[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I know people like to shitpost with Sunset Shimmer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20
File: sunset.png (422 KB, 1400x1209) Image search: [Google]
sunset.png
422 KB, 1400x1209
Okay, I know people like to shitpost with Sunset Shimmer and that they aren't genuinely her fans. But I have a question for her actual, legitimate fans who seem to love her so much:

Why?

Whenever I look at her character I just see a "diet" Twilight that has incredibly stock goals and I struggle immensely trying to pity her. I can never get over the fact that she absolutely deserves her "punishment" and that she was an arrogant, stupid child that would have been an alicorn princess by now if she hadn't left.

I don't see any of the "grit" her character has, I don't see any of the relate-ability, I don't see cuteness, I don't even see a character who is all that terribly interesting or sympathetic. I know it's not shitposting when she has legitimate fans but I have never gotten concrete reasons for why she is so well liked.
>>
>>26097797
>that pic

>"Just get in the fucking robot, Anon."
>>
>>26097797
She was, as you put it, "an arrogant, stupid child", and she has to live with that forever. There is something appealing about the penitent former villain.

Plus she's an alto and her voice is sexy.
>>
She can't even math properly, and they call her a winner and clap at her for trying.

She's a canon retard.
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 842x948) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 842x948
>>26097797
http://youtu.be/XqnbYUG6Bn8
>>
>>26097930
No, Sunset. You really can't escape your past when you fuck up as badly as you did. You'd be an alicorn princess back in your homeland if you weren't a petulant child.

You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>26097903
That just confirms EqG is set in America.
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 400x480
>>26098009
Yet we forgive
>Discord
>Trixie
>Luna
>Starlight
>Gilda
Rather easily
>>
>>26097797
Bad girl gone good but still a little bit aggresive inside, what's not to love? All the other characters are one-dimensional, she's tiny bit better as far as the standards go in this show.
>>
>>26098083
And we don't forgive Lightning Dust. She fucked up, so did Shimmer. They fucked up badly enough that they don't deserve a second chance.
>>
File: 12124.jpg (70 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
12124.jpg
70 KB, 685x474
>>
>>26098163
I already see a Lightning Dust redemption in the future.
Plus all Lightning did was act like a shitty teammate, I think she deserves another shot
>>
>>26098194
She endangered civilians.
>>
>>26098207
Rainbow Dash endangered civilians when showing off in mysterious mare do well
>>
>>26098009
that is not what the song is about

she's owning up for her mistakes and is going to show everyone that she has changed for the better and that she will never go back to what she once was

it's like you're going out of your way to hate her

a redeemed villain is a relatable trope people can understand
they've made mistakes and are willing to do whatever it takes to prove that they have changed and many times they fumble along the way
especially when everyone else treats them like they were still the villain, it's easy to fall back into what you're comfortable with
we all know what that is like
unlike the standard hero trope who says and does the right thing every time without fail. always there in the nick of time

>>26098163
LD was in one episode, so it's hard to redeem them if they are never given the chance (in the show)
LD would be RD without her element
---
in my case, she's a fiery redhead with a "troubled" past and wants to be a better person than she once was
I've always loved redhead
>>
File: 1450242279304.png (259 KB, 680x785) Image search: [Google]
1450242279304.png
259 KB, 680x785
>>26097797
I haven't actually watched any of the EQG movies. My love for her is due almost solely to the personality that other Anons and myself have projected onto her, which is starkly different and preferable to her bland canon characterization. I love what she has become, not what she is.
>>
>>26097797
Totally agree. People need to realize that the superior version of her is Christian Shimmer. Christian Shimmer is the most logical implementation of her character, and the only way she can go forward with any real stability. for the sake of Shimmerfags everywhere, pls love & accept this new-and-improved form. time to abandon normal Shimmer and bring Jesus into your heart. Christian she is, she will be, here's to Christian Shimmer..
>>26098191
pfft I bet you only posted this because sunset was in the OP pic you goddamn failure.
>>
>>26098239
I really, really, REALLY do not want to turn this into a dick waving contest of waifufags. But I genuinely "buy" and understand Starlight Glimmer's reasoning for becoming evil and reformed. I also think she thought about her plan more and acted less impulsively.

