[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there been any other episode in the history of MLP that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: mane_attraction.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mane_attraction.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Has there been any other episode in the history of MLP that's more unironically gay than the Mane Attraction?

>male ponies
>in full make up
>and leather studded clothes
>with dyed manes
>doing backup dancing to electronic music
>with literal rainbows in the background

You just can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>25944798
Let me introduce you to Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>25944823
That's debatable though. She could simply be a pony who's obsessed with sports and cool things, who hates fashion, good manners, femininity in general, and you know what, I just described every butch lesbian ever, I stand corrected.
>>
>>25944823
>>25944931
Rainbow always seemed more asexual to me
>>
>>25944931
>Rainbow Dash
>Good manners
Pick one.
>>
>>25944958
That Anon's saying she hates good manners. You need to learn how commas work, nigga.
>>
In g1 there was an episode with michael jackson. His pony was super gay.
>>
>>25944948
>Rainbow always seemed more asexual to me

I don't know, she was pretty smitten with Spitfire. She's just not interested in Stallions.
>>
File: 1451589594092.png (436 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1451589594092.png
436 KB, 650x650
>>25945036
Get your shipping googles off, anon
As much as I want pinkidash to be a thing, it's just not going to happen and I accept that
>>
>>25945036
lol
>>
>>25945049
But I'm not shipping anything in this fandom to be honest. I'm not even remotely into straight or lesbians ships. It's just how I see Rainbow Dash. As a lesbian.
>>
>>25945079
What about the rest of the cast?
>>
>>25945087
Mostly straight. Applejack is a total lesbo though. Pinkie pie is bi. That's about it. Oh and Lyra and Bon-Bon definitely have something going on, in that Slice of life episode they were "best friends" but I never saw best friends who caressed each other while whispering sweet promises to each other while making sweet eyes. Octavia and Vinyl also appear to be very chummy. That river dragon is gay as well.
Nothing else pinged on my gayday though. Well, probably Braeburn, but maybe it's me, he gives me that Brokeback Mountain feeling.
>>
>>25945162
>Applejack is a total lesbo though
I don't see it
>>
>>25944798
I want to fuck rara
>>
>>25945189
she hasn't showed an ounce of interest in any stallion, but she's quite comortable around ladies. She even rejected that writer pony who wanted to live in their farm. She started saying something like "well, I'm terribly sorry but I'm--" but Rarity interrupted that i"t's just not attractive for anybody to pretend something they're not", but I bet AJ wanted to say her barn door just doesn't swing that way. It was so obvious.
>>
mlp had this "guy" in the bright lights episode arc
>>
File: 800px-Band.jpg (51 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
800px-Band.jpg
51 KB, 800x474
Oh yeah! also this is his hideous band of transexuals.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.