[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon darth vader can't be luke's father right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (135 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 900x652
Anon darth vader can't be luke's father right?
>>
>>25964354
QUIET, YOU FOOL
YOU'LL DRAW OUT THE MODERN, RELEVANT SPOILERS
>>
>>25964354
Oh yeah, sure.

Let's watch Empire Strikes Back and find out.
>>
>>25964364
It hasn't aired for your country yet?
>>
>>25964364
hon and luke make out
>>
>>25964405
hon hon hon
>>
>>25964354
Darth Vader is Luke's sled, and also Kylo Ren kills Aerith
>>
>>25964354
Were you not paying attention to the movie Twilight? God, why am I even showing you these movies if you aren't going to fucking pay attention? Vader JUST SAID that he was Luke's father! What more proof do you need?
>>
>>25964364
You should hurry up and see it.
I mean, geez, Anon. It came out LAST YEAR.
>>
>>25964379
I haven't been able to go to the theater.
I'm waiting for the home video release.
ACTUAL SPOILERS
I actually saw Han Solo's death coming, considering Harrison Ford's attitude as of late, I assumed he wanted the character to be killed off so he can finally rest easy, but it still sucks having this shit thrown in my face. I just hope there's no other big plot points people want to fuck over for me.
>>
>>25964437
I know the feel. Coincidentally in another series, Mark Hamill spoiled the same thing when he revealed that he won't be reprising Joker anymore in the Arkham games.
>>
>>25964437
I heard Kylo Ren gets his ass kicked.
>>
>>25964461
Nah, that was another character.
>>
>>25964461
I just call him Darth Nose
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (20 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
20 KB, 296x442
>>25964480
>tfw I expected him to be a cool looking badass
>then he takes off his mask and he looks like he's barely hit puberty
I've never been so disappointed in my life
>>
>>25964514
Kek, guess I'll just wait for my weedman to get the bootleg version of the movie then.
>>
>>25964437
of late? Harrison wanted Han to die in empire with the carbonite
>>
>>25964604
Man he must've really hated playing Han
>>
>>25964354
It made more sense in the 60s. It was part of the whole post-war fatherless child wave in USA and Europe. And that you have to add in the whole biker/drifter/prison amount. So there was a wave of that interest, and let's be fair- the human race as a whole has a long history of that. So, The Hidden Fortress as well.
Also it was thought out in a way that made more sense before the prequels.
>>
>>25964437
Kylo Ren is Han's mother
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.