I don't waifu either of them, I'm talking from a story perspective. Starlight has a better story.
>>
>>26097903
More so than AJ?
>>
>>26098290
Starlight is my favorite villain, and I'm sure she'll be an even better hero; but honestly, her backstory was lame, it seemed pretty phoned in
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
>>26098239
I love Sunset because her story is one of a demon becoming an angel.
Quite literally.
>>
>>26098303
And yet, it seemed more believable and understanding than Sunset's to me. At least you can understand her logic for why she did what she did.

Sunset's flaw in going with her plan was that she was impulsive, Starlight's was that her reasoning was flawed and based on projection.
>>
>>26097797
She's just a mediocre high school character
>>
>>26098131
>All the other characters are one-dimensional
You've got to be kidding me.

Every character has more depth than Sunset fucking Shimmer.
>>
File: 1408637952763.png (1 MB, 1429x1412) Image search: [Google]
1408637952763.png
1 MB, 1429x1412
>>26097797
I guess it really just boils down to a difference of perspective and interests. I don't suppose that there will ever really be an answer that would satisfy you because you'll merely end up disagreeing with different points that forms it, and on top of that, the answers would vary from individual to individual and are most likely dramatically different in certain cases.
But for me specifically, what interested me most about FiM's world has always been magic and unicorns/alicorns, and though I never really was much of a Twifag, I still got a lot of enjoyment out of stuff like her turning the frog into an orange or the mice into horses, so when there was suddenly a character made whose talent is on par with Twilight's when she was a unicorn and also had the same mentor and went to the same school, I became interested.
I don't like Equestria Girls as a concept and think that in general it's a massive waste for other ideas and effort that could have been invested into the show, but that didn't stop me from liking the last two movies because the execution made them good in spite of how cancerous the idea of high school horsewomen is. And even though I've always considered the first movie to be near the bottom of the barrel when rating episodes, I still managed to like it a bit by introducing her.
On your first point, I've never seen her as a Twilight clone anymore than I see Luna as a clone of Celestia, which I figure is the entire point of her character as a whole: to parallel Luna so that Twilight would gain a deeper understanding of Celestia's mindset and position and potentially foreshadow Twilight's importance as a princess will become.
Next, I've never really believed that the appeal of her redemption is to feel bad for her, but to want to see her grow, which is why I think of Sunset Shimmer in Friendship Games as being more mature and thus more appealing than the one from Rainbow Rocks who was broken and self-loathing.
>>
>>26098476
>Every character has more depth than Sunset fucking Shimmer.
>lying on the internet
SHAME ON YOU
>>
>>26098335
did you read the comic about her backstory?
>>
>>26098553
Yes, and that's why Sunset is shit.
>>
>>26097797
I think the better question is, why are her fans so delusional?
>>
>>26097797
It's all really quite simple you see, I want to stick my dick in her more than any other character
>>
File: 1396896405124.png (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1396896405124.png
122 KB, 600x600
>>26098515
There's still more than that, but I feel like I got everything important down unless you want to know how hard I get from leather, dominant females, and the color red
>>
>>26098557
I don't get why you hate her so much, then
Sunset was being a spoiled cunt, yes, but Celestia was also in the wrong for not bothering to get to know why Sunset was so eager to learn about the mirror and instead just saying the same shit over and over again as though it wouldn't push her to do something bad.
>>
>>26098619
No, Celestia was doing what she should have been doing. She wanted to know about the mirror because Celestia said she wasn't ready, she just wanted what she couldn't immediately have.
>>
>>26097797
You might as well ask why some people prefer the color red over the color blue.
>>
>>26098619
>Celestia was also in the wrong
No. Celestia is the big cheese. She has no obligations to any pony. l2government
>>
>>26098671
Blue is technically superior.

Red is for edgemasters who have progressed past black.
>>
>>26098650
>She wanted to know about the mirror because Celestia said she wasn't ready
No, it's because she saw something in it and was curious
>>26098726
>Being a dirty blue
Eat shit, dirtbag
>>
>>26098227
Dash is basically a celebrity. She gets the Hilton treatment.
>>
>>26098163
Lightning Dust didn't even get a punishment beyond getting demoted
She still could very well make it into the Wonderbolts
>>
>>26097797
Read homecoming anon, time after time or tons and tons of other pastes, that make u love this glorius bacon-haired goddess
>>
Not canon no care
>>
>>26098747
>I want you to reflect on the discussion we've just had.

