[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters in Equestria. What happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 405x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 405x403
Ghostbusters in Equestria.

What happens?
>>
>>25963420
I dunno.

Wasn't there a ghost pone general a short while ago?
>>
>>25963420
They get replaced entirely by women for some reason
>>
>>25963420
Do you remember all your previous suggestions for 'x in equestria, what do' threads? You make alot of them, and they suck, I'm wondering if maybe you're saving a good one for a special occasion or something.
>>
Meh, I'll take it. Nothing better to write for the time being.

>It had been a relatively normal day at the firehouse, aside from Ray and Winston bringing in a pair of Class 4 possessors.
>Venkman is behind his desk, browsing through his stack of 'hidden' Playboys, Ray is tinkering with Ecto-1, Winston is out back chain smoking, but Egon is in the lab with something new.
>"Ray, you're going to want to see this..."
>Having heard those words from his colleague multiple times, Ray leaps up and dashes upstairs to the laboratory, forced to shield his eyes from a brief flash of light.
>"Whoa...what is that?"
>Egon holds up one scientific instrument in each hand, as if they are shields.
>"It's some form of portal I created by resonating residual PKE energy from our slime tanks through a contained proton stream. It's radiating levels of kinetic energy that are off the charts."
>Ray's cigarette falls from his mouth, and he leans his head quickly over his shoulder.
>"Guys, get up here, quick!"
>It takes only a moment for the other two Ghostbusters to show up, both with a look somewhere between confusion and annoyance on their faces.
>Just in time, as the portal begins to expand, ripping Egon's instruments from his hands.
>"Ray, I think we might have a problem. The last readings I got determined that the levels of PKE energy behind this gateway would match, if not exceed, the ones we found beneath the city during the slime incident."
>The portal continues expanding, beginning to draw in other, heavier instruments as well.
>They all take a few steps back, but when the portal's suck begins to draw in one of the proton packs leaning against the wall, Ray instinctively makes a leap for it.
>The rest of them jump forward to grab him, but in a sudden surge of energy, the portal draws all four of them in, along with every bit of equipment in the lab, and vanishes.

My computer's on the fritz, but there should be some more in a bit.
>>
>>25963649
...Alright, I'm interested.
>>
>>25963649
Alright, just needed to run a quick scan of a corrupted file. No bigs. Back to the green.

