[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 105
Fun allowed edition
>>
>>25969617
fuck this is my fetish
>>
File: 12451275412.png (579 KB, 615x521) Image search: [Google]
12451275412.png
579 KB, 615x521
>>
File: q3w456543.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
q3w456543.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>25969643
>knife and fork cannibalism
>male on female
>>
File: 853909.jpg (826 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
853909.jpg
826 KB, 2000x3000
>>25969617
>>
>>25969617
>>25970280
I wish gtsdev's dialogue wasn't so bad. Always awkward to read.
>>
File: 894966.jpg (612 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
894966.jpg
612 KB, 1500x2250
>>25970280
>>
File: 1433383132005.png (710 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1433383132005.png
710 KB, 576x864
>>25969643
What's with normalfags and
>Muh cannibalism

I guess vore is just one of those strictly fantasy fetishes and they can't really translate into something you can play out with a partner, but exists almost exclusively online, and with "sexual openness" these days, no one really gets it.
>>
File: Tatzlcuddles.png (447 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Tatzlcuddles.png
447 KB, 900x900
Tatzlcuddles. Now.
>>
>>25969617
Ponies shouldn't eat other ponies. They should eat humans instead
>>
>pony makes New Years resolution to eat more humans
>pony eats a human or two every day for a week
>then a human every couple of days
>by February she's back to just eating hayburgers and daffodils all the time
>fuck
>>
>>25969643
i think im supposed to be mad but thats just fuckin funny
>>
>>25972821
Wonder why she'd quit out? Surely they're the superior food. Oh, I guess daffodils and hay burgers don't make you run to catch them, nor do they shoot at you.
>>
>>25971891
>I can't understand why normalfags don't get our fetish
Now you know how everyone else feels when they see your fetish. It's a bigger fucking mystery than the Druids.
>>
>>25974451
I don't understand it either, but still into it.
>>
File: 284191-49188-preview.jpg (86 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
284191-49188-preview.jpg
86 KB, 900x675
Starting off the year with a particularly long story, hoping this'll help me get back on track with other stuff. It's not green text unfortunately, but its text regardless.

Title: From Prying Eyes

Tags: Trixie/Daring Do, Soft, Full Tour, food, stuffing, decently detailed scat and of course, non-fatal because I'm a prude.

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/jtf5ukfg
>>
>>25975188
On the edges of the Everfree Forest, a unicorn and her traveling wagon rest on a peaceful patch of grass. Set before the pony adorned with a starry cape and hat is a myriad of food and drink, ranging from luscious salads, neatly cut sandwiches and sweet bubbling beverages. Her horn shimmers a pale magenta as she organizes the buffet before her. She soothes her grumbling belly with a gentle stroke of her hoof as she addresses the afternoon air around her.

“Oh Trixie! You've outdone yourself this time! Scrounging up a scant few bits to make enough food to last the week is nothing short of amazing! Before Trixie can indulge, Trixie must pack up the extras...”

The reverie from her glorious meal was broken by the sharp crunching of twigs and rustling of bushes nearby. Poising for whatever the wild forest may throw at her, the magician stands her ground, horn at the ready with a fierce gleam.

Bursting from the foliage, a tan coated pegasus with a safari hat and clothes to match dart out into the open meadow near Trixie. The rosey pupils of the pony dart around as they lock onto the unsuspecting unicorn, her hurried and fatigued expression draws Trixie's guard down as she walks to meet the panicked pony. The winged mare trots a short distance before blurting out to the performing pony.

“Hey! Look, I'm being chased, I don't have time to explain but, you've got to hide me!”

Trixie's eyebrows twist around in skepticism as she scans the mare for anything suspicious. Recalling a series of novels she once saw, she probes the pony.

“Uh huh, and Trixie is to assume that you're late for a costume party? Nightmare Night was months ago. Well, you can hide in my home if that suffices.”
>>
>>25975203
Pointing to her wheeled home, she looks back to the tired stranger. With worn eyes, the pegasus glances at Trixie's home, future meals and the ground before her. The pony shakes her head erratically, beads of sweat flying from her black mane, her hard hat almost flying off at the force. She steps forward a bit before taking a moment to sigh as she informs Trixie.

“No... that won't do... they'd find me easily... maybe you can...”

A large bubbling rumble visibly shakes Trixie's underbelly as a cute burp erupts from her lips, giving her cheeks a brief blush as the flash of gas interrupts the pegasus' dialogue. As Trixie starts to apologize, an idea visibly flashes in the other pony's eyes.

“Excuse me, I haven't eaten today yet, so I must be getting back to-”

“That's it! Hey, since you're a unicorn, do you know any shrink spells?”

Befuddled by the random question, Trixie regains her composure as her proficiency in spells is put in question.

“What? Of course! Trixie is educated in many spells, such as this 'shrink' spell you ask of. Why?”

The pegasus grabs a sizable bag from her coat pocket and throws it to Trixie. The unicorn catches it in the glow of her magic as she takes a quick peek inside. The glitter of a sea of bits reflect in her eyes, enough money to support her for a good few weeks. Before Trixie can say anything, the other pony gives a late introduction.

“Look, my name's Daring Do, and think of that as the first payment of many if you can hide me away inside you. Start casting your spell, because I'm going in. Now!”

“Wha-”
>>
>>25975212
The bag of bits flop to the ground as Trixie's mouth stretches open to the pony's powerful forelegs. In a hasty panic, the magician tries to slowly shrink the pony as she feels the rounded head hit the back of her throat, Daring taking no time to let Trixie gather her thoughts. The odd shape of the safari hat made this no simple task, as the inflexible accessory twists and turns at the pulsating throat. Though her body slowly shrinks with each passing second, the pegasus expresses her dissatisfaction at the speed of the spell.

“Come on! Faster! I barely feel any smaller!”

