[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: JaD0.png (289 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289 KB, 1000x1248
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.
>You're outing to the mines with Tex, Diamond, and Cutie Swirl took an interesting turn when you stumbled upon an old Crystal Empire ruin. Within it, you found clues to the final days of the Empire...and a sweet ass sword!
>You also found a big crystal inside the remains of a crystalized pony. You've given it to Spectral Prism to study further.
>Lastly, you met with Silver Ingot to let her study and work on the sword you found with the hopes of reforging it into something more practical. She tells you it'll be ready in six days.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V--UewucWq-klJcnPumQzFhbhvzOHngW6zQM9e-NXfE/edit?usp=sharing

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks as always to our artist.

>You're business with the blacksmith is finished, and you're back on the streets of Ponyville. It's getting close to the tail-end of the lunch hour crowd so there's no immediate need to return to the inn.

What do you do now?
>>
>>25976708
Check back in the adventurer's guild and look through the loot pile again. Might as well see if there's anything cheap worth taking.
>>
>>25976708
>You're business

I mean, I guess Pot is business...
>>
>>25976722
Like cook tools
>>
odd time but and didn't expect it but ok
>>
Go on to August and call her sexy
>>
>>25976861
This we promised we would after we finished
>>
>>25976708
Track down August and see how she looks in her new dress.

Then I second heading to the adventurer's guild, to check for more scraps of ebonite, maybe they've got some odd bits of armor or weps they haven't identified as such, after all, it's said to be easy to work into other things. We're going to need some once Wispy finds out she got shafted. Maybe we can offer Celestia something for one of the twelve swords Canterlot's holding.
>>
>>25976861
Get this out the way then go do what anon said >>25976722
>>
>>25976900
I can agree to that
>>
>You remember telling Tex that you were going to meet up with him later at Satin Sash's shop. It's a quick trot over, wherein you find your minotaur friend pacing back and forth across the shop floor, but no sign of the tailor or August.
"Everything okay?" you ask as you join your friend.
>"Just five more minutes he keeps saying," Tex replies, sounding impatient. "He's said that, like, ten times in the past half-hour!"
"He's probably just busy putting on the final touches. Let the pony do his job."
>"I'm trying! I just don't like standing around waiting like this," Tex continues fuming. "How as the blacksmith anyways? What'd she have to say?"
"Apparently the stuff that sword is made out of is like...super magic metal crystal stuff. She's going to try and make it into a more balanced sword."
>"Just try not to hurt yourself with it."
"Well I might give it to Sundance or something."
>"Does she even use a sword? Don't think I've ever seen her carry one."
"I... um, that's a good question."
>Worse case scenario, you can find somepony who can make use of the sword if Sundance can't. Or you could learn how to wield it yourself - would make sense considering the constant threats that like to hang around you and your inn.
>Your attention gets turn away by the sound of hoofsteps. Stepping out from a backroom was none other than August, now adorned in a flowing gown of emerald greens and flowery trimmings. She smiles nervously to you and Tex.

Input action.
>>
>>25977065
make her turn to mush with flattery
>>
>>25977065
"Is that you August? You were pretty before but I think you might have died and turned into a beautiful angel"
>>
>>25977065
Smile and golf-clap politely. Compliment August and Satin on what sounds like a very good outcome. Hang with them a ways when they head outdoors, I'm curious to see what the townsponies think of her, all decked out.

I agree, if Sundance doesn't want the sword, well, it's no rapier, but Pot does need one. If she says no, let's learn to swing it ourselves. Hit up Azura, she can be our Trained Professional to give us pointers.
>>
>>25977107
We should give it to wispy I think she might be stronger then us. lol
>>
>>25977065
She should definitely keep that dress. It looks good on her
>>
>>25977065
Do a spin
>>
>>25977107
At least Airy will like another gift.
>>
>>25977125
Wispy's probably always going to be small, she needs a short sword. A longsword's going to overbalance her, unfortunately.

That said, it's possible to have it RE re-forged.
>>
>>25977203
How should we spec our daughteroo? We got to teach her why shes young to be an adventure.

Sword and shield with medium armor?
>>
>>25977229
She obviously loves swords, so if we're going the d&d route, fighter.

But what we're really speccing her for is self defense in any situation. She's not just a pony after all, she's a changeling, and if found out is in big trouble anywhere.

So we teach her to kick total ass with sword and maybe shield if available, just for self defense. What she really is, of course, is our adopted daughter and delivery-waitress.

Adventuring would be something for after we're gone- Or otherwise incapacitated, and she needed other income.
>>
>>25977271
Shes already got survival wildness down considering her past.
>>
>>25977284
Yup. She just needs practice and a nasty little weapon.
>>
>>25977083
>>25977107
>>25977142

"My goodness, August, never have I seen a more radiant-looking young lass in my days," you compliment your friend, giving a nice polite clap to accompany your words. "Perhaps we should be giving you the sword instead because you'll need it to fend off all the colts in town now."
>Her smile widens, a crimson tint running across her face.
>"Oh stop, you," she replies, playfully trying to wave you off. "I bet you say that to all the ladies."
"Please, August, take the compliment as it is. You deserve it," you insist.
>Thankfully, you don't need to convince your friend any further. She glances over to the nearby mirror and does a few spins to check the dress at all angles. Much to your relief, she seems to be genuinely content with how it looks.
>"Dare I say, she even looks better than you in a dress," Satin chuckles, giving you a teasing nudge with his hoof. "Of course, I am a miracle worker, so should it really be any surprise?"
>Satin then glances over to Tex and begins looking the minotaur up and down, smirking all the while.
>"Now as for you, my tall and wide friend, we could--"
>"Oh no. One Longhorn is enough for one day," Tex quickly replies.
>A pity - you would've liked to have seen what Satin could do with Tex.
>The three of you head back out into the streets. It doesn't take long for August to get a few ponies turning their heads in her direction. Your friend is practically aglow with pride and confidence.

What's next on the agenda? Input action.
>>
>>25977317
Head over to the adventurer's guild, ask to rummage their scrap metal weapons and armor chests. Look for any random bits of ebonite that may have ended up there.

