[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking Thread 20: Coco Pummel Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22
If you like slapped rumps, this thread is for you. Featured story: Cherry Red by SkyeHigh
Applejack yells at a customer and gets in trouble with Cherry Jubilee.
>”Don’t make this harder than it has to be, young mare. I’m already bending the rules for ya, so the least you could do is bend over my knees without making a fuss.”
http://pastebin.com/ApB4FD53

Master archive (images and stories) with a fancy layout:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw/edit?pli=1

Incoming: the second half of a Coco Pommel story. Part 1: >>26004081
---
The writers for Equestria Girls 3 missed an opportunity by not implying corporal punishment goes on at Crystal Prep. Luckily some fanart fills in the gaps.

Old thread:
>>25983977
I'm not going to be able to keep this bumped for 7+ hours so just make a new one if it dies
>>
>>26013236
getting slapped across the cunt
>>
>The writers for Equestria Girls 3 missed an opportunity by not implying corporal punishment goes on at Crystal Prep. Luckily some fanart fills in the gaps.

Ohohokapi is the Pope for EQG spankings. I have to admit, they're more bonerfuel than pone

Anyone else feel that way?
>>
>>26014035
Not me. I take pone over EQG any day
>>
File: counter.jpg (120 KB, 960x1087) Image search: [Google]
counter.jpg
120 KB, 960x1087
>>26014035

>why not both

Got some errands to run. If thread is still alive, I'll post the finished Coco fic
>>
File: 32ng1.jpg (34 KB, 599x734) Image search: [Google]
32ng1.jpg
34 KB, 599x734
>Imagine you're inspecting the Wonderbolt grounds and you find Soarin sneaking food from the team fridge in the dead of night.
>"You startled me, Anon!"
>How is it they break in the new recruits?
>A big military issue leather paddle?
>>
>>26015147
A big part of my fetish is the normalization of spanking, so the idea of paddles being officially manufactured for the military is hilarious and hot.
Does it come with instructions too?
>use on soldiers who are a threat to unit cohesion
>apply liberally to rump area
>>
>>26015556
Could even use Anon to carry out the spanking then. Kinda like those threads 2 years ago.
Somewhere outside in a place where all the other Wonderbutts can see it.
>>
>>26015147
Soarin being the beta male that he is would probably pretty adorable when he gets his rump smacked with the paddle
>>
File: 1054056.jpg (106 KB, 896x832) Image search: [Google]
1054056.jpg
106 KB, 896x832
>>26014035
>>26014456
Thread needs more Sweetie spanking
>>
File: 541808.png (391 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
541808.png
391 KB, 1200x700
>>26014035
It depends. Oho weirds me out some times. horses are practically guaranteed nudity so that makes their images sometimes interesting.
>>26016777
on that subject and since this thread is light on content, I made a minor edit to The Price of Pie by SkyeHigh (Anon/Soarin). it's hotter for me with mrs. cake in the dominant role. pretty much nothing is changed but I hope SkyHigh isn't offended.

http://pastebin.com/VLMYyTsD

>>26017588
I like this one. Wish it implied more movement.
>>
>>26017659
>Oho weirds me out some times

Speaking of Oho... he/she/it just posted something kinda thread related
https://derpibooru.org/1061107
>>
File: 1452008935739.png (353 KB, 457x422) Image search: [Google]
1452008935739.png
353 KB, 457x422
>>26017787
Another Scootaloo training! I'm enjoying these.
>tomboy taming

Anyways, incomin' thrashin'.

First six:
>>26004081
>>
>>26017875

7/12

Coco’s expression flatlined. “W-What?”

“Somepony oughta teach ya not to bite off so much.” She straightened up, pushing her coffee table aside. “Coco, ya ain’t too old yet not to learn a hard lesson before it’s too late and fix dat chaos ya calls a work schedule.”

“Wh-what do you m-mean?” Coco asked, trying to shrink back in her chair, but it was clear to Carafe that she already knew what she meant. “I’m con-f-fused!”

“Ya ever gotten spanked before?” Carafe asked nonchalantly, moving around to the armchair and reaching for her hoof.

