[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"He's pretty much useless..." JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: Humdrum.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Humdrum.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>"He's pretty much useless..."
JUST
>>
>>26006403
>"She's a useless OC..."
JUST
>>
Spike's not useless!

He does that thing he does with the letters. I mean, he doesn't do that all that much any more, but he did at one point!
>>
File: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
84 KB, 1000x1000
He looks-HOLY SHIT!

He looks like Skullface!
>>
>>26006437
No he doesn't.
>>
>>26006437

and they said the eyebrow mask was a waste of time
>>
The whole point of that episode was to prove that he isn't useless.
>>
>>26006429
Spike's actual role these days is to give Spikefags something to project their coulda-beens, wish'd-a-beens, and general failed existences onto so they can get angry and blame Hasbro
>>
>>26006469
But he is. He is the Claptrap of MLP, forever doomed to be inferior, unfunny, and treated poorly by all who keep him around.
>>
File: burnsheir10_thumb.png (150 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
burnsheir10_thumb.png
150 KB, 512x384
>>26006469
>my comic books think i'm cool
>>
File: 1422550759678.png (109 KB, 493x535) Image search: [Google]
1422550759678.png
109 KB, 493x535
>>26006469
>implying he didn't literally say it himself.
>>
File: William_Murderf.jpg (35 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
William_Murderf.jpg
35 KB, 300x326
>>26006403
Let's face it,
Spike is about as useful as MurderFace.
>>
>>26006525
Nah, Murderface is actually funny sometimes.
>>
>>26006542
>Spike sings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czY9kWNXDDI in Season 6
>>
>>26006499
Somebody had to slip on the banana peel. They let him save the crystal empire though. That's something.
>>
>>26006403
Spike is Ash Ketchum, introduced as a slightly useless and kinda dumb character that was intended to grow into a more competent and intelligent character but because the head writer was fired the character's development screeched to a halt, doomed to remain in its incomplete state forever.
>>
>>26006555
Trips confirm.
Just pretend that a Bateman pony is to the left, it seems that my GET folder has disappeared.
>>
>>26006644
Tripledubs confirm need of Bateman pony.
>>
Honestly with that attitude Spike kind of deserved to become Humdrum. The entire episode was the world teaching him that he shouldn't call himself or anyone else useless.
>>
>>26006514
I want to cum inside Marygold
>>
>>26006622
Ash can't become a competent trainer because then the series would end, remember pokemon is all about being a master.
>>
Reminder that Tom Spiegel says nothing wrong.
>>
File: 18k1ky40f224ajpg.jpg (71 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18k1ky40f224ajpg.jpg
71 KB, 800x450
>>26006622
>intended to grow into a more competent and intelligent character
>>
>>26006735
Actually the original pitch was that after he lost at the Pokemon League the humiliation would spur Satoshi to actually properly train his Pokemon and he would morph over the second season to become closer to Red, a stone cold bad ass that went around saving the world.

Unfortunately Pokemon exploded in popularity with 10 year old's so the writing staff were told to put the story development on hold and concentrate on shilling moar Pokemon, they kept him perpetually clueless so he could ask "WHO DAT!?" at the start of every episode and fangasm over the latest Pokemon.

Funny how people don't understand /MLP/ and /VP/ get on so well because of the shared pain at being stuck with toy obsessed corporations doing their best to ruin the favorite shows.
>>
>>26006837
That would have been a better pitch.

Then again, I stopped watching the show and playing the games after gold and silver came out. They just didn't appeal to me.
>>
>>26006837
Except /vp/ is full of Gamefreak yes men that actually enjoy everything GF makes and they say the games are great and shit, while they are all lacking stuff for the sake of pumping them out faster just to milk the cow more.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.