Surely some adventurers know of the stuff but it's so old and rare that probably not all do- And since they're always raiding old dungeons and other ancient sites we might luck out on the odd, small bit. It's worth a look.
>>
>>25977348
Sure, invite them for a meal tonight if they want
>>
>>25977348
If we need to get access to the older stuff we could try charming the moustache of Heart. Either of them.
Maybe we'll see some of the ponies last time we went there too.
>>
>>25977317
August should be our waifu
>>
>>25977362
Yes, in this case we need to employ every bit of charm possible. This stuff's worth it if we can find any.
>>
>>25977370
...Or Tex, though I'm giving up hope. He seems uninterested. Still got my hopes up for Diamond though. Cutie has a certain following also, can't complain there either- And of course there are those who'd like to see us with Sundance or Azzy, too. I think it would be a long discussion over who to waifu/husbando, ultimately.
>>
>>25977392
Anyone up for evaluating Heart as a potential husbando?
>>
>>25977426
But which one?
>>
>>25977433
We'll have to give them both a test run to find out.
>>
>>25977435
There's a third one. He's a doctor
>>
"Listen, why don't you two come by the inn later tonight? We're already doing a little celebration for our success mining expedition, and I think everypony would just love to see you in your new little outfit."
>"That sounds like a lovely idea - and I'll get a chance to hear all about what you boys did today," August nods in agreement.
>You bid the siblings farewell for now as you decide to head on over to the adventurer's guild next. It's a long shot, but you figure that perhaps some of the other journeys into lost ruins or dungeons might've turned up something of value. Maybe somepony else found some ebonite.
>The guild hall is it's usual mill of activity with various adventurer's mingling, networking, checking job boards, and getting their gear ready for their next job.
>"Afternoon Mister Pot, what brings you out here?" you hear a familiar voice calling out. It's Neil, the sphynx.
"I should be asking you similar," you reply.
>"I have decided to ply my feline trades in your 'adventuring guild,'" Neil answers. "A bit heavy on the testosterone if you ask me, but one cannot argue with the bits ripe for the taking."
"I'm here to see about checking the ol' loot stores to see if there's anything worth buying. Done any jobs for the guild yet?"
>"Nothing serious so far," the sphynx muses as he worms between your legs and then hops up onto your back. "I did clear a few basements of rats. It was quite delicious."

Input action.
>>
>>25977488
"I just got a fresh stock of all kinds of meat and fish if you are ever interested, I would love to you at the inn sometime"
>>
>>25977488
Keep moving, we're used to things being on our back at this point. Ask him how the fishing idea was coming along.
>>
>>25977500
Another chance for Pot's Orgasmic Glory
>>
>>25977506
Thats a good point
>>
>>25977512
OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHH~
>>
>>25977488
This
>>25977500
Then disengage as politely as possible and get to hunting the metal bins
>>
>>25977526
He can come along, he might spot something shinny.
>>
>>25977531
Or that, sure. Though describing what we're after might result in him wanting it for himself.
>>
>>25977488
hows texxy treating yeah?
>>
>>25977526
His lucky paws could come in handy. We just need to make sure we pat him on the back and ask him what he took from us before he leaves.
>>
>>25977531
I'd say leave him this time.
So we can look for Heart instead
>>
>>25977541
OK I'm convinced, sure, why not. We're gonna need every luck modifier on this roll we can get, so to speak.
>>
"You know, if you're getting bits, I've got some stocks of fresh meat at the inn," you reply with a playful grin. "Good place to spend those bits."
>"And some more of that chowder, eh?" Neil says, chuckling as he strokes his whiskers. "Oh, you do make a most tempting offer, my yellow-pelted friend. I shall consider it, though there are only so many bits to go around right now - I must play it conservatively."
"Consider it an open offer then," you say before heading towards the store rooms. "I'm going to go do a little shopping - you interested in joining in?"
>"Sure. Why not - it might be fun."
>Your sphynx comrade rests upon your back as you trot off into the basement levels, where rows upon rows of old and forgotten wares lay in wait like a treasure trove of odds and ends.
>"So what exactly are you looking for?"
"It's a, um... black material. Kind of looks like a crystal mixed with the night sky."
>Neil gives you an odd look but shrugs his shoulders and leaps off to search for this supposed material. At least he's not asking too many questions. You walk down some of the aisles, wondering where you could even consider getting started with this hunt.
>You try a box at random and tip it open.
"Why do I keep finding boxes full of dicks?!"

Input action.
>>
>>25977653
Perhaps look for some fishing equipment while we are at it
>>
>>25977653
>Wonder if this is some divine message that Pot needs to get some dicks up his ass

The adventurers must be raiding sex dungeons almost exclusively.
>>
>>25977669
kek mate
>>
>>25977653
Spent some time finding whatever and then check on our friend
>>
>>25977653
I love how this place is so full of random stuff. There must have once been a great society which used dicks as currency and they keep being brought back with the rest of the treasure. Perhaps it was called the Dildonian Empire.

Keep hunting through the junk, especially anything to do with old, scrap metal. The ebonite is unlikely to have itself become damaged, but any that was made into less useful or difficult to identify forms over time was more likely to be overlooked by the adventurers as useful. Things like lamps, mugs, belt buckles- Any of those might have been made of the stuff but improperly identified as such.
>>
>>25977669
Even so, it might be worth taking one. It might make a good gift or something.

>A [insert species here] dick?! Just what I was looking for!

Maybe Sugar could use one, she did mention not having time to do much 'hoo-yah' , or maybe Prism, since he practically stays inside all the time...
>>
>>25977712
With our luck, we'd select for her an ancient evil cursed dildo. It'd turn out to be the fabled "Tuna Todger of Tibet" and she'd forever-after smell of fish or something.
>>
"Seriously? Do these people raid, like, ruins full of dicks? Was there some kind of dick-based society that used dick-currency in their dick banks to buy dick-candles with which to worship their dick gods?"
>"Perhaps the gods are just trying to send you a message?" Neil says, peering over your shoulder, smirking all the while. "Any of your friends in need of a dicking?"
"I'm not getting my friends a second-hoof dick - who knows where they've been."
>You split ways again and continue your search. Sadly, it seems like much of the 'store room' is full of garbage rather than loot. You find, among other things, bins full of clothes (some used, some still bloodied from their previous owners), metal toys and trinkets for children, a lot of broken pottery, various bones from animals you don't even recognize, and quite a lot of rocks that some less scrupulous adventurers probably passed off as 'loot.'
>"How about this? It is black and crystaly," Neil suggests, holding up some jewelry. It's made of a black material with a red crystal in the center, depecting wings and a unicorn. But while it had 'black' and 'crystal,' it definitely wasn't the material you were looking for.
"Toss it back. It's just some pendant," you reply.
>"Looks pretty crummy anyways," Neil says with a shrug before tossing it over his shoulder back into its bin.
>In another bin, you find a weird book that seems to be made of a leathery material with a horrified face molded into its surface. Pinned to the cover is a script of paper with the words 'Klaatu verata nikto' written on it.
"What a weird-looking book," you mutter to yourself, tossing it back into its bin.

