[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mlp/'s opinion of this fic or is it true everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: past_sins.jpg (1 MB, 1600x889) Image search: [Google]
past_sins.jpg
1 MB, 1600x889
What is /mlp/'s opinion of this fic or is it true everyone in the fandom hates it?
>>
>>26095322
Autism from both side.
>>
>>26095322
>Nyxposting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26095378
Blame mlpg. This faggotry was largely contained there but one faggot decided to share his cancer with the rest of the board.
>>
>>26095322
It's absolute shit
>>
>>26095378
you okay m8?
>>
>>26095322
I thought it was okay.
A bit edgy, but okay for its time.
I honestly dont see where the hate comes from.
Could it be the Nyxfags posting? Please. They're just another mini-faction to the Glimmer/Shimmer posters and EQGfags in general.
>>
>>26095592
This!
>>
>>26095592
Nyxfag posting is why I hate Nyxfags.
>>
Not nearly as godawful as some people make it out to be, but the sentence to sentence writing was pretty bad sometimes. 'The glowing lights glowed' and such.

That and so many people were bitching that about 3/4 the way through the author did a big re-write to try to make everyone happy, and the whole thing got stupider
>>
>>26096305
SEVERAL rewrites. Because people wouldn't stop complaining.
>>
There's some guy here who's quieted down recently but used to talk about nothing but Nyx and pretended that they were going to bring her into the show. It's nothing great and after 4 years, I remember very little from it other than I didn't take much away from it. I'm going to assume most of the posts here will shit on it, but I don't remember it being terrible, just easily forgetable.
>>
>>26095322
the concept is good
the writting (and rewrittings) are the horrendous part
>>
>>26095493
If all nyxfags are as retarded as the one that made this picture, then I was right all along.
>>
File: wrong neighborhood.gif (491 KB, 370x236) Image search: [Google]
wrong neighborhood.gif
491 KB, 370x236
>>26095493
>lelele u mad :DD
>>
>>26096416
>The concept is good
>The writing (and rewriting) are the horrendous part
ugh sounds like most of the gaming industry
>>
>>26095322
It's OK.

It's not great, but it's not awful, either. The characters are interesting enough to make you want to keep reading, and the concept itself is a neat idea.

However, it has some really awkward and/or bad writing in it, even after all the rewrites.
>>
>>26095322
I still haven't read it. I think Nyx is cute, but have no further opinion.
>>
File: END.png (490 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
END.png
490 KB, 2000x1333
>>
Despite all the hubbub surrounding that and FO:E, I've never read either. Mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to invest a large chunk of time toward being disappointed, and I say disappointed because I did in fact read Cupcakes since it was much shorter and easier to digest and was let down by all the hype surrounding it. I also read MLD with the impression that it would make me feel, but yet again it was mostly very boring and I couldn't get over the wonky formatting.
Now I tend to avoid anything that is either really popular or really notorious just to keep away from the hype trap.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.