[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
In this thread, follow anon, a human-turned-colt who has found himself in Equestria, adopted as the son of none other than Discord, spirit of chaos.

Last thread >>25922298

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
>>25978980
ty anon
>>
did you assholes let the thread fall of the board
>>
4th
>>
>>25979331
Yes, fucking cunts
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>25979331
I can't do all of the work.

I got a life.
>>
>page 9
>8 posts

Threads dead.
>>
WE BUMP NOW
>>
File: 1431284300021.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2186) Image search: [Google]
1431284300021.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2186
>anon and chryssi bonding over horrific world ending schemes
going to be the best of friends
>>
>>25978980
discord is Duckolding
>>
>>25984392
The thing is. Anon plan would work like a charm
>>
>>25985083
The only problem is that he needs to lose part of himself in the process.
>>
>>25985114
So he would actually become Big Boss
>>
bump for anon
>>
Are you going to be coming to us half dead again Erf?

Don't die
>>
HA HA!
Finally got Mario Maker. Time to see if Erf's boasting about his levels is actually true
>>
>>25987003

Also bump before I go and play Erf's levels
>>
I feel like Erf really, really likes super meat boy
>>
>>25986729
no, i'm feeling better now. gonna keep my jackets on for extra warmth. i'm just depressed. I almost got a coaching at work but my shift manager bailed me out (not the dept. manager) because it was partially her fault that things weren't done yesterday. But, it has been told to me that if the truck comes even 5 minutes before i have to go. i need to unload the eggs and put them up even if it takes me an hour or two after my shift.

So, yeah....whatever
>>
>>25988350
i can no doubt guess you played "Bowser's Furnace 3"

I made that level like that actually because i felt i didn't do enough with the saw blades (or moving platforms in general) in my other stages
>>
>>25988616
you got really shitty working conditions
>>
>>25988642
it pays decent though. a man has to work so they can eat. And so i work.
>>
>>25988624
Indeed I played that and the Bowser Jr last stand or whatever it was called. I left you a comment, change that background, projectiles blend in too easily with the bright background
>>
>>25988723
you know i can't make the background darker right?
>>
>>25988802
I only have like 6 hours with the game since I bought it today, can't you chage it to the undergorund?
>>
>>25988830
it'd ruin the aesthetic of the level. if you don't like it. i have other levels you can try. or it could be your tv because on my wii u screen. i can see the spiny shots just fine
>>
>>25988914
I liked it, I was just pointing out a flaw. The last "surprise" made me laugh you cheeky cunt
>>
File: 1403755403613.jpg (57 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1403755403613.jpg
57 KB, 768x576
>>25988951
alot of my levels have flaws unfortunately (a few i just can't seem to fix). and yeah, dat ending. i bet you thought you were dead, huh?
>>
>>25988981
Maybe, but I was laughing too hard to get worried
>>
Sorry about the last thread dying.
I feel kinda responsible for not bumping before going to bed and waking up (I hit those really odd hours).
>>
>>25984392
I don't know if nukes would be he right option for Anon's world domination plan. He'd have to deal with the fallout afterwards. I don't think Anon would love be trapped in a fallout equestria setting he caused. Be a little morte creative Erf, that magic horn's limit is imagination. It's not like ponies can even defend themselves against even 70 year old military tanks and planes. Pull something really fear mongering like a super virus that only affects ponies who don't have the antidote or a self repairing battle droid army similar to those in terminator but as ponies. Or if you want something similar to a nuke fear effect, a giant laser death beam satalite in space or something like rods from god: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo

Or you know, pull something out of starship troopers since you're going to make humanity seem like a bunch of space insect exterminators when he shows Chrysalis to documentary.
>>
"Well, humans aren't as black and white as ponies in that sense."
>You smirk, feeling well accomplished in your evil thoughts.
"We can think the cruelest things imaginable and still be good guys. And we have the tools. If you knew the kinds of things humans have really done. I bet even your stomach would churn"
>"I'd like to know an example. I don't want you hanging on to the assumption that I have a weak stomach"
"I dunno, you might not like it."
>Chrysalis chuckled at that, she found it humorous that in her eyes, you were protecting her from something possibly grotesque. "Anon, Anon. I am the Queen of the Changelings. I'm sure whatever you have to say, I can handle it."
>...oh boy, she asked for it.
"Well, then....imagine being tied to a chair. Now, this human that has you tied is really sick. gets off on the sickest kinds of torture. Imagine the first thing he decides to do is smack you around, hit you a few times with a club, just to get you tenderized. Then, he starts cutting off your hair...or mane in this case. Paying no care if he accidentally stabs or nicks you. Once he's done, he shows you your new look on a mirror. Laughing at your humiliation..."
>"Sounds like the usual so far, no different from any other cruelty I've heard of."
"Just wait, just wait. Anyway, after he's done with that. He decides to get sharp, rusty pins. And start sticking them in your most sensitive areas. right through your hooves, your butt, even the genitals. He doesn't care."
>Chrysalis cringes "...ok, that's a little much. What's even the point of that? To get information?"
>You give her a dark look "For fun"
>>
>>25989231
What about the chinese torture. Letting you on a chair with a single water drop going on for days until it pierces your skull
>>
>>25989204
Mouth and hoof is called the disease that would kill the ponies. Look it up
>>
>>25989231
"And if you think that's bad. Do you want to know what we do to bugs?"
>"...am I going to regret saying yes?" Chrysalis was morbidly curious, but she's never heard of this much cruelty before. She could be cruel, but it was for the purpose of either food gathering or just mocking her enemies.
"Maybe, how do you feel about them being burned alive under a microscope or having their feelers slowly torn off. Or being sprayed with a compound that melts them outside in."
>"...for fun?" Chrysalis did NOT like that at all
>You nod "For fun, or just when we think they are annoying. But you'll learn more when we watch that documentary"
>Chrysalis couldn't believe these words had come out of your mouth. She began to wonder if you were actually going to do these things. and your bumbling was just an act. "..I...suppose. Anon, here's a question for you. Are you actually planning on doing any of this? or are you just telling me all this because that's the topic of our conversation. Because that's all just. Well, I've lived a long time. And I've not heard of such cruelty. The closest I've heard is of Sombra's rule over the crystal ponies...and even that is tame compared to that."
"Just talking, I have no intention on betraying my friends..."
>Chrysalis let out a slightly audible sigh of relief, one you caught. Was she worried?
"Is that a note of relief I heard?"
>You chuckle
"Were you afraid I was some evil mastermind working discord over until i could get the power I need to destroy Equestria?"
>>
>>25989352
goddammit, my system crashed
>>
>>25989352
>"No, I can still sense your emotions you know? I was just making sure my senses weren't betraying me. But, good work. I no longer want to have this conversation because there's nothing more to discuss." She claps with her hooves, not even sarcastically. She was both impressed, and creeped out. She just didn't admit it. "you clearly have a mind for evil. But, I hope you know that if you ever actually tried anything. I'd be the one to destroy you."
"Isn't that what a good guy would do?"
>Chrysalis shakes her head "You misunderstand. I'd wait until you summon up your bombs. Sneak up, destroy you, and then use your plan to subjugate everypony. Without actually setting them off. I do want princesses under my control."
"Ahhhh, but you do realize you have to be careful with those bombs right? They are super powerful. Also, since I know you'd try to destroy me. I'd have to destroy you first."
>"Ha! As if! I'd destroy you before you destroy me!"
"My horn trumps yours"
>You both started to stare eachother down.
>"you're too soft to use it to destroy me. I don't think you'd be able to handle your own work. Hence the bombs, out of sight, out of mind"
"I could just make you my slave then!"
>"I think you'd be my slave before I became yours, you're simply too easy"
"My horn trumps your glowy eyes!"
>Chrysalis growls "You can't just use your horn for everything you know, and given the hypothetical, you wouldn't see me coming and then i would DESTROY you."
>You stick your tongue out at her then snicker
"except I can use these hypothetical as a previous conversation we had to know you'd try to overthrow me and then i'd just destroy you. And then make all your children my slaves. Bam! Human trumps bug!"
>>
>>25989784
NO I'LL DESTROY YOU FIRST
NO I WILL
This is too funny
>>
>>25989784
Or use a bioweapon, like anthrax
>>
>>25989803
>"I thought I left a sick human and a changling queen, not two quibbling foals."
>>
>>25989784
>"If that's the case then I could simply sneak up on you before you can do anything because I already knew about the hypothetical, and then crush you beneath my hooves before you saw it coming"
>"Then I would know about that and then sneak up on you, and whammo! Magic Blast to the face!"
>"Then I would know that you'd be sneaking up on me, so instead I'd be waiting for you. And then you'd be no more once my hive converges on you from all directions!"
"Well, not if I knew beforehand that they would be doing that! And since I do know. That means I could attack you from afar! a satellite strike!"
>"Satellite strike? I don't even know what that is. And even then....." A thought occurred to Chrysalis as she thought up her next attack "...We'll be doing this forever, We're at a hypothetical stalemate Anon."
"It seems we are, it...seems..we...are"
>You both stare at each other. Silently for a moment or two.
>Then Chrysalis smiles at you "I like you Anon, enough that if I ever do manage to escape from here with my children and recontinue our efforts of conquering Equestria. I think I'd actually offer you a place in my hive."
>That actually makes you smile, because it seemed like some sort of progress to you. Even if she was putting down the fact that she'd be conquering the world for that to happen.
"You know, if I ever become evil for some reason. Eh, sure why not. I wouldn't mind partnering up with another villain and trying my hoof at doing bad things. Of course, it'd never happen. Discord wouldn't let it"