You don't seem to be having much luck. Input action?
>>
>>25977785
Guess we gotta go find some ruins, lets go back and chat up Airy and tell her the good news.
>>
>>25977785
(laughing about the amulet, and the book... Klaatu.. Varada... Necktie?)

Our action depends on the time remaining, I guess. We know Celestia has at least 12 of those swords and possibly other artifacts, and that, as an Element, we probably hold some sway with her. So if time grows short, we'll just chalk her up as a Plan B source of Ebonite, and return to the inn. If we've got time though, more digging!
>>
>>25977785
Well if some alien comes to destroy the planet, we know where to go now.

This can't be the only room can it? I don't think we should leave empty handed. Lets take another look at those dicks. Or ask for help.
>>
>>25977800
There was a weapon room but everything's been taken when we were here last
>>
>>25977800
You could be onto something there. We'd already discussed the possibility of an ebonite dildo previously.
>>
>>25977808
Just hope Azura doesn't walk in again.
Socks, a dress, a nigh-impervious black dildo, who knows what conclusions she could come to?
Are we practicing to seduce someone? Is Pot's rectum actually an inhospitable wasteland only ebonite can withstand?
>>
>You soon get the impression that you're not going to find what you're looking for here - or anything resembling useful. It seems this is less a room of loot and more just a garbage repository. Just went to show much the adventurers really cared about their 'guild,' or at least the ponies running it.
"Well this is turning out to be a waste of time," you sigh to yourself.
>At least Neil seems to be doing okay, as you note the sphynx frollicking about the room, chasing a ball of yarn that he must've found in one of the bins.
>"Mister Luck, what a pleasant surprise!" another voice calls out.
>You spot one of the Hearts trotting into the room, carrying with him one of the many loot bins that the room stores.
>"Find anything useful?" he asks, noting the other open bins about the room.
"Not unless I'm in the market for another box of dicks."
>"More dicks? That's great! Er--I mean, that's horrid. And most unusual," Heart replies. "Um... just so I can ensure that they are properly disposed of, which box might this be?"
>You gesture off to the bin in question.
>"So what exactly were you looking for?" Heart asks, trading out the box he was carrying for the one you pointed out.

Seek Heart's assistance or move on?
>>
>>25977890
Definitely seek his assistance, he's got a better grip on where to look for stuff like this than we do.
>>
>>25977909
Sure but we should ditch and go home if this fails
>>
>>25977890
some blackish crystal metal stuff
>>
>>25977922
>>25977913
>>25977909
>>
>>25977890
> just so I can ensure that they are properly disposed of

A phallic collector is he? I bet he's got a varied collection in his room. A veritable cornucockia

>>25977922
This
Then ask his opinion of it as dildo material.

Could we identify which Heart this is too?
Come on, this is our chance
>>
>>25977936
It's probably Valiant. He's the only one who would remember us coming here.

Those toys aren't the same as the real thing. Pot should show him what a dick really is.
>>
>>25977890
Sure, let's ask him for help. He knows the place better, after all.

And with all those dicks, Heart probably has enough to open his own sex store.(or the brothers get into some really kinky shit)
>>
>Oh gosh, which Heart is this again? You find yourself straining to remember. You are in the guild hall so the most likely choice is...
"Well... Valiant Heart," you begin, cautiously and mindful of his reaction. When he doesn't flinch at a misspoken name, you sigh silently to yourself. "I was seeing if you had any black crystal-like material - it's called ebonite and--"
>"Ebonite?! Good heavens, why would you want any of that?" Valiant replies, almost dropping his box in the process. "Don't you know how dangerous that stuff is?"
>You blink in confusion for a few moments.
"N... no?"
>"Ebonite is catastrophically explosive," Valiant explains. "I mean, it's not explosive in the traditional sense, it the material is very attractive to magical energies. Cause it's part crystal, ebonite holds onto magic very well, but it grows increasingly unstable the more it absorbs. And if it gets too much then... well, let's just say there's a big ol' crater out to the far north that explains the rest of that cautionary tale. I assure you, if there was any of that horrid stuff in my guild, I'd have it confiscated and shipped to Canterlot as per Military Directive 175-A."
>The royal guard pauses for a second, stroking his moustache in a moment of thought.
>"Or was it 175-B..." he murmurs under his breath. "Anyways, why are you so suddenly interested in ebonite?"

Input action.
>>
>>25977981
.....I got the wrong idea for a dildo
>>
>>25977981
>A dildo, of course. With my luck, anything I own has to be nigh indestructible.
Then wait to see his reaction
>>
>>25977981
"Oh I need some for a project. Nothing dangerous, I assure you. It has some properties that I can exploit to benefit my innkeeping business."

Which is true enough, considering what we'll be doing with it- Defending ourselves and staff.

We'll have to keep in mind the note about not blocking too many spells with the things though. Important safety tip, thank him for the advise.
>>
>>25977203
Small people can wield big swords if they are made correctly, with the person trained to wield them.

It would make a fine present for Wispy if we can somehow get her lessons.
>>
>>25977981
"Well jokes aside we uncovered ruins with a bunch of metal stuff on the walls and crystals, I was just curious as I gave it all to prism"
>>
>>25977981
The most important question.

What happens when its crafted into a weapon, is it stable?
>>
>>25978025
This
>>
>>25978025
It probably holds enchantments well too.
ENCHANTED DILDO.
>>
>>25977981
SO! Wispy is never touching this stuff ever.
>>
>>25978025
Obviously not. That said, unless bombarded with a really fantastic amount of magic, I'm sure it's the best damn sword material in all of Equestria. No doubt the magic charge dissipates over time or it all would have exploded by now.

So don't worry about the stuff blowing up or being unstable, especially now that we're explicitly aware of the single, very particular, circumstances in which this stuff can become unsafe and can avoid it.
>>
>>25978070
Or its waiting for a trigger
>>
>>25978068
Ordinary iron can explode violently if exposed to high temperature and oxygen. This stuff's no worse. Just don't put it under the very particular cirumstances described and it'll be fine.

