[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>as you sit there, covers strewn about, Rarity gives you a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18
File: Inquisiting Rara.png (107 KB, 223x373) Image search: [Google]
Inquisiting Rara.png
107 KB, 223x373
>as you sit there, covers strewn about, Rarity gives you a curious look
>the way her gaze meets yours only tells you she has questions on her mind
>”Would you still love me if I were a pony?” she asks
>you had never really found much to talk about after sex, but the question did get your mind working
>was she asking for a particular reason?
>did she hear about that Equestria world and fears she might lose you?
>you give a simple nod and tell her she has nothing to worry about
>”Oh, I wasn't scared, darling,” she explains, “I was just curious~”
>the way she mentions it begins drawing new questions into your mind
>what did she want to know for?
>”It's just that… well,” Rarity tries to say, “my friend, Twilight, mentioned a place full of ponies and I guess my mind began to wander”
>you give a sigh of relief and smile, simply nodding as you understand
>it was just her letting her mind drift a bit was all
>”Though, you did say you'd still love me, so thank you, dear,” she says while leaning in to plant a kiss to your cheek
>you tell her it's fine and start to relax a bit more as she starts trying to get dressed
>”It's not like I'm asking you to screw a horse,” she jokes, giving a small giggle
>when you don't respond, she stands up straight and crosses her arms
>the sudden rise of panic has you sit up a bit as you try thinking up something to say
>”Would you?” she asks simply
>you stare at her silently for a moment before she smiles and crawls forward on the bed
>”You would, wouldn't you?” she says slyly, tracing her fingers up your legs
>you give a shrug to feign ignorance, but even you know it's not fooling anyone
>”Well, you know,” she whispers softly to you, “I wouldn't be angry if you wanted...”
>you can hardly believe what she's saying
>”I could arrange for… such things, maybe… Applejack has a few mares on her farm, but,” Rarity leans in closer, “only if I can watch~”
>>
Can't say this isn't a regular prompt thread.
>>
I want to fuck that teenage girl.
>>
>>26047086
i might have a try at writefaging this but i will probably fail

still im going to try.
>>
>>26048206
Cool. I wrote it because it was an idea I had of Rarity getting off to watching anon fuck a horse. I would have done more but I mainly just wanted the idea out.
>>
>>26047086
Rarity, the horse statue is within walking distance. We could be having horse sex with each other right now if you wanted.
>>
>>26048290
>Inter-dimensional fucking.

yes please
>>
>>26048273
im going with rarity having different motives but its a small enough part of the story that you can change it easily enough to her getting off to it.

i have the basic outline in my head im writing now.
>>
File: 1369432174980.png (279 KB, 1280x1867) Image search: [Google]
1369432174980.png
279 KB, 1280x1867
>>26047086
>Being a true horsefucker and also fucking ]EQG Rarara
It's a conflictive kind of feel. Not sure if to look down on you (but you want to fuck a horse) or not (but you still are fucking disgusting EQG).
>>
>>26048344
>EQG Rara
>Disgusting
>>
>>26048308
ok its pretty rough especially the sex scene but the opening scene is done now the rest should be a bit better quality.

>it has been 4 days since you agreed to let rarity watch you fuck a horse
>but tonight is the night
>rarity is driving down the road towards the farm with you in the passenger seat next to her
>not being able to think of anything to say you turn on the radio into your favorite station
>anhunt to find an escaped conm
>rarity turns of the radio
>"now is not the time for news darling"
>you spend the rest of the trip in silence
>10 minutes later you arrive out the back of the farm
>the 2 of you climb the fence and walk over to a sleeping mare
>there it is
>horse
>pussy
>"what are you waiting for anon"
>that was all the encouragement you needed
>without ceremony you remove your pants already at half mast
>a quick tug or 2 from rarity gets you ready to go
>you thrust yourself in
>it feels incredible you get so caught up in the pleasure you fail to notice how little the horse seems to be responding and rarity laughing her arse off
>this was never about sex to her
>it was a comedy
>well if she wanted a show she was going to get one
>you pick up the pace thrusting in and out of the mare
>as you feel yourself approaching climax you pull out of the mare and aim right at rarity
>as she gets hit by sudden stream of cum the field is suddenly lit up
>this is the police you are under arrest
>well shit.
>>
File: 1450634223009.jpg (179 KB, 696x660) Image search: [Google]
1450634223009.jpg
179 KB, 696x660
>>26048356
>Still wanting to fuck human like things
>>
>>26048383
>2016
>Still wanting to fuck ponies

