[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which EqG has the best legs? Rarity for sure. I want to rub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 26
File: 1451644623976.png (66 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1451644623976.png
66 KB, 1500x2000
Which EqG has the best legs?
Rarity for sure. I want to rub my cock all over those very soft tall legs.
>>
>>25955592
Probably either Rarity or Dash.
>>
>>25955592
get a better fetish
>>
>>25955592
>eqg
Your self needs to be killed by itself.
>>
File: 1389018490394.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1389018490394.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>25955843
>>
Still looks like she's made of a bunch of gnomes standing on top of eachother.
>>
>>25955592
>"Oh, dear. Well, I guess maybe a small peek wouldn't hurt, would it? Just.. don't say anything, okay? You can look up if you like.."
>>
>not AJ
plebes. plebes everywhere
>>
>>25955621
Why don't you fuck off back to your shit tier fetishes, all the hyper futa anthro diamond dogs are getting lonely without you.
>>
>>25956030
At least HE brushes his teeth.
>>
>>25955592
Dash and twilight
>>
>>25955592
>Legs

Meh. Now feet on the other hand....
>You will never unzip Rarity's purple boots, unleashing her wrinkly soles into the wild confines of your jean bulge. Her foot stank will never drive you insane as you could feel warm sweat seep through your pants as plants her left foot on your thigh.
>>
>>25956446
Here >>25954517
>>
I'm still surprised in yhe level of detail Sonata's legs have in some shots compared to the other girls
>>
File: Flash Sentry.png (303 KB, 515x983) Image search: [Google]
Flash Sentry.png
303 KB, 515x983
>>25955592
Flesh Entry
>>
File: 1383445507960.jpg (34 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1383445507960.jpg
34 KB, 500x494
>>25955592
>>
>>25955621
this desu senpai
>>
>>25956540
Whoa, where did these word filters come from?
I'm not even mad, this could be funny down the road.
>>
>>25956551
What did you say originally?
T B H and F A M?
>>
>>25956551
How new are you?
>>
>>25956590
I'm not new. I just got back after a few months.
Those filters weren't there when I left.
>>
They all look exactly the fucking same, what are you guys on about?
>>
>>25956600
This sounds like bullshit, but I'm not going to argue with double dubs.

Welcome back, anon.
>>
>>25955592
Now if only someone could edit some lacy panties around one knee or something
>>
File: .gif (2 MB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2 MB, 620x349
>>25955592
>EqG
>best legs
Nope, nothing.
>>
File: Oh Rara.png (418 KB, 1082x496) Image search: [Google]
Oh Rara.png
418 KB, 1082x496
>>
>>25956611
They may look the same but they're colored differently.
>>
>>25956504
He's a dork!
>>
>>25955592
>"Okay, there," Rarity says in a low tone
>you could hardly believe you talked her into showing off her new line of lingerie
>"It.. Hey! Stop staring!" she snaps, tugging her skirt back down
>you lean back against the door to keep it shut, just in case a curious student heard the noise
>"I said you could see them on me in private, but nothing of that sort," she snips to you
>you feign ignorance as she blushes and huffs softly
>"Well.. You do deserve to see them on a proper lady," Rarity says quietly, holding the hem of her skirt tightly
>the silence seems louder than her yell before she speaks up again
>"Swear to me this never leaves the room," she says, eyeing you carefully
>you chuckle and agree, even signaling a small 'x' over your chest
>"Hmph, I guess you earned a peek," she states, lifting the front of her skirt slowly
>you watch with rapt attention as the fabric raises and shows off more and more of her milky white thighs
>the mostly bare legs will be fueling your masturbation sessions for days alone
>then you see the hint of those black, lacy panties cupping her mound so delicately
>the faintest sign of her slit is so well outlined in the fabric, you almost assume she had been rubbing herself prior to the meeting
>"T-there," Rarity stutters, closing her eyes and hiking her skirt up to reveal the entire view of her panties
>the two of you stay like that for a good minute before she tugs the skirt back down
>"They looked.. ravishing, didn't they, darling?" she asks, almost pleadingly
>you agree with a soft clap, admitting you liked how they looked
>there's a longer pause as she nibbles her bottom lip before reaching below her skirt
>"Maybe..you can spot any flaws looking them over," she almost mumbles, giving her hips a tiny wiggle
>her hands move down the sides of her hips and bring the lacy garment with them to droop at her knees below the skirt
>she's quick at letting them drop before stepping out of them and playfully kicking them to you
>>
>>25957525
>catching them, you feel the warmth that her body left in the fabric
>the sexy lace and warm touch excites you greatly while she giggles and waits for you to inspect them
>you hardly need a hint as you look them over, barely able to notice much more than how nice they felt in your hands
>then you feel the hint of wetness in the gusset and know for certain the feeling was mutual
>the slight clear of the feminine voice before you draws your attention away from the fresh panties once more
>your gaze moves along the floor and to the tall footwear she enjoyed donning
>as you follow her legs, you notice those smooth, milky white thighs being more visible than usual again
>the way they makes such a sexy flow up to her body
>though, right before they meet her body, you see the purple skirt dangling just a hair below what you want
>"Do they look better on, or..." she trails her voice off and smiles slyly
>her hands lift the skirt up to give you a peek at those sweet and tender folds
>before you can react, the skirt raises higher, revealing the smooth and supple mound of her sex
>you can hardly believe what she's doing as her arms lift further and fully expose her lower half to you
>completely bare from just below her navel to her above her knees, Rarity stands before you, brazenly letting you get quite the gander at her body
>"Well..?" she inquires, letting her eyes give you sultry looks just above the raised hem of her skirt
>>
oh baby
>>
File: 1450846741415.jpg (49 KB, 472x645) Image search: [Google]
1450846741415.jpg
49 KB, 472x645
>>25957525
go on
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 337x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 337x332
>>25956790
>>
File: fuck.png (31 KB, 264x341) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
31 KB, 264x341
>>25957525
>>25957664
>>
File: 1445110890320.jpg (18 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1445110890320.jpg
18 KB, 600x611
>>25957525
>>25957664