The talking mare tickles Trixie's throat as each word vibrates through her flesh, causing her to scratch her neck with her forehoof, feeling the solid form of the pony traveling down her esophagus. Accepting her fate, the magician shrugs to herself as she stands on her hind legs, pulling up Daring's own hind legs, propping them up above her head to let gravity assist her in consuming the pony. Her horn continues to glow, but Daring's barely shrunk body still reflects on Trixie's own as each curve and form trace on the unicorn's throat, the neck nothing more than a skin-tight suit as every detail of the pegasus head, flank and everything in between is lined for any pony to see. Feeling the overly tight squeeze of the muscular passageway, the pegasus calls out again.

“Smaller! At this rate, even a filly could recognize me in here!”
>>
>>25975227
Giving one last of magical charge into Daring, Trixie shrinks the pony to just under the size of a filly, allowing her to close her teeth behind the twitching hind hooves. The dry, yet salty aftertaste of the sweaty pony's coat drills into her taste buds as she looked at her rations for the week, desperately needing a drink. Giving the pony's body a couple more heavy gulps, she floats the bag of bits into her wagon as she feels the eager wiggling of Daring vibrate through her unsuspecting digestive organs. Taking a cup of fruit juice in her hoof, she sits down as her cape pops off her neck, the strain of the pony's size finally enough for it. The stress of downing such a dry body caused her brow to sweat a bit as she sets aside her performer's hat. On her haunches, she feels the pony's head pry open her stomach as her belly swells out slightly at the size, the sudden dancing of bulges against her skin showing that Daring's forehooves have made it inside as well.

Struggling to fit her entire body in the magician's stomach, Daring impatiently kicks her hind legs to accelerate her entire form in, causing the unicorn containing her to cough and jostle her fleshy chamber. Quickly realizing that she's causing internal discomfort for the mare, Daring crosses her fore hooves over her chest, allowing the digestive organs to naturally pull the rest of her body inside. Though dark, Daring feels the unicorn's hunger as she is the only resident inside the pulsating organ. Thick fluids and other acrid juices pool and drip around her as she waits for the last of her hind hooves to pop in, her forelegs wrapping around her flank to optimize her space inside the shivering belly.
>>
>>25975236
A dry belch is propelled out from Trixie's mouth, wincing as a few stray feathers are launched from her throat. Her front hoof wanders around her throat, checking to make sure that Daring's mass has finally fully arrived in her needy stomach. Still feeling pangs of hunger and thirst, Trixie slowly bring the cup of juice to her lips as a kick from within her belly interrupts her with a muffled voice.

“Hey! I can still be seen from outside, huh? This feels way too snug!”

“Uhh...”

Trixie looks down on her belly as vague lumps and bumps line her belly. Though it was not completely obvious that a smaller pony is packed into her paunch, the odd deformations with the occasional hind leg-shaped bulge made it suspicious.

Unable to process much information with her body screaming out for real sustenance, she takes a mindless swig of juice as she guzzles down the entire cup in seconds. The refreshing, cool fluid clearing her throat and splattering into her busy belly gave Trixie some relief, but Daring some grief, shouting out to the starved pony.

“What was that for... wait, you're a genious Trixie!”

The compliment broke Trixie out of her hungry haze, naturally responding to the sweet words.

“Hm, hm, hm... but of course! Er... why is Trixie a genius again?”

Without hesitation, Daring orders Trixie as she sloshes about in the stomach.

“Fill yourself up! If any pony sees you, they'll just assume that you had that huge buffet in front of your wagon, no way they'd suspect me in here!”

Trixie looks longingly at her carefully prepared meals for the entire week, hesitant to stuff herself silly. With a voice reflecting her reluctance, she mutters to Daring.

“But... this is Trixie's food for the week...”
>>
>>25975259
With a thundering voice from within, Daring barks at the unicorn with a decisive point.

“I told you that bag of bits was only the beginning! I'll... I'll buy you food for the year if that's what'll take!”

Trixie's eyes light up at the prospect, the meals she once hesitated to consume now a ticket to even more delicacies. Without a second thought, she grabs the nearest plate of sandwiches and confirms Daring's request.

“Yes mam!”

Jamming each individual sandwich into her mouth, she chews at a pace slower than her ability to cram food into her mouth. Letting her hunger completely overtake her, she swallows the soggy, lump of half-chewed food from her salivating mouth as she feels her throat stretch out once again to deliver another heavy mass to her belly. Taking no time to wait for the breaded goodies to arrive in her stomach, she reaches out for the garnished salads and tips the bowl's contents into her messy maw.

Drenched in sour stomach fluids and fizzy fruit juice, Daring feels a soggy lump graze her body as she assumes the pony has taken her advice. Feeling out where the exterior of Trixie's belly is, she takes the clay-like food and tries to line the stomach with it. Thinking she can pad the organ to prevent others from seeing her form inside, the steady pulses of the organ's churning quickly put that theory to rest as the food grinds back onto her body. Though the slimy food continues to flow in with the heavy thumps of Trixie's teeth booming around her, she gingerly undresses herself as the mess of organic materials cling to her hat and clothes, becoming a nuisance on her body's coat.
>>
>>25975266
Continuing to gorge herself on the carefully prepared meals set before her, she sees a group of rough ponies exit the Everfree Forest a good distance away from her. All looking very suspicious as they scan the area around them, Trixie feels their eyes fall onto her. Not wanting to raise their curiosity, the unicorn continues to mindlessly devour the food around her, not making eye contact and continuing her steady pace to fill herself. Her cheeks puff out as the activity in her belly brews up a considerable amount of gas in her guts, allowing a disgusting belch to tear and thunder through the air as bits of food and various liquids uncontrollably fly out from her mouth. The gang of ponies visibly cringe at the sight as they trot away from the glutenous mare. Trixie quietly celebrates her victory of being completely discreet, smiling through the mess that littered her mouth. With cheeks filled with mashed tomatoes and chopped up hay, she quietly declares the situation to her stomach's resident.

“Hey they went away! You can- oof!”

A kick from inside interrupted her dialogue, Daring scolding the cocky pony from within.

“They're still looking for me though! Now, keep eating!”

