[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/-tan, /co/nrad and [s4s]-tan in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 148.png (353 KB, 900x715) Image search: [Google]
148.png
353 KB, 900x715
>"Fuck, my head..."
>"Ugh, what's going on?"
>"And where am I?"
>"...no way, this has to be a dream. Maybe if I pinch myself..."
>"...holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIT! YES! YES!"
>"I fucking KNEW I'd make it to Equestria one day!"
>"What should I do first? I should go find the Mane 6! No, maybe I'll >rape..."
>"Is that... yes! Pinkie, over here!"
>"She ran away... this really is Equestria! FUCK YES!"
-
>"Oh, damn, did I drink last night?"
>"Fucking hell, my head hurts."
>"Oh, god, why is it so bright outside? Wait, why am I outside?"
>"What the fuck is this?"
>"Wait... no..."
>"Oh, GOD NO!"
>"This isn't real, this isn't real, this is a dream!"
>"...shit, it IS real! I swear on Batman's parents' graves, when I find her I'll..."
>"A pony, maybe she can help. Hey, pink one!"
>"What the...? Hey, I need to talk to you! Ah, she's gone..."
>"/mlp/-tan, you better be here."
-
>"Ow... my head is all hurty..."
>"What is this place? This isn't my bedroom."
>"Hey, wait! This is that pony place /mlp/-tan showed me! Cool!"
>"If I'm here, then does that mean she's here too?"
>"Hey, a bouncy pink pony! Maybe she knows!"
>"Pink pony! Pink pony! Have you seen my..."
>"Wait!"
>"Pink pony, come back!"
>"Aww..."
>>
Anybody want me to continue?
>>
>>26015685
Comtinue
>>
>/mlp/-tan's hands are shaking erratically as she walks through the street
>"T-that's really Sugarcube Corner..." she chokes out, "...and that... that's actually the boutique! I can't believe this is happening!"
>She turns into another street, but before she can point anything out, a man's voice calls her name.
>/mlp/-tan turns around towards the source of the noise.
>"/co/nrad!?" she gasps. "You're here too?"
>"Damn right I'm here," he says while walking to her. "What the fuck did you do?"
>"Me?" /mlp/-tan asks. "I don't know, I just woke up here."
>"We don't just end up in your god-forsaken paradise for no reason, you dick," /co/nrad scoffs.
>"Eat shit, dickhead, I've got squat. All I remember is waking up with a pounding headache," /mlp/-tan retorts.
>"Headache?" /co/nrad asks.
>"Yeah, what's it to you?"
>"I had a headache too."
>/mlp/-tan strokes her chin. "Strange. Maybe we did some weird shit before..." she ponders aloud.
>/co/nrad opens his mouth to speak, but a high-pitched voice in the distant cuts him off.
>"/mlp/-taaaaan! /co/nraaaaaad!"
>"What the?" /co/nrad says in surprise. "Is that...?"
>/mlp/-tan turns around, just in time to feel the wind knocked out of her as a little girl jumps and wraps her arms around her.
>"Yaaaay! I knew you were here!" [s4s]-tan squeals.
>"[s4s]-tan, you're here too?" /mlp/-tan asks.
>"Shit," /co/nrad mumbles.
>>
>"[s4s]-tan, do you know what happened?" /mlp/-tan asks.
>"About what?" the little girl asks.
>"Like, everything about all this," /mlp/-tan says, sweeping her arm through the air to emphasize her point.
>[s4s]-tan pushes away from /mlp/-tan and bounces on her toes. "Ohhhh! I don't know! It was soooo weird!" [s4s]-tan explains as if she's in awe. "I woke up and my head really hurt, and then I thought 'this is the pony land! Maybe /mlp/-tan is here!' So I tried to ask a pink pony, and she gasped and ran away!"
>"Hey, I saw that pony, she did the exact same thing," /co/nrad adds.
>"Same here, that's Pinkie Pie," /mlp/-tan says to /co/nrad. She turns to face [s4s]-tan. "That pony wasn't scared, she's just excited because we're all new to Equestria, and that means we're all going to get a party!"
>"Party? Yaaaaaay!" [s4s]-tan screams. "I love parties! Almost as much as I love MEMES and DUBS and WEW LAD!"