Geez you people. Anybody here ever use a propane grill? Seriously? Some things CAN explode, but ARE worth the risk.
>>
>>25978078
Yes, but i wouldn't let a kid play with the grill.
>>
>>25978095
She's young-ISH but not a kid, or we'd be criminally negligent sending her on deliveries to begin with. She's a changeling in constant danger of being unmasked, she needs a good effective defense even against an armored opponent, which this sword would be.

Once Azzy's had the chance to show us how to use these things we'll be fine with them.

It's quite likely though, if Valiant Heart truely does dispose of the stuff whenever it's found, that we're barking up the wrong tree. However if I had to bet... He might well have a secret stash he's not letting on about, or perhaps hasn't discovered all of it in the guild's supplies. It's obvious he hasn't cataloged all of it.
>>
>>25978070
It might be worth asking how much ebonite was involved too.

>>25978095
Definitely not play with, but I'm sure Wispy is going to get supervision if she's getting some as a weapon. Its safe enough to be used as a weapon by unicorns after all.

>>25978064
ENCHANTED STRAP-ON. Sundance's ebonite longsword shall now be a ebonite strap-on. See how Heart likes the idea of that!
>>
>>25978109
Wispy will do fine with plane old non-exploding iron and steel.
>>
>>25978117
Against armored opponents? I think not!

I know what it is, it's the time of day. The europeans are up. Even a spoon's too dangerous these days, am I right? Get a life bin that knife?

She's a changeling in constant danger anywhere she goes. She needs a serious weapon, something that can even the odds versus a dangerous opponent. Something we can provide. Not doing so is viciously irresponsible.
>>
>You hesitate for a moment to give an answer. Mentioning the sword you picked up earlier today might not have the best result if this '175-A' thing is as unsettling as it sounds. You wouldn't want your newly acquired sword confiscated.
>But that means coming up with a valid excuse. Your brain frantically scrambles for a response, and you wind up blurting out the first thing that pops to mind.
"Dildo."
>"I beg your pardon."
"N-nothing."
>"It sounded like you said--"
"Just shopping around and, oh hey! Look at the time, I gotta run!"
>You hastily gallop for the exit, figuring the best way to deal with questions that you don't want to answer is to just not be in the same room.
>Once out in the street, you finally breath a sigh of relief.
>Well that outing turned out to be a bust, but at least now you know that you're fancy new sword is also potentially 'catastrophically explosive.' As if swords aren't dangerous enough already.

Input action.
>>
>>25978151
Go back to silver and ask explosive like questions
>>
>>25978151
>"It sounded like you said--"
It sounded like you said you were happy to have more dicks but you don't see me asking questions do you?

We should go see if Prism is available. Silver will need time to forge the weapons and if anyone would know exactly how much magic could blow up ebonite, he'd know.
>>
>>25978185
But we should make sure she knows and why she didn't tell us if she did. That and prism is probably still inserting magical crystals in the cave.
>>
>>25978151
Head back to the inn, we have a business to run, and the guild trip was a bust.
>>25978159
We already had those answered. We know Ebonite can withstand well over one direct, full-power kill-blast from a powerful mage (Recording in ancient chamber, Sombra's armor) and not explode. We now also know that if it gets alot more than that, it will. That's all we really need to know.
>>25978190
Silver's an absolute expert on all things Ebonite. She knows and considered it so low-risk as not even to mention it.
>>
>>25978203
Alright, I care more about making dosh anyway.
>>
>>25978203
>>25978211
Well I guess that's it then. Back to the Inn
>>
>It was a longshot anyways, you remind yourself, so you don't feel too discouraged to come out of it empty-hoofed. It's time to head back to the inn anyways and see how they survived the day so far without you.
>It's always a relief to come back to inn to find it still standing in one piece. You can never be too sure when you've got a former fire demon running the kitchen after all.
"Oh honey, I'm hoooooome!" you call upon entering.
>"Papa Pot!" Wispy's squeals in delight as she charges over and jumps into your awaiting hooves. "Didya have fun? Did you get to see any diamond dogs?"
"Only a few, and they ran away the moment they saw us."
>"Probably out of pity," Ember quips from the kitchen door. "Can I have a word with you in the kitchen?"
>Curious as to Ember's request, you set Wispy down and head into the kitchen.
"Is something the matter?" you ask soon after stepping into the kitchen.
>"Listen, this is going to be hard for me to say, cause I don't use these words very often but I... um, I need..." she pauses for a moment, frowning and grumbling for a second. "I neeeurgggeee...I neeeedggggaa... I need..." You can see her frustration growing as she tries to get the right words out. "I need some huurrr... heeuiiii... haaaall..."
"Help?"
>"Yeah that's the word."
"Help with what?"
>"This!" Ember shouts, gesturing the kitchen around her. "I'm glad you're having fun and all that, but you can't keep running off and leaving me to deal with this shit show by myself!"

Input action.
>>
>>25978351
Maybe an apprentice?
>>
>>25978351
Apologise and say we'll look into hiring another cook (part time at least). Failing that, we'll just have to stay in more often.
What exactly does she need help with?
>>
>>25978369
Lunch orders probs
>>
>>25978351
"OK I'll look into getting more kitchen staff for when I'm away. I'm sorry I was away today, there were just too many things that will help us in the long run, that I needed to attend to. I'll get some part-time help as soon as I can. Did anything go unusually wrong while I was out?"
>>
>>25978351
tell her what happened and why we are late
>>
Okay, gonna call it a night. We'll hopefully resume tomorrow.

I should've taken a longer vacation...
>>
>>25978457
Thanks for the fun as usual, Innkeeper!
>>
>>25978457
sleep for me aswell
>>
>>25978457
Night
>>
>>25976708
I can't remember, didn't we get that one agent pregnant?
>>
>>25979543
Doesn't matter, all Mares are made pregnant by just being in our wonderful light!
>>
>>25982339
>>
>>25978351
we should stay at our inn tomorrow as to not piss off ember.
>>
Should we hire someone help, or just come back in time for lunch more often?