that is so 2012
>>
>>26048383
>not loving your waifu in all forms
>>
>>26048387
I don't have a waifu.
And if I did, it would be a superior pone and not a human like bitch that you can find in any corner that gives you herpes, steals your cash and is generally annoying.
>>
Keep thread alive. Might write some tonight in like 18 hours. Can OP elaborate on this prompt? I'm thinking of doing something fairly long.
>>
>>26048428
i look forward to reading it anon im sure it will be better then mine
>>
>>26048357
Sounds really shitty and demeaning. Obviously Rarity likes him enough to have sex with him and date him. Why would she set him up like that? Interesting how that's the first place your mind goes when given the prompt.

I plan on something where Rarity quite enjoys watching you do it, and even the horse enjoys it. Maybe a well hung Anon, but certainly nothing massive.

Oh well. Different tastes I suppose.

>>26048273
If this is the basics then, I'll be going with it and the origional prompt.
>>
>>26048357
>it turns out they weren't actually talking to you
>you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time
>but that doesn't matter now
>what matters is that you were caught fucking a horse
>a crime that carries a maximum penalty of 3 years in jail
>the 2 of you dont even bother defending yourselves in court
>you were 2 seconds from literately being caught with your dick in the equine vagina
>you plead guilty to bestiality and rarity to being an accessory to bestiality and drugging the horse
>in hindsight you should have realized that mare was strangely sedate
>you are both sentenced to 2 years behind bars
>rarity accepts her fate
>at first
>your first night in prison was not to bad you dident get raped, shived or drop the soap
>rarity on the other hand
>>
>>26048449
Thanks for the compliment. Shame you're already degrading your own work. I am a writefag for mlp and for men x mares in general, but you don't even know who I am, lol.
>>
>>26048428
Basically, Rarity enjoys watching more than participating and getting anon to really fuck a horse is one of her fantasies. It gets her off far better than having sex, getting to watch and tell him what to do, though mostly watching.
>>
>>26048454
>>26048357

Wow. This escalated very quickly.
>>
>>26048452
dont worry anon just thinks it was a joke all will be revealed.

i appreciate the criticism though.
>>
>>26048461
Got it. Love the prompt, and just freed up for a bit of recreational writing. Will totally work on it tonight. Won't be until around late US time, perhaps US east midnight. Keep thread up. If it dies, I'll still write it though and post sometime. Rarity would be a delightful quean watching a mare take her man.
>>
>>26048472
It's cool. I'm a writefag myself but I wasn't sure if I wanted to really do more on this or not. I just wanted the idea out there, though. Sounded hot and all. I did write a small thing of Sunset sucking off a horse, though.
>>
>>26048475
Eh. Sorta hot but I'm way more of a man x mare fan. I'll probably prewrite some, so no promises when exactly I'll post. I write for fun and when it strikes my fancy. I appreciate the prompt and how there was actual effort put into it by you, so I'll try my hand at it.

That, and it also sounds really, really hot.
>>
>>26048481
No worries. Different strokes and all. I like to put effort behind what I write. Even if it is just a prompt, I still like to try.