Fucking Carlestia.
>>
>>26098650
and what happens when you don't explain why a person can't have something?
they want it all the more
what if it was all a plan by Celestia to get a set of EoH in the EqG universe because of the creatures Starswirl banished there?
the sirens can't be the only ones
>>
>>26098853
It's a negative character if you can't wait.
>>
>>26098843
>not canon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
here's your reply
>>
>>26098843
Objectively canon, you mean
>>
>>26098747
You know what's funny? Celestia knew nothing about the mirror either
>>
>>26098650
What more cliche way is there to turn your apprentice to the dark side than to shut down a topic repeatedly without explaining why? Fuck whoever wrote that shit.
>>
>>26098843
ohboyherewegoagain.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 320x226
>>26098844
>>
Hold your fucking horses.

Shimmerfags actually use the fucking comics as a source for their waifus backstory?
Holy shit.
>>
>>26098912
Yeah, that's all they've got. They don't even realize how bad it makes her look. Sometimes they actually try to blame Celestia.
>>
>>26098912
Not really, I only used it because OP did
>>
>>26098912
Nice b8.
>>
>>26098330
>Troy Baker
Anon pls
Don't toy with my heart like this
>>
>>26098227
Dash's characterization is too inconsistent for her to be judged based off the events of one episode. She swings wildly from mildly overconfident but loyal and kind to the physical embodiment of evil depending on the writer.
>>
>>26098934
You're reading this in my voice right now
>>
>>26098897
still better than Glimmers reason for turning to "evil"
>>
>>26099013
Calm your tits. I'm not here to play favourites, I'm just calling out lazy writing.
>>
>>26099094
I agree that the comics are pretty bad in general

but it's more of the trope (whatever it may be called) that a character is told they have free reign of everything (library) except for this one thing (mirror)
so what do they do?
they begin to obsess over that one thing until they do the one thing they aren't supposed to do
it's quite common in novels, comics and movies and usually moves the plot along
why should they go for something new when they can go with something that "works"?
>>
I could write an essay. But that's too autistic.
>>
File: derpi_865939.png (679 KB, 1021x991) Image search: [Google]
derpi_865939.png
679 KB, 1021x991
>>26098795
>peoples' awful 2nd person self-insert anonfics will make me love a cardboard-flavored Twilight clone
>>
>>26097797
She was cute in rainbow rocks.
That is literally the only reason she has fans.
>>
>>26100312
>What is all of this board.

You know, there are hardly any Starlight greens. Hmm...
>>
>>26097797
Shimmerfags are literally retarded. They can't see beyond their imagination and realize how shitty sunset's "redemption" was. You're absolutely correct about everything, save you think shimmerfags are trolls. They're not. They're literally fucking retarded.

They honestly think Sunset is some kind of pitiable martyr because the students treated her bad after she acted like a massive cunt and brainwashed the entire fucking school. It's incomprehensibly retarded, Sunset shouldn't even be in school after such an event. Not to mention her "redemption" was quite literally a laser blast. Because she acted like a cunt, got her comeuppance, and now acts like a pathetic, spineless wimp she is a complex character. Yes, this is what shimmerfags actually believe.

In the end, it just ends up with "muh opinions" and they're entitled to them, no matter how shitty and

>>26098619
No. Sunset is the apprentice. You listen to your master, Celestia had no obligation to inquire why Sunset has an autistic attraction to power, Celestia only has to tell her what to do. It's like blaming the police for not trying to reason with an armed nignog who refuses to back down and comply.

>>26100312
>deflection
lmao, case in point. They don't even like her, they just like masturbating to their imagination.
>>
>>26100403
last reply should be for >>26100339
>>
>>26100339
>implying greentext fiction isn't done awfully the vast majority of the time
>implying greentext is good for anything except >implications on /b/ and its kin
>implying Glimmerfags refrain from writing green out of a lack of creativity and not decent taste