And what does Heart need so many dicks for anyway? Does he have enough to fill a pit - a dickpit?
>>
>>25984061
Both are fine but we should hire next week if we pick that considering what we need to pay.
>>
>>25984061
I think we should just stay more often.
Limit our expeditions to like twice a week.
>>
>>25984061
Ask if she needs another cook or waitress considering wispy is gone during lunch
>>
>>25984282
Sounds reasonable and bump it up to 3 if we get extra staff
>>
Looks like I missed yesterday so lets rev up for today
>>
>>25978351
I kinda feel bad
>>
bump-de-bump
>>
Bumping for finding out what Heart does with boxes of dicks
>>
>>25987994
We should put a guild posting up on the billboard wall. "50 golds for whoever figures out what Heart does with all the dildos"
>>
Okay, hopefully should be able to start a session soon.
>>
>>25988135
NOICE
>>
"Okay, I'll look into getting more kitchen staff to handle the lunch time crowds for when I'm away," you reassure your cantankerous employee. "I'm sorry about today - I would've gotten home sooner but things kind of got out of hoof in the mines today."
>"Too much time spent playing 'hide the pickaxe' with your friends?"
"Cute," you sigh. "Listen, what particular sort of help do you need during lunch?"
>"A waiter mostly - somepony to deal with the customers face to face so I don't have to."
"Couldn't be all that bad; I haven't come back to a swarm of guards or pitchfork-wielding townsfolk."
>"Just hire some extra help before I burn this place down and everyone in it."
"Okay, okay. No need to be so dramatic about it," you reply, giving demon-pony a poke on the nose to help ease the tension.
>She didn't take too kindly to it, and snap her teeth at your hoof.

Any business to tend to and/or daughters to spend time with, or just carry on until the dinner crowds arrive?
>>
>>25988475
Lets go find Airy or Sundance if they are in our Inn and inform them of our weapons for them.
>>
>>25988475
Feisty.

We should compliment Ember on how she's done so far though.
>>
>>25988502
Yeah this "Ember I'm glad that you are actually so skill under pressure even under tough situations you don't want to be inn. More work on your cooking and management skills and you will be a true force to be reckoned with in the kitchen"

Then >>25988502
>>
>>25988496
I also wanna ask sunny about why she has no weapon.
>>
And then Pot had sex with Ember but it burnt his dick off.
>>
>>25988692
10/10
>>
>>25988692
She will learn love
>>
>>25988722
Considering how much she likes to talk about us fucking she probably at least lusts already.
>>
>>25988475
Ember, if you were to get your full powers back right now, burned down the inn, and slaughtered us all, would you feel the tiniest amount of guilt about it?
>>
"For what it's worth, I'm glad to see you're managing to tolerate us puny mortals and keeping your homicidal urges in check."
>"Yeah yeah... just be aware when I do get all my powers back, I'll consider not incinerating you first," Ember replies, flashing a quick playful smirk at you before trudging back to the kitchen to tidy things up.
"And they call me generous."
>You check back up stairs to see if Sundance is in. As luck would have it, she's in her room, still resting, with an open book and the two round gemstones sitting on the nearby table.
"How's the war wound treating you?"
>"Still stiff. It'll probably leave another scar."
"Dudes dig scars."
>You figure there's no reason to beat around the bush, so you just stick to a straight-forward approach.
"I've never seen you carrying around a sword - do you, like, not adventure with a weapon or something?"
>"I prefer my hooves," Sundance answers, turning a page in the book she's reading. "I've got some enchanted gauntlets I use when I need the extra kick, otherwise it's just bare hooves. It's more... intimate."

Input action.
>>
>>25988823
"Well if you had an awesome long sword made out of (ebonite?) would you use it?"
>>
>>25988823
ask about the gems and if prism looked at them
>>
>>25988848
Lets tell her what happened on our adventure today including the ruins and Silver.
>>
>>25988823
I just happened to come into the possession of a pretty cool sword. Figured I'd ask if you wanted to use it. If not I might just have to learn how to use it myself.
>>
>>25988823
>Would you mind an ebonite sword? I found some today, and Silver Ingot's reforging it right now. I was hoping you could make use of it
>>
>>25988888
>Lady luck is on your side friend
>>
>>25988893
>>25988848
We should be clear that we're not exactly giving it to her, more of a loan since she helps protect the inn.
>>
>>25988913
I think we should give it to her if she wants it, she already protects the inn and is our friend.
>>
>>25988928
If it was just a nice steel sword, I'd agree.

But according to the blacksmith this thing is priceless. I'd rather keep it than just give it away willy nilly.
>>
>>25988954
Generosity is always the answer
>>
>>25988954
What's the harm in giving the big girl a toy?
>>
>>25988963
>>25988970
If she doesn't really want it then she's only accepting because of the thing's rarity.

It's like giving a guy who's really into trucks a Ferrari. He'll accept it so he can sell it to buy trucks.
I'm just saying we might get more use out of this Ferrari.
>>
>>25988928
>>25988954
We could just go with the loan first anyway. No harm in changing our minds later.
>>
>>25988986
We could always ask her to teach us instead
>>
>>25988997
That's a splendid idea.
>>
>>25988997
Why not give her the sword and ask her to teach us and wispy as compensation.
>>
Why is Sundance so fucking edgy? Like seriously?
>I do not use weapons, I only strangle ponies to death with my bare hooves because it's more intimate
What the fuck do you people see in her? She's a cringefest
>>
>>25989110
MATE that only means shes better at hugging
>>
"So...if I hypothetically got into my possession a sword made of ebonite, you wouldn't have any interest in it?"
>The mentioning of ebonite catches the pegasus' attention. Seems like everyone else has heard about this stuff except you, though given her interest in Crystal Empire history, it's not unexpected.
>"Ebonite?" she repeats, sounding a bit skeptical. "Like actual 'from the Empire' ebonite? How'd you manage that?"
"We found some old ruins in the mines today - the sword was among the spoils of our discovery. I've got Silver Ingot working on reforging it into something more refined. Would you be interested in it?"
>"Maybe. I'm not sure," Sundance replies. "Been a while since I've used a sword. You're not thinking of giving it to me, are you?"
"Would that be a problem?"
>"Priceless ancient sword? And you'd just give it away? Pot Luck, a sword like is deserving of more respect than giving it away like you would a musical instrument."
"So you wouldn't use it?"
>Sundance frowns and then sighs. Even through the mask, you can tell she's rolling her eyes at you.
>"If you really want me to use it, I will BORROW it from time to time. But it's your sword, and it's your responsibility to make it's legacy."
>You trot on in and take a seat near the pegasus, cautious as to her response, but she doesn't seem bothered by your presence.
"Prefer your hooves, huh?"
>"Every warrior has their preference for their own reasons. I like my hooves because it helps me feel more connected to the fight. Makes them... personal, if that makes any sense."

Input action.
>>
>>25989362
So whats up with the gems?
>>
>>25989362
Sounds reasonable so should we just give Airy the spear?
>>
>>25989362
I dunno. Maybe it's just that I don't have a warrior's stomach, but wouldn't you want the fight to be impersonal? So you don't feel as bad after knocking somepony's brain out of their skull?

