[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War of the Worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: idk wtf this is.jpg (74 KB, 720x571) Image search: [Google]
idk wtf this is.jpg
74 KB, 720x571
The Gregorian Year is 4914. After 2000 years of living in the shadow of Equestria, humanity has finally re-industrialized and is planning to reassert their place as the dominant species of Earth. A young human manages to sneak into Canterlot while the guard are busy protecting the The Equestria Games and tries to assassinate Celestia by firing several pistol rounds into the royal grandstand, and then throwing a phosgene canister into it. Celestia survives, but is in critical condition. The two guards protecting the box's entrance and Prince Blue Blood are killed. War ensues, pitting the mostly agrarian, magic-based society of Equestria against the industrial society of the humans. Who wins?
>>
File: Map_of_Equestria_opening stages.jpg (262 KB, 1400x860) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Equestria_opening stages.jpg
262 KB, 1400x860
(cont. description) A human force consisting of fifteen field corps (see WW1 German army organization) advance out of the west and split into three, Army Group North, Army Group South, and Army Group Central. Army Group North lands in just north of Vanhoover, taking the city and regrouping with Army Group Central and advancing east. Army Group South besieged and took Los Pegasus and began advancing through the mountains. Army Group Central makes quick advances eastward, but is halted 20 miles outside of Ponyville. Trench warfare soon breaks out as Equestrian forces are able to mobilize and human forces dig in and solidify their positions. Cloudsdale has also fallen victim to numerous assaults by human air forces. ***Note: Human advances and positions will be shown in red, Equestrian advances and positions will be shown in lime green, front lines will be shown in black*** ***Original map source:http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Equestria***
>>
File: rd scrolling unimpressed.jpg (54 KB, 398x876) Image search: [Google]
rd scrolling unimpressed.jpg
54 KB, 398x876
>>26088355
>>26088402
>>
I'm interested.. bump
>>
>>26088402
Looks like humanity should press forward and capture the railhead in Appleoosa, possibly cutting off some of Equestria's food supplies, while simultaneously rounding the southern horn of whatever landmass they're on (if possible) and harassing the arable land around Manehattan. At least, I'm assuming those striated hills are farmland. That thing isn't exactly a battle map.
>>
>>26088355
>>26088402

neat post. ive seen it three times now
>>
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1128x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1128x1128
>>26088355
>implying they'd stand any chance against the glory of Man
>>
>>26088402
Please continue
>>
File: 1449982016571.gif (2 MB, 347x260) Image search: [Google]
1449982016571.gif
2 MB, 347x260
>>26090642
>>
>>26092614
>>
>>26088355
I can try to do something, but not with this map, OP.
>>
>>26095139
Draw your own in ms paint. I don't think there is a standard on mlp maps.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.