[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 16.png (491 KB, 1106x589) Image search: [Google]
16.png
491 KB, 1106x589
What's up bitches.

Update log 3 days ago:
-Element of Laughter players are no longer allowed to send more than 100 invitations per hour to a party.
-Element of Laughter players are no longer allowed to exceed over 2000 party equipment uses in 1 second in one house.
-EoL players are no longer allowed to kidnap newbie players and lock them in their attic for 48 hours for welcome parties masqueraded as "friendly training".

You've received a lot of complaints Pinkiefags. Your partycat terror ends here. Or at least until the complaints focus on something else and the devs deem unicorn parties too unbalanced and taxing for the servers.
But everything is taxing with their cheap servers and you glitch abusing maniacs. Just yesterday the unicorns spawned 4060 Ursa Majors in the town. The mods are still trying to manually clear the remaining bears out.
>>
>>26077135
What is this and where do I sign?
>>
>>26077219
Bump
>>
http://www.legendsofequestria.com

3 DAYS REMAINING
>>
>>26077285
FOR NOTHING INTERESTING TO HAPPEN
>>
File: 1297745896286.jpg (350 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1297745896286.jpg
350 KB, 945x945
>>26077219
>>26077255

If I had to guess, it looks like OP is trying to use a meme from /v/ where they take a random show (like Ed Edd n Eddy, King of the Hill, etc) and everyone pretends there's this awesome online MMO or some other kinda vidya. They all then proceed to make meme(shit)posts about the game, such as
>PLZ nerf eddy's scam skill tree
>rolf just got buffed AGAIN
>peggy hill's nag skill removed PEGGY FAGS BTFO

I assume this is the same sort of thing.
>>
>Not playing a complex and mature game full of risks such as Dark Everfree.
Casuals. Every last one of you.
>>
File: v.gif (9 KB, 463x634) Image search: [Google]
v.gif
9 KB, 463x634
>>26077409
>>
>>26077296
Legends of equestria
the name of the game is Legends of equestria
>>
>>26077296
It is fun as hell when you make your posts at least half convincing and multiple people join in.
>>
>>26077296
Could you guys stop using the /dance animation to make it look like the ponies are humping each other? People might get the wrong idea and think we actually want to fuck horses.
>>
>>26077648
Blame the underage faggots stupid enough to pay 10 dollars for a fucking taunt animation. Also blame the developer for even thinking of putting in such a thing.
>>
>>26077648
>not wanting to fuck horses.
Check out this newfilly fooler. I bet she didn't even get her cutie mark yet. Fucking blank flanks, don't knock it before you try it.
>>
>>26077648
I heard they're adding lewd animations for 10 dollars each which interact with other animations in a sex minigame on the Equestria After Dark servers.

The devs know where the money is at.
>>
If lucky quints then I give away my mlp online account to a random anon.
>>
File: 1376075170077.png (39 KB, 351x389) Image search: [Google]
1376075170077.png
39 KB, 351x389
>>26077743
>mlp online account
>>
>>26077826
>It's n-not l-like I wanted to play or anything... baka.
>I wish I had a limited edition Celestia cdkey.
>>
So hot spunky horse sex inside twilight's library again?
>>
>>26077296
See, that kind of funposting is fine, but it's not funny when one faggot blatantly samefags to fill the thread with replies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.