>/co/nrad pulls /mlp/-tan aside for a moment. "Hey, about her story..." /co/nrad begins.
>"What about it?" /mlp/-tan asks.
>"She had a headache too." /co/nrad explains. "We all must have done something together."
>"Shit, good point," /mlp/-tan nods. She grabs [s4s]-tan by the hand. "Maybe we can find Twilight, she could probably figure this shit out."
>>
>As the trio walk up to the Castle of Friendship, /mlp/-tan stands still and salutes the place.
>"What the fuck are you doing?" /co/nrad asks.
>"Paying my respects to the library, dumbass," /mlp/-tan snaps.
>"Respects! Press F to pay respects! F F F F F F F F le sad salute face," [s4s]-tan chirps.
>/mlp/-tan chuckles. "See? She's got the right idea in mind," /mlp/-tan says.
>"I'm not saluting your shitty library," /co/nrad responds, moving towards the castle.
>The two girls finish their respects and catch up to /co/nrad.
>/co/nrad arrives at the golden door and knocks.
>They wait for a few seconds, and the door opens.
>Twilight Sparkle stands at the doorway, prepared to greet them.
>"Why, hello there..." she says, but then she pauses.
>/co/nrad takes it as a casual greeting and begins to talk. "Hey, I'm /co/nrad, this is /mlp/-tan and [s4s]-tan, we're not from..." he manages to say before Twilight cuts them off.
>"Real... homo... sapiens... ON MY DOORSTEP!" Twilight squeals giddily. "My books said they were mythical!"
>"What?" /mlp/-tan asks.
>"Come in, come in, tell me everything, I must know all about your species!" the purple unicorn excitedly continues, using her magic to levitate the trio inside.
>"Weeeeee! I'm a birdy!" [s4s]-tan giggles.
>"Yeah, yeah, we're mythical and shit, ANYWAY..." /co/nrad says, "my names /co/nrad, and these two are /mlp/-tan and [s4s]-tan, and we're..."
>Twilight skids to a halt. Her mouth opens halfway before letting out another giddy squeal.
>"They're real..." she whispers. "The 4chan subspecies are REAL!"
>"The 4chan what?" /co/nrad asks, but he does not get an answer as Twilight starts running again.
>>
>Despite /co/nrad still trying to explain the trio's current predicament, Twilight Sparkle was already running tests on them.
>[s4s]-tan and /co/nrad were sitting in chairs with all kinds of monitors attached to them. Heart rate monitors, blood pressure monitors, you get the idea.
>/mlp/-tan was sitting with Twilight Sparkle and splurging all her knowledge of ponies and 4chan to her.
>"So, this pony you call 'Tracy' was so named because it was traced from Fluttershy..." Twilight recites from her notes. "...and she is a serial killer, but she's not a REAL pony?"
>"Yes, yes, yes, that's right!" /mlp/-tan squeals excitedly.
>"Will you two listen?!" /co/nrad snaps, immediately getting the attention of the two. "We woke up here and we don't know how and why!"
>"Oh, right..." /mlp/-tan grumbles.
>Twilight canters over to /co/nrad and [s4s]-tan to read their numbers. "Could you explain the problem a little more in detail?" Twilight asks, inspecting [s4s]-tan's blood pressure levels.
>/co/nrad rolls his eyes. "Okay, here's what happened," /co/nrad explains. "We all woke up here in this place with headaches, and with no memory of what happened that caused us to end up here."
>Twilight immediately has an answer. "I'm pretty certain I know what happened," she beams.
>"What? Really?" /co/nrad asks.
>"You've simply traveled across universes!" Twilight explains.
>>
File: mitch-hedberg.jpg (76 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
mitch-hedberg.jpg
76 KB, 500x363
>>26016112
>Weeeee! I'm a birdy
>"That's what you say when you're a birdy. You refer to yourself and some other people."
>>
>>26014712
>>26015831
>>26015934
>>26016112
>>26016284
More, this is artistically enjoyable
>>
>Before /co/nrad could explain anything about 'longer storylines where the problem isn't solved until later', Twilight had already gathered the trio to explain the situation.
>"I once traveled to a different universe," Twilight explains, before /mlp/-tan immediately jumps up.
>"Equestria Girls! Sunset Shimmer stole the crown and shit!" /mlp/-tan points out.
