[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC thread. Post your first or best, skip the edgerunners. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x1136
OC thread. Post your first or best, skip the edgerunners.
If you can still remember anything about them, post personality traits and talents.
If a drawfriend sees this thread, stick around. Not all of us have artwork skills.

Pic related is a friend's OC: Jugg Knotts.
I'm not sure entirely, I just know that his talent is being really, REALLY durable.
>>
>>26095299
>lifes
>>
>>26095345
Reminder that people on the internet insult spelling or grammar when they can't find an answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x1136
>>26095287
Found mine.
Name: Mass Motion
Talent: Pulling ability like you wouldn't believe.
Lifestory: He's a smuggler, pulling huge wagons of raw goods faster than the law allows across the deserts and plains. His strength is evidenced by his most known feat, starting and pulling a two ton load of FlimFlam cider with no assistance.
>>
>>26095299
Whoa that's true
>>
>>26095299
Why does Clockwork have to be such a mare magnet
>>
>>26095299
>>26095383
Fuck your shit OC.
>>
>>26095299
>comparing Nyx to background ponies
Show me one background pony with the amount of autistic may sue garbage Nyx has, hell at least background ponies usually have simple gimmicks behind them, the wubs horse, the cello horse, the lesbian horse, the CIA horse, the Timelord horse, the human lover horse, the retard horse, etc, take that away and they are very average
>>
File: 1245128178414.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1245128178414.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>26095650
You're meant to be defending the characters not proving my point.
>>
>>26095650
>>>26095299
>>comparing Nyx to background ponies
>Show me one background pony with the amount of autistic may sue garbage Nyx has
>timelord horse
>human lover horse
>>
>>26095661
>>26095667
Like i said, no mary sue garbage, just your average shit fandom ideas, only a fool would expect good writting coming from this fandom, they still have limitations and flaws and their one dimensional personalities can be used as base for a good story, unlike Nyx
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.