[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think /mlp/ is shit, why do you still come here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Day after day of browsing this board, I see nothing but people complaining about the quality of this board or that it's dying.

I'd legitimately like to know why you still come here everyday if it upsets you so much.

And don't give me that THE RIDE NEVER ENDS bullshit, actually give me your reasons.

Nobody is making you browse /mlp/ but yourself.
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (10 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
10 KB, 100x100
>>
>>25963974
>If you think /mlp/ is shit, why do you still come here?
Because, everyday I find or create something I enjoy seeing, and make the board a little bit better. Just because I can't stand a good portion of the content here, that doesn't mean I can't find my little hole in the wall and be content. Just like how I want to punch most of you guys through my computer screen a lot of the times, but that doesn't mean I don't love you guys.
>>
>>25963974
Shut up. That's why.
>>
>>25963974
because i have no friends, here i don't feel like an autistic sperg
>>
>>25963974
>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>bullshit
Please commit sudoku.
>>
>>25963974
>>
>>25963974
jesus OP i bet you think the ride is just a meme, fuck
no seriously this serious buisness we have nothing else to do as for coming on to this bord and shitpost allday
>>
1. I enjoy some threads here.
2. I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>25963974
Because i have nothing else to do.
>>
I just hate a particular brand of poster on this board. But, like me, they don't have anywhere else to go so bad with the good and all that business
>>
>>25963974
I come here for greentext and the occasional other random shit.

Also, no really, for a lot of people "THE RIDE NEVER ENDS" is an applicable answer.
>>
>>25963974
I just like to complain
>>
File: 4 for one.png (418 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
4 for one.png
418 KB, 1024x1024
>>25963974
Oh look it's the bitching general.
Why havn't you made it official yet?
>>
>>25963974
the ride never ends, fuckboi
>>
File: Rarity amused.png (197 KB, 426x360) Image search: [Google]
Rarity amused.png
197 KB, 426x360
Looking at the responses in the thread, everyone who thinks the show is shit but stick around anyway are a bunch of bronies and fans of the fandom. How cute.
>>
>>25965993
Well yes, all of us are bronies

Some of us feel the need to deny the "label" though due to some misguided sense of superiority
>>
>>25966001
Being a brony and a fan of the fandom aren't the same thing though.

However, people who argue saying, "I'm not a brony! I'm a horsefucker! There's a difference!" are only lying to themselves. Horsefucker is a type of brony that thinks they're not as autistic as bronies.
>>
>>25963974
>If you think /mlp/ is shit, why do you still come here?
/b/ was shit since day one and i still lurk there. weird, isn't it?
anyway i've wasted too many years on 4chan to just abandon it, it became a part of me. i hate this place for what it is nowdays but i'll be sticking around until it acually dies
>>
>>25963974
Spite
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.