[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desktop thread. Poast em.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
Desktop thread.
Poast em.
>>
File: my desktop art of the dress.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
my desktop art of the dress.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>26114231
0/10
>>
>not using windows 2000
>>
I drew my desktop.
>>
>>26114650
>OS X
>iShit
At least install GNU/Linux you botnet-loving swine.
>>
>>26114660
OS X fulfills my needs out of computer.
>>
>>26114677
Does it also fulfill your desire for cock?
>>
>>
>>26114660
>le iShit maymay
It's all about the man behind the machine, faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KEUhlSuk
>>
File: 1450239510905.png (889 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450239510905.png
889 KB, 2000x1200
>>26114715
Enjoy overpaying for underpowered and shitty hardware faggot. It's not my money.
>>
>>26114727
Didnt open the vid, i wanted to guess.

Is it mac or ayyware?
>>
>>26114684
>That start menu icon
>huge ass sidebar with 2006 style media player
>weeaboo clock(?) for no reason
0/10 kill yourself.
>>26114736
idk i didn't bother watching it lol
>>
>>26114727
>underpowered and shitty
>overpaying
iShit costs about as much as any enterprise-grade laptops.

It's expensive if you're used to buying shitsumer garbage with barely functional components.
>>
>>26114762
it's expensive if you actually know how to buy something.
A thinkpad has superior hardware, a military grade case, a roll cage for the motherboard, and a glorious black exterior with a clit mouse. Drop a macbook and it gets dented to shit. Drop a thinkpad and it dents the floor.
0/10 try harder.
>>
File: tfw still a winfag.png (830 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
tfw still a winfag.png
830 KB, 3840x1080
r8
>>
>>26114772
[citation needed]
>>
>>26114809
http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/thisisthinkpad/milspec.html
http://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/WW/AG/merchandising/US/popups/promos/rollcagetechnology.html
>>
>>26114682
>Does it also fulfill your desire for cock?
Oh you're one of those PC Master Race guys. I'm sure you must be really happy with your video games.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26114841
Nah. I actually use GNU/Linux.
>>
File: FlutterOps.png (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
FlutterOps.png
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>26114849
>use GNU/Linux
Fair enough. But what's the problem with a mac if my needs for a computer are only 1) art with retina screen and 2) do work/study for university. And also I was under the assumption we were just going to talk about our backgrounds and not bicker about computer stuff.

Unrelated note: Just got a piece accepted into EQD 1 minute ago.
>pic related
>>
>>26114863
Because it's an overpriced botnet that doesn't respect your freedoms. You can achieve the same thing with GIMP and/or inkscape all the while respecting your right to free (as in freedom of speech) software.
>>
>>26114881
>overpriced
I got it open box for like $700
>botnet
That word doesn't mean much to me
>respect your freedoms
What?
>GIMP
I use that

Keep in mind I didn't get a Mac because I openly thought that the Mac was the best possible computer, I got it because it satisfied all my needs, and itunes and stuff was a little convenient so that was a little signing bonus. But to be honest I feel like this is probably discussion for a different board. We're here for pony first and foremost.
>>
>>26114881
>freedums
Your freedoms are under much larger threat from cellphones and Microsoft products. OS X has a plethora of privacy-respecting software already available on the web.

>GIMP
You're a serious retard if you think that pile of garbage can stand up to Adobe's abomination. GIMP *still* lacks proper transformation tools and unacceptable redrawing performance for layers.
>>
>>26114896
You could've gotten a thinkpad or elitebook with the same or better hardware for a good amount less. Whenever you're using software like that, it tracks you everywhere and sells your information to the NSA and advertisers. You should really take interest into protecting your privacy because with a mindset like that, you're basically puckering up your asshole for big brother's cock.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html
>>
>>26114911
>muh privacy
>posts on a non-anonymous board with Google-powered authentication system
w e w
>>
>>26114911
>it tracks you everywhere and sells your information to the NSA and advertisers
Anon it's not like I'm trying to hack into the government database, I'm just doing schoolwork and drawing. Yah maybe I should be a little more careful when it comes to this sort of thing (I have no real idea how many people see what I do on the computer) but I haven't had a problem with this at all, haven't gotten any viruses, and I'm having an overall good time with this product in what I need out of it.
>>
File: Converted_file_adb9c034.png (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Converted_file_adb9c034.png
1 MB, 1280x1024
Not my main computer of course (loonix memepad for that) but its fun to fuck around with.

Might make a Mac OS9 pone wallpaper later for it.
>>
>>26114931
If you look in my posts, I made several attempts to get back to ponies
>But to be honest I feel like this is probably discussion for a different board. We're here for pony first and foremost.
>And also I was under the assumption we were just going to talk about our backgrounds and not bicker about computer stuff.
>Just got a piece accepted into EQD 1 minute ago
>>
>>26114931
>not liking /g/ in your /mlp/
>>
File: infrastructures.png (54 KB, 740x352) Image search: [Google]
infrastructures.png
54 KB, 740x352
>>26114928
>he doesn't own a 4chan pass
pfffffff
>>26114932
Pic related. Enjoy big brother's cock.
>>
>>26114950
That comic had no effect on the way I view computers whatsoever. But back to the desktop ponies.
>>
>>26114959
Good goy.
>>
>>26114969
>goy.
I'm not a jew.
>>
>>26114975
Goyim doesn't mean jew you colossal retard.
>>
>>26114983
Oh shit. Yah I know, I'm just really fucking tired, its almost 5AM where I'm at and I can't sleep
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.