sorry, internet went down.
>>
>>25990380
>"You'd let him influence your choice? Sad, I think you'd make an excellent partner of sorts. With some proper training. I don't think having craters the size of mountains would do any of us any good."
>No, that's not really it. Even with Discord being against it, while probably internally for it. You couldn't bring yourself to actually hurt any innocent pony. They are just too cute.
"No, it's just not in me. I can think up being as evil as possible. But, I don't want to be evil. There's too many good ponies in this world. And my friends, well. I don't think I could handle the guilt of hurting them"
>Chrysalis sighed, that was disappointing to hear. She had thought that maybe there was a side of you that would be willing to help her. Even help her escape. But she knew she couldn't tempt you, she could feel it in you. The only way she could is if she could fully bring you under her control. And at this time, she didn't want to do that. She really had grown a little respect for you. "Well, I suppose playing the part of "happy little" colt would get you settled into such a pointless ideas. You're not tired at all from acting all good and nice? It doesn't get sickening? I would think that somewhere in your mind that it would torture you having to restart your life from such a young age. I know it'd drive me insane if I had to be a normal pony child."

internet went down....again...
>>
>>25990572
Fanfuckingtastic....
>>
>>25990632
Shit internet strikes again?
>>
>>25990698
Yep....

If its not one thing...
>>
>>25990572
>>25990632
so how bout dat prewritin'
>>
>>25991773
Hah
>>
>>25991773
That's for losers
>>
>>25990572
Pfft.
Chance at a second life with all the knowledge and experience from before?
Sign me up!
>>
>>25990632
Why do you have third world internet brah?
>>
anon really needs to ask discord to snap a gaming rig from his old world to keep him and the changelings entertained in their downtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzCFXIBrFP8
>>
>>25994781
>>25993775

it's just comcast being a shit as usual. in anycase. it came back up hours ago apparantly. So aslong as my system doesn't crash or the internet doesn't fuck up again. it should be fine. in anycase. due to cut hours and the fact i have overtime. i will take the time to pastebin this miniscule shit.