Anon pls... This is too much...
>>
>>25958070
I'll be honest, I didn't plan any further than what I wrote. I could do more later, though.

I'm tired as fuck, I'm sorry. I just want it to be good for you to read and not half-assed. Promise I'll do more when I get some rest.
>>
File: 1447104379800.png (18 KB, 498x499) Image search: [Google]
1447104379800.png
18 KB, 498x499
... Anyone mind if I take control and bring something new? Try my hand at the leg/foot game.
Because holy fuck, I am bored and haven't written in weeks.
>>
>>25958173
>>25958173

Well, the other anon is gone for now so go ahead.
>>
>>25958148
Forgot to add, I'll post it on my pastebin if the thread's dead. That way it gets finished either way.
>>
>>25958227
Just be aware I was hoping to add in some opinions on who wants what legs, since there's more than one EqG girl that has a universal favoring.
>>
>>25957525
>>25957664
u...unf
>>
If I don't get a vote I'll just go for Rarity or Tavi because they both has fashion class way beyond any other character.\
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll lurk until I hear something.
Just because I'm a douche.
>>
>>25957525
>>25957664
>>25958148
You fucking cock-tease.
>>
>>25958425
It'll be finished. I just shouldn't write while tired since I'm prone to lots of mistakes. As stated, I'll still post it on my pastebin if the thread isn't up when I wake up.
>>
>Fuck it, we're going Rarity
Also, FYI, changing my Name and Trip after I finish writing.
---
>Tonight was the night you had come home with Octavia, after buying her what her heart had content on.
>After all, it was the only way to repay her for her tutoring you on music for so long.
>And she had a special gift for you, as she was currently in her room, 'preparing' her lingerie that you had bought her, as you sat on her couch, waiting.
>Your hand was stroking your chin, the images of her in lingerie not vanishing from your head anytime soon.
>Just as the images began to get lewd, she had snuck out of her room, and surprised you with her curved body leaning against the finished threshold, leg up at a 45 degree angle, her ball and sole resting against the wooden entryway as your eyes caught hers, the two locking for a split second as you began to examine her body intensely.
>The fishnet stockings, running from toe to waist as short shorts which were tighter than the lock of a chastity belt.
>Her shirt was a tube top cut just above the belly, and her breasts sofly jiggling, suggesting she was bra-less and her fleshers were au naturale.
>"So, Anonymous... What do you think?" Octavia mused softly, taking a slow stroll to you as your jaw dropped
>You were trying to make words, but engrish went broke at this point. You had a word, but the only thing that came out of your mouth...
"Huminah huminah huminah..."
>Octavia couldn't help but giggle as you stared at her shirt's opening, her cleavage exposed about mid-way as you couldn't help but eye it in every way possible.
>"I take it someone's very pleased..." she says, placing one hand on your shoulder and another on your cheek.
"Wow, that's... Pretty fuckin' hot... Stockings, the shirt, the pose..."
"Unf..." You muttered.
>"I take it you like this look, don't you Anon?" She says, removing her hand from your shoulder as she takes your had in a slow, seductive manner, and grasps it gently. "Or does Nonny want me to change?"
>>
File: 1445128955425.jpg (20 KB, 467x354) Image search: [Google]
1445128955425.jpg
20 KB, 467x354
>>25956790
S-Sauce!
Give me the fooking sauce!
Now!
My boner demands it!
>>
File: Lefou concern.jpg (51 KB, 737x391) Image search: [Google]
Lefou concern.jpg
51 KB, 737x391
>>25957525
>>25957664
UH, W-WHERE'S THE REST AT
>>
>>25958601
Why did I fuck that first part up with the horse I decided NOT to do?
can someone shoot me before my brain his one of these moments? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLbpmLUOo6E
---
"Holy Christ no, keep it on..." You say as she giggles.
>"Oh, so..." She seductively stands up, and spreads her arms slowly. "If all of this were off you'd still want it back on?" She says, sliding her tight shorts down with ease. What was inside was shown, the lacy dark pantie that clenched madly to her flesh mound. There was a weak wet spot visible by your eye.
>After all those years of spilling tea ad other liquids on your shirt and having to check, you always had to grow aware of liquid spots on clothes. And you could see that her panties had a liquid on them soaking them.
>Teasing you was her plan, and boy did it fucking work. You dick was now a diamond dong. If you did 360 you could probably coat the room in a shiny new gloss.
>And you could add gloss to that soaking spot too.
"Oh boy, you aren't making this easy." You muttered as Octavia walked up to you after dropping her shorts.
>"It won't be so easy. Anon, I have a little surprise 'test' for you." She says as she places her hand behind your head, and pushes the seat back gently.
"W-What is it?" You ask nervously. Her foot coming up to tease your thigh was the only thing that gave you a solid answer in physical form.
>And boy did your physical response triple in no time.
>"Anon, I'm going to 'have some fun' with you, since I've caught you eyeing my legs, so... You won't be able to touch me /anywhere/ else tonight unless you manage to show me why you love these legs."
>Your brain began to melt.
>She knew.
>And now she had you pinned.
>And she could see the uneasiness on your face.
>"Don't worry, Anonymous, I won't hurt you or anything, but you can't move." She said as your zipper was threatening to rip faster than a nigger's brother stealing DVD player.
"Any conditions...?" you mutter shakily.
>>
File: didly.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
didly.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
Seems like everyone likes old writefag.
Guess I can't draw a crowd in, eh Silent Thread?
>>
>>25958976
Keep going, dude. Other writerfag here. Getting ready to pass out in a second but you're keeping the thread alive. Also, I just realized how tired I am by stating I would put the finished piece on my pastebin and I didn't even say what my pastebin was. Yeah, probably good I stopped when I did to continue later.

