[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daring Do and the search for Santa Claus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1450493200322.jpg (516 KB, 1936x1096) Image search: [Google]
1450493200322.jpg
516 KB, 1936x1096
Lets get this book finished /mlp/. We are nearing the end of this story.

We still need more posts so fell free to add.(Just make sure it is involved in the story)

One more thing, cause we are close to finishing we need a cover for it. So if any drawfag that would like to help would be appreciated.

Drop box https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d2j4l4mfcvmup0/Daring%20do%20and%20the%20search%20of%20santa.docx?dl=0
>>
>>25948962
After Daring had mentally recovered from what could barely be considered sex with Cadence, she was given a map to Santa's Christmas Castleā„¢ as promised. As it turns out, the castle was only a few miles north from the Crystal Empire and was visible from the castle window.
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (564 KB, 1400x860) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
564 KB, 1400x860
>>25956524
"FUCK," said Daring, "tHAT WAS EASY"
Confused, Cadence interrupted, "Daring, honey, that's just the giant GATE to Santa's castle."
"u fucking wut bitch"
"Yeah, the castle is located a couple miles beyond that drunken mistake, farther into Mt. Eyerhoof."
"PISS. Then we'll need something to stay warm on this small but freezing journey..."
>>
>>25956638
cadance let our heroes sleep for a night in the castle for tomorrow
in their room, glimmer asked the upper bed
>>
>>25957925
after a (strangely good and normal) sleep, the girls go to the north
daring suck the life out of the equipment dealer (guy is done for the year)
tracy was happy because she finally had a new blade, with a fine sharp egde
"oh, dear celestia, christmas came early this year" said tracy
starlight took three equal robes and traveler bags, ready to travel the misterious north
all three, with biggest smiles, and biggest libidos, and biggest dragon dildos, went to the north gates, prepared to find santa
>>
boop
>>
>>25958270
They were promptly raped by yetis immediately upon entry. Tracy killed most, but Daring took the giant hair dong it like a slu-I mean...no, slut is right.
>>
>>25960053

Add this post just to confuse people
>>
Good job so far guys. Im going to check over the book and fix up some errors and shit
>>
>>25960657
good
i'm off to bed
good luck
>>
>>25961111
By the power of Bateman, the party decided to set up camp and go to bed. Their dreams were filled with many repeating digits until Daring dreamed of being off by one. Her terrified screams woke the others. After Tracy and Glimmer forced her to orally pleasure them for interrupting their sleep, they continued on their way.
>>
>>25961111
>1111
good luck indeed
>>
Fixed a lot of shit. If you find any mistakes or want to change anything. Just say so in the dropbox comment section.
Also we need a pic for cover, just sayin.
>>
>>25961227
After travelling through massive amounts of snow, our heroes finally arrive at their destination, however, something's not right.
"There it...is?" Daring whispered in awe.
"What," Tracy and Glimmer said, "is that..."
Before them stood not a place to make toys for good fillies and colts, but a field of ruins, centered by a massive fried chicken leg shaped monolith.
"Fucking piss shit senpai"
>>
>>25961632
I'm not sure if you're waiting for the book to be finished, but you should space things out more to keep from having a wall of text on each page. Aesthetics and all that jazz.
>>
File: 1450042531526.png (479 KB, 1280x925) Image search: [Google]
1450042531526.png
479 KB, 1280x925
will it be on amazon?
>>
>>25966278
i need to know as well
>>
>>25966278
I really hope it is as well, as well as else where if it gets removed.
>>
>>25964428
the girls decide to investigate the place
they don't find nothing
daring tried to eat the statue because her inner nigger say "OH! CHICKUN!"
when they almost lost hope, a deer find them. it's the little deer of "do or deer" (episode never done)
he explains santa stop doing toys in the north, now he just contracted an illegal toy plant where thousands of chinese people makes toys for christmas, and all the process isn't more expensive that 1 dollar
>>
>>25969106
"Smart man," Glimmer said.
"But that doesn't explain what happened to Santa..." Daring followed.
>>
>>25966278
>>25966846
It most likely will be. The only thing I have to figure out is on how to print it out/ if some anon else could.
>>
>>25971010
maybe when we are done, you can summon bookfag
i mean, he's around. when we finish this, we can make a thread to call him
>>
>>25961632
>Also we need a pic for cover
Hold up, i'l' see if I could contribute.
>>
night thread
>>
>>25972484
night
>>
>>25972483
bumping for this
>>
File: Errr.png (3 MB, 3705x2775) Image search: [Google]
Errr.png
3 MB, 3705x2775
>>25974298
This is what I have so far, does anyone have the image of the other cover from the previous threads?
>>
File: 1450490079451.jpg (473 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
1450490079451.jpg
473 KB, 1000x1506
>>25975207
Do you mean this one, or the other Daring Do books?
>>
>>25975284
That one
>>
>>25969329
With no better ideas, they venture into the chicken leg castle. However, the moment Daring steps in, her vagina starts to tingle. She drops down and begins to dildo herself with such precision that a trained medical doctor would be impressed.
"S-Santa's here, somewhere," she says under her moans.
Glimmer and Tracy's eyes widen.
"And I think he's not alone..."
>>
This book is absolute garbage and I can't wait to have one or maybe three in my hands.
>>
Boop
>>
>>25975521
daring started to drag his ass like a dog trying to find santa
a trail of mare juice and melted snow was formed 'til they reach the deeps of the abandoned industry.
there daring couldn't hold herself, and take out two dildos. she started to scream "he's close! i'm so close! girls, fuck me! fuck me now!"
both tracy and starlight took the strapons, and both penetrate her ass at the same time.
daring use a dragon dildo to fill her pussy.
the action was so great, that the squatch-soup melted all the ice in the industry. they found a secret door under it, or they would notice, but they were still fucking
>>
boop
>>
>>25975207
I really like how this is coming, keep it up and i'll space out the chapters, in just a little.
>>
boop
>>
They, of course, fall through a trap door from not paying attention.
>>
>>25978436
>>25983253
when they fall, they see is a black small room. before they can do something, a gas comes out, putting them to sleep
>>
boop
>>
>>25983486
when they wake up, they see all their stuff was gone, and they were inside a prison.
an elf looks at them
"oh, so you woke up already" said the elf
"what you did to us, you midget shit!?" yelled tracy
"nothing" replied the elf, "we had enough yesterday with the reindeers"
"why you capture us? we didn't do nothing!" protested starlight
"sorry", answered the elf, "but big red doesn't want strangers in here. he thinks someone can steal him his golden chariot"
"golden chariot?" daring asks
"yup, golden chariot", explains the elf. "it's made from magical gold, so allows to anyone who is an equine or any 4-legged animal to fly. perfect to do the job. but now since he move the industry to china, he only rest in his house while all the royalties from christmas flows"
>>
boop
>>
>>25984769
"but that only won't pay after a couple of months!" complained daring
"yeah.... about that....." was saying the elf. "our boss did a deal with coca-cola during the early 1900, so instead of using green, he change to red. he owns a 10% of the original company"
"bullshit" said tracy
"it's true" respond the elf. "he was the one who did those polar bears during the 90's"
"aww.... i miss those" sob starlight
"whatever. get us out" protest daring
"sorry" said the elf. "unless uncle S tells me another thing, you'll be staying for a while"
>>
i'm off to bed
good luck guys
>>
>>25986655
An edgy growl centered on Daring's face. "Well, fine you little piece of shit, but answer this: Why did Santa not deliver any presents? Why was Fat John Cena Moot doing instead? Why is this place shaped like a chicken leg?" She spat on the ground. "And where is NigNog!?"
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.