and then tonight. we should be back on schedule
>>
>>25995421
Woo
>>
File: Welcome, faggot.png (256 KB, 1300x921) Image search: [Google]
Welcome, faggot.png
256 KB, 1300x921
>>25995421
>comcast a shit
>>
>>25995421
yay
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
Yo Erf, your Donkey Kong Jr level is great and in my opinion is your best one overall. Also the Mario puzzler level was made to troll the player, wasn't?
>>
>>25999578
the donkey kong level I made with three sections in mind. Jungle, cave, and an underwater section. I thank you for the compliment. And yes, the puzzle stage is very difficult. but a friend of mine found a way to break it.
>>
>>25990572
"Nope, why would it be? it's relaxing. Ponies generally like me. I get a powerful horn and got a cool grappling hook. And best of all, mare's think I'm cute"
>"And yet, despite you being a perverted little colt. You never make a move. Why is that I wonder? Scared?"
>Scared? no..sorta. It's more that you are in the body of the child.
"Too young, you know that. Don't try to spin it into me being a coward. I mean, if you want. I wouldn't mind a little f-"
>"Don't even think about it. I'm way out of your league when it comes to going that far. Cuddling? Sure, as long as I get something out of it. Otherwise....no"
>Welp, no way you'd ever actually get any poon from her.
"Alright, alright, fine fine....so uh. Now that I've revealed my evil plan that'd I never do. I think it's your turn. What evil plans did you have in queue. Any good ones?
>"Only one, because it's pretty obvious the one I had in using you to gain control of Discord was impossible from the very start."
>You shrug, yeah, that was never going to work. Discord, whether you really was his son or not. probably wouldn't have bent anyway.
"What is it? A revenge plan against Twilight and her friends?"
>Chrysalis laughed, a malicious and mocking laugh at the very words you spoke. "A revenge plan? That's very funny. A revenge plan after having time to properly meditate on my past failures would be stupid. No, instead it's a plan based on what I'm best at. Infiltration and infestation"
"You mean like at Canterlot? I mean, it worked. But, I gotta ask. How many times did you fail before Canterlot due to you getting cocky?"
>>
>>26000780
Not that is difficult, I think that in that regard is ok. I mean more of the sound effects like the P-Block and the laughs when you miss the last door jump
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYsI7PSZOao
>>
>>26001240
>"I never failed before Canterlot. I didn't have to deal with a gigantic, love fueled, inescapable explosion of magic in my previous campaigns."
>You would again point out that would never happen if she didn't get all cocky. But you won't, you didn't want to agitate her.
"Ok, I'll give you that. But, if it's the same plan you always do. Then I don't think you need to explain it to me. You go in, pretend to be somepony else, hive comes in, and you conquer everything from the inside. It's not really creative. I thought you'd have something more interesting."
>Chrysalis thought that was a pretty ignorant comment. So what if it was uncreative? The point to her that it would work. "Don't be an idiot. Sure it's not creative. But it works, besides. I wouldn't be taking some no name town. No, I'd be after bigger game. And of course, by that, I mean Princess Twilight Sparkle herself."
>Wait huh? you thought she said this wasn't a revenge plan.
"Uhhh, so it IS a revenge plan? Chrysalis, just to let you know. Twilight suspecting you the first time in Canterlot wasn't a fluke. She's sort of got these paranoid tics and stuff. I don't think this plan would work. She'd probably figure it out sooner or later."
>Chrysalis tapped her forehead with her hoof, annoyed that you'd just make an assumption before she even said what the plan was. "Anon, do you mind not talking until after I'm done. It just makes you look like an idiot."
>You try to explain to her, calmly, your opinion.
"Hey, I'm just saying. She's so paranoid she almost ruined Ponyville herself once, which..."
>You laugh at the irony of it.
"Which funny enough, if you came and took over right there and then. You'd probably be able to suck up so much excess love you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.. You could then t-"
>Chrysalis was just staring at you, a hard, dissatisfied, aggravated stare.
"....uhm, I mean."
>"Anon...will you kindly shut up. I politely listened to you and I expect the same courtesy"
>>
>>26001373
oh that, yeah. that was part of it. though, if you are looking for a difficult stage. Escape Hyrule Castle is right up your alley.
>>
>>26001493
What
The
Fuck
Was
That
?
>>
>>26001528
>mnnn, maybe you were being a little too outspoken. But yeesh, you just saw the funny irony in it. You thought she might get interested and ask about what happened. Guess not.
"Alright, alright..I was just trying to bring up something I thought would make you laugh"
>Chrysalis nodded, half rolling her eyes in disbelief of anything you had to say about the subject making her laugh. But she didn't continue just yet. "You're going to let me finish?"
>You nod slowly. You really didn't mean to agitate her. But of course, you had to consider that she probably doesn't realize that this conversation is supposed to be a fully friendly, albeit evil, conversation.
>"Good. So yes, it does involve Twilight Sparkle, but it's not revenge. It's just the fact that she happens to be unlucky enough to reside in a town that I KNOW is brimming with love. The plan itself is simple. Given that I doubt Twilight Sparkle has no actual diplomatic skills. I would become an ambassador of a far off, unknown kingdom that had been destroyed due to harsh conditions and lack of crops. Knowing enough about Twilight to know that she'd never turn down somepony in need. She would no doubt give me a room in her castle while I get the rest of my "subjects" into Ponyville to reside in until plans can be made to help us find a new home. Of course...we would already be right in the middle of it."
>Interesting, what's even more interesting to you is that Chrysalis was right about Twilight's shitty diplomacy abilities. She had trouble with the yaks, and for fucks sake. She needed Pinkie to help her with Moon Dancer. This plan could very well work.
"Go on"
>>
>>26001752
>"Well, the rest is obvious. Once we have settled in. We'd wait until nightfall. And then, we strike. We capture, imprison, and take what we want from the ponies while I personally deal with the foolish princess herself. Before dawn, Ponyville and all that inhabits it would be ours! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
>Chrysalis just started laughing out of nowhere, a mad maniacal laughter. Floating upwards while she spreads her hooves.
>what the fuck was that all about.
>You just stare at her, this was oddly prtety cute. But that was probably due to the maid outfit.
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She looked down at you while she laughed, and then started to realize how silly she must look. She usually did this on her private planning time. She always got excited when she came up with a good plan. She'd either sing or laugh. And she usually didn't have an audience for it. "Hahaha....ha....hmmm.......hmmm...."
>Chrysalis calmly floated back down onto the bed and cleared her throat "Yes..it's a very good plan. No mess, no destruction, just a new home and plenty of food. That is how you make a proper plan. Yes, you could destroy your enemies. But it takes a special mind to be able to actually make them useful to you. Consider this a lesson if you ever decide to join me."
>>
>>26001802
She forgets about the ther three princesses and Discord
>>
>>26001802
>Yes..it's a very good plan. No mess, no destruction, just a new home and plenty of food. That is how you make a proper plan. Yes, you could destroy your enemies. But it takes a special mind to be able to actually make them useful to you. Consider this a lesson if you ever decide to join me.
Never you fucking Xenos. GRACE YOUR EYES WITH THE EXTERMINATUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
>>
>>26001802
>But you don't say anything to that. Instead, you really wanted to ask about the whole laughing thing. That was just.....what?
>"Anon? Surely you have something to say" She was expecting some sort of intelligent answer from you, then she got an idea, an idea that made her smile, as she arrogantly thought that perhaps her plan was too genius. "Or are you speechless at how great my plan is."
"uhhhh......actually I was wondering why you laughed like that. I mean, you're not getting cabin fever are you?"
>"Cabin what? I have no such disease...you know what?!" Chrysalis instantly got angry with you, she didn't like the fact that you called attention to her crazy laughter. "Why did I even bother. You're incapable of understanding the intricacies of espionage,stealth, and trickery. You'd never be able to sew the seed of deception like I can."
>was she really just trying to call you dumb because you brought up her luaghing? Now who was being childish.
"Actually, I do understand. And like before, there are some major flaws in your plan."
>"oh ho" Chryslais let out a sarcastic titter "Well then mister "I'm a human therefore i'm eviller", tell me my flaws. So I can tell you how wrong you are in painstaking detail"
>>
>>26001954
Your plan sucks and so do you
>>
Just a reminder that /ss/ with Anon Colt will be a thing
Soon
As soon as I get free days and some ero ideas
>>
>>26002239
Watch porn, m8
>>
>>26002250
One thing is watching porn and other thing is reading porn
>>
>>26001954
>Oh really, she's gonna let you actually call out the flaws? You didn't know if you should actually proceed. But then you remember she can't do shit to you. and if she wants to treat this a little more serious than it should be. Then fine, let's do it.
"Well first, how are you going to repel an eventual attack from the other princesses?"
>"That's simple, by the time they attack. I'll have gathered enough love from all those poor worried ponies that were trying to accommodate us. If I could defeat Celestia before, then I can again. Especially with my hive on my side. We're more than capable of defeating the other three princesses."
>You doubted it, but you had no way of knowing how much power she would actually gain from acting like she lost a home. But still... There was one other thing.
"Uhhhhh, even then. Did you forget a certain detail?"
>Chrysalis assumed you meant of her current condition. "Anon, I thought we were assuming that I wasn't trapped here."
"No no, that's not it. But it does have to do with who lives here. How exactly do you plan to deal with Discord. It's not like you can just zap him like you could the princesses."
>"Why would he care? I honestly don't believe for a second that he actually became good and chained himself to friendship. If you had known him from before Anon, you would think he was a completely different Draconeequs. Just look at what happened with Tirek, I had heard that he flipped sides when it came to him."
"That's because he didn't have a full grasp on friendship yet. And yeah, sure. Maybe he might not care about what you're doing at first. But the moment you hurt "The yellow one". You're done. He will crush you like a...well...a bug."
>"Do you really think so?" Chrysalis couldn't fully believe it. "Do you really think he actually cares about that pony? I think he just keeps an act up with her because he doesn't want to be turned back to stone."
>>
>>26002337
>You could argue that she was dead wrong, but instead. you'd take this a different angle.
"Let's assume you're right. Let's assume he doesn't care and he let's you just take over. You do realize you have another problem, right?"
>"If you mean you, I'd also like to assume that you weren't around. My plan didn't take account for an inter-dimensional visitor."
>You shake your head, you didn't mean yourself.