>The group of paranormal investigators fall to the ground, each laying facedown and still squeaking with terror at the transdimensional leap they just endured.
>One by one they roll over, taking a few deep breaths before working their way to their feet.
>Winston is the first to speak after glancing around at their new countryside environment.
>"Any idea where we ended up, Egon?"
>The scientist picks up a few of his less damaged instruments that have been scattered about and points them around the general area, tapping his chin in deep thought.
>"I can't say, but wherever we are, there's a thin layer of psychokinetic energy across this entire area. Nothing dangerous, but certainly odd."
>Ray picks up a few more instruments, these are more notably dinged up.
>"Man, that fall did a job on most of the gear. Everyone, check your proton packs. We might need them before the day is done.
>Each of them hefts one of the heavy metal cases and flips the main switch on the handle.
>Winston grins a bit as they all power up effortlessly.
>"Like sweet, sweet music."
>None of them, in their suppressed panic, have noticed that they are no longer alone and are being watched by three beings no more than fifteen feet away.
>This is rectified when Peter begins to squint past his friends, and they all turn to follow his gaze.
>"Are those...horses?"
>Egon's eyes narrow as he extends his arm with the PKE meter, watching the arms on the side begin to rise.
>"Whatever they are, watch yourselves. I'm detecting dangerously high PKE levels from the purple one."
>It is this pony that steps forward, cuing three of the Ghostbusters to draw their throwers.
>"Whoa, whoa!"
>Four pairs of eyes widen in harmony, and Venkman takes a small step forward, asking the obvious question.
>"Wait, they talk?"
>>
>>25963963
>The purple pony looks a bit taken aback by this, and raises an eyebrow.
>"Yes, we do talk. My name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, and this is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie."
>She gestures to the blue pegasus and pink pony beside her respectively.
>"And you are?"
>The group glances between one another, then quickly huddles up.
>"Egon, explanation?"
>"It's highly likely that the thin coat of PK energy I measured beforehand is some sort of natural language enhance. It would require more study to be sure, but I think it would be wise to go along with them for now. We only have one trap with us, and it's going to need some repairs."
>They all nod, and break up, with Ray in front this time.
>"Sorry about that, Princess. I'm Doctor Raymond Stantz, this is Doctor Egon Spengler and Doctor Peter Venkman, and this is Mr. Winston Zeddmore."
>Each of the Busters gives a quick wave in their turn, and before they can protest, Pinkie Pie is already in front of each of them, giving them a somewhat forcible handshake.
>"Hi! And hi to you, and you, and you! Wow, you guys are tall! Cool backpacks! What's-"
>She is quickly levitated backwards when a purple field of energy forms around her, causing Egon's PKE meter to begin acting up even more, and Twilight to blush a bit.
>"Sorry, she just finished a cupcake eating contest. Say, what are those backpacks, anyway?"
>Each of the humans glances over to Egon, not trusting Ray to make this explanation.
>Spengler's eyes narrow a bit, and he steps forward with a rare smug grin on his face.
>"I'd like to make you a deal. I'll give you a synopsis of all the technology we have here if you'll allow me to run a group of tests on that energy field I believe you just generated."
>Twilight raises an eyebrow, clearly intrigued.
>"My magic? Well, sure...I guess. I haven't had a real magic test in years. But, I asked you first."
>>
>>25964200
...Go on...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Literally this shit.
>>
>>25964200
>Egon nods, with no choice but to admit that she's right.
>He turns to the side, sliding off his pack and placing it on the ground between them.
>"This is a proton particle accelerator, obviously a highly miniaturized version. Inside is a containment unit of constantly excited, highly charged protons that can be collided at any point by activating the system. Simply put, push the button and..."
>He aims the thrower at a nearby boulder and fires a quick burst, burning a near perfect circle into the rock's surface.
>All three ponies' jaws drop, but Egon just keeps on going.
>"Because the fuel source is readily available around any exposed atoms, the batteries will last for a few thousand years. The real trick, though, is learning to use the cage function. When exposed to any major source of raw kinetic energy, the stream of protons will begin orbiting it, locking it into place and allowing it to be manipulated. You have to be careful with that, though, because the stream will continue to flow normally and has to be corrected manually, otherwise you could end up burning your hands off from the excess stream output."
>Twilight is practically drooling by now, while her two friends are simply staring blankly at Egon.
>Rainbow Dash is the first to speak, whispering over to Pinkie more audibly than is really necessary.
>"Good grief, I think he broke Twilight. Somepony get him a crown, it's the king of the eggheads."
>Pinkie is forced to place a hoof over her mouth to stop the laughter from flowing out.
>Egon slings the proton pack back over his back and stands up as Twilight shakes the knowledge fog from her head and nods.
>"Right. We had better get you back to town. I'm sure there are quite few ponies there who will want to meet all of you."
>Ray catches up as she turns and begins to walk away, glancing down at her every few seconds before speaking.
>"So, wait. How many of you are there?"
>"Oh, hundreds of thousands. We're all over Equestria."
>>
More green tomorrow, must needs sleep now.
>>
>>25963420
The ghostbusters are in equestria and nothing happens because they're smart and non autistic individuals who swiftly find a way back home and don't fuck everything up by sharing advanced tech like retards and they go home because they have jobs and lives and promising careers and love interests and don't get hopelessly attached to fictional technicolor horses.

Completely unlike you, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>25964862
Where do you think we are, exactly?
>>
>>25963420
This is amazing, keep going.
>>
>>25964341
>They walk in awkward silence for about half a mile, Twilight constantly hovering around each human, looking back and forth between them.
>Every once in a while, she reveals a notebook from the bag on her side and joys down a few quick notes, muttering excitedly as she does.
>Eventually, Winston makes his way over to Egon, leaning in and whispering his concerns.
>"Egon, I'm gonna be an optimist here and guess that you'll be able to get us back home within a week."
>Egon scratches his chin, clearly in deep thought.
>"From what I've gathered so far, the plane we're in seems to be a sublevel of our own reality, a scenario branched from the natural path by its concentration of PKE energy. I might be able to return us by reversing the process that brought us here, but that would involve working with quite a large amount of negatively charged ectoplasm just to get an adequate charge."
>Winston stares blankly for a second, then shakes his head.
>"Right, so where are we gonna find bad slime in a place like this?"
>The pair is suddenly split apart by a pink mass between their heads, grinning unnaturally wide.
>"Oooo! I love slime! It's really fun to roll in!"
>Ray drops back a bit, coming alongside his friends and Pinkie.
>"Not the kind they're talking about. The stuff radiates bad vibes, corrupts anything it touches."
>By now, they're on the outskirts of a small town, and Twilight stops in front of the door of a barn.
>"Wait...corrupting substances? Would this be something charged with Chaos magic?"
>The doctors glance back and forth between one another, having a silent conversation.
>Eventually, Egon breaks the silence, having come to a conclusion.
>"Chaotic behavior could give a negative charge to a larger ectoplasmic mass, yes."
>Twilight sighs, clearly annoyed at an imminent outcome of this new scenario.
>"I might know somepony who can help you, then."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.