Coco’s mind was clearly going a mile a minute. “N-no! And I don’t want to be, either!”

“Ya’s about to have a bad night, then.” Carafe seized her and dragged her to her hooves. Coco whimpered in protest, tugging against her. “Stop it, ya foolish filly! Dis is part of the deal, unless ya wanna get lawyers involved!”

“N-No, please! It'll hurt!” Coco begged, but Chock-Full Carafe was a bull compared to her. She yanked her right to the couch, sat down, and threw her over her lap. “I'll d-do some work for you!”

“Oh, I know ya wills,” Carafe agreed, “but ya don't manage ya time well enough yet for dat theah yet!”

“Please! I'm a grown m-mare!”

“Ya ain’t nothin’ but an oversized filly! Ya ain’t never been spanked, but ever had a good smack theah, maybe by a lover?”

“N-no!” Coco responded, pushing vainly against Carafe’s thick thigh. “I’ve… never been with anypony!”

“Oh, dis’ll suck, honey,” Carafe promised, with the slightest little flutter of pity. Being fucked by the biggest horsecocks she could find in this crappy city was phenomenal.

Carafe pulled her tail over her back, just as her sister had instructed, and pinned it down with her forehoof. Coco Pommel squeaked and wiggled her hooves. Carafe was so robust, Coco was completely off the couch, unable to reach the floor and wrapped around the bigger pony's knees.
>>
>>26017981

8/12

“Get this silly thing off,” Carafe said offhandedly, tugging at the sailor collar’s strings at the back, which came loose and fell to the floor.

She kicked it under the table and readjusted the younger pony, who was begging and pleading nonstop, totally at her mercy. Her hoof travelled to the completely virgin bottom, rubbing it lightly, gradually moving to deeper pressure.

“Coco, I’m gonna have ya heah until yer bawling like a little foal, dat is a sincere promise, so we don’t want ya lovely collah gettin’ all messed up. Every time ya think of takin’ on too many projects at a time, I hope ya remember what’s gonna happen heah now.” Coco was shaking horribly with fear, even mumbling ‘please, I’m scared!’ amongst her pleading. “Ya might think ya are all grown up and think ya can actually fight back this city before it eats ya up…”

She started. Coco let out a cry of pain. Chock-Full Carafe’s massive hoof clapped down against the right cheek, flattening it easily and causing the blue maned filly to throw her right hoof back to block. Unfortunately, she could barely get around the restraining forehoof and came an inch short of her bottom.

“So I’m warning ya right now!” She continued with another two swats, Coco breaking down into real tears as early as the third hard smack to her ass. “Ya ain’t gonna make it heah, ya ain’t gonna make it ANYWHEAH—” Smack! Smack! Coco Pommel threw her hair down into her hooves, desperate to stem the flow of her tears as her wails started to get louder, no longer adorable little squeaks of pain. “—at the rate ya are goin’ at now. Ya can barely afford to eat, tryinna make it on ya own, but ya gotta put ya head down, focus, and work on one thing at a time!”

“Pleeeaaaaaaahhhh! Pleeeaaaseee! N-NOOO MOOORE!”
>>
>>26018004

9/12

“I WANT YAS—”

The hard smacks, jolting the young mare forward with each hit, were really starting to paint the whiter fanny in brisk autumn colours now. Carafe was alternating cheeks, avoiding the same spots, whacking without missing a beat as she continued the rough scolding and rougher spanking. The left was getting most of the attention right now, being struck in the middle, top, bottom, top, middle, before the spanks returned to the right and centre.

“—TO PROMISE ME ONE THING RIGHT DIS INSTANT—”

Coco’s hoofy-kicks started to pound away at the air and Carafe’s calf, kicking wildly back and forth.

“—THAT YA SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND CUT YA THE PROJECTS YA TACKLE! FOCUS ON BIGGER—” The spanks were really getting hard now. Coco Pommel continued jumping forward with each whack, bawling heavy and choking on her sobs, gripping the legs beneath her and screeching towards the floor. The large hoof pinning her tail to her back kept her from sliding off, however.“—HIGHER PAYIN’ PROJECTS THAT YA CAN DIG INTO! MAYBE THEN YA WON’T RUN ALL OVER THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND BARREL OVER CARTS?”