"Nope, I'm still on Discord. Which brings me to your problem. Discord would destroy your plans irregardless of if he was good or bad."
>"And why would he? He would have plenty of other places to go and wreak havoc. He might even thank me for liberating him."
>Nope, dead wrong.
"Chrysalis, I know you've lived a long time. But I've lived with Discord, and I've seen how he is via my TV. If he was still a bad guy. He would make you his pet just because you were making yourself the center of attention. He's not going to let anypony take his limelight. No matter what, you'd be screwed. There's a reason he was sealed up, he doesn't care who you are. You're nothing but a playtoy to him. And if you take his attention away, then he'll just torture you until you either break or he gets bored. You're plan is terrible because Discord, good or bad, wouldn't let you have it."
>"......." Chrysalis had nothing to say to that, she heavily thought. "...Then can we assume that he isn't present?"
>Haha! what's this now. It seemed Chrysalis was faltering on her own set of plans. Did she really think Discord would just leave her be?
>>
>>26002337
>Discord is actually listening to the whole thing
>>
>>26002467
>Then can we assume that he isn't present?"
Then she has to deal with glim glam and her time travel shenanigans, Sombra's potential return, and the crystal heary
>>
>>26002467
Awwww anon squashed Chrysi bug heart
>>
Just had a brilliant idea.
Any drawfags want to take a request?
>>
>>26002467
" Come on Chrysalis, all that boasting and your fumbling right now.You can't just change things to suit your needs because things wouldn't go your way otherwise. Isn't that....kind of childish?"
>You noticed Chrysalis's eye twitch as she stood up on the bed and loomed over you "Did you just say I was acting....childish?"
>you stare right back, at first you were intimidated. But you knew....you knew. You had nothing to worry about. So you begin to smirk
"You're the one who likes to change into a bug filly, toots"
>"YOU IMPERTINENT SLUG! YOU WANT CHILDISH?! THEN I'LL TANTRUM RIGHT ONTO YOUR FACE! TAKE THIS!"
>Chrysalis brings her hoof right above your face. And brings it crashing down onto your face.
>Of course, with the magic of the house still in place. She goes flying from the bed and smack into a wall, sliding down from it slowly.
>Geez, you didn't expect her to lose her cool so damn fast. Poor girl, she definitely was more edgy due to being stuck in the house. You knew she had the cabin fever. Why else would she partake in this conversation with you?
>You crawl to the end of your bed, dragging your half cocoon blanket from your lower body with you. You then reach your hooves out to the edge and pull yourself up so you can look at the fallen bug queen.
>>
>>26002581
"Chrysalis? You ok?"
>You intended to be smug. But instead you were worried, that was a damn hard hit. And you didn't know if Discord accounted for broken necks.
>Chrysalis blew some of her mane out of her face and looked up at you. "Yes....I'm just having an internal crisis right now."
>She just stared up to the ceiling. Unmoving. "....I can't believe I'm stuck here. Even when he lets me out...I'll still be stuck here."
>......awww
"Hey, it's not so bad. You got a good home now. Nothing to worry about really. And you got a food source. And you got all your hive with you."
>Chrysalis just continued to stare at the wall. Her wings flittered, despite her not actually moving. "....but what's the point. I'm at the mercy of that fool. my desire to rule Equestria has been utterly destroyed. I'm nothing but a toy now."
>oh god....she was looking more depressed by the second. Hitting the wall like that must have made her realize how futile it was to actually try anything malicious.
"Hey...come on. Don't be like that. Maybe if you act good and nice, Discord will let you have more freedom."
>"...If you both hadn't caused my hive to be sealed in the first place, then I wouldn't be in this mess."
>Chrysalis slowly turns her head towards you, her expression near expressionless, but still filled with sorrow. "I really do want to destroy you"
>Well, that wasn't good. She probably meant it too. But she was so hopeless that she couldn't even act enthuses about crushing you. Poor thing.
"I know you do, here...give me a second."
>"Whatever..." She just continued to stare at the ceiling.
>>
>>26002629
Is it going to be the big D?
>>
>>26002629
>You wiggle out of your blanket cocoon and hop off the bed. You didn't know if you should be doing this. But...
>You carefully walk up to her side. and like a small cat. Curl up and cuddle into it.
>Chrysalis turned her head to you. Confused by your actions. "What are you doing?"
"What's it look like. I'm cuddling up with you and being all carey. You don't want an extra snack?"
>Yeah, you felt sorry for her. Enough that you didn't even want to insult her further. She wasn't you. She didn't want to live here. And a bug pony like her probably doesn't do well being kept in captivity. She's probably never even had anyone feel bad for her like this. Atleast...not while she was in her normal form. You'd even be willing to let her drain you a little if it made her feel better and helped with the friendship. You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to try. Even if you did sort of lie about wanting to reform her.
>Chrysalis just turned her head however "I don't need your pity, just leave me here to sulk...alone"
>Nope, just like she played the cute filly bug for you. you were going to try the reverse, and be the cute colt that everyone tells you you are.It'd be fun. She'd probably find it annoying, but how long could she resist until she gave in and started feeding?
>You got up on your backlegs and put yourself right on her tummy. The feeling was odd. it was warmer there than anywhere else on her body, her green chitin must give off warmth, even through the outfit. And then you resumed your cuddling.
>"Will you stop? I refuse to drain your love on the account that it's pity. Why don't you just go and torment somepony else?"
>You climb higher onto her,,and look at her face. God, she was in such despair. So you reach your hoof. and give her a gentle boop on the nose.
"You got a cute nose, you know that?"
>"And you've got an annoying everything. Why don't you act your age?"
"Because this is my age"
>>
>>26002706
>Chrysalis looked at you, and then narrowed her eyes "You know what I mean"
>But you only answer back by giving her a kiss on the nose. and then giving her a happy smile.
>She doesn't even react physically, she just continued to speak in a deadpan voice"Are you insane?....I thought you didn't want to be drained."
"I didn't, but I had time to recover and think it over more rationally. You said you're my friend right?"
>".....I guess"
"Then I trust you, evil or not. A friend is still a friend."
>Chrysalis sighed and looked at the ceiling "You're so naive. You do realize that if I had a chance to betray you in trade of my freedom. I wouldn't hesitate, right?"
>You roll off her belly and walk up to her neck, you position yourself, and rest your neck on hers. and settle yourself down in a restful position.
"I do, but I bet if we became better friends. We'd...."
>Chrysalis cuts you off "I'd still betray you...I wouldn't care"
"Ahh..but that's the thing. I think you would. Maybe not enough to give up your freedom, but you'd probably destroy me painlessly to spare me the pain."
>Chrysalis's voice began to have a little emotion into it. a bit of amusement in it. "That's very morbid. Makes me wonder what really goes on in that head of yours."
"Things...I'm not a pony. I'm capable of thinking of a whole load of things, both evil and good."
>"So you've said...." Chrysalis started laughing all of a sudden, and then calmed down. She had a funny thought. "How insane....I want to see you befriend somepony like Sombra. I really would. I'd pay to see somepony like him actually have a friend."
>hmm? Now that's curious.
"How much do you know about Sombra?"
>>
>>26002706
>"Because this is my age"
Anoncolt, ya cheeky cunt, I'll give ya that one.
>>
>>26002760
>befriend somepony like Sombra
Is this foreshadowing?
>>
>>26002760
>Chysalis chuckled again, she didn't know if she was going insane or not. But she now felt, for real. That she was having a bonding moment with you. and it was driving her nuts. She just wouldn't admit it. "Sombra? hmmm, not the kind of pony that works well with others. I met with him a few times. The first few times was for an alliance. But he was so arrogant in our meetings. I still remember his words.. "You're kind is useless to me, you're not even worth fooling into an alliance just to be betrayed later when I'm done with you."
"Wow, I guess if you were part of some alliance though. That you'd had been sealed up with him, so you kind of dodged the bullet there....but. I thought you didn't really team up with other bad guys."
>"I don't, I was going to use him to further my own conquest. He was too powerful to just leave on his own."
>You chuckle
"Well, that's ironic isn't it?"
>"hush.....anyway. Sombra only ever held one banquet, he invited me, and many other unseemly types to his castle only once. As it turned out, it wasn't the kind of party we were expecting."
"What? was it a trap?"
>"If only, he did it to boast that not even we would be safe from his eventual rule. I find that more insulting than a trap. Of course, a few attacked him right there and then. Those that did found themselves turned to crystal and thrown out of his kingdom. He didn't even find them fit for his garden."
"...wow, now that's fucking ruthless. What I knew of Sombra, he just seemed like a generic villain."
>>
>>26002842
>"Maybe in your world. But he was actually fairly intelligent. I knew about how he hid the Crystal Heart. I didn't know where it was, nor did I care to find it since the princesses had went to deal with him. But for it to be found after his return? I detest saying this. But I will give it to Twilight Sparkle, the fact she managed to find it using dark magic was something I would have never expected....and you will never tell anypony I said that. Or else I will roll you on the ground for hours on end. Not like I have much else to do."
"I won't tell anypony. As your friend, I will keep any secret you tell me."
>"Even from Discord?"
>You lift your head and nod
"Mhmm, even from him......unless you plan to do something TO him or my friends. Can only go so far when it comes to you and me. You understand right?"
>Chrysalis sighs "I don't, but I'll keep that in mind....anyway. It's probably a good thing Sombra is gone anyway. He was nopony's friend, and he was far worse than Tirek. Tirek is only a threat if you actually let him get that powerful. Sombra was so powerful that the only thing that could really stop him is the crystal heart."
"And it did. He's gone. Which you're right. It's probably for the best. I could only imagine what Equestria would be like if he had his way."
>"I don't need to imagine. I saw what his empire was actually like. If he conquered the world. It'd just be his empire multiplied by one hundred. a wasteland of horror and despair. And not the kind a changeling could handle.....hmmm.."
"What's the matter?"
>You noticed she sighed, and went back to just staring blankly at the ceiling.
"....I feel better..."
>...woah.
"You do? really?"
>"Mhmmm..I don't know what it is. But I don't feel.....so much hopelessness as I did before."
>...hey..that actually sounded great. You actually felt proud that you helped, and glad that she was feeling better.
>>
>>26002881
"That's awesome Chrysalis, see? Is it so bad having a friend?"
>"No...I suppose not. infact....."
>Chrysalis quickly rose up as your head slides off her neck and hits the floor. Before you even realize what's going on, she put her hoof gently on your side and rolls you onto your back.
>I think I will take you up on your offer" She licked her lips as she looked down at you with a smile.
>......well shit

