[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ANON! I have AIDS, and the only way I can cure it is by sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1449116002760.png (1 MB, 1467x812) Image search: [Google]
1449116002760.png
1 MB, 1467x812
>ANON! I have AIDS, and the only way I can cure it is by sleeping with a virgin! Will you help me???
>>
>>26059952
If you go fuck yourself, youll be fine.
>>
>>26059952
that's the opposite of curing AIDS
>>
>>26059952
gb2South Africa
>>
>>26059952
Never, enjoy dying.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 261x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 261x318
>>26059952
No. Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>26059952
Question, if Sunset has AIDS, can't she just go to Equestria, become a pony, have her pony-body purge the AIDS, and then go back to CHS?
>>
>>26060029
Are horses immune to AIDS?
>>
>>26060046
Super AIDs
>>
>>26060029
That would only make the AIDS airborne
>>
File: sammichtrix.png (99 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
sammichtrix.png
99 KB, 300x270
>>26060046
Let's get Charlie Sheen and a horse and find out
>>
>>26060063
>Sunset Shimmer travels the mirror to try and cure herself of AIDS
>It mutates and kills everybody else in Equestria
KEK
>>
>>26060046
I mean, if she's got a human immunodeficiency virus, wouldn't you think that a horse couldn't get AIDS?
>>
>>26059952
I don't think that's how curing aids work
>>
>>26060071
In theory yes.
But that doesn't mean that her horse body would take care of the virus either.
Animals have viruses in them that don't affect them, yet they never develop antibodies or shit.
>>
>>26059952
>Sunset frantically grabs your shoulders.
>...
>You know that AIDS can't be transmitted through touch... but you really don't feel comfortable with her touching you now.
>"But Anon! My AIDS just won't leave me alone, they say they'll go away if I sleep with a virgin."
>Wait what?
"Wait what?"
>"Ever since Rainbow Dash brought me to that fitness and health center and got suckered into signing up for the premium service, the professional aids there, Gary and Larry keep hounding me. Day and Night they make sure I get up, eat healthy, do a warm-up run, morning run, a cool down run, yoga, its driving me nuts!"
"Oh...OH! Okay, I get it."
>Are we really doing a South Park reference?
>She smiles.
"But wait... why do you need to sleep with a virgin?"
>"We made a bet they would stop if I did it." she says crossing her arms.
>Eh... why not. It's not like she actually has AIDS.
>Turns out she had HIV.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.