Or, even better, so that you have a better chance of not getting your own guts spilled.

Of course, I'll defer to your judgement, seeing as you have more experience in this area that I'd ever care to have.
>>
>>25989362
"Sundance how would you feel about giving us and wispy some basic sword lessons, I know wispy would love it and she has a training sword"
>>
>>25989425
This. We can't negotiate our way out of every fight.
>>
>>25989362
OK good, so she'll use it in a pinch. I'm thirding the requests to see if she'll train us and Wispy.

I also think we should change the small weapon to a dagger so Wispy has a good carry piece, if we run to Silver's after hours tonight I'm sure she hasn't started actually forging the new pieces quite yet. Probably still planning. Since Sundance doesn't want the sword, it falls to us. The spear is an unwieldy thing for Wispy so it should be a dagger instead.
>>
>>25989516
I'd rather give the spear to Airy
>>
>>25989531
Leaving Wispy with nothing, though? Airy's got enough decent weapons, and isn't in constant danger of being found out as a changeling. Plus isn't our daughteru.
>>
>>25989531
Yeah, Airy could use the spear and Wispy doesn't need some powerful magic artifact.
>>
>>25989516
>>25989531
>>25989549
Didn't we vote on this already?
>>
>>25989549
I agree more here. Plus what Sundance said.
>"Priceless ancient sword? And you'd just give it away? Pot Luck, a sword like is deserving of more respect than giving it away like you would a musical instrument."
>>
>>25989567
Wispy needs it the most of all of us. We're in a town full of armored changeling hunters, for heaven's sake.
>>
>>25989570
This is the same guy that was bitching and moaning the entire time we were voting.
>>
>>25989610
>Everyone is disagreeing with me, that makes everyone else STUPID
That guy?
>>
>>25989610
Who happens to be the same guy that said "No we do NOT give Awesome Magic Sword away for free to the assholey "cute" blacksmith!", too! We wouldn't even HAVE the thing if I hadn't said something then. All this sudden "Don't trust Wispy with pointy objects, she's too cute and tender!" shit is making me dyspeptic, she's the most endangered of us all.
>>
>>25989622
Yes. And are you? I guess we'll find out.
>>
>>25989622
Yeah, he doesn't to be able seem to catch on to the concept that people can disagree with him. Or the possibility that he's just an idiot. Here he goes again

>>25989630
>>
I personally don't even like the idea of pot having a weapon. A shield if fine to bash and block people but actually harming something doesn't sit right.
>>
>>25989642
A weapon like a sword can be used very defensively.

And usually the best way to stop someone from doing you arm is to do them harm.
Facts of life.

I vote for sword lessons for both Pot and Wispy. And I think Pot should get some kind of weapon.
>>
>>25989656
I salute you, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
Okay, so we're asking for lessons.
Anyone want to tell Silver to forge it into something else, so we can use it with our shield? Sundance isn't going to be using it permanently anyway, so I think a longsword isn't the best thing for . Maybe back to the shortsword/rapier/dagger combo?
>>
>>25989697
Speaking as the guy who tried to get everyone to vote for that, I think that ship's sailed, what with all the polling results. Though the new data does present, well, new data. But folks have gone militant now. I still beg of them to at least make the spear a dagger, though.

Regardless if folks want to re-vote, I'd go for it.
>>
>>25989697
I'd rather not go through that again. The only reason we had to vote the first time was some guy samefagging hard the entire time. He helped burn that bridge.
>>
"It makes... some sense, I think. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want it to remain impersonal."
>"Well you are just an innkeeper - chances are you might never understand. I hope you never do. Every warrior approaches fighting in their own way. Take Azura for instance; she fights because it's a means to an end. She obsesses over power, so she fights to get more, and fighting is the best way to demonstrate what power she has."
"You sound a bit disapporving of that."
>"It's ambitious, but it can be self-destructive, too. She plays her cards right, though, she can probably get stronger than the rest of us."
"Do you think you might be able to teach Wispy or I how to use a sword properly? I'd rather not have to hide behind a shield all the time. Not that it hasn't worked decently for me so far."
>Sundance pauses and glances to you, giving you a scrutinizing and pensive look.
>"If it's just for protection, sure. I can do that. You don't mind a bit of bruising, do you?"
"I think I can manage," you chuckle nervously. "Just be gentle on our first time."
>How bad could training get?
>You then turn your attention to the two gemstones on the nearby counter.
"Did you get Prism to look at those?"
>"I did. He's fairly confident these are dormant elements, but he can't be sure until they're reacting to somepony."
"Guess we'll need to start poking ponies with rocks."
>"According to Prism, they're more likely to react when said pony is demonstrating the necessary trait. It might be prudent for you keep them with you then, since you seem to interact with ponies more than me."

Input action.
>>
>>25989723
How big are these gems? If we can keep them in a saddlebag without taking up a bunch of space sure. Otherwise we might want to put them on a shelf in the kitchen or something. Easily view-able if something is happening.
>>
>>25989719
As I recall that conversation looked like two guys arguing with two guys. Innkeeper might have been keeping score of who was who via IPs. The odd bit, I thought, was how one set of two guys managed to get 7 votes.

Perhaps it was the 'silent majority' in action.
>>
>>25989723
Thank you now lets go find Airy and give her the good news.
>>
>>25989742
Not everyone here cares at all about swords
>>
>>25989742
There were two guys arguing against two guys, and a bunch of vote replies that didn't seem to participate in the argument. So they were silent in that they didn't participate in the argument, but they did give their replies.
>>
>>25989711
>>25989719
I wouldn't mind a re-vote. Some people weren't here yesterday, and hopefully some of the reasonable discussion from CYOAG has leaked over. I think this time can be different.

>>25989723
Prism would be a good place to start for magic, though they should have reacted to him already. Unless physical contact us needed.

We could also poke Sugar while she's cracking a joke, or Diamond when he's with his brother.

Or we can take the whole bag and start rubbing it against ponies when they do things
>>
>>25989723
"Sure, I can do that. I guess I could put them in a clear bottle and wear that with my pendant so I can see them flash, if they react to somepony. I'll figure out something. I appreciate you letting me hold onto these."
>>
>>25989765
Well we just need to keep it in our pocket cause it sounds like they will react at a small distance as long as they do the thing.
>>
>>25989711
>>25989697
>>25989656
>>25989723
Mother fucker

The old captchas just went full retard and I couldn't post for a while and lost what I'd typed.