and thats all for the night.
>>
>>26002881
>"I feel better"

goddammit. that was meant for Chrysalis.
>>
>>26002893
http://pastebin.com/RzQx0vfu

>>26002766
I liked writing that, I thought it was clever.

>>26002776
not everything is foreshadowing. It's just me adding some worldbuilding into Sombra since the comics suck. Yeah, I know my explanation makes him more one dimensional. But given what we know about him. That's pretty much how he is. some characters are just that way.

and in my story canon, he'd never EVER befriend Anon, no matter what. Same with Tirek.
>>
>>26002893
Nice job Erfy. Good as always. Love ya.
>>
>>26002893
then the blowjob starts
>>
Great chapter Erf!
>>
>>25978980
yo
>>
>>26003462
I actually thought that at first
>>
>>26002893
I loved this chapter. This chapter was fucking great.
9/10 erf
>>
>>26003462
No, he gets a holejob
>>
>>26003462
With teeth
>>
>>26006611
bump
>>
>>26006611
Lots of nice digits there
>>
>>26006611
i would separate her clit from her vagina
>>
PAGE 8 BUMPU。
>>
I can't help but think Chrysalis would like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M
>>
>>26009485
Bump
>>
>>26002893
HA HA TIME FOR /ss/
>>
I want to cum inside this discord r63'd
>>
>>26011000
But we don't have Eris in any of the three stories that are going on
>>
Got to wonder if the offer she's thinking of is a love snack for fooling around.
Maybe both!
>>
>>26010739
>>26011308
niggas...
>>
Barnp
>>
I have to ask, where's Erf. I want to see if we are going the /ss/ route
>>
>>26012211
I'm here. I'm in deep thought. Trying to think of a way to proceed
>>
>>26012241
Chrysalis takes a little of anon but doesn't pull it any more because muh friendship. Anon feels tired and falls asleep, then we get a new day
>>
>>26012241
Don't go /ss, it will ruin the heart of the story.

One way can be a moderately uncomfortable, but worked to be humorous, forced drain. Maybe Chrissy keeps him pinned and pulls on different emotions watching him spaz out and berate hin while Anon is pissed trying to keep it together and come back with good counter arguments.

Other way is a feelsey legit cuddle session where Anon talks about getting comfortable, what love feels like when cuddling, talks about how he feels when thinking about Fluttershy.
>>
>>26002893
>Before you even realize what's going on, she put her hoof gently on your side and rolls you onto your back.
>You immediately use your hind legs to cover your raging boner before she notices.
>>
>>26002893

"W-woah, C-can I get a second first?"
>"Oh hush Anon, You're already primed from that conversation we just had. If I wait, I won't be able to get any of that genuine emotion you have. Here, if it'll help..."
>She starts to gently stroke your tummy with her hoof
>"I'll give you a gentle massage while I have my meal."
"b-but...mnnn...fine..."
>You just lay back and take it as you feel her hoof gently circle along your belly. She even gives you a gentle poke, eliciting a giggle out of you.
"H-hey! don't do that."
>"tch, don't act as if you aren't enjoying the attention."
"...I..do enjoy the attention. But I don't need you tickling me. "
>"You're such a wimp. You can't even take a simple tickling? Fine, I'm nearly done anyway"
>You could feel yourself slightly losing your emotion as you grow more tired. But it's very minor. Due to this, it makes you wonder about something.
"Chrysalis..can you permanently remove somepony's emotions? Like..from overfeeding?"
>It seemed Chrysalis was already done with you at this point. She removes her hoof form you.and steps back to take a stretch. "I wouldn't know. It's never happened before. Again, Shining Armor would be your best example. I had that fool in my control for the longest time and he seems to be as optimistic as ever."
>You just lay there, unmoving, thinking.
"Huh, well. I'm just making sure. Because if I'm right, you'd probably feed off me without me even knowing. I'm right, right?"
>Chrysalis nods as she goes and taps at your floor door. "Of course I will. Food is food. Or would you rather I lie and say I'd be a good little changeling and i'd rather just frolic in the fields and catch butterflies."
>Well, atleast you know for sure now. And, with the reassurance again, using Shining as an example once again. You were able to cement in your head that it wouldn't be so bad.
"No, thanks for telling the truth."
>You walk over to the floor door
"You want to leave?"
>>
>>26012725
>She looks at you, then back at the door. "I do, my changelings get on edge when they are without my presence for too long."
>You try tapping at the door knob...and then you notice something peculiar. But you don't mention anything of it. But, it's odd in the fact that the knob was loose.
"Ahh, that's understandable. Probably a bug...thing. Can I ask you for a small favor?"
>"A favor?" Chrysalis raises an eyebrow "What? Before I go?...the door's locked Anon. If you wanted a drink of water or something, then that's impossible.....also you can do it yourself."
>You shake your head and smile happily at her, with a small chuckle.
"No no, that's not it. I just wanna ask if you can turn into that filly form you do."
>Chrysalis found that suspiciously odd, then she smirked at you "Ohhhhh, Anon, how shameful. I didn't know you were actually into that sort of thing."
>You smack her leg, lightly, but you were sure even a heavier slap wouldn't have hurt her.
"Shut up, just do it for me. I have my reasons."
>Chrysalis rolls her eyes. "I don't even think I can, If I know Discord. If I do manage it. I'll just change back, he definitely does not want me getting out of this ridiculous outfit. But if I can....atleast I can take it off." And upon that thought, she thinks it might be a good idea to try. "Ok, you know what. I think I will do your favor."
>She takes a step back, and glows as she begins to shrink in her filly form.
>"HAHAHAHA! It worked! Now to........oh..."
>The outfit shrunk with her.
>".......typical,"
>Chrysalis again gives her clothes a tug. But to no avail. It won't come off. And damn...did she look adorable now. You kind of wanted to see her walk around, do some dusting, and refer to you as master. No...no...gotta get that out of your head. You had a reason for doing this.
>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.
>>
I forgot about this thread for quite a while, I guess it's time to binge read
>>
>>26012841
>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.

