[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If some Korean scientist invented ponies and announced you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1435152300445.png (1 MB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
1435152300445.png
1 MB, 1280x930
If some Korean scientist invented ponies and announced you could preorder your bespoke waifu for 164,000 USD and she'd arrive exactly to your specifications would you be a more productive human?

>magic and flying wouldn't be an option although they'd have the vestigial horn/wings
>>
>>25984544
Better start saving
>>
>>25984708

Would you even try though?
>>
>>25984544
Cool, that should only take me 16 years or so to save up.
>>
>>25984778

Would you change direction for a more earning if it was for horse love though?
>>
>>25984544
if some korean anon made the same thread twice in a row even though the topic has basically no substance or space for an actual discussion to occur, would you reply?
>>
>>25984923

I changed the currency. You do not understand what I have in my basement.
>>
>>25984544
No, they might look like my waifu and behave like my waifu but they'll never be my waifu. for she is a perfect idea, a representation and the pinnacle of purity no punny scientist, even asians, could hope to replicate.

Besides, If my time on /r9k/ has taught me anything, is that some people want to improve, but lack the drive to do so. unless you gave them a magical horse for free to cheer for them they'll still probably wallow in their pitty lacking the drive to work to achieve their goals, if they could, they wouldn't need a magical horse in the first place.
>>
>>25985072

>/r9k/
>thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>25984544

Well, I think so
since I will have to pay all that debt I must be more productive
>>
>>25984544
Only if she acts like in the show and isn't basically just a shell of personality and body that still has the downsides of any common slut.
>>
>>25985631

She'd be shaped by interactions with you. The base would be there. Like from last possible canon input.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.