Though space was starting to be a premium inside Trixie's belly, the pegasus knew that she must blend in perfectly into her surroundings to escape her pursuers. From hiding inside the trees in the jungle to now inside a mare's throbbing, humid belly with a tide of digested food swirling around her, she must become her environment. Feeling out the entrance to the small intestine, she takes her hat and coat and jams it deep into the pulsating tunnels, as her clothes proved nothing but problems in the stomach. Her world shivers as Trixie feels her digestive system lurch forward at the force of Daring's dressings being propelled deeper inside her, the unicorn complaining at the stress in her gut.
>>
>>25975277
“But I'm starting to feel full...”

Wrestling with the sludge and the thick masses of unidentifiable textures that clung to her enveloped body, Daring gives Trixie a heartfelt speech of gratitude with the foul odors and sweltering heat dig into her senses.

“I know I'm really bossing you around, but...”

A soggy piece of, what she can determine in the claustrophobic darkness is lettuce temporarily silences her. Wiping it off, she continues her speech.

“Thanks for the temporary hideout, but either you shrink me more, or you stuff yourself so hard that any pony that sees your bloated belly sees me as innocent food slugging through your guts!”

Though she prides herself as a “Great and Powerful” magician, her magic was nowhere as strong as she flaunts. Knowing she cannot shrink the pony within her any more, she grabs another plate of lettuce wraps and proceeds to stuff herself more. Hearing the chaos of consumption roaring around her, Daring relaxes into the acrid sludge as more bits of chewed food pepper onto her body, the oppressive atmosphere of the digestive organ dulling Daring's sharp mind. With one last commanding voice, she calls out to Trixie.

“Thanks, remind me of the reward when I get out!”
>>
>>25975285
Belly straining against the sheer mass of digestible and indigestible materials contained inside, Trixie continues to eat against her instinct to stop, driven by the promise of being pampered by this supposedly infamous pegasus. The empty platters behind her pile up as each carefully prepared dish she made is haphazardly crammed into her greedy gullet, packing her torso with an indescribable amount of edibles. Her middle gradually swells out, featureless bulges forming on her paunch from the barely-chewed meals that fought for space against the powerful churning currents of the stomach. Cramming the last of a baker's dozen of cupcakes into her mouth, she lazily chews the dessert as she sees the devastation she laid behind; empty plates, patches of spilled juice on the dirt below and crumbs from platters not licked clean.

Her forelegs wrap around the dense, jiggling orb that was attached to her body. Surveying the lumpy protrusions that lined her belly, it was impossible to distinguish any shape or object that sloshed around her filled innards. A sudden burst of movement flared from her belly, causing Trixie to belch out more remnants of disintegrated food, feathers and wisps of hair. With the comfort of her body's guest far from her mind, she struggles to get on all four of her hooves as she looks to Ponyville in the distance.

“Well, might as well stock up on food again... urgh...”
>>
>>25975298
With groceries on the mind of the unicorn, Daring Do feebly shimmies around the digested mush and partially chewed food inside the bubbling belly of Trixie. As requested, every angle and inch of her body was covered in doughy, soggy edibles with little room that made even shifting around a distant thought. Fiber strings of soft lettuce slither around around her neck as her legs are plunged in a blend of chewed bread and sopping, mushed carrots. The stomach shifts around to splash more bile and digestive acid around the trapped mare, causing sweet frosting from above to jam itself into her face. The stifling gases, frothing juices and powerful contractions of the densely packed digestive organ continued to keep Daring in check as she tries to go along with the merciless pulverization, knowing full well that she's nothing more than another object for the unicorn's body to wrestle with and pass. Her quarters quake with a strong force as she hears Trixie excuse herself from an erupting belch.

“Oh my, excuse Trixie, she's had a very... significant meal today.”

The owner of the food stand nods her head in understanding, wiping of what appeared to be a feather from her face. Thinking nothing of it, she continues to watch the blue unicorn peruse through her wares.
>>
>>25975310
Wearing saddle bags packed with all sorts of goodies, Trixie gleefully purchases fresh produce from the hard workers of Ponyville. From apples to zucchinis, she was able to buy an entire alphabet of fruits and vegetables for her use. Another reverberating belch from deep within her guts reminds her that she won't be partaking in these delectable groceries any time soon, but having them secured her traveling rations for quite a while. Between the saddle bags that sat on her sides, her lumpy belly stayed out of sight for any curious ponies that may have looked at her underside on accident. Though it is only natural to bring bags when shopping, her choice of saddle bags was perfect given the situation.

Feeling the fleshy canopy she resided in bounce with each step that Trixie made, the pegasus slowly started to become accustomed to the oppressive atmosphere of the digestive process. Having suffered much worse at the hands of her rivals, adapting to the sluggish movement of the organ was easy, as all she had to do was lay down to the mercy of the stomach. It had no malicious intent nor any reason to hurt her, as long as she acted as a piece of food, the wrinkled walls did not fight back. As she melds into the liquidized meals, she feels an urgent tug on her tail. Remembering that she shoved her hat and clothes into the small intestine, it seems her turn has come. Though she dreads the things she'll come across deeper inside Trixie, she lays lax on the stomach, letting the contracting, muscular gate have its way with her as she feels it play with her rear, ready to suck in the folded mare further into the slippery and saturated darkness.
>>
>>25975319
With the sun slowly setting in the distance, Trixie makes her way back to the ornate wagon she calls home. Even with a disgruntled, sore stomach and a live pony squirming around her digestive tract, the bits from her passenger and the haul of food made her time very worthwhile. The occasional faint gurgle of her guts and silent burps that hisses past her teeth tells her that her body is still actively compressing the sheer amounts of food that she consumed earlier in the day. Though it has been happening less frequently, it was still a bother to her. Coming onto her wheeled home, she opens the door with a dim glow of her horn and enters her cozy abode.

Wiggling her hips to shake the strained saddle bags off her back, she sits on her bed as fatigued weighs heavily on her eyelids. Scratching her side, she yawns wide before mumbling to herself.