Te-he
>>
>>26012841
l-lewd
>>
>>26012841
>"ANON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"I'M GIVING YOU A FRIENDLY HUG! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"
>This is what she gets for calling you a wimp. Plus, how could you resist not giving that adorable form a hug. The friendliest of hugs. You even rub your cheek along hers.
>Chrysalis struggled to escape, trying to crawl away. But you just wouldn't let go."STOP! STOP IT NOW!"
"Nope! Because I'm a wimpy wimp who needs his hug! that's what friends do!"
>"Not this one! NGHH...NGGHRRAAA!" She struggled hard, but she just couldn't do it. She couldn't shake you off. And she dared not try hitting you.
>But that's all you needed. You let her go before she realizes she could just transform back to throw you off. And then give her a grin as you walk over to the door.
>Chrysalis quickly stands up and stares at you angrily. "Explain yourself Anon, explain yourself NOW!"
>You felt like you had gained control of the situation now. Especially with your new ace in the hole.
"Relax Chrysalis, I just wanted you to be my size so I could give you a hug as a thank you....since we're friends."
>Chrysalis stomped her hoof as she took a single step up to you, angry. "SO WHAT IF WE ARE FRIENDS?! I WILL NOT TAKE UNWARRANTED AMOUNTS OF AFFECTION FROM YOU UNLESS I'M IN A FEEDING MOOD!"
"Relax, geez. You act like you haven't warmed up to me even a little. Besides, do you know one of the best things about friendship?"
>"I swear, if you say something along the lines of "hugs and tea parties", I will attempt to strip every last emotion away from you." She growled
>You sigh as you place your hoof on the knob and throw open the door. then look back at her, shaking your head.
"Tsk,tsk. Come on Chrysalis. I'm not that bad. No, the best part of friendship is the gifts you can get. Like...the fact I can open the door."
>"w-what?" Chrysalis was shocked, nearly speechless. She silently stepped up to the open door. And tried reaching her hoof through it. She was able to do it.
>>
>>26013151
haha...for the first time since i started writing. i accidently pressed the back button. Well now. that's irritating
>>
>>26013151
>".....when did it unlock?"
"It probably was always unlocked, to me anyway......but"
>You slam the door shut. there was still one more thing you wanted from her.
>"..no..what?!" Chrysalis tried opening the door, but it wouldn't open. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHY!?"
>You look at her with a serious look, an almost evil look. Not because you were being evil. You just wanted to fit the part.
"Because there's one more thing I want from you. And please, spare me the "Destroy you" stuff. You know you can't do it."
>Chrysalis looked at you, with angry eyes. "No, but we can test trying to suck out every one of your emotions....permanently."
>oh right......she could still suck out your love.
"Well, you could. But then you'd never get the door open. And then who knows what Discord would do? No, I'm going to take control of this situation. Because there's one more thing I want to know. Something I need to hear."
>"You need to hear?" Chrysalis wasn't liking your tone, she felt you were trying to stand above her. "...and what is that?"
"I want to hear what friendship means to you. I want to know, for true, for real that I'm your friend."
>Chrysalis stood there silent, then sighed, calming down. For some odd reason, she felt she couldn't make her threat happen. She didn't have that sinister urge to just drain you and force your husk to open the door. "Simple enough, I can answer that if it means you'll open the door."
"I will, but I just want you to be honest with me Chrysalis. I just want you to go against those deceptive instincts of yours and tell me the truth"
>>
>>26013401
>Chysalis scoffs "Ha, says the one who no doubt has to tell countless lies just to be accepted. But fine, I'll be honest. No tricks, no lies, and no deception. I suppose one of us has to be honest."
>...ouch, mean as ever still. She didn't have to say that. That made you not want to open the door at all. But, you just wanted this question answered.
"Are we really friends? Or was this just one elaborate ruse to pass the time?"
>"Are you that insecure that you can't just accept your own version of friendship and be done with it? Ha, pathetic....but...if you want my honesty. If you really want it. Then I'll be honest. At this time, I consider you a friend. In fact, you'd be my only friend. I'll even go so far as to say that I feel a sort of affection towards you. As if you were one of my changelings. But don't let it go to your head. Because if there was ever a situation where I'd have to choose between domination or you. I would choose domination. And before you ask why, I'll tell you just this. Because if you're are MY friend, you'd be happy with me achieving my life's dream. A dream I've had since I was very young. Is that good enough for you?"
"Yeah, that'll do..."
>Not the heartwarming answer you were hoping for. While Starlight was relatively easy to crack, Chrysalis just wouldn't bend to the fuzzy feeling of friendship so easily. But you keep your word. You open the door for her. But she doesn't vacate just yet.
>She just stands there, as if she's waiting for something.
"Uhhhh, Do you have anything more to say? The door is open."
>Chrysalis sighs, annoyed. "You really are hopeless..." Chrysalis walks up to you....and gives you a quick and gentle hug. Was she still trying to feed off you? You thought she was done.
"U-uhhh...what was that for?"
>Chrysalis put her hoof to her face and shook her head. "Seriously? Anon, that was a brief hug to wish you a good evening. Or are humans always so rude and impertinent?"
>>
>>26013502
"I thought you didn't want hugs.."
>Chrysalis started to get irritated again. "Oh yes, right. you're sooooo right. Because I didn't gently cuddle you and nibble your ear earlier. And if you're talking about me wanting you off me from your hug. Well that should be obvious. In fact, let me say it slowly so you can understand."
>Chrysalis cleared her throat for this.
"You.....tackled....me...to...the....ground.."
>....you did..you did with that hug. You did get overzealous.
"Y-yeah but still, wh-"
>"Keep quiet, keep quiet right now before I change my mind on this whole friendship thing. There is no "but still". I'm not Discord, I'm not your friends, I'm not a pet, And I AM CERTAINLY not a maid. I am me. And I will conduct myself in the way I want to act. That is the truth, and there is no changing it. Be happy that I'm willing to converse with you and let you be in my presence without the ulterior motive of using you." Chrysalis stops for a moment, she realized she was wrong about that, and she did want to be honest. "....ok, I retract that statement. I mean using you most of the time. I enjoyed some of my time with you, while the other time was purely for food or the desire to destroy you. Now, I'm waiting..."
>Chrysalis waits, tapping her hoof on the ground.
>She wanted an answer? for what? And fucking christ. You actually believed her. So it meant you really did succeed. You managed to make her your friend...and you really hoped that wasn't a mistake.
"Uhm...for what? I
>Chrysalis shook her head, "Remember? I just told you about it a minute ago?" Chrysalis then changes back to her original form and yells at you "THE WHOLE GOOD EVENING THING!"
>o-oh...yeah.
"Geez, sorry. It's just you just dropped a whole lot of crap on me just now. ok..."
>You take a moment to sigh. as if to reset your thought process.
>>
>>26013590
"Good evening...Queen Chrysalis."
>You don't just say it, you even try bowing to her. To see if that helps calm her down.
>Chrysalis notices it. And she takes it the way you had hoped. It even made her smile. "Well now, you can indeed be respectful. Then Good evening Anon. Try not to be so annoying next time we have a chat. Ahh...hmmm." an idea pops into Chrysalis's head. "Actually Anon, I do have a request of you. Something to give us more things to talk about should we be in a conversing mood."
>a request?...you wondered what it could be.
"What is it, it's nothing I'd regret later, right?"
>"It's simple actually. If you ever happen to hear about the princesses suffering about something. I'd like to know what it is, it'd probably help me cheer up on more depressing days. Given you have no bias, then you shouldn't have any trouble telling me should you know anything. Right?"
>Ugh...you did say that. You REALLY didn't want to open up conversations of other ponies suffering as if it was something you'd talk about so casually. But you did say you had no bias. And, you did want to show her that you didn't. Who knows, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
"Right, if I hear anything. I'll bring it up when I come visit you."
>"Or I decide to visit you. Have a pleasant sleep Anon..."
>And there she went. She seemed to be able to tell when it was day and night internally. Or enough time had passed where it just became obvious. You took one last look at her ass as she hovered down into the living room....unf.
>>
>>26013634
>You also noticed you didn't feel ill anymore. You hadn't had any trouble with your stomach for awhile. Maybe that's when the door unlocked? It could have been possible that you weren't supposed to be able to let her through until a particular time. Who knows.
>Well...there wasn't much to do now. And you couldn't just go through the portal door. If anyone who knew you, saw you. Namely those who knew you didn't go to school today. They'd probably ask questions. And you were more tired than usual. probably from Chrysalis's draining. Maybe it'd be fine to just go to bed until morning. And then go to school,
>you get on your bed and put your saddle bag to the side of your bed. You remembered Nightmare Night was soon. You wondered if there was any episodes dealing with that day again. Probably not.
You snuggle up on your blanket. And go to sleep. At least you didn't have to worry about your schoolwork and homework. You' were already theoretically caught up.

