[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"For me? Oh, anonymous..." >"You are truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>"For me? Oh, anonymous..."
>"You are truly one in a million"
>>
>>25982139
MU

DICK

IN

A

BOX
>>
>>25982139
Everyone deserves some of Kentucky's Fried Chicken, yer highness! I can guarantee to ya that these here chickens were made with my own special recipe, and I each one made with some good ol' bluegrass love.
>>
File: 1366383277369.jpg (26 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1366383277369.jpg
26 KB, 500x371
Yeah, there's at least 999,999 people better than me.
>>
>>25982188
Dubs confirm KFC is made from Bluegrass love.
>>
>>25982139
Well you know I care about you.
>>
>>25982188
I wonder if Mr. Sanders would have killed himself if he saw what KFC has become a staple for.
>>
>>25982219
He saw it change into what it is. It pissed him off, but he couldn't do a thing about it.
>>
>>25982139
You're welcome Mommy.
>>
>>25982139
>Blood seeps into the carpet at the foot of Celestia's throne as you lay down the final burlap sack of assorted human remains
>The throne room is thick with the stench of iron and rot
>The Princess smiles at you, warm as the sun she raises and sets
>Her wings unfurl and flutter anxiously behind her
>She untucks her fore-hooves from beneath her chest and steps down from her throne
>Her golden shoes stain red in the fresh ichor of the last few humans that had been transported to Equestria just one year ago
>All 999,999 of them lay around you, dismembered and bagged by you and you alone
>All at Celestia's order
>She steps toward you, blood sloshing across your own already soaked shoes
>Her muzzle inches toward your face
>"One in a million..."
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1500
>>25982396
Wait...
Why...
Arousal levels rising and falling simultaneously...
My brain cannot handle this.
>>
>>25982396
That's actually pretty sweet
>>
>>25982396
edgy af
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.