[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Rewatches MLP:FiM. Episode 15x1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: S 01 Ep 15.jpg (313 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S 01 Ep 15.jpg
313 KB, 1280x720
"One episode a day keeps the fans of the fandom away"

We will be rewatching the whole show until more or less when we think S6 may start. Every Saturday, Sunday, and some Fridays we will rewatch one episode (see the calendar in next post). Feel free to discuss it again, post screenshots and stuff about todays episode ITT.

In around 3:50 hours, at 15:30 EST (20:30 GMT) we will watch the episode together through a website called watch2gether. Link to the room is below.

Today we watch: Feeling Pinkie Keen (Season 1 episode 15). Written by Dave Polsky

The stream will begin, as I said, at 15:30EST/20:30GMT right here.
https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc

If you want, you can watch it online right here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17smq2_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-15-feeling-pinkie-keen_fun

And you can download it here.
https://yp1.yayponies.no/episodes.php
>>
File: Calendar 6.jpg (621 KB, 1261x698) Image search: [Google]
Calendar 6.jpg
621 KB, 1261x698
And the calendar
>>
3 hours
>>
This is relevant to my interests
>>
This episode would have been infinitely better if Twilight was left unharmed and Pinkie got beaten up for being a dirty stupid religiousfag.
>>
2 hours for stream
>>
one and half hours
>>
50 minutes for pony time
>>
30 minutes faggits
>>
my body is ready
>>
20 minutes for the stream and 7 anons already
>>
File: yes6.jpg (57 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
yes6.jpg
57 KB, 500x526
10 minutes
>>
5 minutes
>>
2 minutes
>>
File: Crazy twilight.png (220 KB, 1000x1246) Image search: [Google]
Crazy twilight.png
220 KB, 1000x1246
And we are starting!

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc
>>
it's over, thanks for watching!

Next Saturday we will watch the next episode. Sonic Rainboom
>>
>>26061049
>actually watching the show

see you next Saturday
>>
>>26063059
>watch2gether
That shit doesn't work for me ever.
>>
see you next week, horsefriends.
>>
File: 1436216662991.gif (2 MB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1436216662991.gif
2 MB, 400x338
>>26061049
Just watched it on stream, I said this before and will say it again: people who thought what this episode is about religion or something like that, read way too deep into it.
For me it always was about trust, "believing" in your friends, cause they might be right, even if they don't know exactly why. "Something" worked for them on many occasions, they saw the pattern, told you about - you should listen and think about it, not dismiss what they said.

Anyway, cute episode, a little bit of action at the end, Twilight almost evolved into Rapidash, but somebody pressed B, all good and nice.
>>
>>26063476
I prefer to cause drama instead and force religion everywhere because it is funnier that way.
Also atheists have fun being faggots too, so why not.
>>
So sad
>>
File: 1436082830322.jpg (259 KB, 1024x911) Image search: [Google]
1436082830322.jpg
259 KB, 1024x911
>>26063476
Or getting over your own prejudices to understand someone who might seem foreign. Using those terms loosely btw. Not implying a racial thing but I guess you could stretch it to that or fuck, even religion.

>>26063602
I'm with you. Let's rewatch it alone, together.
>>
File: 1380436033491.png (284 KB, 845x601) Image search: [Google]
1380436033491.png
284 KB, 845x601
>>26063899
>80% alcohol
I can't imagine how bad that burns.
>>
>>26063476
I think it's easy to see religion in it. All the "makes no sense - have to believe" is like one of the most basic elementary school arguments about religion. While I'm sure the message is closer to don't question everything/trust your friends, everybody looking for a more mentally advanced experience can easily see the religious undertones.

Too bad I missed the stream because I was shitting my bowels out, but I've seen it recently anyway.

Also, looks like Hasbro is already teasing season 6, maybe we won't actually have enough time to watch the whole five seasons. Let's see how that turns out.

>>26063969
Honestly everything 60% and more is terrible. Had one of the stronger 70-something Absinthes and you might as well just drink straight ethanol. But, truth be told, it gets you going after one shot easily.
>>
>>26064031
If you've ever had grain alcohol it's actually pretty flavourless. The only problem is that you don't actually feel as drunk as you are. You can make yourself sick or get into fights before you even realize how much you've been drinking.
>>
File: drunkcelly.jpg (556 KB, 1400x1670) Image search: [Google]
drunkcelly.jpg
556 KB, 1400x1670
>>26064148
Yeah, once you cross a certain point it really doesn't matter what you're drinking, taste-wise. I still like to enjoy my hard alcohol, so whisky, rum, jäger and so on. I don't need to be shitfaced after 5 shots.
>>
>>26063476
Some people see religious commentary in "It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown." So anything about blind faith could be tied to religion.

But the episode flat out mentions "things that cannot be explained" and even tries to counter it with science. It's not a huge leap to be reminded of religion.

I don't honestly believe it was a pro-religion episode, but I wouldn't be surprised if the writers expected it to be a possible interpretation.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.