[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What the hell? I told you what I wanted for Christmas,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (327 KB, 429x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 429x587
>"What the hell? I told you what I wanted for Christmas, and what did you buy? A fucking book? Are you retarded or something? God, leave me alone!"
>>
>>25981696
Fine. I'll just give the whole collection of Daring Do books back, then.
>>
But you haven't even opened your other gift...
>>
File: God.jpg (120 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
120 KB, 700x544
>>25981696
Listen, you little shit. You're going to read that Bible, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>25981696
Look puzzled, you could have swore you did.
Wait gift was what I gave Twi.
FUCK
Runs over to Twilights house just in time for her to open up the Gryphon dildo in front of her mom and dad.
>>
>>25981744
Sunset, pls.
>>
>>25981723
>unzips dick
>>
>>25981833
Nigga what
>>
File: Colonel Sanders looking around.jpg (103 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Sanders looking around.jpg
103 KB, 1200x1200
>>25981696
I guess some people just don't like there chicken made the hard way. Go ahead then, Dash. Throw it away. It's not your fault you can only appreciate the easy way.
>>
File: 1344633125308.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1344633125308.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>25981696
>you ungrateful lil SHIT
>>
"Oh no, rainbow. This isn't just any book."
>"The fuck do you mean"
"It's a book about you!"
>anon shows the title of the book, called "What is rainbow dash?"
>anon flips through the pages, with each page having a different insult.
>examples include
> "Rainbow dash is a cunt."
>"Rainbow dash is worst pone"
> And "Rainbow dash is a massive slut"
>>
>>25981696
>Rainbow doesn't want to look like a egghead in front of her friends.
>Only Anon knows she likes the daring do books.
>Rainbow thanks anon and apologizes later once her friends are gone.
>>
File: jesus in his natural habitat.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1800) Image search: [Google]
jesus in his natural habitat.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1800
>>25981744
>>
>>25981696
Alright, you listen here, you rainbow haired cunt. Christmas isn't about getting all the fucking presents you want. It's about spending time with your loved ones and appreciating their company. If they want to give you something for it, fine. That's their choice. No matter what they get you, you should be gracious and accept that gift. They didn't HAVE to get you anything. Didn't your mother teach you any fucking manners?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.