[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I just want to make new friends and I want to know what is mlp
My friends told me I must watch that show
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>25987615
Not sure if pic related.
>>
>>25987615
Replying because if this isn't b8 you could probably use help. If you have Netflix, then just search for My Little Pony, most of the episodes are on there. If not, get Adblock and just use dailymotion, between the various users every episode is on there.
>>
>>25987615
Go watch it and stop posting here
>>
>>25987615
How old r u?
>>
>>25987615
Photo seems familiar, dude, where are you from? Also, I assume that Netflix isn't a thing, hell, I think you don't even know what Netflix is. Just torrent the show, or try your luck with your local Muslim pirate DVD vendors, you'd be surprised with what they carry sometimes, if my guess is correct. Lastly, is that seriously a tindahan?
>>
>>25987615
yayponies has all the episodes.
And the show actually doesn't help you make friends, unless you don't know shit about lessons that everybody knows by adulthood, unless they are massively sheltered/have a mental illness.
>>
Weirdest bait. What is this supposed to accomplish?
Anyways the answer is simple. Find a pony you like the look of and masturbate furiously to her or him. Having a trilby helps as you can tip it as you see fit. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TIP A FEDORA because people will think you're some kind of weirdo. If you are a grill, then remove your tampon. You won't need it anymore once you ascend. And finally, If you managed all that, you can watch the show. I recommend S4 E16, a fan favorite.
>>
File: rd sprinkles wrinkled.png (121 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
rd sprinkles wrinkled.png
121 KB, 400x402
>people know a post is bait
>reply to it anyways

Why is this?
>>
>>25987615
Watch the show, like it, then enjoy your Spanish memes.
>>
>>25989241
cuz new
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.