and chapter end
>>
>>26013642
http://pastebin.com/dLXqHxSU
>>
>>26013658
Thanks for the dadecord.
>>
File: image.gif (16 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16 KB, 320x288
>>26013658
good stuff
>>
>>26012841
>>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.
both hilarious and hhnggg
>>
File: 1415227630886.png (1 MB, 750x1920) Image search: [Google]
1415227630886.png
1 MB, 750x1920
>>26013642
>>26013658
SUCCESS
>>
>>26013658
I just love hia, thanks erf.
Although you should spend your free time doing other things you want, you don't have to write how often you do.
>>
>>26014652
Bump
>>
>>26014683
I suppose i could take a day off. Catch up on some gaming
>>
>>26013642
REFORM ACCOMPLISHED
>>
i want to draw dadoneques. ideas?
>>
>>26015989
Plenty. But i'll hold my tounge. I'd rather other people decide
>>
save the thread!
>>
>>26018703
Don't yall dare die on me.
Also I'll try writing again in a few days; hopefully I will be able to come up with something but no promises.
>>
>>25978980
Bump
>>
>>26019386
Bump
>>
>>26015989
if your still there drawfriend. and the thread seems to be dying for sure now joy

Then my request is either filly starlight smacking Anon around. or a family portrait of Discord, Anon, and Fluttershy.

And do use your imagination for what Anon looks like. I kept his specific details unmentioned for reasons.
>>
>>26020854
erf we do not die we just we just paitently await your arrival every night
>>
>>26015989
The family photo with Fluttershy looking happy and Discord and Anon trying to kill each other behind her back
>>
>>26020871
you guys scare me sometimes.
>>
>>26020854
Not dead, just that people lurk, me being one of them
>>26021239
Remember, you're here forever
>>
>>26016414
Discord whapping Anon on the nose.
Drawing of the scene depicted in the family statute.
Anon trying to paint with DT and AB giving each other murderous stares.
Anon glomping filly Crissy.
Anon with Flutters after the Twilight banishing incident.
Starlight KTFOing Anon when she was a filly.
Anon dragon punch Big Mac.
Anon and Discord in ghillie suits watching the banishing.
Discord briefing Anon on the Crissy invasion operation.
An actual pic of a dumb founded Crissy with Anon and Discord.
Discord rubbing his ass and junk all over the guard captain chair.
Guard captain chair bashing Anon.
Crissy gloating over Anon when she got in the house.
I can go on
>>
>>26021239
To be fair I'm on holiday and been playing vidya all day
>>
>>26021239
Yeah honestly I picked up on this a month or so after you resumed writing with this sorry and now I look forward to it every night. I try to stay up but eventually fall asleep around 3.
>>
>>26021560
that kills me you know. i'm really humbled by the support of the thread. I guess I won't take the night off. But I won't be writing until another hour or two. so prep up
>>
>>26021847
>I guess I won't take the night off
but erf youre going to burn yourself out
>>
>>26021847
erf chill for tonight erf dont burn our mah friend
>>
>>26021560
>>26021847
I'm that guy and you should take a break if you want.
I just wanted to let you know that your work is very appreciated and a lot of people look forward to it. Be happy with your effort and how much people enjoy it but don't feel obligated if you want to do something else.

Overall I feel you're super talented and gifted at writing, more so than any other writefag I've seen while dabbling in ponies.
>>
>>26022034
I guess that Erf is now injected with determination
>>
>>26022213
And I'm not trying to guilt him into writing!
>>
File: 1418981922726.jpg (2 MB, 2571x1710) Image search: [Google]
1418981922726.jpg
2 MB, 2571x1710
>>26021864
>>26021903
>>26022034
>>26022213

awww, guys. I do my best with what I have. I know it's not perfect. And that some chapters are boring while others are fun. But even then, you guys have stuck it out with me Since I started this damn thing months ago. As for handling ponies. I try to keep it with how it would happen in the show mixed with a little canon tweaking when things don't make sense to me. Such as Discord suddenly being like "what's the joke?" at the end of "What about Discord"...that makes no sense to me. Glad the episode didn't break what I had in mind though.. Is it perfect? nah, I sometimes don't feel that Chrysalis would talk intoo much of a proper tone. But all I gots is a 2 parter where she played someone else. And a few minutes where for some reason her face was all weird. She seems to be more proper in her speech in the season 5 finale and the comics. So I work with that. While in a canterlot wedding. She was less proper and more "mwhahaha, take that". So I try to work that in too.

Shit's complicated yo. Also got a whole lot of plot threads to remember. Like that friendship festival thing That was stupid to make up given the season finale. I made that shit up as a failsafe towards the Season 5 finale and now it's pointless. But I gotta make it happen at some point. And I have some feelings when,
>>
>>26022388
Probably said this before, but you write these characters much more realistically than they do on the show. Even with kid filters applied you do a better job expressing their thoughts, feelings, and as an extrapolation their motives. You make them much deeper and more appealing. Like magically so. It's like, your special talent.
>>
>>26022388
Oh yeah, Twilight's super fantastic ego festival. When it happens, make her incorporate a little changeling attraction
>>
>>26022505
coincidentally. I want this to be a thing where Sis Chrys and Anon do some personal interacting. but it's not fleshed out in my brain yet.
>>
>>26022479
And none of it feels out of place. Having Crissy talk more and proper makes sense both when she relaxes and conversely is used to impersonating higher class ponies and being more frank in casual social situations.
>>
>>26021847
NO
I see you here so much, you need to so other things you like, don't feel like you're forced to come here
>>
>>26022525
Hah. I forgot about that after a few days elapsed. Now you can rework it with her, and consequentially people should be less judging about some random filly showing up with Anon and Discord. Otherwise you're mean and judging of other ponies.
>>
>>26022525
So are we getting Chrysi and her clam jam shenanigans towards DT and Applebloom?
>>
>>26022682
fine fine. then nothing for tonight. I'll just be doing some gaming. watching some vids. But i'll pop into the thread every hour to see if anyone else has written and to respond to posts.

>>26022531
then so far so good.

>>26022792
Well it'll get done. I'm also still thinking of the moment Anon gets his cutie mark. there were a few occasions i wanted him to get it. But then I was like. Nope, it's a cutie mark of chaos. so instead of it appearing at the most important of moments. it should appear whenever it damn wants too. But that too, isn't fully fleshed out in my head yet.
>>
>>26022815
eventually. We still got the nightmare night match to go through.
>>
>>26022831
Speaking of gayman, I just lost a squad of vets against a bunch of thin men in XCOM. Hold me niggas
>>
File: large (11).jpg (210 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large (11).jpg
210 KB, 1280x720
>>26022854
>>
>>26022831
Since erf will play games, why don't we all have a game night? I can play on PC or Wii U
>>
>>26021560
Are you me? I'm doing exactly that as well since around Halloween.

