[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anonymous! Why did you give away the peanut butter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: pissedlestia.jpg (39 KB, 412x411) Image search: [Google]
pissedlestia.jpg
39 KB, 412x411
>"Anonymous! Why did you give away the peanut butter and banana sandwich I made for you to Tommy Ludlow at lunchtime today? You didn't even trade it for something!"
>>
>>26111892
Shit prompt, made me reply/10.
>>
>>26111892
It was laced with poison joke. It provided some much needed entertainment until the bell rang.
>>
"Because you poisoned it Mom, next time make it more challenging."
>"Drat, you're learning quicker than I thought my little human. I'll have to up the anti."
"Uh huh? And Tommy?"
>"Already received the antidote, he should be fine in a day or two."
"Well, that's a relief at least."
>You are anonymous, son of Celestia. And assassin in training.
>>
>>26111892
He´s poor and I felt bad for him.
>>
>>26111892
"I'm allergic to peanuts"
>"What? Why didn't you tell me! You could have died!"
"I did. Last week, remember?"
>"I thought you said penis!"
"...excuse me?"
>>
>>26112499
She made all those guards enuches for you.
>>
>>26111892
When I said I like bananas I wasn't talking about actual bananas. I was trying to hint that I was gay.
>>
>>26111892

"Princess... you have hooves, okay? You aren't good at making sandwiches. It was a shapeless mass of crushed bread and goop. Of course I wasn't going to eat it; I don't know where you've been walking, right?"
>>
>>26111892

"Yes I did!"
"Check out these sweet X-Ray Goggles I traded for!"
>Young, adorable, and incredibly retarded Anon then proceded to show Celestia what looked like and excuse for the other children to kick his ass.
>>
>>26113257
>"Oh... It's...lovely, dear."
>She leans over to a guard as soon as Anon is out of earshot
>"I want it broken and gone by tomorrow morning."
>"The...toy, your Highness?"
>"Yes, the toy! What did you think I meant?"
>>
>>26111892
>Incidentally stopping Celestia from drugging your food.
>Why? Make your own conclusion.
>>
File: f4Fpsu9.jpg (6 KB, 224x188) Image search: [Google]
f4Fpsu9.jpg
6 KB, 224x188
"But I did trade it."
>"For what?"
For two weiners
>>
File: surprise_heart_transplant.gif (343 KB, 294x214) Image search: [Google]
surprise_heart_transplant.gif
343 KB, 294x214
>>26113481

>Everytime Anon makes a mess of things, Celestia sends the guards to clean it up.
>This wouldn't be so surprising if it weren't for the fact that she constantly words her orders to sound like she wants a hit squad.
>Of course she does it on accident and immidiately clarifies herself.
>But whose to say there isn't some deep seeded ill-intent.

...Why do I want this?
>>
>>26112062
>I'll have to up the anti
>the anti
its ANTE
>>
>>26113621
>"Princess! The gryphon emissary is nowhere to be seen! When this morning the maids went to deliver breakfast, she was gone! Even her guards know nothing and they are blaming us for an assasination!"
"How could this have happened? Who was the last among our court to see her?"
>"It was Sir Anon i think! He said he had urgent business meeting with her regarding some sort of herbal ingredient. When asked to elaborate, he just said 'Catbutt'.
>"..."
>>
File: grammatik macht frei.jpg (33 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
grammatik macht frei.jpg
33 KB, 500x300
>>26112062
>anti

>>26112578
>enuches

>>26113257
>and excuse

>>26113621
>deep seeded

>>26113637
I feel your pain, bro. Fuckin' C-students at best, the lot of 'em.
>>
>>26113735

Tut tut, tonge-cluckin' gram-mare-ian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVgv0YMckk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.