“What a full day Trixie's had. A good night's sleep is sure to invigorate her!”

Before laying down, she carefully caresses her middle, much smaller than it was earlier in the day. Impressed by the speed of her metabolism, she gingerly digs around her belly fat, searching for Daring's solid form among the squishy innards of her body. Unable to find any evidence of the mare slinking around inside her, the unicorn shrugs as her back slams against the bed, her head perfectly landing on the pillow behind her as a glow of her horn tucks her in with a starry blanket. Yawning once more, the pony falls asleep without a care in the world.
>>
>>25975333
The slow hum of Trixie's breaths reverberate through her body, a mere dull buzz to Daring as the sloppy innards of the intestines throb around her. The size of her body forced the intestines to stretch around her bulbous form, and the sheer weight of digested food behind her helped slowly shove her body through the oily, lubricated passages of the sleeping mare. Having adapted to the sour smell that leaked from every molecule of the lower tract, the pegasus does her best to gradually inch her way through the restrictive tubing.

Calmly scaling the distended, ribbed tunnels, the soft masses of waste start to catch up with her, oozing around her body as she holds up the traffic of used food behind her. Not wanting to be engulfed by the stuffy, clay-like excrement, she tries to pull her body forward by hooking her hooves into the soft walls. Unfortunately, the slimy grease that lined the inside gave her no grip, and her increased struggles forced the soft mass behind her to spill all over her body.

Daring reaches out one last time before she feels the entire intestine shift and shape around her to bury her inside the warmth of Trixie's waste. Knowing in the back of her head that pretending to be sustenance for the pony included the messy way out, she slowly accepted her temporary fate as the soften stool encroaches over her head and pours out all around her. The even, pulsating walls of the intestine gradually mold and shape the unicorn's old meals around Daring, and packages the pony into a neat, but oversized lump of feces, primed for excretion. Finally completing the full process of blending into her environments, she waits patiently in her thick cocoon of bodily waste for release.
>>
>>25975344
With the rising sun pouring into Trixie's home, she stirs awake as she pulls the blankets over her head, taking care to keep the warmth trapped inside away from the cool, morning air. She groans as her tail's dock whips her tail out of the way of her flank, letting rip a prolonged fart from between her cheeks. Though the smell that wafts into the magician's nostrils told her of nature calling, she only snuggles deeper into her bed, refusing to leave. She mumbles nonsense to no one in particular as she flips over her body.

“Too warm... don't wanna leave...”

Her belly whines a bit as curling up on her bed put pressure on her bladder, giving her more reason to leave her cozy bed. With a huff, she tosses the covers to the side as she gives her belly a vigorous scratch. With the pressure on her colon's sphincter only increasing by the minute, she clumsily climbs out of her wagon as she eyes the nearby trees. Casually walking over with a gait in her step, she digs a decent hole in the ground with her magic as she turns her flank to it to empty herself.

A steady yellow stream trickles from between her legs at it splatters onto the hole and every which way. The quiet beat of liquid dribbling against the soft earth slowly dies down as Trixie spreads her rear cheeks wide, the wrinkled exit of her digestive system exposed as it stretches open to let the brown waste tumble from her colon and onto the soil below.
>>
>>25975354
Vaguely recalling her consumption of an impossibly sized meal yesterday, she snaps half-awake as the brown lumps of waste cease falling out of her with ease. Not a stranger to constipation, Trixie strains and grunts as she feels the oversized turd duck in and out of her colon, unable to fully exit her system. Sweating beads at this troublesome lump, she questions this stubborn mass that proves difficult to push through her anal sphincter.

“What in Celestia's name did I eat? This is absolutely ridiculous-”

Recalling Daring diving down her throat early yesterday, Trixie doubles her strains as promises of meals sat right inside her tenacious guts. Holding her breath, she hopes that the pressure travels down to her rear as she can finally feel the compressed, brown package crown out of her colon and into the fresh air. Taking short, sharp breaths, the unicorn continues to force the large, oblong shape out from her body, hearing it slam into the ground below.

Though the unicorn wanted to greet her passenger, her bowels were far from finished as the removal of that large obstruction in her intestines let loose a torrent of feces, burying what she assumed was Daring Do in more brown sludge. Like an ice cream machine, more tube-like waste continues to pile onto the hole, Trixie panting in both relief and exhaustion as the heavy weight ejects itself from her system.
>>
File: 1451762761208.png (170 KB, 734x446) Image search: [Google]
1451762761208.png
170 KB, 734x446
He likes his buttplugs to squirm
>>
>>25975365
Feeling much lighter than when she started, Trixie wipes herself clean with simple wave of her magic as she closes her hind quarters, giving her sore anus a well-deserved rest buried between her flanks. Panting at the sheer amounts of matter that left her body, she turns to see the load that fermented in her digestive tract the entire night. With careful movements, Trixie shifts around her stool with her magic, looking for the oval shape buried beneath the soft mess. Reaching the bottom, she sees a shrunken hoof poking out of the hardened clump she passed earlier from her bowels. Cracking it open with a precise cut, she sees Daring, still the size of a big bunny but completely intact. The pegasus gives a weak wave back as Trixie carries her up with a glow of her horn, meticulously cleaning off the pony from the used buffet that she indulged in yesterday. As Trixie charges up her abilities to return the mare to her original size, Daring gives Trixie her thanks.

“Whew, that certainly was a journey I won't forget, thanks for that!”

As the two equines see eye to eye with Daring's size restored, Trixie swiftly responds to the compliment, feeling it being well-deserved.
>>
>>25975375
“Of course! Anything to help a pony in need! Now... about that payment you mentioned...”

Though still worn from her journey through the magician, she nods in affirmation as she walks back to Trixie's home.

“A promise is a promise! Don't you worry about it... though while I was in there, I was thinking if you'd like to help out some in my adventures!”

Trixie raises an eyebrow to the proposition, letting the pegasus talk and thinking of what other riches await this potential partnership.

“Let's just say that being pony chow is much better than being found and captured by my rivals. Hey, being the great magician you are, you could probably transform yourself into other ponies and never raise suspicion, right?”

