[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon? Anon! Did you even listen to a word I said?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>"Anon? Anon! Did you even listen to a word I said?"
>>
Ok.
>>
I listen to every little word you say Twiggles, in fact I record them, slow them down 2000x and then furiously masturbate to the resulting ambient track.
>>
>>26051195
No, I was too busy looking at pic related
>>
>>26051195
Yes, but just so the audience at home heard why don't you tell me again
>>
>>26051195
Yes and to repeat in verbatim: https://youtu.be/k6p1Ck0ab80
>>
>>26051195
"Books books books booky booky bookbutt. Something like that, right?"
>>
>>26051195
"Mhm..."
>You cough, trying to clear your throat.
>"Anon, look at me!"
>Your throat burns, your stomach is twisting in knots, and you feel like you're in an oven.
"Yea..."
>You try to keep your eyes open, but they eventually flutter shut.
>You slump over.
>"ANON! YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, EQUESTRIAN HISTORY IS VERY COM-"
>The last thing you remember is vomiting, and seeing the mixture of crimson red blood and bile coat your suit.

>You fade out as Twilight screams, rushing to find medical equipment.
>>
File: 1452062990047.png (532 KB, 627x606) Image search: [Google]
1452062990047.png
532 KB, 627x606
>>26051195
I heard this.
>>
File: Inoperable.jpg (14 KB, 476x270) Image search: [Google]
Inoperable.jpg
14 KB, 476x270
>>26051195
>Yes. Lung cancer. Inoperable.
>>
File: liver let die.png (185 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
liver let die.png
185 KB, 500x282
>>26051312

>You mumble the seven words you say during every Equestrian-history-day.
> "I think I need a liver transplant."
>>
>>26051195
What did you say book horse?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.