[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, you are going to Temple with Sweetie Bell and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>"Anon, you are going to Temple with Sweetie Bell and I whether you like it or not!"
>>
>>25969766
Temple? What the fuck is Temple?
>>
>>25969766
That's sunset's shtick
>>
File: shalom.png (796 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shalom.png
796 KB, 1280x720
>>25969766
Bitch, Ive told you that stage is banned, and we're not playing it and turning items on again. Rumble will back me up on that, and we'll have to decide on another stage, but we're NOT going back to Temple,
>>
>>25969766
Durka durka allah, muhammed jihad!
>>
File: 1405314961320.gif (4 MB, 336x199) Image search: [Google]
1405314961320.gif
4 MB, 336x199
alright just let me go to the bathroom first
>closes door
>get out bag of mdma
>pops 1
>flushes toilet
alright lets go
>>
>>25969766
>implying the element of Generosity is a Jew
She didn't charge her friends for their dresses.
>>
>>25969849
i keked
>>
How exactly does one temple?
>>
>>25969849
kekkles
>>
>>25969766
Actually, no, I'm not.
>>
>>25969766
I'm not putting on that mormon magic underwear nor am I getting baptized
>>
>>25969766
>no hooves
>>
File: scrunchy_nazi.gif (64 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
scrunchy_nazi.gif
64 KB, 434x434
>>25969766
>"NEIN! YOU VILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, JUDEN!"
>*jumps out of window*
>>
>>25969766
I'd go to a mosque before I go to a temple.
>>
>>25969766
Jewish Rara is best Rara.
>>
>>25969766

It's a good thing you're Reform. Your father would pop a blood vessel if you took me along for Sweetie's bat mitzvah. It's such a thing for a girl to get her cutie mark and come of age, isn't it?

What, you think you gotta be a Jew to go to temple? They're pretty cool about it as long as you're respectful and someone's guest.

>implying the element of Tzedakah is such a stretch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.