With a haughty laugh, Trixie exaggerates her abilities to the adventurous pony.

“Of course! Trixie is Equestria's greatest magician! Of course, Trixie's services don't come cheap, dear...”

Daring waves off Trixie's seemingly tall request as she boasts.

“Name your price, and I'll match it! Success is my middle name, as long as I do all the heavy lifting and you're there for me to fall back on, we've got it made!”

The two mares continue to talk as the sun continues to peek over the horizon, both exchanging stories of their adventures through Equestria and potential future dealings.

---
>>
File: greatandpowerfulcompliment.png (92 KB, 371x321) Image search: [Google]
greatandpowerfulcompliment.png
92 KB, 371x321
>>25975388
noice
>>
File: 650836.png (482 KB, 1000x825) Image search: [Google]
650836.png
482 KB, 1000x825
How many ponies do you think have helped out AJ with her farm?
>>
>>25969643
Is it bad if that thought has crossed my mind
>>
>>25975388
Should have mentioned how Dooby breathes in there, even if it's a "neato, she can breathe no problem." Because with all that mushed food in there I couldn't help but imagine her smothering. Liked this though.
>>
>>25977300
a lot. that farm is huge and there's a tree everywhere you look. needs a lot of fertilizer. must be why the population is so low in Ponyville even tho its right by the capital.
>>
>>25978493
I don't think trees normally need fertilizer.
>>
>>25975188
>non-fatal because I'm a prude
>this is what qualifies for being a prude round here
Kek. Also,

>>25975310
>burps up a pegasus feather onto her face
>merchant thinks nothing of it
My kind of merchant. Reminds me, I wonder if there's any art of pone burping up feathers from pegasi they ate? I want it. Anyway nice fic
>>
File: 306780-54894-preview.jpg (81 KB, 900x1031) Image search: [Google]
306780-54894-preview.jpg
81 KB, 900x1031
>>25976475
Thanks, doc.

>>25978486
Yeah, I was actually mulling over that, but kinda decided against it and just wanted to go full "muh fetish" and just describe the journey rather than get technical. Definitely keeping that in mind for more similar things.

>>25980228
With the small backlash I got with "I-It's not f-f-fatal" and how things generally are, I think being a prude is the least I can call myself

I've been heavily obsessed with ponies burping up evidence of their meals, from hair to different accessories. Feathers definitely seem the most fun, that's for sure. Last dead thread had that OC burping up feathers, which was pretty well made. Also pic related.
>>
>>25981100
Burping up remains is, in fact, super hot.
>>
post more catbird vore if you have any, kind anons
>>
>>25982919
>NSFW
See ya in three days, bud.
>>
File: large.png (952 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
large.png
952 KB, 1280x914
>>25982941
clicked on a pic in the folder without really looking at it; thought it was one of the safe ones
>>
>>25982919
>>25983028
Wish he'd do a sequence like that but with a male prey and a female griffon. Androgynous just don't cut it for me.
>>
File: 1451334484104.gif (384 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1451334484104.gif
384 KB, 350x263
>>25983028
Ponies 69ing in a Griffs belly?
>>
>>25982196
>Burping up remains is, in fact, super hot.
>Pellets are gross and you should feel bad for liking them.
>>
>>25983963
not him but
>Burping up remains
Not what I'd typically call "remains," at least for the kind of stuff I'm into. A few strands from pone's coat@ maybe a poof of a few feathers of a telltale color. Just a little something to represent the pone that's gone in.

>Pellets are gross and you should feel bad for liking them.
Pretty much. The idea of vomiting up a large, solid object of fucking hair and bones no less will never appeal to me. Sorry.
>>
>>25984231
Very well said
>>
File: lady.jpg (16 KB, 270x328) Image search: [Google]
lady.jpg
16 KB, 270x328
>>25975388
I'd suck yo dick if I could/10
>>
File: 928363.jpg (302 KB, 1840x1000) Image search: [Google]
928363.jpg
302 KB, 1840x1000
>you will never party so hard you end up as part of a pony
>>
File: FzzPHZW.jpg (151 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FzzPHZW.jpg
151 KB, 2000x1000
>>25983963
pellets are totes great
>>
>>25983028
I always thought this image was pretty shit, desu.
>>
File: 1012244.jpg (144 KB, 1280x1018) Image search: [Google]
1012244.jpg
144 KB, 1280x1018
>you will never be ambushed by a derp horse
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGWxYNyLhWQ

skip to 2:39
>>
>>25986714
those videos are for normies bruh
>>
Fuck yeah dis is my fetish!
>>
>>25985837
It's true.
>>
ITT: Today's anon is tomorrow's pony shit.
>>
>>25981100
>>25984231
>>
>>25984231
this guy gets it

also bump
>>
>>25984231
For most people here it would be the idea of being a mass of hair and bones that someone else vomits up. It's conceptually almost identical to post-vore scat, which a lot of people like.
>>
>>25989120
And it has the bonus of being cleaner than such.
>>
>>25989195
Ehh, nope. Still seems like a disgusting hairball to me. Full absorption or bust.
>>
>>25989120
As someone who finds both scat and vomit gross can anyone explain the appeal of either?
>>
>>25989851
Dead remains showing the extremity of the situation. Though we could use some art that experiments with vomit more, I had commissioned one piece with it but it wasn't the focus of the image.
>>
File: youdontwanttosellmedeathsticks.png (597 KB, 1147x633) Image search: [Google]
youdontwanttosellmedeathsticks.png
597 KB, 1147x633
>you will never see your friend eaten by a stranger in the woods who is also a griffon with an iron belly
>>
New Plinko
Scat Warning
>>
>>25990980

I am okay with this.