“WAAA-HAAA-AAAHHH I PROOOMIIISEEE!” Coco Pommel cried at the top of her lungs, thick globs of snot hanging loosely from her snout as she thrashed.

“Promise me… what?” Carafe insisted, leaning into the spanking now, her hoof falling directly down on target as she pressed harder against Coco’s back, knowing she was really trying hard to to get free now.

“I W-W-WON’T T-TAKE ON TOO MAAA-AAAH! TOO MANY P-PROJECTS! I’LL T-TAKE IT EASY! PLEASE S-STOOOP!”

Satisfied with the answer, Carafe leaned back and let her neighbour screech and sob where she was. She gave her twenty seconds to catch her breath and collect herself.

“Sorry, huns, but we ain’t far enough to stop just yet,” Carafe told her, pushing against her side slowly so that Coco braced to catch herself as she was pushed off. “Come here.”
>>
>>26018039

10/12

Carafe eased off her couch again, taking a good breath and feeling the sweat on her face. She took Coco firmly by the ear, the younger mare immediately dancing on the spot, and dragged her around the side of the couch. Carafe got a good look at the blotchy mess on Coco Pommel’s face. Her blushes came out in freckles which were smattered with tears, her trap glistening wet with salty runoff. Carafe pulled her down over the arm of the couch, bending her low enough that her back hooves came off the floor again. Coco didn’t even resist, simply hung there and wrapped her hooves around her face and shook with continued sobs.

Leaving her, Chock-Full Carafe went to her kitchen table and opened the bag Candy had left earlier that day. The advice on how to do the spanking on a grown wasn’t all her sister had given her. Inside the bag was a thick leather strap, jet black and smelling of rubber. Carafe stared at it for a moment, shuddering. Holy cow.

This’ll need careful aiming and would definitely impact like a truck.

She brought the weapon back to the living room. Coco was still positioned, sobbing lightly. Carafe lifted her tail again, draping it over the arm with her. She studied her charge for another couple moments, taking note of the deep pinks and lighter reds already shining on that thin bottom, growing lighter as they travelled into the crack. What really surprised her was how easily Coco was allowing this all to play out. Was she easily bullied? Or…

“Maybe part of ya agrees with all dis, eh? How long have ya needed a really, really good spankin’ to come along, Coco?”

She didn’t reply. Carafe held up the strap, pressing the cool material against the burning cheeks and watching Coco’s entire body seem to cringe away. The older pony told her in a very clear voice to take a deep breath and that it was okay to thrash or scream as loudly as she wanted, because this would fucking hurt.
>>
>>26018077

11/12

Holding Coco by the croup, Carafe swung the strap back and brought it forward. It hit with an almost sickeningly sharp thwack, biting deeply across the middle of the tush. Before Coco had finished howling in reaction, her back hooves curling against each other and the muscles quaking, Carafe had swung it back again. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. Coco Pommel thrashed, indeed. She tried to roll side to side, her soft voice echoing in a crescendo as she screamed out in pain. Three of those smacks hit her in the sit spots, where Carafe had so far avoided.

“I ain’t gonna lie and say I didn’t wanna bash ya head in,” Carafe assured her, watching deep red splotches already appearing on the upper thighs as she gave the cheeks more love with the next three smacks. “But the Manehattan way is we look out for each ottah. ‘Ya mess with one of us, ya mess with all of us.’”

Carafe continued the sonorous lacing, Coco Pommel’s roaring crashing on her eardrums now, but she was still confident the younger mare was hearing her every word. More smacks hit the sitspots and Coco was practically clawing her way forward now, but Carafe’s hoof to her croup was all that was needed.

“I wanna know ya improvin’ yaself, or I'll take liberties and throw ya back over my knee again, capiche?”

Chock-Full Carafe laid the final three whacks in a bit harder, all across the middle, in quick succession. She had even stood up properly to do it, aiming with the other forehoof and swinging with all her might. Then she rolled the strap up in her hooves, feeling it was a job well done.
>>
>>26018113

12/12

“I’m gonna look out for ya, kid. Dat’s my own little promise. I just hope ya ain’t gonna hate on me for all dis, but if ya smarten up, ya might see it’s for the best.”

