[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now sick of your tummy and you get to choose one waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image%3A7380.jpg (110 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7380.jpg
110 KB, 600x377
You are now sick of your tummy and you get to choose one waifu to take care of you
>Twilight
Twilight really loves you but she is very busy, she is a princess anon! She can however spend a couple of hours keeping you company and comforting you plus she knows a spell that will make you sleep through most of it, it won't be the most pleasant sleep but it beats having to stand that awake
>flutteeshy
Fluttershy really loves you but she can't cast any spells, she however knows what type of medication can lesser some of the pain, while she is busy with her animals you are of course staying with her until you feel better so she will check on you every other hour.
>pinkie pie
Pinkie pie really loves you, she doesn't know anything about medication tho and she can't cast any spells but she won't leave your side and will do anything to cheer you
Which one do you choose, feel free to choose another pony and say why
>>
>>26078943
>you get to choose one waifu

I choose mine
>>
>>26078943
Pinkie Pie is the obvious choice
having her support will aid more in my recovery then what any other pony could offer
>>
>>26078943
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in S6.
>>
>>26078943
None of these are my waifu
I reject these choices
>>
>>26079001
You can choose another pony, I didn't add them to the list because they aren't really capable of loving anyone but themselves. If you want to spend the day alone and in pain feel free to tell us why
>>
File: cutiepie.gif (882 KB, 294x474) Image search: [Google]
cutiepie.gif
882 KB, 294x474
>>26078943
Knowing that my adorable pink waifu is there for me is already enough to stop caring about any pain or sickness.
>>
>>26078943
ponks all the way
>>
>>26079013
That's not true for AJ, though
>>
>>26078943
Pinkie Pie obviously. I fucking trade my balls for 10 minutes with Pinkie.
>>
File: 1445473659690.jpg (49 KB, 347x487) Image search: [Google]
1445473659690.jpg
49 KB, 347x487
>>26078988
>>
>>26079076
>fail contest
>abandon family forever because the size of her ego
>for the second time.
Plus she does t have time for you so you are still alone and in pain
>>
>>26078943
>You are now sick of your tummy
>sick of your tummy

So I want to get rid of my stomach, is that what your telling me?
>>
File: 1449801870284.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1449801870284.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>26079092
context?
nigger
>>
>>26079112
She abandoned her family twice first time to live with her uncles because she thought she was too good for a farm (she wasn't) second time she failed a rodeo or something, sorry I can't keep up with filler episodes
>>
>>26079092
>abandon family forever
Nigga, she left to work on a cherry farm so she could earn the money she promised everyone before leaving. Her pride only stopped her from explaining why to them.
>>
>>26079143
>she went to buy cigarettes
>family had to send her friends to bring her back
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.