[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pone convention stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Let's get a hoers con thread going. Share your experience, whether it be max cringe or mind blowing fun.
>>
How hard is it to get laid at one
>>
>>25960654
>starts up a thread about experiences at convention
>doesn't share experience first
>>
>>25960674
Depends on your standards. Also, Most of the qt grils are just there for the pones and fun.
>>
>Playing in the MLP card game tournament
>Going mostly well except for one super autist
>Unkempt beard, overweight, fingerless gloves, Pinkie Pie fedora. Truly any amazing specimen
>Our entire match he tries to argue rules with me even though I'm a judge and am friends with two of the developers
>Eventually starts arguing rules when I'm not even playing me, just comes up and interrupts my game to say we're doing it wrong
>Tired of being nice "Look, it's not your match and I don't care what you have to say. Get the judge if you have a problem"
>He huffs, slams his cards back into his lunchbox, adjusts his fedora (not even kidding) and yells "Well if that's how the people here behave then I bid you good day!" then storms out
>Everyone is just shocked

Most people are pretty chill at the cons, he was just the biggest stereotype ever
>>
File: 1447790332337.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1447790332337.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>25960870
Every card game tourney ever
>>
>>25960935

That's actually the only bad experience I've had at one. Most players are pretty good.
>>
bumping; surly others have stories to tell?
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>>25960870
>then I bid you good day!"
muh sides
>>
>>25963799
>checked
Couldn't find my sides either!
>>
>at anime con at local college
>just walking around, buying merch and waiting to meet up with some friends
>hear someone singing part of smile song
>stop a few paces away and listen to make sure
>take a few steps back and chime in
>we sing a few measures, then laugh as this guy's gf(?) just rolls her eyes
>chat for a bit, then leave

Guy was pretty cool, but don't think he was the /mlp/ type. That's pretty much my only good pony-related con story that I can legally share
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.