[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your biggest wish for the new year, /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What's your biggest wish for the new year, /mlp/?
>>
>>25945374
That I make it to the next one
>>
>>25945374
For all you FOEggets to spontaneously combust at the stroke of 12.
>>
>>25945374
Be happy
>>
To be with my waifu
>>
>>25945374
More shitposting and drama than year prior.

A happening.

Good memorys
>>
>>25945374
Breathe new life into Nyx, the fandom and the show.

But mostly I wish for people to be happy again in whatever is left of the fandom.
>>
>>25945374
To git better
>>
>>25946244
Anon, I don't know what it is that ails you. But please be well. I know a message of getting well doesn't mean much over someone anonymous on the Internet but that doesn't mean we aren't one in the same.
>>
>>25945374
For FiM to continue into season 7 and further.
>>
>>25945374
To hold my waifu tightly and whisper to her "I love you" under one of Luna's starlit night.
To see the beauty of Canterlot from far away and marvel at the sight of what a true world is meant to be.
To breathe an air radiating happiness.
To start living.
>>
>>25945374
Here's hoping that the next EQG is the last we see of that sub-series forever.
>>
>>25945374
Be happy.... just once... to escape the stress of my day, being harassed and judged from my family... to keep my child and fiance happy... to be good enough.... to stop trying to kill myself.... to be able to satisfy everyone so they leave me alone...

... tltr, I want to be alright...
>>
>>25945374
RACE WAR
>>
>>25945374

Don't start, plz.
>>
File: time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
fast and painless death
>>
>>25945374
To be happy.
>>
For Nyx to become canon in S6
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.