>filename
>>
>>25991314
pretty sure the burn marks on that shitty oc's back aren't allowed here.
>>
>>25991429
Could you be more specific? They're both shit.
>>
File: 798957.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
798957.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>you will never be in Octavia's drink
>>
File: 1449933333881.png (39 KB, 1057x923) Image search: [Google]
1449933333881.png
39 KB, 1057x923
>>25973890
Humans are also extremely fattening, so that even a voraphile belly can't burn it all off. Sure, a little chub is nice, but after a dozen or so humans, movement gets difficult, and more and more of them escape, and eventually it's back to regular food while she burns off the weight.
>>
File: gulp5.gif (4 MB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
gulp5.gif
4 MB, 590x332
>you will never slide down Twilight's throat, almost saved by a collar, only for her to loosen it and let you slide into her stomach
>>
File: polishmyknob.gif (973 KB, 271x200) Image search: [Google]
polishmyknob.gif
973 KB, 271x200
>>25994225
Sauce?
>>
>>25994264
http://aryion.com/g4/view/327041
>>
File: 918788.jpg (93 KB, 1000x813) Image search: [Google]
918788.jpg
93 KB, 1000x813
>you will never surprise gardevoir
>>
>>25994225
I really need to learn to make weebums some time.
>>
File: 837381.jpg (619 KB, 845x1095) Image search: [Google]
837381.jpg
619 KB, 845x1095
>you will never be Twilight's inner plaything
>>
>>25996182
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1059936
https://derpiboo.ru/1059937
>>
File: 947082.png (241 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
947082.png
241 KB, 1600x1200
>you will never give RD a relaxing internal cloud massage
>>
Taking requests.
Final products may take time.
>>
>>25999091
story or drawing?
>>
>>25999154
drawing
>>
>>25999091
Fluttershy and Harry the bear eating small animals together, please.
>>
>>25999091
RD getting digested by a BBC
>>
>>25999091
Gretta devouring gilda, and then coughing up a pellet.
>>
>>25999227
>"We know you don't have a TV license, Rainbow Dash!"
>>
>>25999227
BBC?
>>
>>25999091
Twilight digesting Starlight or Sunset Shimmer to absorb her friendship power
>>
>>25999091
Twilight, being an unathletic nerd, is getting overpowered by some hungry pred. Griffon, pone, chimera, or some other such pred like that. Then, she actually pulls out the magic and quickly turns it around, smug as fuck about it.

Or for something a little simpler; large Pinkamena or Gilda nudging a micro toward a cliff edge or other big drop off, where they're waiting with their mouth wide open
>>
File: bbc-world-news.png (5 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
bbc-world-news.png
5 KB, 608x342
>>25999227
>>25999295
>>
>>25999352
>large pred nudging small prey toward a cliff edge with their lower jaw, foring the prey to choose between the cliff or the mouth
>>
filly!Twilight accidentally drinks too much youth potion, forcing Celestia to unbirth her.
>>
I will get to your requests ASAP
Thanks!
>>
>>25999554
Can't wait to see RD in some nigger balls, yum!
>>
File: 957843.jpg (783 KB, 1758x1400) Image search: [Google]
957843.jpg
783 KB, 1758x1400
Twilight is the best vore horse
>>
fatal were? preferably with any of the princesses involved
>>
File: You will be assimilated.png (577 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
You will be assimilated.png
577 KB, 800x550
Swallowed whole by bigpone...

Or assimilated by Thingpone?
>>
>>26000995
How big a bigpone we talking? Aw who am I kidding, always the former, but the latter is pretty good too
>>
Trixie/M6 unbirth:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/289739/the-great-and-maternal-trixie
>>
File: 296565-41665-preview.jpg (95 KB, 900x1185) Image search: [Google]
296565-41665-preview.jpg
95 KB, 900x1185
>>
File: 995407.jpg (373 KB, 909x1000) Image search: [Google]
995407.jpg
373 KB, 909x1000
>you will never be treated inside Fluttershy's curative womb
>>
>>26002704
Thank god.
>>
>you are trapped on a deserted island with pony
>pony insists that you eat her
>>
File: 1398399988653.jpg (71 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1398399988653.jpg
71 KB, 650x560
>>26003929
>Hard vore scenario where they both eat the limbs each other to survive a bit longer.
>>
>>26003929
>>26005006

A-a-a-and I've just thrown up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>26000995
swallowed whole, numerous times
>>
>>26005062
>not wanting to bite into your waifu's juicy hooves
Faggot.
>>
Where's AB? :^(
>>
>>26005553
I only want to bite into her juicier neck ,,,and buttocks ...and perhaps nibbling on her ribs
>>
>>26005743
>nibbling
The fuck? Eat her like a nigger, man. Those ribs gotta be licked clean.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (131 KB, 855x1024) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
131 KB, 855x1024
>>26005790
And once you polish off all of those bones, you can finally have a skeletal waifu

Bonus points for skeleton pone vore
>>
File: rascal.gif (326 KB, 367x225) Image search: [Google]
rascal.gif
326 KB, 367x225
>>26005790
>Eat her like a nigger
Mai waifu is not one of your bloody-fried chicken tramps! She deserves to be eaten nice and slowly; enjoying every little bit of skin you take off of her, caring not to waste a single drop of blood.
>>
File: 1029678.png (863 KB, 1500x965) Image search: [Google]
1029678.png
863 KB, 1500x965
>you will never apply directly to the forehead
>>
File: heartsandstarsandhorseshoes.jpg (337 KB, 1680x1090) Image search: [Google]
heartsandstarsandhorseshoes.jpg
337 KB, 1680x1090
>you will never be bugpone love fuel
>>
File: image.jpg (599 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
599 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: rarararara.jpg (738 KB, 2262x788) Image search: [Google]
rarararara.jpg
738 KB, 2262x788
>you will never be rara's bad date
>>
>>26008892

Digestion was too good for him.
>>
>>26005883
delicious marrow I must eat it
>>
>>26007620

>You will never be chrysalis's fucktoy until which point you are exhausted, and then promptly swallowed and digested.
>>
File: 1396799356341.png (74 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1396799356341.png
74 KB, 259x259
>>26009202
>>
File: 1372828770091.png (599 KB, 793x688) Image search: [Google]
1372828770091.png
599 KB, 793x688
>>25969617
>>
>>26005006
Your bodies would use more calories repairing the trauma than you'd gain from the limbs.
>>
>>26006793
>perphaps
>a try