>"Er, yes," Twilight says, before continuing on. "Anyway, I proceeded to the universe via a portal, and... well, I guess that's it."
>"Does that explain the headaches we got?" /co/nrad asks.
>"Actually, I have a theory about the headaches," Twilight explains. "You see, I only experienced a small headache when I entered the new universe. However, our universe and your universe has vast differences. In theory, universes with more similarities means less adjustment and therefore, less headaches, and vice-versa."
>"Wew lad, science is fun!" [s4s]-tan pipes up.
>"Indeed it is," Twilight agrees. "Anyway, I'm sure I can get Princess Celestia's permission to modify the gateway I used to travel between universes. Pinpointing the exact universe through magic will be easy, but there's a problem."
>"I know it!" /mlp/-tan shouts, raising her hand.
>Twilight laughs. "Alright, tell your friends," she agrees.
>"The portal only opens once every thirty moons," /mlp/-tan explains, "and if I know the problem, it's closed right now."
>"That's correct!" Twilight confirms. "The portal closed sixteen moons ago, so it won't open for another fourteen moons, or two weeks."
>/co/nrad jumps up. "You serious?" he says. "I can't live in this place!"
>[s4s]-tan reacts differently. "This is super ebin!" she squeals. "I can show all the ponies how cool dank memes are!"
>"Is there a place we could stay?" /mlp/-tan asks.
>"Of course!" Twilight says. "You're guests of honor in our universe! Lots of ponies will open their doors to you!"
>>
>>26016635
/mlp/ is OP pls nef
>>
>About an hour later, the trio are back in the middle of Ponyville in the middle of /mlp/-tan's tour.
>"That building over there is where Rarity lives," /mlp/-tan says, pointing towards the boutique. "She makes lots of dresses for ponies."
>/co/nrad has not paid any attention to /mlp/-tan's rambling explanations, but [s4s]-tan is hanging onto every word she says.
>"Cooool!" [s4s]-tan says. "Maybe she can make a super cool dress for me!"
>"You know, I bet she will," /mlp/-tan agrees, pointing to another building. "Now, over there in the schoolhouse. That's the place where all the little colts and fillies go to school."
>[s4s]-tan looks at the quaint building. "I wanna go to the school!" she giggles.
>"Not now, it might be a school day," /mlp/-tan explains. [s4s]-tan, however, has one idea in mind, and that's to see the little ponies. She runs away from the group.
>"I wanna make pony friends with ponies my age! Wew!" she cheers.
>"[s4s]-tan, come back!" /mlp/-tan orders, but the little girl is already out of earshot. "Rats, better chase her."
>"Oh, come on, my legs are killing me," /co/nrad groans. He begrudgingly jogs after /mlp/-tan, who is already twenty yards ahead.
>>
>Sweetie Belle pushed Apple Bloom on the swingset, while Scootaloo was having no problems swinging her legs around.
>"Kinda sucks that both the ponies without their cutie marks have the flu today," Apple Bloom says.
>"Are we still going to have a meeting?" Sweetie Belle asks.
>"What's the point in having a meeting when nopony here hasn't found their talent?" Scootaloo asks.
>"I guess you're right," Sweetie Belle agrees.
>A few yards away, [s4s]-tan wanders towards the playground, looking around. She spots the slide in front of her.
>"Yay! Slide!" she giggles, climbing up to the top. She pushes herself down and cheers. "Weeeeeeeeee!"
>The cheer gets the attention of Scootaloo. She slows down on the swing and pushes herself off.
>"Hey, look!" Scootaloo says, pointing to [s4s]-tan as she climbs up the slide again. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle look where Scootaloo is pointing.
>"Wow, I've never seen anything like it. Is she new here?" Sweetie Belle whispers while Apple Bloom gets off the swing.
>"I don't think so, I didn't see her in class," Scootaloo replies.
>"Should we go talk to her?" Apple Bloom asks.
>Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo nod.
>>
>"The memes on the board go 'kek kek kek, kek kek kek, kek kek kek'" [s4s]-tan sings as she goes down the slide once more.
>As she reaches the bottom, she's immediately surrounded by three fillies: One orange, one yellow, and one white.
>"Hi, little ponies!" she giggles. "My name is [s4s]-tan!"
