[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What is this "normies" thing you keep referring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
>"What is this "normies" thing you keep referring to? Why do you keep making this 'ree' sound?"
"Shutup roastie, what would you know of the male struggle? You've never had to deal with being alone!"
>"Oh how ridiculous, my JOB demands my full attention, I have no time for boyfriends or any other sort of romantic pursuits."
"But you could get them if you tried, all you have to do is spread your legs!"
>"Anonymous that is entirely beside the point. I'm not sure I appreciate what you're suggesting saying that females are unambitious in their romantic pursuits and implying we can't be lonely."
"Well I'm always lonely, how do you explain that!?"
>"Well, perhaps if you spent a bit less time complaining about your situation and doing more to improve it-"
"It's not fair! Life cheated me out of everything good!"
>"Anonymous darling, we're not all dealt a perfect hand, but its what we do-"
"You'll never understand my feelings, just shut up you-"
>She presses her hoof against your lips.
>"It's alright."
>She gives you a hug.
"I-i don't need your charity! F-filthy roastie slut.."
>"Shh.."
>She holds you warmly as you relent.
>"Let it all out.."
"All the women of my world were cruel to me, all I ever wanted was to be loved!"
>"It's alright.. I have the rest of the day off. How about you and I sit on the couch and cozy up to one another, and you can tell me all about it, get it all off your chest."
"R-rarity.."
>"I can see the only way we're going to deal with this problem is to have you let it all out, you don't have a problem opening up to me do you? I give you my word that what you tell me is strictly confidential. So, whats it going to be?"
>>
>>26072550
>dramatic greentext
>starts off with rarity complaining about anon's frogtalking
>>
File: mf.png (111 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
mf.png
111 KB, 396x385
>implying I would let that 2d slut touch me when I can go home to my superior 1d waifu
>>
File: 1418490791786.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1418490791786.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>implying I can't hold a grudge for a lifetime by systematically killing my own emotions
>believeving I won't create an endless loop of lies to spin the blame on everyone else to protect my frail ego
>>
File: feels bad spike.jpg (20 KB, 334x454) Image search: [Google]
feels bad spike.jpg
20 KB, 334x454
>>26072550
>tfw you will never have an understanding qt 3.14 comfort you about your lonliness
>>
>>26072550
>I'm not sure I appreciate what you're suggesting saying that females are unambitious in their romantic pursuits
Don't confuse ambition for idealism. You can hype, dramatize, romanticize and complicate matters all you want, in the end the only work required of you really is just spreading your legs.
>>
File: r9k enters the club.gif (2 MB, 244x249) Image search: [Google]
r9k enters the club.gif
2 MB, 244x249
>>26072617
>/r9k/ genuinely believes this
>>
>Implying rarara do it not for profit
>>
Rarity, only normalfags say normie. Just say normalfag.
>>
>>26072709
Your blinding me there, White Knight.
>>
File: 1D.png (2 KB, 414x314) Image search: [Google]
1D.png
2 KB, 414x314
>>26072567
How about this beauty?
>>
>>26074617
>lines
Gross
>>
File: 1414426445617.png (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414426445617.png
248 KB, 1280x720
>>26072550
>Anon trusts in Rarara
>Later
>Girls! Anon told me all about his pathetic life, come here let's have the laugh of a lifetime!
You know this is true.
>>
>>26074764
Rarity wouldn't do that, r-rirght?
>>
>>26075152
No Anon, she's too good to do that.
Too good to be real too.
>>
File: someone_is_more_beta_than_spike.gif (885 KB, 491x343) Image search: [Google]
someone_is_more_beta_than_spike.gif
885 KB, 491x343
>>26075152
uhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1436054241542.jpg (163 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1436054241542.jpg
163 KB, 968x745
>>26075227
>filename
>>
>>26072550
>Anon is a miserable, even in Equestria
>Ponies thinks he's happy, but he's long dead and rotting inside
>Though they think there is something ' off ' with his attitude
>He seems to not care, or at least he pretends to not care, avoiding all emotional chat
>He never talks about his problems because he says he doesn't have any real problem in his life; he's in Equestria, afterall
>A man in paradise
>But a man can be happy in a paradise?
>How ironic is that?

>Depression takes it's toll, and in this case; Anon's health
>But he let the depression and disease grow unpunished
>He's letting himself die, and he seems fine with it
>Ponies are startled by this, they still don't know why Anon is letting himself die; or why he's so ill
>They try magic to heal Anon
>It doesn't work
>They try to convice Anon to cease his madness
>He won't listen
>They use friendship to save Anon
>He rejects it

>Anon thanks all those colourfull pastel ponies for making him happy while he was alive
>But is time to go, time to sleep
>Ponies are desperate and in tears
>Anon ceases to breath
>Good night sweet prince

>Been a few years since Anon's death, little as changed
>Ponyville continued it's daily routine, as it should, as he wanted
>Sometimes Twilight Sparkle and her friends will sit there infront of an Unknow man grave
>Grave well hidden, near an isolated corner in the Everfree forest
>'Gone, but not forgotten' it's the epithah of someone who rest there
>They still ask themselves 'Why?'
>There will be never an answer for that question

>Can a human die from sadness?
>Twilight wonders, how can a living being die from it's own sadness?
>And why they self-destruct in that way?
>How unique is the human being?
>Can humans survive in Equestria?
>Can't ponies and human live together?

>Nopony will ever know those answers
>>
>>26072550
bump
>>
File: 1452532531545.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452532531545.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Would ponies love neckbeards?
>>
>>26075299
>Nopony will ever know those answers
Oh god the feels
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.