In case you get curious, though:
http://pastebin.com/4bTrDz9C
>>
File: full.png (229 KB, 1757x1210) Image search: [Google]
full.png
229 KB, 1757x1210
>you see rarity in the yard the next morning
>she runs up to you the moment she sees you
>"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE ANON"
>"woah woah calm down rarity what happened
>"my hair anon they shaved off my hair"
>"i cant live 2 years of my life bald"
>"we are going to escape
>>
>>26048498
Oh-ho. We actually know one another then; I've been reading your pastes on and off and wrote some lengthy encouragements to you as Anon more than a few times. I've also encouraged you to put more on your fimfic. Easier to read, archive and edit, imo. I've been neglecting updating my own pastebin, however.

I did note you seem to like futa and other horse dick scenes. Not my taste, but the occasional futa x female is ok. I enjoyed your Anon masturbating for Rarity and Sunset as well as your Anon x EQG Sweetie Belle, to name a few from my head. Liked the other Anon x (insert non futa mare) ones too. Would like to see your own hand at the above prompt. I'd genuinely read it.
>>
>>26048555
Ah, that was you? I remember you. I do appreciate the kind words more than you know. As for futa, usually depends on my mood. Some days I'm into it, other days I'm into something else.

If you'd like to see me try my hand at my own prompt, I might. Wouldn't be right now, though. It could help give me a more fresh look into the AU a small group I'm collaborating with for some extra fleshing out, too.

Honestly, if you'd like to get in contact with me, feel free to send me a message on FIMfic. I enjoy conversation plenty.
>>
>>26048605
Not a problem at all. I only comment on things I genuinely enjoy, and share real opinions, not generic "moar" baying.

Glad you remember it.

No clue what the AU group is or what you're trying to flesh out, but I hope it turns out for the best.

Regardless of when you're able to follow up on your prompt, I'll be sure to give it a look.

I might take up your offer on fimfic. I only talk over PM. Feels more like a real conversation that way and gives a bit of privacy when contrasted with the comments section, which I think is best saved for the opinions of others and not off topic banter.

I'm a big conversationalist myself.
>>
>>26048508
>over the next few weeks the 2 of you formulate an escape plan
>rarity insisted on trashing the barbers office on the way out
>finally you get your chance
>a riot breaks out and you manage to snag a set of keys in the chaos and hide them in the cafeteria
>the staff spend the next few days searching for the key but never manage to find it
>finally once things have calmed down rarity moves into action
>rarity comes to your cell in the middle of the night
>luckily your cellmate is a heavy sleeper
>you have to act fast
>you rush to the barbers room and help rarity trash it
>you think its a waste of time but you love her and want her to be happy so you get smashing
>after you are done you slip out the door evading guards on your way
>once you escape you run you run like hell into the night
>so what the fuck are you going to do now

thats all for tonight tune in tomorrow for tales of rarity and anon on the lam.
>>26048458
it auctualy turned out better then i was expecting i did as crappy on the sex scene as i expected but otherwise im pretty proud

i would still love criticism though.
>>
>>26048605
Also, give me a name or two for AJ's mare Anon is going to make love with.

I'd like for you to pick it; think of it as a nod to you.
>>
>>26048654
>I only talk over PM.

It's preferable when not commenting on specific stories, true. Privacy is also nice. I'll look forward to hearing from you, too. Maybe I'll fill you in on some of what the AU is about and such.

Also, >>26048555
>I enjoyed your Anon masturbating for Rarity and Sunset

I keep wanting to do more of these at some point. I'm sure I will, just no idea when.

For this prompt/topic, I could see it going a few ways, honestly. I guess sometimes I like to see other ideas and such on the same topic. See what comes up and what I didn't think of, so on.
>>
>>26048709
Oh? That's awfully kind. How about.. Maple? Simple, nice sounding, and feels like it fits.
>>
>>26048729
Mostly in like it because it feels like a traditional one-on-one conversation. Sort of like the one we're having now. Sort of like the ones so dearly missing these days between people.

