[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/, do you think it's socially acceptable to own (not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
/mlp/, do you think it's socially acceptable to own (not sleep with) plush toys and other figures if you're over the age of 18?
>>
>>25953244
yes
>>
>>25953267
I mean no, no.
>>
File: 1436974424391.gif (570 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436974424391.gif
570 KB, 600x600
By whose standards?

You trying to impress your pastor or something?

Don't worry about his opinion, he's buggering 7 year olds when you're not watching.
>>
>>25953275
No, just having a debate with a friend.
>>
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>25953244
When was it EVER socially acceptable?
>>
>>25953244
I wouldn't give a fuck either way.
Who's gonna know unless you tell them?
>>
>>25953244
OP, do You think that someone's opinion should weight your choices in life?
If sleeping with plush gives You a comfort or some sexual satisfaction, then why would You not do that.
>>
>>25953441
>do You think that someone's opinion should weight your choices in life

Autism
>>
>>25953441
I don't particularly care, it's just a debate between me and a friend. He's on the it is side, I'm on the it's not side.
>>
>>25953244
Of course it is.
>>
>>25953244
Socially acceptable? No. Should you give a shit as long as you're not a huge sperg about it? No. Just get a plush if you want, hell, sleep with it, it's not like you have to tell anyone.
>>
File: 1437893171060.gif (1 MB, 718x600) Image search: [Google]
1437893171060.gif
1 MB, 718x600
Socially? Probably not.

Ethically? Philosophically? Rationally? I don't see any reason why not.

Fuck normies, they care too much about unimportant bullshit. Rise above, Morty. Focus on science.
>>
>>25953244
I do what the fuck I want
>>
>>25953244
Yes.

Who cares anyway?
>>
>>25953244
Sure, people have hobbies and collecting figures of interest is a perfectly valid one, though being autistic about them could be seen as socially strange, sure.
>>
>>25953244
Well, if your toys are kept in your room and you think it's a hobby, nobody cares.
>>
>>25953244
Im sure some adults still sleep with a teddy bear. Whats the big deal if i sleep with my plush? As long as you don't go around telling people what you are doing, who cares?
>>
>>25954408
this
>>
>>25953244
the fuck?
I sleep under a mountain of plushies every night
>>
Completely fine in my opinion.
>>
>>25953244
Not only it's socially acceptable, it's also kinda normal.

On the other hand, people who keep questioning what is socially acceptable and what is not are usually the ones who have unresolved issues...
>>
>>25953244
Yes, if weeaboos can sleep with those cancerous pillows why can't you own a plush?
>>
Tell ya what, I got two, both gifts from my previous co-workers. Do you now expect me to throw them in the thrash cause some random guy on the internet said I can't own them?

Go ahead, amuse me.
>>
>>25953244
it's socially acceptable for a woman to have a sex toy
it's not socially acceptable for a man to have a sex toy
it's socially acceptable for a man to have slept with a bunch of women
it's not socially acceptable for a woman to have slept with a bunch of guys
it's socially acceptable for a woman to be seen hugging and cuddling a plush
it's not socially acceptable for a man to be seen doing the same thing

"socially acceptable" is a double standard
I don't give a fuck if it is or not, just don't got blabbing it to everyone you know, especially on the internet in places where no one cares
if you do, be prepared for backlash. if you can't handle it, then you should think before you post shit

whats socially acceptable is always changing
>>
>>25955149
>plushies
do you feel like a massive faggot for calling them plushies and not stuffed animals?

because i think you are a massive faggot for that reason
>>
File: Rick-And-Morty-616x480.png (271 KB, 616x480) Image search: [Google]
Rick-And-Morty-616x480.png
271 KB, 616x480
>>25953543
>>
>>25955394
Do you feel like a massive faggot for caring what others do in the privacy of their own room?
>>
>>25955394
Get cancer and die.
>>
>>25955394
the term Stuffed Animals is so dated tho t.b.h f.a.m
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.