I was saying that I'd recommend a mace for Pot as it compliments his race and lack of skill needed for a sword.

It's shorter than a sword which is both good for storage under the bar and bad as it makes it harder to use for blocking.
>>
>>25989787
I imagine that, when holding a sword that cleaves right through shields, other swords and armor, that one needs only minimal training to become effective with it.

The other dude would be all "thrust! parry! twirl!" and you'd just be "slash!"- Job done.
>>
well if we had to redo it I would make a dagger for pot/wispy and a short sword for azzy and a spear for airy.
>>
>>25989808
I doubt Ebonite is THAT powerful.

If it is we should just sell it for a few million bits to the government.
>>
>>25989808
>Pot slashes, leaving himself open
>he sidesteps
>Pot dies

Impressive. I really doubt Ebonite is that sharp anyway.
>>
>>25989820
Sliding it across a steel anvil left a 1" cleft through it. I imagine it IS that powerful, and that's why it IS gov't controlled. We need to always be wary who we show these things to, using it only as necessary.

In fact it occurred to me to ask Silver to, well, silver plate the things, so they'd look like conventional weapons- Except that that would, by dint of concealing the true nature of these weapons, paradoxically make them far more dangerous then they would be as obvious pieces of ebonite.
>>
>>25989847
Now that I think about that, that's really weird.

Anvils are surface hardened on the very top, but under that thin hard layer is very soft steel.

If it went through the top the sword should have gone through the rest.
>>
>>25989881
She pulled it across, she didn't press it down IIRC. A slicing motion, not chopping.
>>
>>25989881
She didn't shove it that hard. Had she just whacked the anvil with the sword, I'm pretty sure it would have been cleaved in twain.
>>
>>25989897
That'd be odd. Swords are designed to be thrust or sliced. Any conventional sword design wouldn't be well suited for just straight chopping. Axes are for chopping.
>>
>>25989916
Leaf bladed swords, falchions, and any single edge type.

Not sure if you think those are "conventional" though
>>
"I guess I could like... carry them around or something," you ponder to yourself, rubbing your chin in thought.
>They aren't very large or heavy, but they're also not something you can just tuck into a back pocket. This would be a lot easier if you knew which element was which, as that would at least narrow the field down a bit. As it stands, you gotta figure out who might be laughter, honesty, loyalty, kindness, and magic but only having two of the five remaining elements.
>You hope that there is some fate or destiny mumbo-jumbo to this because then you could comfort yourself with the knowledge that the answers will become obvious when the time is right.
"Maybe I'll keep them in a jar near the bar, so I can keep them close by without attracting too much attention."
>"Just try not to lose them," Sundance quips. "Before he got dragged away by that baker, Prism said he was going to look into getting access to his old resources back in Canterlot - he said the libraries there could have more information."
"Do you think a sword is a good choice for me?"
>"For personal defense? It'll suffice - an axe or a mace might've been better since they don't need as much training. But we've got time to teach you how to use a sword properly. Ideally, I'd get you one of those new-fangled guns from the Gryphon Empire. Very easy to use and it'll make any trouble-make think twice about what they're doing."

Input action.
>>
>>25989948
Intimidation would be nice. How expensive is one of those?
>>
>>25989948
SO FUCK SWORDS
>>
>>25989948
Is looking for an inedible object and then proceeding to eat it considered an action?
>>
>>25989948
Longsword for when Sundance needs it/Wispy grows up, gun for us. I'm sold.
>>
Maybe we should see if Azzura would like to use the long sword?
>>
>>25989948
"No, no, since a good sword has more or less fallen into my hooves, I'll stick with it. They seem to be the standard equipment for most adventurer types anyhow, to whom I cater. I might look into that later, though."
>>
>>25989975
Fuck you, acquire guns
>>
>>25989988
This but maybe not so mean
>>
>>25989973
I like this, we can lend LS to both Sunny and Azzy and use it for ourselves if we ever need it and Airy get her spear. If not ask what she would like.
>>
>>25989988
Awesome magic sword equals FREE.

Gun equals BIG BITS.
We've got to work with what we've got for now. And sure money and time permitting, guns fine also!
>>
>>25989948
Do you think whoever was after Zuri was also after Sundance for the elements?
>>
>>25990016
Free is a good reason...

But if we sold the magic sword we don't even really know how to use we could get a gun and pay off our debt, maybe.
>>
>>25990016
If we're thinking realistically, and assuming the guns aren't rifles or magic, then the gun itself should be pretty cheap. Cheaper than a sword or armor.
Powder will be where the gun gets expensive.
>>
How about a set of throwing knives? If guns are too expensive
>>
>>25990031
I think we're starting to obsess on our weapons options. And this coming from one of the more strident anons on the topic. We've got one great sword and one... Fucking stupid spear... Coming. Those should hold us for a week at least.

Let's have Sundance train us, as it's just plain a good idea.

Then we can worry about buying new guns and whatever if we find ourselves still lacking in firepower.
>>
>>25990053
Throwing knives won't stop anything. It's a meme weapon
>>
>>25990071
From an anon who has sat through it, yes you lot have.
>>
So I'm looking forward to wispys reaction when we tell her she will get trained by Sundance
>>
>You recall seeing a gun in the hooves of Sunlight Meadows, and how easily it took down a spider. Granted, she likely has access to the fancier technologies, but it was impressive nonetheless.
"So, where could one hypothetically acquire one of these guns?"
>"Legally - pretty much impossible outside the Gryphon Empire. It's the Empire's one ace card it has to match against Equestria's magic so they're keen to keep it's secrets to themselves."
"And the not so legal ways?"
>"Manehattan black market, maybe," she answers with an uncertain shrug of her good shoulder. "But you'd have to be prepared to pay out the nose for a shoddy imitation. Honestly, it'd probably be cheaper and easier to find a way to just build one here in Ponyville."
>In other words, not a realistic option, at least right now. No wonder it was under the 'ideally' category.
"Well, that was a lovely chat. I think I'll see about finding these things a new home," you announce as you get up and grab the two dormant elements. "Maybe I can give them to Yorick and put them all over the bar."
>"Yorick?"
"It's a skull I found in the oven."
>"Ew."
"Ew? From you?"
>"Hey, I might cut somepony's head off in a fight but I don't keep it as a souvenir."
>You roll your eyes and head back downstairs.