>Maybe I'll fill you in on some of what the AU is about and such.

At your leisure, then.

>I keep wanting to do more of these at some point. I'm sure I will, just no idea when. For this prompt/topic, I could see it going a few ways, honestly. I guess sometimes I like to see other ideas and such on the same topic. See what comes up and what I didn't think of, so on.

Sounds good to me, but I belive I've already tipped my hand as to how my story will play out. It won't be anything negative in this sense; the prompt seems to inquire a positive spin for all parties involved.

>Maple

A perfect name. I even have the ideal breed in mind for such a mare.
>>
>>26047086
This started interesting and caught my attention then it escalated way to fast in a direction I find undesirable
>>
>>26048385
And wanting to fuck humans is so 10000+ bc.
>>
>>26048800
your right i did go through a lot in a short time (although things should slow down tomorow)

hopefuly the other anons take on it pleases you better mine honestly ended up having little to do with the prompt.

i know im looking forward to seeing what anon comes up with.

but you may be right i should consider slowing my pace i will try and keep that in mind in my future writings
>>
>>26047086
>You look at Rarity with a concerned gaze.
"No..let's fuck"
>Without warning your dick suddenly becomes erect like a balloon being filled by an air compressor.
>You drag Rarity back to the bed and shove your thick wiener inside her.
>She lets out a shriek at the sudden invasion.
>Her vagenie begins to suck on your dick like a vacuum cleaner dragging the ejaculate from your prostate
>Before long your weenie shoots cum inside her and you have an organism.
>She screams in pleasure.
>"Oh anonymous, that was wonderful"
>Suddenly words flash across your field of vision "Dark Spirit dankw33dsm0k3r420 has invaded"
>You pull your shlong from Rarity and hold it in your hand.
>Soon the wraith appears in your realm, longsword in hand.
>With your wiener in your hand you attack the Ghastly Ganja Guerrilla cock-whipping the side of his helmet sending him into the wall.
>Before he can get up you smash him with your giant cock.
>He dies, leaving behind precious humanity.
>You absorb the humanity and continue to fuck Rarity dead.
>Once Rarity was dead from the pleasure of multiple organisms you absorb her humanity and become a Nether Litch.
>Your plan of world domination using your phallus and patriarchal authority has entered phase I.
>>
>>26048899
how many phases are there in total.
>>
>>26048931
Three
>>
File: Dark Spirit has invaded.gif (973 KB, 197x208) Image search: [Google]
Dark Spirit has invaded.gif
973 KB, 197x208
>>26048899
>>
File: 2ee.jpg (27 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
2ee.jpg
27 KB, 612x344
>>26048899
Holy shit I just got off of dark souls 5 minutes ago
>>
>>26049035
What a coinkidink!
>>
>>26047086
i like where this is going
>>
>>26048899
>With your wiener in your hand you attack the Ghastly Ganja Guerrilla cock-whipping the side of his helmet sending him into the wall.
My sides are now commencing liftoff
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>26049666
Satanic trips confirm.
That wraith was really Jonesing for it, you might say
>>
>>26047086
>Anon gets QT girlfriend that is into horse fucking.
You cannot beat that.
>>
>>26047086
>Anon goes to fuck the horse
>Once he is naked he goes at the mare with his dick.
>He approaches too fast and the mare bucks anon right in the genitals, crushing his testicles and damaging his penis, giving him ED.
>>
>>26049799
>Rarity breaks up with him because he can't please her with his flaccid dick.
>>
>>26048899
Sides are kill.
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>26048899
My sides have transcended this mortal coil.
>>
>>26049827
he tries in desperation to put his flaccid dick inside her....but to no avail, it can't bring her pleasure.
>>
>>26047086
I need a green where Applejack and Rarity get off by Anon fucking a horse.
>>
>>26050625
This. Rarity wants to see it because it is out of the norm and is "uncouth" behavior which turns her on.
Applejack just wants to see someone fuck one of her mares.
Writefags please.
>>
File: 1451718473929.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1451718473929.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>>26050791
Someone write this.
>>
ANON! RARITY?!