http://pastebin.com/u/LoreLove
For anyone interested and all that.
>>
>>25958932
>"Oh, no, the ones I set are good enough," she says as you stay completely still, trying to follow her. You had a feeling she was taking control now, and you were... Slightly, well, very comfy with this.
"A-Alright," You said shakily as your Pocket Rocket began to force the launch hatch open.
>Click, Click, Click.
>Your zipper was popping like corn in a pan, the heat growing too intense as Octavia giggled, and took her fingertips of the thumb and index, undoing your zipper slowly as your Leaning Tower of Meatza had already popped your boxer button from it's fly.
>Now shit was intense.
>"Oh look at that, Anon's all ready and standing," she said, trying to give a bit of humor to ease your tension.
>If anything you practically had your Fat Boy armed and ready.
>And she had already set off the launch sequence as she leaned backwards slowly, her Tibia area was dropping down onto your Pepper Pounder.
>And in that moment, the fishnet stockings and skin combo had your mouth open as the softest moan escape, your head and tip pulsing as her silky velvet skin glanced the tip and head as gently as a feather in the wind.
>Your gasp made Octavia raise a brow as she giggled, and you kept from moving as she continued her 'surprise test,' but you were already threatening to burst like a firework.
>But you held on, using all your mighty cock forces to prevent from spunking up her legs and decent lingerie.
>"Oh Anon," She said as your concentration had began to turn your face red, and her eyes obviously moving to see such a red cheek set look at her legs. "Am I starting to wear you thin already or do you love my legs that much?"
"Latter," you muttered, this response making her slow down as she removed her legs, and stared at you with a look of lewd beyond containable.
>>
>>25958601
>>25958932
>>25959291
don't stop , i'm enjoying it
>>
>>25959038
keeping it alive myself because I'm practically the only Anon here now.
-----
>>25959291
>Within seconds, she was removing the fishnet stockings, and placing her self in the same position, except her rear towards your bottom half as her thighs graced the tip of your wanga prick again, but the silky soft feeling of her thighs, the sensation almost like penetration sending you squirming at your fingers.
>Why weren't you all-out squirming?
>Because Octy challenged you not to.
>But within seconds, you had to concentrate your cock forces again as her gentle rubbing against your tip went down your shaft, past the head, as the warmth of her flesh had sent you to an insane amount of ecstasy and euphoria. And that was the next challenge.
>"Oh Anon? Are you still struggling?" She muttered, speeding up a hair as your member was throbbing and rushing, trying to signal readiness as you nodded shakily, your fingers and thumbs twitching like worms in dirt.
>Holy shit she was good.
"T-Tavi, how m-much have y-ya done this?" You let out in pants as she slows down, answering your question with direct eye contact.
>"I didn't. I just took a look through your phone history, and found your favorites. You should hide those," she says before she continues, but you refuse to burst.
>After a few minutes of your practical fetish and her getting you riled beyond compare and ready to nuke the entire fucking room in a sleet storm, she eased up, and slowl removed her thighs, your pre soaking the in-between area of her legs as you breathed in shakily.
"W-Why'd you stop?" you asked shakily as she re-positioned herself against the Sofa arm and her feet high above your raging brick stick.
>"I'm preparing to finish the job," she said cheekily as she leaned forward, giving you an tug to her as she kissed you deeply, passionately, as she brought one foot down, the big toe of her left foot rubbing against her tip as you jumped, letting out a gentle moan among the lip lock.
>>
All who don't enjoy feet, fair warning, leave.
Now.
>>
>>25959456
cool, go on
>>
>>25959441
>The moment that moan hit, the kiss had broken, leaving a line of saliva between you and Octavia.
>Your face had the sensation of pleasure beyond compare, her feet actually smoother than velvet, silk, and minky combined, almost felt as if it was a new type of flesh, ÜberFleish as it could be called, as her right foot slowly eased down, angling as her toes were teasing your tip and it's shaft as your flesh was twinging and tingling with sensations beyond that of euphoria and even emotion as you slowly wrapped your arms around her left leg, clinging as your launch was imminent.
>Within seconds of you breaking that rule of moving, she sped up, just to satisfy you as your skin was being tugged gently, making you tense and constrict as she began to speed up even more, to the point of Sanic X.
"T-Tavi," you let out weakly as you hugged onto her leg like a kid to his mother, and your Fat boy just launched it's nuke, and Octavia was gasping.
>Not at your spunk release, even though the amount was more than your usual, but the twitching and throbbing of your meat masher as you began to let go of her let, lying like a limp rag as her feet was now covered in your seed.
>"You lasted longer than I though, Anon..." She muttered...
"And you looked hotter than I though, Tavi..." With that, she leaned in, kissing you softly as your tower was falling like 9/11, and you had began to pant, the tension finally off as the kiss lasted to the point time couldn't tell, as your fetish, and her 'test' were fulfilled, the night was practically ended as you hugged her amid the kiss, holding her tightly to show your affection from this favor.
>Happy New Year /mlp/, don't change.
---
How many anons were actually here to read that, i wonder?
>>
File: expanded.jpg (18 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
expanded.jpg
18 KB, 500x267
Also, FYI for anons, when I was writing the "Sanic X" part during that footjob, I had put this on just to fuck with myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XxtpLbmBY
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>25958640
got ya bruh
>http://40.media.tumblr.com/b9db63cadc345b43051a87cac969f5ef/tumblr_nz1p2mp8Ih1uu47cio1_1280.jpg
>>
File: feels1.jpg (21 KB, 673x625) Image search: [Google]
feels1.jpg
21 KB, 673x625
>you will never cum on any of their feet
>>
File: feels on a floppy.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
feels on a floppy.gif
3 MB, 287x191
>>25959875
>>
bampu
>>
>>25959875
Footjobs are overrated, bro.
They're cool as a novelty, but they can't replace a good blowjob or a typical railing
>>
File: 1451456312621.png (116 KB, 946x924) Image search: [Google]
1451456312621.png
116 KB, 946x924
>>25958601
>>25957525
>>
Yeaaap. Seems like that green went unseen to the most eyes.
Oh well, better known it was enjoyed by one than enjoyed by none.
>>
>>25960606
>they're not as good as they look
Sadly I've heard this before.
>>
One last bump before bed.
Please return soon decent writefag
>>
File: 1451439535605.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1451439535605.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>25956790
>filename
>Oh Rara
Why is rarara in this pic and not rara?
>>
>>25960606
>>25961277
Received one once, unsatisfied for life
>>
Bump
I've got intel saying more writefaggotry is coming
>>
>>25959875
The question is, who's feet do you desire the most?
>>
Save.
>>
>>25956790
Sauce?
>>
>>25966812
https://derpiboo.ru/1032952?scope=scpe861bd95d7db36752bdd16f4f878d6ef48d330695

