[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She is not old. You do not get to call her "crusty"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: derpi_867387.png (219 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
derpi_867387.png
219 KB, 500x494
She is not old. You do not get to call her "crusty" or "used up" or other such nonsensicalities without making yourself look stupid. Give me one, ONE, solid piece of evidence that she's at or above age 40. So all you fetishists and all you MRA types who say she's a SJW, no. Just because she's not a shrill airheaded harpie like the mane six doesn't mean she's old. The elderly do not have a monopoly on not being snot-nosed brats. And to all you underage posters who think 30 is old, your lack of perspective is why adults don't take you seriously, so don't bother voicing your uninformed opinions.
>>
>>25959664
She's a MILF
>>
>>25959664
>Crusty cunt
>OP's Pic related is not Rainbow Dash

What the hell are you trying to prove here, OP?
>>
>>25959664

I'd like to sniff her incredibly delicious MILF SJW anus
>>
>>25959677
She's not a mother though
>>
File: wha.png (593 KB, 576x665) Image search: [Google]
wha.png
593 KB, 576x665
>>25959664
...?
>>
>>25959664

she's not my waifu but I got to admit, she's a qt3.14
>>
>>25959664
>30 isn't old
You know the kind of people that claim that 30 isn't old are mostly 40+, right? aka the people that are old.
When you ask if a person of 45 is old they say no, when you ask if 55 is old, they say no again.
People just don't like to be called old, that's all there is too it.
>>
>>25959779
don't you have homework to do?
>>
>>25959807
I am 30 years old.
I am talking from experience. The first time people calls you Mister, is fuckinhg sad.
>>
>>25959779
Agreed.

>>25959807
Oooh, sick burn. I think you could start a match with that. Oh... You couldn't.

>>25959864
Yo. Especially when it's from someone not in k-12.
>>
>>25959919
>sick burn XD
Promptly remove yourself from this board, set up a stream in which you film yourself, gather all your friends and family and proceed to kill yourself infront of them live on camera.
>>
>>25959664
Voice actor is 38. Character herself though is probably 18-25 like the mane six.
>>
>>25960511
I imagine her to be in her early 30's. Given her level of education, both implied (able to make adjustments to highly advanced magical spells) and explicit (she spent "years" studying a shield spell) it's highly unlikely that she's any less than 25 years old, and even around there is a bit in the uncanny valley. Combine that with the fact she has a self-sustaining town of cult followers, which probably took a while to build in itself. Also take into account that she *sounds* more mature than the mane six, like someone in her mid-to-late 30's.

Skills, traits, and status don't just pop up in people. They take time to develop, and time tends to cause people to age.
>>
I like how you debate, OP.
>>
>>25961212
This sounds most plausible with the little amounts of backstory information we were given in S5.
>>
>>25959664
I never called her an SJW. She's still Stalinist scum though.
>>
File: luna disappointed.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
luna disappointed.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>25959664
Your incoherent rambling and urge to use buzzwords that aren't related in any way marks you as an idiot.

2/10 got me to reply.
>>
I am 31 and this pony is old, sorry OP
>>
>>25959779
30 isn't old though. It's not even middle aged.
>>
>>25960511
>>25961212
Something about her mannerisms always struck me as being older. Also, you generally don't run your own community when you're super young. 30s was my feel too
>>
She looks exactly the same as every other pone - except for the mane.

That beehive hairstyle puts years on her.
>>
>>25959664
nyx > starlight
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.