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN' TO MY MARE?!
>>
>>26050625
>>26050791
>>26050847
OP here. Settle down. Writer has stated he's going to attempt it, just wait. I'd do so myself but I'm not currently feeling up for it. I'll do my own version some other time, though.
>>
File: 14464052709260.jpg (10 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
14464052709260.jpg
10 KB, 297x275
>>26050855
>hey, appul, "your" like your property or like, u know, "your own"?
>>
File: wut.jpg (75 KB, 520x700) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
75 KB, 520x700
>>26050928
nigga what?
>>
>>26050855
As a defence Anon pulls out and cums on Applejack and kicks Rarity down to make his escape.
>>
>>26050945
Kek.
>>
Bumping for potential.
>>
OP giving this one more bump before getting some rest. Been up far too long and I need to relax.

>>26048777
Looking forward to see what you write up. Hope to hear from you and all on FIMfic as well.
>>
>>26048899
SiE does it again, gentlemen
>>
>>26052314
SiE?

Souls in Equestria?
>>
>>26048899
You owe me new sides, sir.
>>
>>26052415
I don't owe you shit good sir.

Unless you want all three phases of Anon's plan.
>>
Bumping for writefags.
>>
>>26048899
>You stick your wiener into the last of the Main 6 or 7
>you can't really remember how many of them you stuck your weenie into.
>It was alot of >rape though.
>But they loved it so it wasn't rape
>But the last one was Shutterfly.
>Or buttershy
>Or Flutterbutt
>Whatever.
>She screamed in delight from her multiple organisms
>Then went into Cadillac Arrest dying right there.
>You stole her humanity and gained the last bit of magical power you needed to take on the Illuminati.
>You fly using your magical Nether Litch powers to the local GEICO branch, where the Illuminati was holding their secret meeting in the backroom.
>you bust into the room where the evil meeting was being held, wiener at the ready.
>You then begin your righteous work by ejaculating on every Illuminati member in the room, starting with Robert from accounting.
>you traveled through all 9 circles of hell and ejaculated on Satan and Judas Iscariot (Because, seriously, fuck Judas.)
>With that, the Illuminati was defeated.
>Now with the humanity absorbed by all of the Illuminati, Then you place your weenie onto the control the world console in the Illuminati's room.
>You now own the world.
>Phase II complete
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>26054152
Please, for all things good and holy, someone cap this after he finishes Phase 3.
>>
File: 1419118278532.jpg (113 KB, 700x455) Image search: [Google]
1419118278532.jpg
113 KB, 700x455
>>26047086
>>
>>26054694
Maybe Phase 3 is a false phase...
>>
>>26054152
>After Phase II was completed you needed to move from controlling the world from the shadows to the light.
>The first step was to oust the president of the United States of America.
>Hilary Clinton
>You broke down the doorway to the oval office bedroom and cock-whipped Hilary onto the oval bed in the corner
>All of her clothes flying off due to the force of your blow.
>You then proceeded to >rape
>But she liked it so it was okay.
>Plus she wanted to get back at Bill for fucking Monica.
>she then died of the pure Ex-stacy of multiple organisms after your weenie jizzed inside of her.
>You absorbed her humanity and now, by proxy, were the President.
>You began to implement your Patriarchy by cock-whipping congress into submission.
>So much so that the position is now called the Majority Cock-Whip
>You removed all women from congress by >rape and the absorption of their humanity
>Then, after that had been accomplished, you established the Church of the Divine Dong
>Dedicated to worshiping your masculinity.
>But before Phase III could be completed you forced everyone with a Tumblr into a concentration camp to quell the Tumblr Rebellion.
>The rebellion was dedicated to destroying your masculinity and overthrowing the patriarchy.
>They didn't do much but complain (because only men can fight) but you forced them into concentration camps
>and once the hundreds of 700 pound Fuming Feminists lost all of their weight they were exterminated.
>You then, in honor of your victory, had a large spire erected in the image of your penis that extended into low-orbit.
>You sat at the top your phallus shaped tower, drinking a cold beer when you felt a feeling you hadn't felt since...
>"Dark Spirit dankw33dsm0k3r420 has invaded"
>There, at the top of the Monolith of Manhood, the Dark spirit invaded your realm.
>The final test before your New World Order could be fully established
>Let the final battle begin
>>
>>26056110
>The Dark Spirit appeared in your realm.
>You stood back to him.
"This is it faggot, our final moment...The battle has ended...but we are not yet free...the war is over...but....we still have a score to settle....Show me what you've got, Snake!"
>The battle lasts for exactly 16 minutes and 41 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA
>You were better at CQCC (Close Quarters Cock Combat)
>But you eventually are defeated because lag
>You look your nemesis in the eyes with your eyes.
>He won
>Your Patriarchy only lasted an hour or so.
>Your dreams and all your hard work crumble before you.
>The world will be free from your righteous rule.
>With your last breath you utter your final words to your enemy.
"You're pretty good"
>As your powers drain from your swollen dong and you slowly die, dankw33dsm0k3r420 says his parting words to an old enemy.
>"I fucked your mom last night faggot!"
>And with that, the prepubescent boy disconnected.
>All of your absorbed humanity drained from you, and the world was restored to it's original state.

