[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
>"H-Hi sir..."
>"Would you like some cookies?"
>>
>>26108800
>rape
>>
>>26108800
NO!
>>
>>26108800
"What flavors do you have?"
>>
>>26108800
Would you like a cream pie?
>>
Bitch you better get out my fuckin' face if you aren't packin' some fuckin' Thin Mints in dat wagon of yours.
>>
>>26108800
I remember this thread
We had a nice green
>>
File: PUA extraordinaire.jpg (47 KB, 634x381) Image search: [Google]
PUA extraordinaire.jpg
47 KB, 634x381
>>26108800
Yes.
Would you be so kind as to put a few boxes in my car for me? I've got this cast on, you see..
>>
>>26108800
You got any Thin Mints?
>>
File: Pedophile.jpg.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Pedophile.jpg.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>"Yes, little filly. Now get in my van, I'm going to make you famous."
>>
File: Laughing-Fish-Kek.jpg (40 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Fish-Kek.jpg
40 KB, 800x599
>>26108910
>>
>>26108800
>"yes" said anon
>he paid the little filly and got a box with cookies
>he walk away
>was a good day
>>
File: no 2.jpg (22 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
no 2.jpg
22 KB, 300x173
>>26108800
>>
>>26108946
good job
>>
>>26108800
"You have any boxes of peanut butter sandwich cookies? I'll buy ya got left. Oh, and a couple of boxes of Thanks-A-Lots for Grandma Anon too."
>>
File: 968_original.gif (122 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
968_original.gif
122 KB, 500x369
>>26108800
Thanks OP, I now crave a box of Samoas.
>>
File: 1416172656952.jpg (292 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1416172656952.jpg
292 KB, 800x800
>>26109097
>Not Thin mints or Caramel deLites
>>
>>26109134
I ain't denying the succulent flavors of such classics, but you don't understand how much I love peanut butter.
Also, I do not decide what Grandma Anon wants, and she wants her goddamn Thanks-A-Lots.
>>
>>26108946
That was an emotional rollercoaster if I've ever read one.
>>
>"Ummmm, ummm, yeah.
>"Uh, let me get my wallet in ths pile of ga..."
> "I mean, let my uh, go find my w-wallet."
> Looks for wallet
> Sounds of rustled cans and papers can be heard
> The distinct smell of body odor, old pizza, and shit emminate from the opened door"
> The little filly regrets ringing the doorbell
>"M-mister, I think I'll j-just go...."
> "NO! No, don't go!" The fat neckbeard says just before he trips over his filth.
> He groans a mighty "AHhh", and then gets up
> "I have my wallet! I can buy your cookies."
> The fat neckbeard tries to change his composure.
> " Like, who would pass up a chance to get some delicious cookies from a cute, little filly like you!"
> He shows his green, mishapen teeth in a smile to emphasize that what he said was a joke
> The filly scout shivers and backs away a bit
> The neckbeard gets closer
> He realizes what he just said
> "Oh, I'm not a pedophile or anything. I'm joking."
> " I mean, sometimes I fap to lolis and foalcon, but I'm not a...."
> He stops talking
> Attempts damage control
> The damage has already been done
> "Yeah. I 'll uh. Buy cookies."
> The filly's ears perk up at the chance of getting way from this guy right away while still getting cash
> "What will you have, sir?" She says while mustering up the nicest facade one can to someone of his kind
> "I'll have twenty boxes of thin mints, twenty boxes of caramel deLites, and thirty boxes of Samaos."
> "Holy shit!" The filly mutters silently
> "Okay, be right up."
> She hands him his cookies
> The neckbeard hands her crumpled currency with his cheese puff stained hands
> She begrudgingly takes it, smiling uneasily
> "Yeah, thanks for the cookies. Um, sorry for spilling my sphagetti everwhere."
>"T-thank you"
> The filly walks off thinking about how such a horrible situation can turn into something so great
> She looks at the dirty ands sighs
> "Well, off to the next door!"
> End
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.