>>26100403
I've said it a thousand times before and I'll say it again. Shimmerfags only like her because her utter lack of personality makes her a perfect vessel for holding whatever personality the Shimmerfag wants her to.
>>
File: 1368266495325.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1368266495325.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>26100330
>implying she wasn't my favorite pony in 2013
>implying I even care whether a character is "cute" or not
>implying Rainbow Rocks is even the best movie
Seriously, are you new or did you forcibly forget that Shimmerfags existed before RR?
>>26100403
>hurr people can't have opinions or perspectives differing from mine or they're mentally disabled!
Sure, family, that's a mindset that I'm positive is going to get you far in life
Besides, this thread was meant for input from people who actually like Sunset to explain why, not for people who despise her to host their daily circlejerk
>>
>>26100516
>are you new or did you forcibly forget that Shimmerfags existed before RR
They did, but she was an entirely different character before RR, and the vast majority of that old crowd has moved on already. Myself being one of them.
>>
>>26100516
>people can't have opinions or perspectives differing from mine or they're mentally disabled
Ah, so shimmerfags are illiterate. I explicitly said that you're entitled to them.
>this thread was meant for input from people who actually like Sunset to explain why, not for people who despise her
Oh good, I don't care, I'll post anyway. OP can disregard or consider my opinion if he wants.
>to host their daily circlejerk
literally what?
>>
>>26100562
He's autistic. Don't mind him too much. He has trouble with human speech and anything related to it.
>>
File: 1424980295561.png (230 KB, 436x472) Image search: [Google]
1424980295561.png
230 KB, 436x472
>>26100544
Well fuck you, faggot
If you're just going change waifus like a fickle little fuck you never loved her in the first place and should just stop claiming to have one
>>
>>26100544
>Myself being one of them.
and there's where your bias comes in
you don't like her now because she has grown as a character
she's no longer your alpha bitch that makes your pee pee hard
>>
>>26100632
Eh. What can I say? My reason for loving Shimmer got thrown out the window when her old personality got canned. People break up with real-life girls all the time, so what's wrong with breaking up with a fictional girl?

>>26100673
I think you require a more nuanced idea of what "character growth" means. Protip: it's not just any old change.
>>
>>26098241
Same here, actually. She's like the biggest blank slate of a character and gets saddled with different clashing personalities like anon, even if there are a certain few that most love to stick with in stories.
>>
>>26100697
You do realize that character development is literally a change in characterization over the course of a narrative, right?
You don't get to say it isn't because you don't like it
>>
>>26100697
stay salty, old shimmerfag
I know what character growth is, you just don't like where they took her character
>>
>>26100403
>>26100516
>>26100544
>>26100562
>>26100580
>>26100673
>>26100697
>>26100784
>>26100804
A post-by-post breakdown of how a reasonable thread turns to aggressive, snarky shit.
>>
>>26100784
>>26100804
I didn't say your idea was wrong. I said it lacked nuance. Yes, it's technically character development, but it's pants-on-head retarded character development that nobody in their right mind would think at all believable or sympathetic.
>>
>>26097797
Let's face it OP, all the characters have simple personalities,sunset has something more, she was a bitch who had to mature,twilight is just a bitch that was forced to socialize, dash an egotistic bitch, fluttershy, "I'm shy, I was bullied", rarity has a great personality, she's an artist, pinkie has a really good personality, kinda like that clown friend we all had, applejack is a workaholic,see?
>>
>>26100847
it's virtually the same as Luna
>became "evil"
>bitch slapped by the EoH
>did things to make up for their past aggressions
>proved they have changed for good
>everyone welcomes them

all the EoH did was knock some sense into them that what they were doing was wrong
they were given the opportunity to change and took it

