[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thingpone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: what are you gonna, do clip me.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
what are you gonna, do clip me.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm curious, how many of you fags are still out there that had a thing to do with her?
>>
>>26025129
Faggot 1, Reporting in
>>
File: yawn.gif (316 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yawn.gif
316 KB, 300x300
>>26025140
Well alright, how's it hanging?
>>
>>26025163
eh, live goes by you know? Can't complain. About to take a small refreshment nap
>>
>>26025163
how about you?
>>
>>26025166
>>26025170
I myself have been napping for days until I remembered about this little monster and came here.

Though I just noticed that Strange Waifu is back, so this might be somewhat redundant.
>>
>>26025523
Yeah it kinda is. Honestly suggest moving over there, it's a nice little place
>>
>>26025129
I'm still here
>>
File: chesswizard.png (1 MB, 759x3637) Image search: [Google]
chesswizard.png
1 MB, 759x3637
>>26025129
Pic related
>>
Really kinda digging the whole Lovecraft vibe there...

Shoggoth + Pony = Thingpone.
>>
>>26026451
I think Thingpone is a ponified Thing.

I'm not sure though, maybe her name needs more clarity.

That said; you think Thingpone actually minds being called Thingpone and not with an actual name? Pet names count.
>>
>>26026624
Thingpone literally IS her name. She just assumed the identity of Amber to go unnoticed.
And you are right, she is (was) supposed to be the ponified thing
>>
>>26026691
I was trying to pull sarcasm off but I guess I didn't try hard enough.

I always thought Amber was the name given to Chuckles character who gets thing-ified by the actual Thing.
>>
>>26026734
No, that was blossomforth. Blossomforth got thingiefied, the orange mare is Amber
>>
>>26026747
Ooh.

Shit. Now you done went and made me feel silly.
>>
>>26026894
RIP silly anon, you will be missed
>>
>>26025129
Chuckle reporting in. I need a thread like this to motivate me to continue writing.
>>
>>26027328
Get back to fucking work.
>>
>>26027328
Why not just hop to strange waifu when it's up for writing? We gladly accept thingpone shenanigans
>>
>>26026624
>I think Thingpone is a ponified Thing.

She is, but the Thing pretty closely matches Lovecraft's description of a Shoggoth, and we all know that John Carpenter did a lot with Lovecraft's concepts.
>>
>>26027328
>>26027459
>>26027466
Get back to fucking work in the other thread.

I mean, if you want.
>>
I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human or ponies. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll play all cute and cuddly if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won... You know what? Fuck it I'm frying you all just to be sure
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 499x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 499x495
>>26027477
>She is
I mean, yeah.

Though i didnt know that bit about the Lovecraft. Shoggoths manage to look even creepier than the fleshy Thing.
>>
>>26027519
>You hear a whisper in your ear or was it in your mind?
> "How do you know that I am not inside you right now, toying with your mind and your biology?"
>"I know you know the truth, but you best play along with the rest of them, tell them I'm harmless Anon, or I might not be so nice to you."
>>
I was there when the first thread ever popped up
... well the first green that was written sure ....hawt
would read again
>>
So Strange Waifu it is, Chuckles?
>>
>>26028423
Sure, if /swt/ actually produces Thingpone content. Which I have rarely ever seen happen.
>>
Well with that said, one last bump before I'm out for a while
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.