The burly mare left her to catch her breath again and returned the strap to the bag. In the hallway closet, she took out some spare pillows and a sheet. She didn’t think a young mare oughta walk the streets of Manehattan this late alone… especially with a glowing red bottom that was probably going to end up bruised.

“Ya can sleep here tonight, honey. I’ll be just in the other room if ya need me.”

Coco’s voice was a barely coherent squeak. Carafe leaned in.

“Eh?”

“I’m s-sorry…”

Carafe snorted again, but not unkindly. “I figured dat.”

Coco slowly got off the couch arm, very shaky on her hooves, and turned to collapse against Carafe’s chest. She started to cry all over again. She repeated the apology again, squeezing her tight.

Chock-Full Carafe never really had any experiences with this sorta thing. She might’ve had to take her niece Creme Egg over her lap once or twice years and years ago, and Scorecard more recently, but she never really tried the comforting thing. She compromised by patting Coco’s mane and feeling bewildered.

“Turn on the TV if ya want and get some rest, Coco. We’ll figure out some sorta work schedule tomorrow, when ya had time to sort ya work all out in ya head.”

Coco nodded, wiping her snotty schnoz and thanked her for the hospitality. Carafe rubbed her back for another few moments before leaving the room and going to bed, turning off the sitting room light as she went. She felt… accomplished.
>>
>>26013236
Why would you need twenty consecutive threads about slapping horse asses?
>>
>>26018147

This was fun as shit to do. My original estimate of 12 was a bit conservative, I had to beef the ending a bit. Originally was more awkward, but think this works.

Also regretting not using 'Chock' instead of 'Carafe'. It was too late to change, but I can fix for the other story I mentioned doing. I love this character.

>>26015147
>>26015556
>>26016143
Wonder if the Wonderbutts have stockades?

>>26017659
>It depends. Oho weirds me out some times. horses are practically guaranteed nudity so that makes their images sometimes interesting.

I've had fun working around this little tidbit myself, because pajamas are such a huge fucking turn-on for me. I think it's the idea that a temporary piece of clothing that might supply just a smidgen of defense is being stripped away for purpose of punishment might grant a tiny shred of humilation... idk. When you imagine a little filly knowing it's going to be yanked away just to make it worse, it's kinda hot. Especially since in Equestria, ponies might find it exciting to wear clothing like pajamas around bedtime because they don't get to otherwise.

Gotta reread Price of Pie now, too.
>>
KK I'd love to read it but I have to wait till tomorrow. Looks good.
>>26018166
Of all the threads to complain about.
>during hiatus
>20 threads over ~three years
>4 threads in the last 12 months
Anonfilly got 17 threads done in the space between our #18 and our #19.
>>
>>26018147
Nice fresh content, Krish!
I like this Carafe character, you handle her well and she takes no prisoners
>>
>>26017659
>pretty much nothing is changed but I hope SkyHigh isn't offended.
Nah, I'm not, don't worry. It's pretty amusing desu because I had the thought of Cup Cake and Anon swapping Soarin and Pinkie for another chapter but never got to write it.
Also cute with the little added things like unzipping the uniform. Thought of that too but since I mentioned somewhere at the start he was retired I scrapped that idea.

>>26017875
You know I love this pudgy, grumpy coffee pone of yours and hope there is gonna be a lot more in the furture. the accent really does it for me and the volatile nature of her
>>
>>26018861
>>26019074

Thanks. There's gonna be more if these threads stay alive. MLP is active today, but looks like the spankos aren't home.
>>
>real way to self spank
>>
File: medium.png (377 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
377 KB, 750x600
Relevant, sorta
>>
File: 7684712341323.jpg (61 KB, 487x472) Image search: [Google]
7684712341323.jpg
61 KB, 487x472
>>
File: 1443357714446.gif (183 KB, 400x403) Image search: [Google]
1443357714446.gif
183 KB, 400x403
>>
>>26018294
>Anonfilly

Speaking of
>>
https://www.derpibooru.org/976374?scope=scpef861cf84750c1477e699e7f1f709f7ef2ace0ec8

