attack on sight. They must be on edge because of something. The weather perhaps? This is one of the worst blizzards we've had."

He looks out at the scattering chariots in the viewport, taking your voice modulator. "Thank you.... soldiers of Pegasopolis! This is Sergeant Gale! I am within the vessel you're attacking, and I am unharmed! Do not engage, I beseech you!"

The chariots that were scattered earlier stop their second attack run, the scorched pegasi looking to each other confused. "Gale's in there...?" The turn towards you, taking up holding patterns on either side. "We're going to fly you in! No sudden movements."

They fly you through the cloud layers, through a break in the clouds kept up by the pegasi through their power to change the weather, though you can see the blizzard is constantly trying to force its way back in around the city. The winds keep up through your journey, and you see hundreds of pegasi chariots gathered around the scope of a floating cloud city. Gale marvels at it. "There we are... I thought I might never see again."

>>26444049
Claymore snorts. "You don't interact with unicorns often do you?"

As you look in Steels' reflective surface, he comments, "Well, if you don't care for it, I understand. But, personally, I find it... well, I rather like it. I'll uh. I'll leave it at that lest I embarrass myself."

Starswirl rubs his beard. "Well, a few classes I could possibly manage on one of my teachers, but, I can't promise that'll be enough. How much experience do you have?"
Claymore shakes his head. "Almost none, sir. I'm not that good with magic."
>>
>>26444231
>>26444049
"Glace's chances of escape were increased slightly with your absence. But, more importantly: he wanted to see you two unfused." He shakes his head, "I did not pick Claymore's house out of a hat. But, in the end, you separated not in the way Sight would have it, but on your own." He smiles, "I found that fascinating."

>>26444012
Steel glares back at you, "He is working with our enemy, and he could have us killed at any moment."

"But I didn't. You should keep that in mind." Caduceus retorts, turning to Nero. "The gods decided Eon deserved their attention long ago. They have been watching you since you first stepped hoof on the Ur-Lucius... impressive battle, might i add, but they've taken too much to observation. I have decided to take a more proactive role. When Wing extended the offer, I saw a chance to investigate the Order as well. They wisely saw the benefit of My alliance."

>>26444127
The blue iced stallion's attack fails as Jean intervenes, clawing and scratching at his face as the crazed and angered stallion falls off the side of the stage writhing as he tries to kick Jean off of him. He succeeds, and the kitties' scratches cease as she's thrown from his bloodied face [0/2]

He tries to stand up before Twilight looks at Mr. Warm taking out his machine gun, gasping as he threatens to kill the pony. "What, are you insane?! Put that away!" She sighs in relief as Luke convinces him to grab a pint instead, hoping it'll calm him down. But as you pour the liquid down his gullet, his eyes go blank, writhing and tossing about the wooden floor in pain as he screams loudly, a worst gale than before snuffing out the remaining flames inside. The unicorns light their horns "Someone get a fire back on! Call the guard, that pony's possessed!"

The pony stops moving after a few moments, but the ice sticking out of him remains. Celestia moves forward, moving Mr. Warm off of him as she checks his heart. "His heart's still beating... slowly. Too slowly."
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.