I'll agree in that the ending of EqG felt rushed and could have been handled better, but it's what we got
>>
>>26100944
>but it's what we got
I wouldn't consider "it's better than nothing" waifu material. Besides the fact that in the act of knocking "sense" into her, they also knocked out her backbone and what little personality there was.
>>
>>26097930
I honestly think the best part of Sunset was her ambition. She knew exactly what she wanted and went for it. It's something I wish I had a few years back.
>>
File: 1426224592791.jpg (251 KB, 768x464) Image search: [Google]
1426224592791.jpg
251 KB, 768x464
>>26100403
>They don't even like her, they just like masturbating to their imagination
>It is literally impossible for anyone to like what I don't
>>
>>26101084
>implying everyone imagines (therefore likes) the same thing
1426224592791.jpg
>>
>>26100403
hey, hey, remember when twilight acted like a massive cunt and brainwashed the entire fucking town? that was great. what was even better was how there were no consequences.
>>
File: bait.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>26101183
>>
>>26101214
shitmeme as always. you stink like shit take a shower
>>
>>26101184
Twilight didn't want to lead an interdimensional war.
>>
File: 1417246179142.png (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417246179142.png
113 KB, 500x500
>>26101183
If there's anything I can commend you for it's that you are by far the most insufferable, cancerous, and enraging sack of shit I have ever had the misfortune of conversing with
>>
>>26101238
Eh. Sounds like pasta to me.
>>
>>26101068
>She knew exactly what she wanted and went for it
Are you kidding? That was probably the worst part. I've rewatched the first movie multiple times and I still have no fucking clue what her goals were? She wanted to brainwash high school students then what? Take over equestria? Literally why, she left on her own volition. She had no problem stealing the crown in the first place, why did she bother to compete in the competition? Hell what was her goal in going through the portal? More power? Again, why? She didn't even know what was behind it.
>>
>>26101236
Man, I don't care what the intended purpose of either incident was. Mind control is mind control is mind control. And hell, Starlight Glimmer did that shit too, just with more conventional means. Why are all the unicorns in this show megalomaniacs? Does the horn compress the "not being an asshole" center of the brain?
>>
>>26101291
The *writers* didn't know what she was doing. The entire EqG script was written by five clans of chimpanzees fighting over typewriter.
>>
>>26101334
So you're saying she didn't know what she was doing?
>>
>>26101291
>I've rewatched the first movie multiple times and I still have no fucking clue what her goals were
That's because you obviously paid no fucking attention to what was being said
Sunset literally verbally explained that she was using the element's power to invade Equestria with an army of 200+ humans who were all a collective hivemind under her control and would become an army of ponies presumably of all races once they cross through
She also said that she didn't care about the high school at all
You'd have to be literally deaf not to have heard it; she explains it for like 5 minutes straight after she turns into a demon
Come on, nigga, of ALL the things you could rip on in that shitty movie, you had to pick the one that actually made the most sense
>>
>>26101357
>1 brainwash students
>2 take students to equestria
>3 ???
>4 Profit!
>>
>>26101051
she's gotten some of it back in RR and more so in FG
if there were a show, then we'd get more of her character growth fleshed out instead of just two 80 min movies and a couple of shorts
she thought she knew everything, but obviously was wrong
she spent 1-3 years (depending on how you wish to figure the timelines out) plotting her revenge
she was unsure of what to do because of all the grief she gave all her peers, and they wouldn't let her forget it, not even her "friends"
she tried her intimidation tactic on the sirens, but they called her bluff (it was literally all she had going for her in that world)
she figured it wasn't her place to fix the situation brewing in RR and called Twilight, but in the end they needed her as much as she needed them and helped win

she stepped up to the plate in FG when she couldn't get ahold of Twilight to figure out a bit more about the magic that is now in that world