This really needs a spanking edit. Can someone nonsucky at art make that happen?
>>
File: 12415551.png (120 KB, 556x389) Image search: [Google]
12415551.png
120 KB, 556x389
>>26013236
I'm not into spanking
But I have a better pic of the OP
>>
>>
>>26023541
>better
>lewd expression
pick one
>>
File: 643529.gif (308 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
643529.gif
308 KB, 720x720
>>
any writefag requests?
>>
>>26023900
On that topic I like the anonfilly hybrid image with anonfilly crying at twilights paddling. That's from memory I may have it wrong.
>>26024478
Depends who's asking. New writer? Write something that you love and your enjoyment will shine through.

If this is KK: KK's Act of Kindness has some incredibly hot mommy talk from Fluttershy.
>>26017981
I sneaked a look at part 7 and it's great. I want to sleep otherwise I'd read and probably fap to this. The way you have Coco whine like a filly and Chock be demanding is a good setup for the story and fits Coco well I think.

>>26023541
I'm 90% a no enjoyment person but sometimes I like the kinky stuff too. The "helping the neighbours" story walks along the line between kinky and punishment.
>>
>>26024766
>Write something that you love and your enjoyment will shine through.

Good advice.

>some incredibly hot mommy talk from Fluttershy.

Someone gets it! Mommy and Daddy talk are great.

I wonder if filly Rara ever got to enjoy such a thing?
>>
>>26024478
How about some sort of scenario writing again like for >>26015147 >>26015556

Anyone can easily write a few hundred words of green, you don't have to be one of the major writefags to do so.
Simply lurking and bumping will help no one.
>>
>>26025305

I'd love to see the Soarin one, but I'm no good at writing
>>
>>26025803
This thread began years ago with anons showing up and writing discipline scenarios about all kinds of characters . I always think my writing sucks but it still goes appreciated.
>>
Don't matter if people are bad at writing. Fuck it, this is all for boner! I've been criticised for my 'Mommy-talk' from my Taking Score fic, but you just gotta write what makes your cock twitch. I'm awful at writing abuse. Chock-Full Carafe is a nice alternative to my usual style: a brutally tough no-nonsense spanker above and beyond how I do Candy Mane, my favourite. But maybe it's not the level of abuse people want.

Look at the Blueblood fic. That's LEGENDARY amongst anons and outside of my writing comfort zone. Some anons might not be writing as long as me or DC or SkyeHigh or BlueJay or Pan, but if you love the blood, fucking go for it. Because I can't. My writing dry spells themselves are legendary, but spanking I can manage sometimes.

Anyway, keep this alive for a few hours and I might be able to prepare the shopping-tantrum fic and throw another bone out. If the thread dies but you wanna write something, make another! I always search spanking on the archives (include in the body) and my catalogue filters anything with spanking (in the topic) to the top of the list. So we'll find it, don't worry.
>>
>>26018147
Great story. Going to repeat what I said initially. The way you have Coco whine like a filly and Chock be demanding is a good setup for the story and fits Coco well I think.

>Carafe pulled her tail over her back, just as her sister had instructed, and pinned it down with her forehoof. Coco Pommel squeaked and wiggled her hooves. Carafe was so robust, Coco was completely off the couch, unable to reach the floor and wrapped around the bigger pony's knees.
>“I wanna know ya improvin’ yaself, or I'll take liberties and throw ya back over my knee again, capiche?”
>She might’ve had to take her niece Creme Egg over her lap once or twice years and years ago, and Scorecard more recently
I like how big and controlling you made Chock. And dangling hooves from a powerless filly is always good. Nice use of slang like "schnoz". This is a sleazy story for a sleazy spanker.

>She didn’t think a young mare oughta walk the streets of Manehattan this late alone… especially with a glowing red bottom
Cute & hot mental imagery.

Typo
>spanking on a grown wasn't

>>26024893
>filly Rara
I know you meant Rarity but filly RaRa might be amazing. She and AppleJack were at camp with a bunch of youngsters. Camps are always stuck in the past, so thier corporal punishment policy is probably a long-held tradition for dealing with naughty foals.