https://derpiboo.ru/1040031?scope=scpe861bd95d7db36752bdd16f4f878d6ef48d330695
>>
>>25962173
Nice meme.
>>
Alright, I'm back from slumber. I'll get to writing here in a bit.
>>
>>25957664
>you're speechless for the most part
>her lower half being shown to you in such a way while in the privacy of the classroom gets such a quick rise out of you, you fear your pants might not hold
>of course, you know better
>Rarity gives her bare hips a small sway from side to side as she watches you closely
>once her eyes lower, she seems to pick up on exactly what she caused
>”Oh, dear!” she teases, pressing her thighs together and letting you see her perfect slit try to hide from view
>you stutter over a word or two in attempts to explain before she slowly walks forward and places a finger to your lips
>”Hush, darling,” she whispers and lets her skirt fall back over her bare lap
>her finger trails down your chin and lightly grazes down along your neck where she toys with the collar of your shirt
>you feel the hair along the back of your neck lift from the teasing nature while she keeps moving her hand down and tracing down along you chest
>”Maybe it isn't as bad to show of for you than I thought,” Rarity says and leans in to let her breath run along the side of your neck
>you smile at the statement before feeling that finger brush along your stomach and keep diving deeper
>the moment she finds your pants, her hand lifts the front of your shirt and carefully unfastens your belt
>the close proximity of her body to your own seems to keep you eager but relaxed
>those gentle fingers tug the leather strap loose with the metal clinging of your buckle sounding out
>there's no time to find the words you want before you feel those slender fingers press to your lower stomach and glide down beneath the hem of your boxers
>it's impossible not to be so aroused at the situation with her doing this, which she quickly discovers herself