>>26008892
>non
>you still annoying
>>
>>26009588
b-but muh fetish
>>
File: raramouthsthespike.png (209 KB, 514x533) Image search: [Google]
raramouthsthespike.png
209 KB, 514x533
>>26009604
not perfect, but here's an edit on the blueblood one
http://i.imgur.com/cj8lfPY.png

proper grammar can be a big deal in enjoying a pic. Also added Rara's magic, since she was levitating the book without it
>>
>>26009884
Can't fap without proper grammar
>>
File: 1044819.jpg (618 KB, 1700x1500) Image search: [Google]
1044819.jpg
618 KB, 1700x1500
>you will never be passed like a treat between to pony maws
>>
>>26005006
>limbless Pony and limbless Anon 69-eating each other
>>
I don't know if spiritual unbirth technically counts as vore, but there's a CYOA linked over in the Pregnancy General where Twilight accidentally copies her consciousness into her fetus.
>>
>>25999352
>someone copy-pasted my exact post and dropped it as a request in the draw thread
Gonna have to charge you royalties, Anon.
>>
File: 909179.png (887 KB, 1844x1808) Image search: [Google]
909179.png
887 KB, 1844x1808
>you will never casually become Cadance's meal
>>
>>25999376
the way this thread goes sometimes i wouldn't be suprised
>>
File: 1059674.png (2 MB, 4100x3000) Image search: [Google]
1059674.png
2 MB, 4100x3000
>>
tfw no remaster of

https://derpiboo.ru/16017?scope=scpebce7a7dabd3f36c63fb8c795c316250440d32def
>>
File: 490440.jpg (184 KB, 800x1336) Image search: [Google]
490440.jpg
184 KB, 800x1336
>you will never satisfy Lyra's obsession
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x809
Bump
>>
no
bad 404 pony
>>
Pg 9 save from 404s maw
>>
>>26011917
Ok this is too much
>>
>>26009541
Joke's on you
>>
File: 1043968.png (782 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
1043968.png
782 KB, 2400x1350
>you will never be sleep-eaten by AJ
>>
File: 848179.jpg (153 KB, 1042x1280) Image search: [Google]
848179.jpg
153 KB, 1042x1280
>you will never find yourself trapped in a nameless drone who you thought was another pony
>>
File: 583990.png (206 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
583990.png
206 KB, 840x840
>you will never become one with the appul
>>
File: 908188.jpg (350 KB, 1090x1700) Image search: [Google]
908188.jpg
350 KB, 1090x1700
>you will never spend a peaceful slumber in Luna's bedchamber
>>
File: 1400807141162.png (495 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
1400807141162.png
495 KB, 1280x726
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 724x1024
Pg 9 save
>>
File: 1002299.png (3 MB, 1980x1187) Image search: [Google]
1002299.png
3 MB, 1980x1187
>>
>>26024451
fuck is this oc ass backwards mawshot shit
>>
404 pone a shit
>>
File: 1452188128567.png (301 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452188128567.png
301 KB, 1000x1000
>>25999350
Order up!
>>
>>26026424
brutal
>>
>>26026424
pretty decent
>>
File: 998689.png (22 KB, 100x112) Image search: [Google]
998689.png
22 KB, 100x112
>>26025244
>Not liking backwards Mawshots.
>>
File: 1059673.png (3 MB, 3000x3500) Image search: [Google]
1059673.png
3 MB, 3000x3500
bump
>>
>>26027653
>We will never get a shot like this with one of the Mane 6.
It hurts.
>>
>>26026424
Is there any way this will be coloured more completely? or someone else who could collab with the artist to finish up?
>>
>>26028103
I do t get micro on this scale

Like when the prey are the size of grains of rice, what's even the point?
>>
File: sketch analvore.png (3 MB, 3500x2500) Image search: [Google]
sketch analvore.png
3 MB, 3500x2500
>>26028103
bump
>>
Spending time in Luna's balls unfatally
>>
>>26029077
Me neither. They gotta be big enough to be a nice mouthful / a notable source of nutrition, even if not a full meal by themselves.
>>
>>26015175
especially tfw no remaster of pic related
dat smug Sweetie Belle eating her older sister. unf as fuck desu
>>
>>26029321
sounds like a good time to me
>>
File: 1061883.png (597 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1061883.png
597 KB, 900x900
>Flash will never gobble up your waifu/husbando
>>
>>26029077
>when the prey are the size of grains of rice, what's even the point
Putting 100,000 of them in a bowl and eating them with chopsticks.
>>
File: 996457.jpg (759 KB, 1836x1000) Image search: [Google]
996457.jpg
759 KB, 1836x1000
>>
File: 1406087497831.jpg (413 KB, 600x1097) Image search: [Google]
1406087497831.jpg
413 KB, 600x1097
>>
>>26028579
>pic related may have been as good as it will get

They'll totally show a pony being eaten, r-right guys? MLP is like any other cartoon that would show something like that, right?
>>
>>26032917
I still like to think sometimes that if this moment was done today, we would've gotten a full scene inside of Rainbow Dash's mouth.
I just want another episode where one of the ponies shrink. Even if no vore is done, at least we would get some pretty cool perspective shots. If they can do it in the past, they can do it today.
>>
File: Big Mac's mouth.png (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Big Mac's mouth.png
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>26028579
I might add more to this later, though don't expect much since I am mostly tracing and just learning to use inkscape.