>2 weeks at camp
>4 talent show type things
>everypony wants more RaRa after her first performance
>but she started everypony singing at dinner and the crowd wouldn't quiet down in the mess hall
>she gets spanked
>must the show go on?
>even with a red tush?
>first appearence of butt veil?
>>
Page 9->1 to stay vigilant for evildoers
>>
>>26018147
Fantastic story, KK, loved just about every bit of it. Love the strong-armed approach here, it's nice seeing the tougher sort of love especially when Coco is so delightfully submissive.

The one thing that got me kind squicked me is how ready Carafe was going to sue Coco, that got a little too real for me. Threatening to, essentially, derive Coco of her business, money, and ruin her life for an accident (that she would be fairly easily made up for with some charity help / rescheduling from Coco by her own admission) if she doesn't take a spanking instead felt especially mean spirited even for a Manehattanite, and made me more than a bit less than sympathetic for Carafe. Coco deserved to get her ass beat, for sure, but going so far as to menace her with taking her for all she had seemed unnecessary.
>>
>>26026724
>I like how big and controlling you made Chock. And dangling hooves from a powerless filly is always good. Nice use of slang like "schnoz". This is a sleazy story for a sleazy spanker.

Was part of why I found it so fun to write. As soon as I heard that gruff Manehattan voice coming from such a burly broad on the episode, I knew I found me a gem of a character.

> Camps are always stuck in the past, so thier corporal punishment policy is probably a long-held tradition for dealing with naughty foals.

God, and that lovely setup. Would love to see this one myself.

>>26027384
>Love the strong-armed approach here, it's nice seeing the tougher sort of love especially when Coco is so delightfully submissive.

Deliciously is a word I'd use there, too.

>Coco deserved to get her ass beat, for sure, but going so far as to menace her with taking her for all she had seemed unnecessary.

This is fair criticism. I didn't see this from the PoV of a reader. I believe when she was still raging and storming, Chock was all for it, but as the fic went on, I was writing her using it mainly as a scare tactic... I think. Felt that way. If I had to have Coco resist getting her ass beaten raw not that she could, considering Chock is like fucking Gregor Clegane to her, I think Chock would've roared her to hysterical crying, but the pity was too strong by then.

Anyway, won't have fic prepared today, been too busy the last little bit and it's much longer than Coco Pummel. Maybe the next thread when it gets made, I'll keep it ready for that.
>>
>>26027732
Want to make a new thread Feb 5? Can you do it, KK? I'll try to keep this one bumped until I get something written but either way we should plan for the next one.

What's your search strategy? I mostly just search for spank* and it returns all variants on the word.
>>
>>26027732
>I believe when she was still raging and storming, Chock was all for it
That I could sympathize with. She was pissed, we're all quick to jump to conclusions when we're angry.

>but as the fic went on, I was writing her using it mainly as a scare tactic... I think. Felt that way.
Ah, hopefully. By the time she arrived at the diner I would hope she had enough time to cool off. Just using it to intimidate Coco, with no intention to actually follow through, is slightly better to read it as, but, even with that knowledge she still comes across as a tad needlessly extreme since Coco wouldn't know that.

It's kind of weird how strongly that element sits with me, and I've been thinking on why Chock's threats of courtroom drama bothers me while Cake/Cherry threatening to fire their employees if they don't take their spankings doesn't. One thing that makes this fic stand out is it's not a standard superior/subordinate relationship. Like, in other fics where business is affected by the spankee's mistake, such as the Cherry Red or Care & Carelessness, the spankers are their bosses and have every right to make them choose between being let go (which one could potentially interpret as harmful as Coco being hypothetically taken to court) or taking their licks.

In this, though, Chock doesn't really have that same right to force Coco to choose between taking a serious, possibly insurmountable setback or corporal punishment like she was implying she would, being that they were next to strangers beforehand. I believe that's what makes me see her in a slightly less than favorable light, even if she really was just using it as a scare tactic.

>Anyway, won't have fic prepared today, been too busy the last little bit and it's much longer than Coco Pummel. Maybe the next thread when it gets made, I'll keep it ready for that.

Absolutely cannot wait, keep up the fantastic work.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.