Alright, back to continuing this!
>>
>>25960606

Most people here would be satisfied fucking any part of a woman.
>>
>>25968572
>her hand teases just above your lap, touching here or there but never giving your shaft a touch just yet
>”You can touch me, too,” she coos lightly into your ear, giving your lobe a small nibble
>the lips upon your ear almost makes your body limp from the wonderful feeling
>you take up the reins quick and place a hand to her slender waist while your other moves down to rub at her leg
>Rarity seems keen on the idea of such attention below as she steps forward and let one of her knees caress the inside of your thigh
>you move your hand from her waist to the front of her own belt and start to unbuckle the belt around her
>she offers no resistance while her breath and voice are played to your ear like music in the lewd dance you're engaged in
>her fingers wait until her own belt is loosened before moving down and carefully rubbing around the base of your firm member
>the strain on your boxers is bar none while you feel her caressing along the base of your firm pole and even letting her hand brush to the rest of it here or there
>you find a hard time wanting to express how badly you want her, yet every word you utter is met with a soft 'shh' and very loving squeeze to the lower half of your rod
>instead of trying to push for dominance, you ease your back against the door and reach back to fumble for the lock
>no point in ruining the moment for either of you
>besides, she might not take kindly to rough and needy actions
>at least, not until she stated as much
>the feeling of her leg rubbing along the inside of your thigh feels great as she adds a small kiss to your neck
>it's starting to feel like she had been needing this as much as you have

