[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP bagged brushies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 56614e1f9de7d_351423b.jpg (102 KB, 741x1000) Image search: [Google]
56614e1f9de7d_351423b.jpg
102 KB, 741x1000
So I found these things at walmart
The RD needs her eye repainted, so I'll probably buy a new one of her
since they're cheaper than the other ones available in my area, I decided to pick them up so i could try to do their hair
for some reason I can't find a twilight, anyone seen these before?
Other than the eqg minis any other things out there to keep an eye out for? thanks to the secret santa my interest in toys has been renewed
>>
Get a fucking life
>>
>>26031847
its something to do in my down time
>>
>>26031773
As far as I know the bagged brushables don't include Twilight. You could either get the Hairbow Singles or the articulated one.
>>
>>26031773
>Not willing to buy the regular ones that are only $2 more
On a what's probably a completely unrelated note, would you happen to be Jewish?
>>
>>26031902
i'll check out the design of the hairbows and the articulated to make sure they match. These toys, upon further inspection, seem to be some kind of extra stock, or hasbros attempt to move into the checkout isle as well as toy isle
>>
woops left my trip on
>>26031923
I was leaving target and saw them in the check out line. decided to pick them up since they where cheap and would be decent for my hair styling experiments
>>
>>26031925
I assume the Hairbows are nearly the same as the regular brushables, just with that cutie mark scanning thing and the bow (which looks to be removable.) The only difference between regular brushables and the articulated Twi I can see are a lighter shade of purple, different wings, and she's also a bit taller.
>>
>>26031773
It looks cute, will you take her out of the bag?
>>
File: 20150827_211401.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150827_211401.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>26031773
I had the same idea, but took it a step further and did clay customs.
>>
>>26035318
May I ask...why the fuck the AJ Funko is so expensive compared to the others? For as much as this board jokes about her being a BG pone....most of the Funkos you can find around 15 bucks online, couldn't find an AJ online for anything less than 30
>>
>>26035514
No idea DESU, the prices seem to fluxuate. Pinkie Pie and RD seem to be the most stable priced around $13 (they are the only 2 I ever see at stores). I'm actually surprised at the price for Twilight, I only paid $12 for her, and she's almost $50 bucks now. You might have some luck finding them at a store that stocks them.
>>
>>26035659
forgot to add that the mane 6 are always the most expensive. The background characters are consistently dirt cheap.
>>
>>26035684
Maud is also seemingly never below 30
>>
What's the best way to correct a paint error on one of them? My Depry has part of her eye colored in the wrong place; some off-colour white in her white of her left eye.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.