Any further business to attend to?
>>
>>25990142
Go tell Airy about the spear we are giving her and if Azzura is around tell her she can borrow the LS.
>>
>>25990142
I guess we need to inform Wispy that Sundance is going to give us some weapons training periodically over the next few days, and then we should assist in the running of the kitchen/dining area.
>>
>>25990158
might as well if we are sticking with those 2 weapons and it might be easier to sit them both down at the same table as not to tell the same thing over and over.
>>
>>25990192
Yes, let's tell her that.

>>25990195
If enough people are up for splitting the longsword...
>>
>>25990225
I mean its not like we will be using it that often and having 2 experts borrow it when needed should be beneficial.
>>
>>25990192
>>25990158
These
>>
>>25990142
Huh, weird that an equestrian agent had one then. The griffons seem to be at quite the disadvantage.
>>
>>25990332
double agent?
>>
>>25990332

As I recall, she mentioned it was hard to get, and maybe implied it was stolen.
>>
>>25990341
I doubt it, though we don't really know enough to guess either way.

I bet Equestria just was able to get the plans.
>>
>>25990351
Plans?
It's a tube with a spark mechanism on one end.

It's the powder that's hard to make, and even that should be simple for a nation with alchemists and magicians
>>
>>25990363
Maybe that's just what the government wants everyone to think.
Or the capital city of magical supremacist unicorns just don't like technology
>>
"Hey Ember, have you seen Airy around?"
>"She went out with Azura to go suck dick... or fight something. I forget which. You can never really tell with her."
"Out adventuring - got'cha."
>You figure you can give the news when those two get back.
>You find Wispy out in the backyard, swinging her training sword around in a pretend fight against imaginary monsters. You sit back and watch for a little while Wispy prances about the backyard, swinging and parrying and taunting the monsters that are apparently swarming her.
>"Take this... and this! Ha-ha! Too fast for you!"
>When she notices you off to the side, she gallops over to you, aiming her sword at you.
>"What ho! Does a new challenger approach the invincible Wispy Winds?"
"Oh no, I know I'm no match for your fearsome prowess," you chuckle as you throw up your hooves. "Say Wispy, what do you say to the idea of getting a little sword training from Sundance?"
>Wispy's jaw hits the floor, along with her sword, as she stares at you in amazement and disbelief. You give her little filly mind a few seconds to process the news
>"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!" Wispy starts rambling as she runs in frantic, excited circles. "I'm gonna learn how to sword stuff from Sundance! I'm going to get to be the best swordfighter in all of Equestria!"
>She promptly latches onto your leg, squeezing with her love-powered vice-like grip.

Input action.
>>
>>25990419
Give her a hug back and go work for the rest of the night.
>>
>>25990419
We still need to install the basement lock right so go do that and then work.
>>
>>25990419
New Dad, new armour, new training, it's not even one week yet but I'd say Wispy's birthday has already arrived
>>
>>25990449
Airy is up their as well, were we just going to give it to her or loan it?
>>
>>25990419
Why would Sundance be even close to the best swordfighter in Equestria if she doesn't like using a sword?
>>
>>25990483
Shhh, don't break daughteroo's spirit
>>
>>25990483
>>25990488
I think some bonding would do them both good
>>
>>25990488
Well, I'd rather her not go spreading phrases around that could be taken as Sundance making claims about herself that she can't back up. Imagine if that rumor spread and some uppity expert swordsman came along to challenge her and wouldn't take no for an answer.
>>
>>25990514
>Face punch
>>
>>25990514
I think she'd be okay.
Also it's a small filly talking.
>>
>>25990514
I hope this happens now.
>>
We should ask if Sundance would use an ebonite strap-on instead.
It would be a surprising weapon, at least.
>>
Sorry for delays. Work and such.

=========

>You give Wispy a big ol' hug. You've been spoiling this filly rotten since she's arrived, but you figure she deserves some happiness in her life. Besides, it's not like sword training or working at the inn is a walk in the park.
>You reckon a few days of training will probably change her tune a bit, but for now you don't want to dampen the filly's enthusiasm.
>You spend the next few hours playing with Wispy in the backyard, mostly taking the role of damsel in distress while swordmaster Wispy mounts daring rescues against impossible odds.
>As the evening hour draws in, you and Wispy return to the kitchen to begin the preparations for the next wave of customers. With Ember growing more and more comfortable in the kitchen, or at least handling the standard entrees, you figure you can devote more time up front at the bar - maintaining a more visible presence for your patrons.
>Plus it gives more time to chat up the pretty mares and stallions that come in.
>One by one, you see many of your friends and familiar faces make their way in. White Wine and Honey Belle seem to be having another girl's night out for themselves, though you catch Wine smiling and winking to you on occasion.
>Azura and Airy return as well, though judging by their singed manes and feathers and dour demeanour, things didn't go so swimmingly on their outings.
>And eventually your fellow miners arrive with Diamond insisting that you bring out the strongest bottle of rotgut you've got in stock to celebrate.

Input action.
>>
>>25990746
Go talk to Airy/Azzy and ask how it went.
>>
>>25990746
Bring out the rotgut right quick but make sure we check on our two returning singed mares before getting caught into anything. Getting the miners drinking quick will result in a nice boon to our funds for the night.
>>
>>25990768
>>25990764
"You two are looking especially hot today, do something with your manes?"
>>
>>25990768
Gotta make those bits
>>
I wonder if Azura will be pissed if we out adventure her again
>>
>>25990746
Crack out the rotgut for the miners, give Diamond a high-five and a butt-slap, then head over to the ladies. "Ah, I see you two are seated in the Smoking Section tonight, how delightful. For dinner this eve, we have the smoked salmon, blackened asparagus, flame-broiled hayburgers, and of course, alfalfa sprout flambe'. Our drink specials tonight are Fireball, Hot Damn and Blue Angels. What'll it be?"
>>
>>25990880
>>25990773
best puns are best, it will be more the sweeter when we tell them they can use the holly grail of weapons.
>>
>>25990880
The puns are even better.
Can you come up with any more for the butt slap?
>>
>>25990746
Let's not forget to tell cutie we can't go to oats tomorrow
>>
Gonna have to close shop for the night. See you folks tomorrow.
>>
>>25990939
Goodnight, Innkeeper! Nice run tonight.
>>25990910
"Hi, Diamond! You're just what I like to see in my restaurant- Well risen, firm buns!" <slap!>
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25991290
Same
>>
>>25992253
Bump
>>
>>25993228
>>
>>25994150
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.