Sorry, this is taking a little time.
>>
>>25969001
>your hand moves to rub along her bare thigh, lifting up beneath her skirt and making sure you take in every detail through touch
>her hips give a small shiver of excitement while she wraps her fingers to your length and softly moves her hand up to just tease your flesh
>you try your own attempts to tease the talented girl by moving your hand up and barely managing to run the end of your thumb right beneath her folds
>her legs close a bit, pressing your thumb between those silky thighs before she relaxes again and smiles
>”A lady likes a strong man who's gentle,” Rarity whispers to you, kissing along your jawline slowly
>you smile at the hint and compliment before giving her leg a careful squeeze and swiping your thumb up once more
>her breath against your neck and the light panting turns you on even more as you caress below her mound
>her hand keeps up those touches and teases, hardly giving a proper stroke, but it only keeps you firm and ready for more from her
>your other hand as her waist keeps her steady from every light buckle of her knees
>with her belt undone, her skirt seems to be just hanging onto her body by just the angle of her leaning to you
>her hand presses her palm over the top of your length gently, resting there as she tries to gather herself
>”You really like them?” she asks, stopping her motions until you answer
>you aren't even sure if she's talking about the panties anymore or if she means her legs
>either way, you nod quickly and tilt your head to nuzzle your cheek against her own
>she seems to like the affection and quickly resumes her touches to your body below
>you do the same, running your hand up and down her thigh before letting your thumb give light rubs to her smooth entrance between her legs
>>
>>25968572
>>25969001
>>25970350
Keep going before I shove the Rape Train down your throat.
>>
>>25970379
I'm doing what I can. I have other priorities while I'm trying to write this, too. It'll get done either way.
>>
>>25955592
>no hooves
>>
>>25970350
>Rarity's soft moans become more audible the longer you keep up the work to her body
>her legs give small shakes and her folds are already wet with her arousal
>you can hardly believe you're getting so close and intimate with Rarity of Canterlot High
>your hand massages to her tender thigh and moves around to rest below her adorable rump and let your fingers tease up slightly
>her own hand gave your shaft a lovely hold and stroked up, causing a bead of pre to leak from the tip, before she stroked back down
>the feeling of her hand on your cock was amazing by itself, but that stroke had you already wanting more
>her fingers massaged around the base before she moved her arm again
>once more, the feeling felt beyond amazing as you cupped one of her soft cheek below the drooping skirt and moved your other hand under the clothing
>she must not have expected such a tender grope to her backside followed by the roaming fingers down her lap
>her hips shook once more as she gasped and let out a very light moan to your neck
>you hear her muffle a phrase to you but it almost sounds slurred
>once you try to run your fingers down to her lap again, her hips wiggle back carefully as she smiles and repeats herself more clearly
>”I'm so wet,” she says, her nose almost pressing against your ear as she speaks to you
>the fact she even told you such a thing at all fuels your desires more as you feel up that cute rear and cup her lap gently
>you kiss to her neck and feel her return them to your own, trailing along your shoulder as she enjoys the moment with you
>her hips shift slightly the more you run your fingers back and forth along her warm and wet entrance, teasing her just as she teased you
>>
>>25971473
>it doesn't take long for her to eventually pull her hand free of your boxers and start trying to tug them down
>your waist moves away from the door, giving her room to work your clothing down as she strips you from waist down
>the freedom from constraints on your lap has your shaft spring up and give very thankful bobs to her work
>with your length out on full display, Rarity slowly reaches down and wraps her fingers around your girth, giving you a few loving tugs
>her body moves back enough to let you see those beautiful eyes staring back at you and the blush upon her face
>”Is this for me?” she asks and bats her eyelashes playfully to you
>you can't help but smile and assure her it is while she leans in, just an inch from your lips
>”Oh, my~” Rarity breathes, starting to slowly stroke along your member
>the feeling is amazing, having her work your length with such a perfect grip upon it
>her hand strokes back and forth along your shaft while she watches you closely and leans in
>those lips meet your own while she presses to you and kisses deeply, giving you a tender moan in the moment while making sure to keep up a nice pace with her hand
>with all the interaction on your own body, you nearly forget yourself before continuing to fondle and rub that smooth body beneath the skirt right in front of you
>every shiver you can feel from her, especially when her legs close around your hand, trapping your movements and teases once in a while
>she gasps a bit here and there while squirming from your touches until her lips pry from your own only to give your bottom lip a nibble
>the work of her hand to your length has you as hard you can possibly be, if you weren't already from everything prior to it
>”I think I know where my charmer can put this~” she says as she lets go of your shaft to run a finger up under the belly of it
>>
>>25971488
>the sensation drive you wild as well as her sensual tone to her phrase
>while she give the underside of your length a tease, you manage to trace along her inner folds and graze the hidden pearl tucked away
>Rarity's body gives a sudden shudder as she moans a bit more and lets her knees buckle some
>”S-such a naughty thing, you are,” she says, lightly twirling a finger around the head of your cock
>you chuckle and glance down to notice her digit trailing your pre around the head of your shaft
>”If you do one thing I want, I think I know a proper reward for you,” she teases and goes to stroke your length more
>her hand works a bit faster than before as you feel her reaching the tip and smearing the silky substance around, trying to coat your length in the slick issuance
>with how well it felt, it wasn't hard to have your body keep leaking the substance and giving her the natural lubrication for your stiff rod
>”So generous,” she says lightly, stroking and working your firm flesh while she coos to you and winks
>you try your best to keep up the work on her own lap, rubbing and lightly toying with her slit beneath the skirt
>the more she seems to work on your shaft, the more you hear the sounds from her lovely actions below
>every time you started getting close to the edge of an orgasm, her motions would slow as she watches you carefully
>”Not just yet, darling~” Rarity teases and gives your lips a small peck
>you give a nod and smile, more than happy to play along and enjoy this moment for longer
>her hand releases your pulsing member while she gives you a sly smile as she stands up and holds her skirt up
>she takes a step back, almost admiring your body before curling a finger to you, beckoning you forward and knocking down one of the rolls of fabric to the floor