she was going to have a Celestia, Luna a shit ton of pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies at her disposal once they reached the other side
she probably knew what each of their pony counterpart was capable of AND she changed Snips and Snails into those demons, presumable she could do that to her army on the pony side
with a copy of the two most powerful beings under her control, she might have succeeded
>>
>>26101426
>if there were a show, then we'd get more of her character growth fleshed out instead of just two 80 min movies and a couple of shorts
160 minutes is worth five or six episodes. That's more than enough time to properly develop a character if you have any talent in writing at all. The problem with EqG is that the pacing and the plot are both garbage, and the characters are watered down to serve the shitty plot. But sure, we can argue your points individually.
>she thought she knew everything, but obviously was wrong
Just about every teenager in the world is this, but that doesn't mean they go around being a dick to everyone. That's reserved for "acceptable targets".
>she spent 1-3 years (depending on how you wish to figure the timelines out) plotting her revenge
All that shows is she's terrible at planning. Nothing to do with her moral compass.
>she was unsure of what to do because of all the grief she gave all her peers, and they wouldn't let her forget it, not even her "friends"
In a believable world where plot convenience isn't the undisputed master of everything, she'd have gotten the noose or a firing squad. Or life in prison if we're talking about a world where the death penalty is outlawed.
>she tried her intimidation tactic on the sirens, but they called her bluff (it was literally all she had going for her in that world)
Why? Because of the lighting? She did nothing intimidating at all. It was lit that way to force tension.
>she figured it wasn't her place to fix the situation brewing in RR and called Twilight, but in the end they needed her as much as she needed them and helped win
Twilight could've been entirely left out and it would end up the same way. They only called Twilight because that's the only way they're getting ponies in a My Little Pony film.
>>
>>26101571
you must be fun at parties
>Just about every teenager in the world is this, but that doesn't mean they go around being a dick to everyone. That's reserved for "acceptable targets".
true. however she did a number on keeping the mane5 separated
>All that shows is she's terrible at planning. Nothing to do with her moral compass.
alone in a new world without her magic, seeing principal Celestia everyday to remind her of pony Celestia and how that one"betrayed" her. some people don't get over things easily and will let it fester
she had long period of time between portal openings (and only open for 3 days). that doesn't give a lot of time
>In a believable world where plot convenience isn't the undisputed master of everything, she'd have gotten the noose or a firing squad. Or life in prison if we're talking about a world where the death penalty is outlawed.
you're putting way too much of OUR world into theirs
the bully became the "bullied"
>Why? Because of the lighting? She did nothing intimidating at all. It was lit that way to force tension.
it was that way to make her look like she had some badass left in her, but they already knew her history and wasn't intimidated at all. it backfired on her royally and made her question her newly found friendships with the mane5
>Twilight could've been entirely left out and it would end up the same way. They only called Twilight because that's the only way they're getting ponies in a My Little Pony film.
Twilight solved the problem last time and since she's a princess, she should have all the answers. Shimmer wasn't in the right state of mind to handle it on her own and didn't see herself as part of the group yet (I was also referring to Sunset being the one they needed as much as she needed them, not Twilight)
>>
>>26101934
>she did a number on keeping the mane5 separated
Notice how they all pretty much solved the problem by talking to each other civilly about the problem. Like what normal people do, especially if they're friends. That whole plot thread only worked because everyone involved was being dumb.
>alone in a new world without her magic, seeing principal Celestia everyday to remind her of pony Celestia and how that one"betrayed" her.
Yeah, what horrible obstacles to good planning. I'm sure magic and no constant reminder of her motivation would have made her so much better at it.
>you're putting way too much of OUR world into theirs
Well, it is a human world with youtube and smartphones and the internet, so why shouldn't I put our world into theirs? Because our world wasn't created to sell Monster High ripoff dolls?
>it was that way to make her look like she had some badass left in her
They made it that way to force tension. Not like your idea would've made it any better since it failed even on that level.
>Shimmer wasn't in the right state of mind to handle it on her own and didn't see herself as part of the group yet
And just so happened to get into the right state of mind when it was convenient for the plot.
>>
>>26098330
So if Sunset went back to Equestria she would be an alicorn?
>>
>>26102522
Nah, she'd probably be able to make magic wings like she does in EqG though
>>
>>26102522
the fandom will never know
>>
>>26102530
>>26102533
Anyone knows when is Legends of the Everfree coming out?
>>
>>26102576
No, we know literally nothing about it other than it's an EqG movie
>>
>>26102751
I thought it was a new series but with EqG in it.
>>
>>26102775
Well I can't find the source, but I thought that I saw an official statement saying that an EqG movie was in production. I highly doubt it would be a series, though.
>>
File: kdoFcnF.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
kdoFcnF.png
39 KB, 645x773
>>26102533
>>
boop
>>
>>26097797
While I don't exactly waifu her, I've always loved stories that play up the fact that she's a pone in a human body. Yea, she's been human for a while, but I like the idea of her having hang-ups over certain things. Maybe she still finds eating meat abhorrent, sees riding horses as more than a little lewd and spergs out over magic being depicted wrong in movies. I also like ones that bring up why she doesn't go back to be a pone. Is it a won't or a can't?

Plus, her pone design is a cute. A. Cute.
>>
>>26105465
Looks like a poorly designed OC, to be honest
>>
>>26105489
It's not nice to lie
>>
>>26098241
So basically Trixie circa 2010-2012
>>
>>26105914
Or better yet, Woona.
>>
>>26105465
>Watching something like Harry Potter/LotR with Sunset
>Have to pause all the time because she keeps making comments about how bullshit the use of magic is
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.