[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/, before you is a button. Should you press it, an irreversible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: bigredbutton.jpg (17 KB, 375x365) Image search: [Google]
bigredbutton.jpg
17 KB, 375x365
/mlp/, before you is a button. Should you press it, an irreversible event shall occur.
This button has the power to bring you back to a perpetual 2012. Your world and life will be as it was in the high time of that year. Every experience you had, every person you met after that year will essentially be erased, but you will retain the memory of them. This board and the show will be in its prime. Time will not elapse; the year 2012 will never end. You will be there, living a consistent life, in a sort of pony purgatory. This board will be in it's prime and consistently update with fresh material and ponies. You could live there forever, medicated by the ponies you love and companioned by the Anon's you love to hate. The year shall never end, and nor shall the golden times. Unaltered, unchanging.

So. Do you press the button, /mlp/? Or do you accept your present and your uncertain future?
>>
>>26084547
Make that 2010 for me, or no deal.
>>
>>26084547
Fuck no. What a shitty button.
>>
>>26084565
>Faggot that joined the fandom after 2012 detected
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 276x230
Nope. As this board has fallen in quality, my life has increased in quality.
Got a steady job now, a gf, and I'm finally getting /fit/.
>>
>>26084547
>before you is a butt-
Boop.

Oh wait, there was more I was supposed to read before pressing it. Shit.
>>
>>26084547
Well, I'd rather live in 2012 for an eternity than to deal with all the shit that comes of growing old.
>>
>>26084563
This
>>
>>26084547
This is a stupid prompt and you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>26084582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnw2gnnnQw8
>>
>>26084571
2012 being good doesn't mean I'd want to live that forever. I've met people and done things since that I wouldn't trade for the world.
>>
>>26084547
>/mlp/, before you is a button. Should you press it,
>already hit the button
>>
File: 1441338753179.jpg (27 KB, 415x423) Image search: [Google]
1441338753179.jpg
27 KB, 415x423
Early december I was a nervous wreck because literally everyone around me wouldn't shut up about that mayan shit.
Fuck no. 2010 or some time between 2000-2005 and I get to keep my age.
>>
File: 1450296257256.jpg (49 KB, 308x457) Image search: [Google]
1450296257256.jpg
49 KB, 308x457
>>26084547
naw

>>26084576
this
only no gf [spoiller] ;_;[/spoiler]

>>26084605
10 minutes well spent
>>
>>26084563
Make it 2001 and we'll shake hands
>>
>>26084547
Nah, I think I'll pass. There are things that are best left unaltered. That and seeing the same golden threads time and time again would eventually lose its shine. We'd be stuck mid season 3.
>>
1997 golden era of gaming.I'd go back in an instant. Fuck 2012 nothing important happened there.
>>
>>26084547
>No Sunset Shimmer
>Still live-at-home freshman
>Still completely lost in life
>Still kissless virgin.
>Still basically living my life according to overweight basement dweller "friend's" instructions.
>Internet still full of Mayan Calendar Idiots.
2012 wasn't good, Anon. I'm happier now.
>>
Dude, If I were able to go back to 2011 and start again from there I'd be with another girl, not married with the crazy loon that I have for a wife, living in another city possibly with a higher salary, with no doubt I'd go back to that year, 2012 though, It was very shitty to me
>>
>trump will never run for president
Presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress presspresspresspresspresspress
>>
>>26084547
>tfw I discovered ponies in 2013

fuck your button
>>
NO TRUMP NO PROBLEM
>>
>>26087015
Literally the only reason I would press it.
>>
As of 2016 the Pony content is much better than how it was in 2012. And we have so much more content.

What a terrible fucking button. You'd get more pushes if you said some fanfic type shit of "You'll live in Equestria and will mary your favorite pony and adventure with them."

Who the fuck wants to go back to 2012? What a shitty fucking year. Even 2009 was better, and we all know how much that's saying.
>>
>>26086758
>1997
At least give me devil may cry 1 I don't want to be perpetually 4 years from that.
>>
>>26086771
Addendum: 2012 had XCOM:EU released, which was good, but we didn't get Enemy Within and our giant punching robots until 2013/14, so still no deal.
>>
>>26085727
>That and seeing the same golden threads time and time again would eventually lose its shine

This. It would basically be like never see a community grow. You might say that the current jokes, running gags you see now are great, but in a year it will get old. Imagine if you were put in 2010 with perpetual rage comic popularity. It might seem great when you like rage comics like a faggot, but eventually it will stop being entertaining and just get annoying.

Also, the show will never make new episodes. Imagine how tiresome /mlp/ would be if we never got new content to talk about?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.