Sorry for the delay, posting until it's all up now.
>>
>>25972210
>thankfully, the sound wasn't loud as the roll hit the floor and made your own makeshift comfort for the floor
>Rarity hooked a few fingers into the collar of your shirt and moved back
>her hand drew you with her as she let herself lower and knock another few rolls with her
>the cold floor was much more welcoming with the few lays of cloth as your knees went to rest upon it
>the lovely Rarity was already laying back more as her loose skirt draped along her lower half lazily
>the view was as stunning as you could have imagined while she laid herself on your makeshift bedding
>her purple hair drapes down to pool on the fabric behind her while she lets you lean in and deliver another passionate kiss to her lips
>the two of you hold the kiss for a moment as she takes your hand and places it to her leg, rubbing your wrist tenderly
>you take the hint and move up to caress her smooth skin while rubbing along her hips and thigh
>her legs part lightly in response to the attention as she feels you continuing your touches and giving a breathy moan once your other hand rests to her waist
>a small move up and your fingers work under her shirt to feel her lovely navel beneath it, teasing around her belly button slowly
>one of her own hands reaches down and takes hold of your girth again, stroking lovingly up and down along it as she smiles
>”This way,” she whispers, guiding you by your shaft and pulling you forward as her legs part around your waist
>you accept her lead and feel her gentle hold on your shaft while those hips raise enough to let you run the belly of your cock along her damp folds
>the feeling of her bare lap to the underside of your length has you shiver in delight while she giggles and hikes her skirt up to let you see
>”I know how much you like lady's legs, so..” Rarity mentions as she lifts her legs up along your sides until positioning them to rest on your shoulders
>>
>>25956026
>AJ
hicks, hicks everywhere
>>
>>25972227
>you give a soft chuckle and put your arms around her legs, holding them to your body as you feel those thighs press around your stiff prick
>her light moans are just as sexy as she is while you press your hips forward and feel her dampness coat the bottom of your pole
>with your pre in the mix, the sensation of pressing between those smooth thighs is unreal
>her body gives various shivers from every pump forward you give, knowing you're rubbing to her clit constantly from the motions
>Rarity's legs shake as she feels you thrust a bit more, letting you feel her perky rump cushion your lap along with her thighs
>the warmth and the entire feeling of having her body pleasure you feels amazing
>spurts of pre and throbs of pleasure have your length giving its own response to all the incredible sensations
>as you pump away, thrusting between those thighs, you reach down and caress her slightly exposed stomach
>lifting her shirt up more, you see her nod quickly as she holds the back of your hand
>without waiting, you pull more of her shirt up to reveal the black-trimmed bra beneath
>surprisingly, it wasn't anything fancy, but still looked great on her sultry body
>you continue your thrusts, letting you both experience the pleasure as she lowers her legs just at the knees
>you manage to lean over a bit more and hold her thighs snugly while working your shaft faster between them
>her legs bounce playfully on your forearms as her thighs keep up that great hold on your shaft, smearing your pre along the way
>each pass of your member has it continuously making a mess between the white and sexy thighs you hump to
>”Don't hold it, dear… I know you got more to give,” she encourages, reaching and pulling her bra up
>>
>>25972241
>those two breasts slip free of their fabric prison and give you plenty to look at while thrusting to her
>you can feel the pleasure rising and your orgasm getting closer by the second
>from every pass of her silky thighs trying to milk your length to those bouncing breasts almost begging for a nice glaze
>you keep up the needy humping, working you both to the same point as she rolls her head from side to side in the pleasure
>Rarity's body squirms as her legs press more to your length until she tenses up and arches her back
>the sight of her chest pressing towards you and displaying her bosom quite prominently seems to be just the thing to push you over the edge
>feeling that warmth of her own feminine juices giving the bottom of your girth is a nice cherry on top
>you hug to her legs and press firmly, letting that glistening head peek out before you finally let loose
>as you feel your cock throb, you grunt and see the first jet of hot seed spray from the tip as it arcs over the body presented before you
>the thick ropes of your spunk land all along her and her skirt
>from neck to valley, you lay your bliss against her skin in a few heavy bursts before dribbling the rest out and letting it trail down to her most intimate area
>the sexual high seems to make you both a little light headed, but with your cock still firm and her panting making her breasts jiggle lightly, you were still up for more
>it took her a moment to take in her surroundings as you let her legs rest against your hips and part before you
>Rarity's body, coated in your lust, stayed ready for anything more you wished
>”Yes, darling,” you hear her say in a panted whisper, “R-ravish me~”
>>
>>25972251
>as if you needed confirmation to continue from that statement
>you nod and lean over, kissing her neck and cheek softly as you feel her hips lift in desire for you
>she was still wanting it just as much as you were
>your hands hold her hips steady as you move your own back and feel your length slide down her delicate folds until your thick head nestles between them
>with how wet she was, you were going to have a very cozy fit inside
>one of her arms raises up, draping around the back of your neck while you make sure to have a good position and finally commence
>as you push forward, you feel those damp folds spread around the end of your length, welcoming you inside her body as she moans out with you
>her legs hug to your waist as she accepts you into her and arches her back once more, offering her body to you fully
>you enter slowly, wanting to savor the feeling of penetrating her upon the fabric littered floor