>>26020854
It's not dying, just a lots of lurkers like myself. It's become kinda a nightly ritual for me to catch up on your story every night.
>>
>>26023056
binding of isaac is solo i cri
>>
anyone of you fags got dont starve toghether
>>
>>26023232
Nope, I have castle crashers, guilty gear, skullgirls and wii u games tho
>>
>>26023056
If you posted this a little earlier, I would have been down.
I recently bought a Wii U for the holidays, got Xenoblade X, Mario Kart 8 and Smash. Though everything and it's minuscule space-pigglet kills me in Xenoblade X, progression is hell. I'm not adapted to the controls of Smash yet and Mario kart is fun but feels like retro Mario party when one lucky racer can get lucky and ruin your day.
>>
>>26023274
We could play smash or mk m8
>>
>>26023287
Possibly tommarow or another time, it's eastern time for me and my room mate's already snoring.
>>
>>26023316
Use the headphones on the gamepad m8
>>
>>26023366
Headphones hide the light from the tv or muffle my spastic button mashing.

Question tho, if you already have a wifi connection. How do you add buddies on the Wii U, do they have something like the friend's list on steam?
>>
>>26023404
on the main menu there's the friends icon
tap it, then add me nigga Elohemian is the NNID
>>
>>26023419
I'll see if I can sneak the thing on and navigate/play only by gamepad.
>>
>>26022854
It's called gayming
>>
Any of you faggots have ps3?
>>
>>26022831
Ooh yes. Nightmare night, day spent with Twerglit Sperkels, then 'tard specival.
>>
>>26023056
Got MK8, which I'm 'good' at, then some other WiiU gaymes, then Smash which I suck at.

PC I'm good at Planetside 2, World of Warships, Mechwarrior, Warframe, Helldivers, and if you extrapolate CS:GO plus TF2
>>
>>26023451
I do, and outside of some good single player gaymes, the only multi games I could potentially have are Wipeout and Scott Pilgrim. I should check these boxes to see if they are factually actually multiplayer.
>>
>>26023404
As far as I can tell with MK8 multiplayer you have to add them to you friends list or whatever, then one of you has to join a multiplayer match in MK8. Once you're in a game with open spaces you let your friend know, and through their multiplayer online menu they join your game.

It's not 100%, and even after joining you can still get kicked, but that's all we got.
>>
>>26023496
Well I already posted my NNID is the same as steam. Elohemian
>>
>>26023419
>>26023446
Operation not wake sleeping dragon while acquiring precious gamepad is a success!

>>26023496
I've played world of warships, it's all right. Grind is a little harsh, stuck at tier 5 carriers.
>>
>>26023496
Well I already posted my NNID which is the same as steam: Elohemian. I'm playing some sm4sh now
>>
>>26023587
Oh man, gimme a sec. Commencing operation stealthy dick change.
>>
>>26023605
Disk = Dick nao
>>
>>26023558
Hmm.
I think WiiU is:
Skwinglos
Steam is:
x[killdozer]
Hopefully I sent you invites on both.
>>
>>26023587
add me, I'm luizprower. i feel like smashing
>>
>>26023626
Fuck me. I really, really suck at smash, but whatever's.
>>
>>26023624
>>26023626
Mine's Cappucielo.
Adding you both.
Also anyone know if you can change the brightness of the gamepad?
>>
>>26023584
Hah. T5 carrorr is when I realized when I needed to pull the plug on that shit.

Destroyer, cruiser, and battleships are all great with even one friend on voice. Otherwise it's a cluster fuck.
>>
>>26023651
Press the home button, top right corner are the gamepad settings
>>
>>26023663
ha, i didn't know that
>>
>>26023675
i set up a room in smash btw
>>
>Lucky ass anons playing Sm4sh with Erf
>I've only got a 3ds
>>
>>26023680
coming
>>
>>26023689
Fucking Scrappy. You Scrappy piece.
>>
Is Elo coming?
>>
>>26023680
First time.
Skwinglos.
Don't know what to do.
>>
>>26023702
...I'm not sure if I should feel threatened or insulted. I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't understand a thing you just fuckin said.
>>
File: 1449491756591.gif (2 MB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
1449491756591.gif
2 MB, 1000x676
mfw i dotn even have smash you fucks
>>
>>26023719
Fucking internet died for a moment
>>
>>26023729
get money nigga

>>26023731
you too
>>
>>26023729
It's endearing. We all love you.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 485x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 485x700
>>26015989
Anon's school photo as >pic.
Under it should read: Anonymous Meme Gonzales.
>>
>>26023626
Is this a WiiU thing?
>>
>>26023720
dd me, go and add luizprower to your friend list. and i'll add you after this match
>>
>>26023739
You're confusing me, and scaring me.
>>
Let's decide on a minecraft server, preferably brony oriented with minimal enforcement, and fuck their shit up.
>>
>>26023760
No avatar on steam?

I have voice.
Mumble or Curse.
>>
>>26023797
>brony
Fa-
>fuck thier shit up
Alright, you saved yourself
>>
>Erf dropped
Why m8
>>
>>26023803
my steam isn't luizprower. also, winglos you added. making new room
>>
>>26023815
new room made, alright everyone get in here.
>>
>>26023811
so winglos can be added. so get out of the old room and get in the new one
>>
>>26023831
Some how I'm the master and I shouldn't wield this power.
>>
>>26023847
your in the old room. come into the new one mate
>>
I Don't Know what I'm doing!
>>
OK. So I knew Cloud was a thing but not Ludwig.
>>
Dat music.
>>
>>26023902
After 20 years I can still barely play Smash. Like I can roll around but generally end up killing myself
>>
>>26023902
TOTALLY LEGIT VICTORY
>>
>>26023930
totallly...
>>
>>26023934
>>26023930
That whole thing was a thing......
>>
Holy crap you guys.
>>
Hah, sorry
>>
: hangs my head :
>>
Straight up killed myself too many times.
>>
>>26024102
Well m8's that's it for your friend Elo
>>
Please. Spare me.
>>
Before I go, I wanna say, that was fun, let's do this another time. Maybe I will show you guys my true main and true power level. Glad to have some niggas to play some sm4sh with
>>
>>26024208
twas fun. this is my last game
>>
>>26024208
>>26024222
Was fun but I woke the sleeping bear. Till next time guys. Will make sure to actually button mash and use a proper controller next time. Hope you enjoyed my collection of Mii fighters.
>>
So how does it feel like picking on a retard?
>>
>>26024248
Says the guy who didn't die twice as ganondorf to that fucking wind item
>>
>>26024256
Do you have Mario kart Erf, like to try that sometime with you too.
>>
>>26023760
As I said. After 16 years (I said 20 previously) I never could figure out this game. Even after a decade of professional gaming this shit was hard to master. Let alone the skill level to stand for yourself against people that knew what they were doing.
>>
>>26024273
I do, but I don't play it. every race basically became doing the same tricks to stay at max speed and praying a red shell doesn't hit you.
>>
>>26024273
Please yes. Mk. I stand a chance.
>>
>>26024300
You never been fucked before...

https://youtu.be/9_JcM45gaFs
>>
>>26023760
So this is that piece of crap that got smashed in Smash. If you want to DD then add me to Steam and get on voice.
>>
>>26024300
I take it you're not a fan of Mario party then. Too bad, the frustration is fun. In a similar sense to something like Dark Souls.
>>
Bumperino
>>
save the thread
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
Savior bump
>>
File: 1438127386365.png (182 KB, 585x495) Image search: [Google]
1438127386365.png
182 KB, 585x495
>>26024256
If I made you mad at least once with my bullshit, then everything was worth it
>>
Drawfag here. does anon have a crush on panka?
>>
>>26027657
Its his favorite pone aside from flutters. Who has risen in rank herself thanks to her motherly affection. Anon at the moment has no real crush. Just....urges.

DT anf Applebloom still have a crush on him, much to his dismay. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo do not.
>>
>>26027717
Okay.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.