>"My name's Scootaloo!" introduces the pegasus, "and these are my friends, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom."
>"And together, we form..." Apple Bloom says.
>At once, all three ponies clop their hooves above [s4s]-tan.
>"THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!" the three fillies bellow.
>"What's a cutie mark? Is it a new meme?" [s4s]-tan asks.
>"Cutie marks symbolize our unique talents!" Sweetie Belle explains, showing her flank to [s4s]-tan. "Our talent is helping other ponies find their talents!"
>"Do you have a cutie mark?" Apple Bloom asks.
>[s4s]-tan looks over her body, wondering if she's had a secret cutie mark her whole life. She looks at her dress and gasps.
>"I think this is my cutie mark!" [s4s]-tan announces, pointing to her dress.
>"Your... dress?" Scootaloo asks.
>"The smiley face!" [s4s]-tan says. "It symbolizes my talent of making dank memes and checking dubs!"
>The Crusaders look at each other for a moment. Suddenly, they cheer.
>"That's a pretty unique cutie mark!" Apple Bloom says. "I've never seen anypony, or... anything have a talent in... what did you say was your talent?"
>"Making dank memes and checking dubs!" [s4s]-tan explains.
>Apple Bloom turns to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "Yall know what that is?" she asks. The unicorn and the pegasus shake their heads.
>"Whaaaat? Does pony land have no idea what dank memes and dubs are?" [s4s]-tan says.

gotta stop here and rest.
>>
>>26017085
This is nice
>>
>>26017085
This is good. Continue
>>
>/mlp/-tan finally catches up to [s4s]-tan, with /co/nrad lagging way behind. As she reaches the little girl, she notices the entire school of colts and fillies crowding around her.
>"There you are!" /mlp/-tan says. "Don't disturb them, [s4s]-tan, it's a school day!"
>"Oh, she wasn't disturbing us," Sweetie Belle responds.
>"/mlp/-tan! They don't know about dank memes and dubs!" [s4s]-tan cries.
>/mlp/-tan suppresses a giggle. "[s4s]-tan, this is a different universe, of course they don't note what dank memes and dubs are," she explains. [s4s]-tan looks down and kicks the ground disappointingly.
>/co/nrad finally catches up, out of breath. "Don't make me run, you f..." he grunts, pausing as he notices the presence of fillies, "...fast girl."
>"So, what are ya'll?" Apple Bloom asks.
>"Humans. We're from a different universe. Apparently we mean a big deal to Twilight Sparkle because we're supposed to be fictional in this world," /mlp/-tan quickly explains.
>"You guys are from another universe? No way!" a filly from the crowd replies, awestruck.
>"Our universe is fun! It has dank memes everywhere and lots of keks and dubs and fun!" [s4s]-tan laughs, bouncing around.
>A chorus of oohs spilled through the crowd as Cheerilee comes out of the schoolhouse. She sees the crowd and gallops towards the trio.
>"I must say, you've certainly interested my little ponies," Cheerilee smiles.
>"They're from another universe!" one of the colts cheers.
>"And Twilight Sparkle is interested in them!" a filly chimes in.
>/co/nrad has secretly had enough and decides to end everything. "Hey, it was nice talking to you kids," /co/nrad interrupts, "but we've gotta go and find ourselves a place to stay for the time being."
>"What are you talking about? I'm..." /mlp/-tan replies.
>"Just go, for crying out loud..." /co/nrad hisses.
>/mlp/-tan bids the fillies and colts a goodbye and follows an almost-limping /co/nrad back to Ponyville.
>"You suck, you know that?" /mlp/-tan says.
>>
>somewhere in the center of town, a very pissed off /v/-tan is trying to will his pure hatred into setting an annoying pink menace on fire
>>
>>26018879
Row row fight the ponka
>>
File: 1449949400851.gif (2 MB, 450x374) Image search: [Google]
1449949400851.gif
2 MB, 450x374
>>26018834
>/mlp/ nerding out and trying to imitate her AiE stories, without success
>/co/ suffering from whyboners and flutterrape
>/s4s/ teaching the CMC about the magic of equal numbers
dis gon be gud
>>
>>26018879
>/pol/-tan winds up in the Canterlot throne room, screams about degeneracy, then helps Celestia with plans to eradicate the filthy mud pones
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.