The End.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my way of bumping this thread with something stupid and meaningless.
>>
>>26056312
>I hope everyone has enjoyed my way of bumping this thread with something stupid and meaningless.
i know i did
i dont know what the fuck game this is meant to be about if any game but it was entartaining
>>
>>26056478
It was a little bit of Dark Souls, Typical Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid 4, The Divine Comedy, MLP and of course...memes.
>>
>>26048899
>>26054152
>>26056110
>>26056312
i dont get the misspelling of orgasms
>>
>>26056524
I've never played it. Any good?
>>
>>26048357
Brutal
>>
>>26048661
>you spend the next few hours fleeing from that prison into the forest but eventually exhaustion catches up with you
>you knees give out and you collapse onto a pile of leaves
>the 2 of you decide you have gone far enough and decide to go to sleep
>you spend the night sleeping in each others arms under the trees and the stars
>it was the first time you had the chance to just spend time together in weeks
>>
>the next morning you decide the first thing you will need is some new clothes
>luckily if there's one thing rarity knows its clothing
>with a combination of scissors taken from the barbers office and natures bounty rarity manages to turn your prision jumpsuits into something completely unrecognizable
>"not my best work but with only orange and a small amount of black to work with i think i did pretty good"
>"i cant be seen in public until my hair grows back though you will have to get supply's from town on your own"
>you really hope her hair grows back soon
>>
Hello all, and of course, OP.