>>26033048
Or a giant pony for that matter. The illusion with twilight, rarity, and the model of ponyville in simple ways was a little tease at that.
>>
>>26028579
>tfw near the end of the episode had a mouth zoom in on fluttershy that didn't even have her throat animated in.
On top of the whole Pinkie mishap, I was really mad that day.
>>
File: rainbow dash; fetishes.png (178 KB, 624x409) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash; fetishes.png
178 KB, 624x409
>>25971605
Well... I got a boner. Guess this is my new fetish.
>>
>>26033740
Welcome to the ride.
>>
pg 9 bump.
>>
Pg 8 bump
>>
File: 1056090.jpg (833 KB, 600x2704) Image search: [Google]
1056090.jpg
833 KB, 600x2704
>>
boop
>>
>>26036743
I would but im bumping from my phone rn
>>
Twilight teleport going wrong and ending up in his brother's balls
>>
File: 1044787.jpg (553 KB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1044787.jpg
553 KB, 2000x2500
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1061881?scope=scpebce7a7dabd3f36c63fb8c795c316250440d32def
>>
>>26038199
shit forgot to take that /r/ off
>>
>>
File: 1061996.png (733 KB, 1032x6889) Image search: [Google]
1061996.png
733 KB, 1032x6889
now that DT is reformed this is a little awkward
>>
File: 987703.jpg (215 KB, 895x1280) Image search: [Google]
987703.jpg
215 KB, 895x1280
>>
File: 837540.png (1 MB, 880x1920) Image search: [Google]
837540.png
1 MB, 880x1920
>you will never accidentally teleport inside of celestia
>>
>>26030785
>>
File: 657965.png (393 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
657965.png
393 KB, 1250x1000
>>
File: 1005360.png (553 KB, 1344x757) Image search: [Google]
1005360.png
553 KB, 1344x757
>>
File: 725098.png (2 MB, 900x1432) Image search: [Google]
725098.png
2 MB, 900x1432
>>
File: 712439.png (481 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
712439.png
481 KB, 1280x720
>you will never be mistaken as cake from a confetti cannon by Pinkie
>>
>>26029215
>>26040689
inb4 Scruffy
>>
>>26035742
Why did feathers appear between Panel 3 and Panel 4?
>>
File: Inside of Starlight's mouth.png (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Inside of Starlight's mouth.png
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>26028579
Kinda simple but it's something along those lines I guess.
>>
>>26038045
Too bad this was a single image commission. I would've liked to see a continuation of it not like it would have been completed even if it was part of a series.
>>
File: 568196.jpg (251 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
568196.jpg
251 KB, 1280x800
After the Mane Six are eaten by a dragon, Celestia tries to bring them back by guiding their spirits into cloned bodies. The only problem is she has to gestate the clones herself. At the same time. Sapient Sextuplets.
>>
>>26046700
He's a great artist though, it'd be worth it even if it takes him a little bit.
>>
File: GTSdev-222839-Gilda2.jpg (1 MB, 1500x3000) Image search: [Google]
GTSdev-222839-Gilda2.jpg
1 MB, 1500x3000
>>26046831
He is great, but it's unfortunate that stuff like this was made in August, 2012 and won't have a follow up. It'd be disappointing if >>25971605 ended up being the same way because he starts on other projects and doesn't finish it.
>>
>>26033740
Nice meme xD
>>
>>25969617
>fun
>fun
how dare you promote fun op
>>
File: Groupshot.png (3 MB, 3080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Groupshot.png
3 MB, 3080x1080
Mass vore
>>
>>26048540
>you'll never live (for a while) in nonchalant pony vore world
>>
File: 1443560164675.png (79 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1443560164675.png
79 KB, 500x599
>>26049017
Aren't we all here just for a while?
>>
>>26048540
This is nice
>>
File: BPBFlutterPonk.png (2 MB, 1200x6500) Image search: [Google]
BPBFlutterPonk.png
2 MB, 1200x6500
>>26048540
>>26049017
Not gonna lie. The thought of a universe where soft-voring is treated as casually as a hello or a means of giving/receiving transportation is something I wouldn't mind seeing explored more.

>instead of using carriages for their taxi service, cabbies are expected to have a large stomach capacity for their customers
>fertile mares training for pregnancy swallow/unbirth volunteers to acclimate themselves to ungainly movement
>doctors and gastroenterologist ponies open their patients' jaws wide and crawl for up-close examinations to make more accurate diagnoses
>>
>>26046666
So is this Starlight about to eat a tiny Twilight, or is it just supposed to be a perspective shot based on the finale?
Also nice quads Satan
>>
File: sweetsensation.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sweetsensation.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>Sassy will never punish you with her insides
>>
File: 1062741.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1062741.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>26051183
>Not posting superior version.
>>
File: 1399353754619.jpg (460 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1399353754619.jpg
460 KB, 1500x1500
>>26048185
>he doesn't like fun

>>26051183
>>26051603
Damn son, das ist gut
>>
File: 770887.png (738 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
770887.png
738 KB, 900x900
>>
File: 958508.png (4 MB, 2624x3933) Image search: [Google]
958508.png
4 MB, 2624x3933
>>
Burped up, perhaps
>>
>>26051709
Fun is pretty shit to be honest family.
>>
File: anatomywithpinkie.png (236 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
anatomywithpinkie.png
236 KB, 600x613
>>
File: pinkieeats.png (561 KB, 1200x1682) Image search: [Google]
pinkieeats.png
561 KB, 1200x1682
>>
File: joiningtheherd.png (627 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
joiningtheherd.png
627 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>26050424
the prior
>>
File: sheswallowedmewithscience.png (715 KB, 1293x928) Image search: [Google]
sheswallowedmewithscience.png
715 KB, 1293x928
>>
File: 918969.jpg (179 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [Google]
918969.jpg
179 KB, 1280x1071
>>
>>26059653
>big macintosh ets all the mares (33)
>>
Why don't you guys just move to
>>>/trash/
like all the other disgusting faggots.
>>
File: 1442245119834.jpg (108 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1442245119834.jpg
108 KB, 420x500
>>26055174
>Pinkie only has a stomach and no other organs.
>>
File: 1393216339023.jpg (753 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1393216339023.jpg
753 KB, 1000x1000
Had a nice dream last nice where
I got to rub rainbow's belly after she ate some throw-away OC.

Anyone else have vore related dreams recently?
>>
>>26060938
*night

fucking autocorrect
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.