>Rarity holds to you as she feels you working further up inside of her body, panting between moans
>the feeling of her slick entrance working over every inch of your shaft you sink into her has your body reacts to the incredible sensation
>one of your hands leaves her hip to reach up and give one of her breasts a gentle fondle, running your thumb across her firm nipple
>you even manage to trail some of your seed from your prior orgasm across the erect nub
>Rarity grunts cutely and moans your name, hugging more to you and rolling her hips
>the action sends your shaft deeper into faster than you meant, but she seems to be absolutely starved for you
>her walls are a snug and very slick fit along your cock
>every movement seems to amplify the feelings you're getting as you pull back only to press forward and sink back inside her once more
>>
>>25972263
>it was so warm and wet, and incredibly snug
>your shaft plunges deep into her once again as you thrust against Rarity's body
>her gasps are cute but so sexy to hear while you roll your hips to keep pumping into the tight body below
>the light sounds of the sexual fluids being used to let you press inside slowly begin to emit a bit louder
>every pump nearly has you hilt fully inside of her while she gives various moans in response
>her body works your shaft better than any hand or mouth ever had before
>more thrusts and an accompanying squeeze of her legs send the pleasure climbing through the roof for you
>it's impossible to think of anything feeling any better as you keep up a nice pace and pant with her
>your heart pounds away in your chest as your hips pound between those luscious thighs
>every thrust has that beautiful body working against the fabric on the floor
>her exposed chest continues the light bouncing from all the motions as you work up the momentum even more
>by now, the sounds of two bodies enjoying some intimate time sounded out in the room as you felt yourself starting to draw close once again
>Rarity continued to groan and even began biting her bottom lip to keep from getting a bit too loud
>after all, the school wasn't exactly empty during the day
>from every throb of your length, it seemed Rarity knew just how close you were
>”D-don't pull out,” she pleads, her legs hugging tighter around your waist
>you slow down slightly to make sure it's what she wants, only to see her nod quickly
>”It's okay. Cum inside me~” Rarity assures you, smiling warmly
>>
>>25972276
>the second her words leave her mouth, it seems to be like she flipped a switch inside you
>your body tenses as you pulse within the confines of her slick walls which makes you groan out loudly
>”That's it! That's my stallion! Cum, darling!” she encourages to you, running her fingers through your hair and kissing your cheek
>you hardly have a choice with how her legs seems nearly locked around you, though you wouldn't have pulled out anyway after her plea
>with a few last thrusts, you press your lap fully to her own, trying to get as deep as possible before that pleasure dam finally cracks
>everything comes in a rush, including you, as you become nearly overwhelmed from sensations washing over you
>your shaft throbs once, twice, then erupts that thick and creamy mess right inside of the fair Rarity's body
>every splash of your seed paints her walls, claiming her as yours while you stay buried to the hilt and empty every drop you can within her
>Rarity clings to you tightly, feeling you gift her your bliss as she hits another climax herself
>the fluids drool to your lap as you grunt and let the feeling of those walls draw out the remainder of your bliss
>those two of you stay together as you attempt to calm down from the amazing moment of such spontaneous desires
>despite how quickly it all escalated, she seemed rather happy with her choice
>several minutes pass, then several more before she finally speaks up again
>”Oh,” she breathes out, smiling and simply glowing, “that was exactly what I needed...”
>you agree and plant a kiss to her cheek before getting one in return to your nose
>”I'm very happy with how gentle you were,” Rarity mentions, idly rubbing your chest as she speaks
>despite wanting to reply, you can't think of much to say with your mind still going through the events that just transpired
>>
>>25972282
>”Thank you for… all of it,” she states, smiling when you thank you back and giving you another kiss
>you chuckle and give a playful wink as she taps your chin lightly
>”Mm, my big stallion deserves a good dinner tonight. I think you deserve a home cooked meal at your place,” she says while keeping her smile
>with a nod and verbal agreement, you accept and let her continue her idle touches to your body as you both relax
>sadly, you know you both have to clean up and head out soon, but not before she takes your hand and places the lacy panties from earlier in your palm
>”Keep them~” she states and winks, “Maybe they'll keep you satisfied until I head over tonight”
>you look between the undergarment and her before grinning and kissing her brow
>”Just try not to get too randy when I'm at your kitchen counter,” Rarity states, then adds, “I may just want to try on a new apron… and only the apron~”
>with that, you already knew you had a very fun night ahead of you
>all you had to do was wait and give her the love she deserved

There you guys go! Hope you enjoy it.
>>
And, the pastebin link.

http://pastebin.com/aeeUZadt
>>
File: refreshing.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
refreshing.gif
1 MB, 350x272
Nice Lore Love, I hope to see you again.
>>
>>25972669
I'm usually around, so don't worry.
>>
File: 1433653077659.png (346 KB, 900x871) Image search: [Google]
1433653077659.png
346 KB, 900x871
>>25965497
>>
File: 1440782754280.jpg (136 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1440782754280.jpg
136 KB, 500x484
>>25956790
Legs are the superior fetish
>>
>>25957525
>>"Okay, there," Rarity squanches in a low tone

what?
>>
>>25974371
>squanches

What? What are you reading?
>>
>>25974371
Where the squanch did you read squanching? It clearly doesn't squanching say that
>>
>>25955592
>Which EqG has the best legs?
None of them. Because it's all the same. Except for the princesses. And they look like striders.

So fuck no.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.