Decided to pre-write rather than post as I go, since this is a prompt I feel deserves a bit more care. No promises on when to post. Keep up the fun content though. Looking forward to more Anon x mare and voyeuristic Rarity.
>>
>>26057706
Of all the things gone weird in that story, THAT is your issue?
>>
File: hillary mad.webm (3 MB, 1129x731) Image search: [Google]
hillary mad.webm
3 MB, 1129x731
>>26056110
>hillary clinton
>>
>>26058139
well fuck i have hit a writers block i cant decide what supplies anon should get first
>>
>>26058139
>rarity waits at the edge of the forest while you head into town
>rarity seems really sad about her hair
>you decide you will cheer her up with some new clothes
>you head home to get whatever money and supplies you can
>cops
>cops everywhere
>fuck
>you will have to steal some stuff
>rarity wouldn't mind
>she had always thought the manager of this store was a fagot anyway
>not having any skills in stealth you simply collected some clothes and bolted out the door
>while hiding in an ally waiting for things to die down and find $20
>sweet
>once you think its safe to leave you head to the mcdonalds nearest to where rarity is waiting for you
>you walk up to the counter and start to place your order
>"wait a second your the guy that got caught abusing that horse"
>fuck you should have known people would recognize you
>once again you run like hell
>you burst into the forest hearing the whir of police sirens in the distance
>>
>>26058852
The next part may take a while things have come up
>>
>>26047086
Been 2 or so years since I've been on this board and this is the first thing I see.
>>
>>26059079
That's the power of horse pussy anon
>horse
>pussy
>>
>>26048899
>>26054152
>>26056110
>>26056312
What about Phase IV, where Anon fucks a buch of ants?
>>
>>26060351
I wonder what would happen if you replaced all instances of horse with ants in the green text so far and the green text that is yet to come.
>>
>>26060351
Ants crawl into the penishole and bite from the inside. At first its painful, but it becomes pleasurable over time and the venom makes dick start to swell, making it a mega penis
>>
>>26058240
Take your time. No rush at all.
>>
>>26057840
Metal Gear Solid 4?
Its great,but you won't understand if you haven't played the others before it.

Dark Souls?
Fantastic game
>>
>>26056110
>Cock-whipped Hilary onto the oval bed in the corner.
>Oval bed in the corner
>Corner
>Of the oval office.
>>
>>26047086
has anyone ever strapped a horse dildo on a mare and either have them fuck a stallion or another mare before?
>>
>>26061715
no...do they do that?
>>
>>26060351
>fucks ants
>can now shoot ants with his dick
>>
>>26048344
Not a big fan of the EqG designs, but damn Rarara a top qt, would definitely cum inside. Same for Sonata and Adagio. Also Panko, because waifu.
>>
>>26062148
Don't tempt me to start a sequel.

"The Patriarchy strikes back"
>>
>>26062190
>cum inside
>not wanting to marry her, pre-nup and procreate
>>
>>26062237
I actually wrote a green like that.

People liked it. thinking of doing a sequel because it was fun to write and relaxing.
>>
>>26062237

>>26062270 here

Found it in case anyone was curious.

http://pastebin.com/4iYJsKdv
>>
>>26062316
Comfy/10
>>
>>26062316
I want more comfy Rarity greens.
>>
>>26062955
There was one by Ponybones.

it was magical.
>>
Curious how the writefag is faring.
>>
>>26058240
Bumping in wait
>>
>>26065134
Which one?

Cannot into Sex scenes?
>>
I wonder if there's a fic where anon and one of the HUmane 6 visit Equestria, just so they can both fuck AS horses.
>>
>>26065153
The one that was taking it seriously.
>>
>>26065244
Oh so this guy >>26048899
>>
>>26062955
Like I said, I wanted to write a sequel to it.

because I really enjoyed writing it.
>>
>>26048383
What about something like this?
https://derpiboo.ru/991355
>>
>>26067389
Hawt
>>
>>26068903
no
>>
>>26067389
I came
>>
>>26065244
I'm taking my time with it. It's a shame, but real life gets in the way. Regardless, it's coming along nicely. I write first and foremost for my own enjoyment, so certain stories always feel better (when I post them, that is) after polishing up.

Thanks for the interest; it'll be ready soon enough.
>>
Bumping for hot prompt.
>>
Sexy, naughty Rarity. Delicious.
>>
>>26067389
I'm not sure what to think
>>
Gotta love that cute Rarity.
>>
File: 1414333758965.png (60 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1414333758965.png
60 KB, 256x256
>>26058316
>>
>>26072489
Best rarity is loving rarity but cute is good to
>>
>>26072744
True. Mix a bit of flirting and romantic overtures in with it and you're golden.
>>
>>26072773
Rara is best sexual partner.
>>
>>26072045
Let your dick do the thinking.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.