[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daring Do and the search for Santa Claus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Lets get this book finished /mlp/. We are nearing the end of this story.

We still need more posts so fell free to add.(Just make sure it is involved in the story)

One more thing, cause we are close to finishing we need a cover for it. So if any drawfag that would like to help would be appreciated.

Drop box https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d2j4l4mfcvmup0/Daring%20do%20and%20the%20search%20of%20santa.docx?dl=0
>>
>>
>>25944456
I'd ask why but im not
>>
>>25944285
Op you should add those 10 pages worth of bumps .
>>
>>25945398
I might.
>>
so, in what we left off?
>>
>>25940293
Being the Princess of Love, Cadence did not mind that her husband was having the sloppiest sex of his life with another mare, but was mildly annoyed she was not asked to join. The pink pony told Daring that she would tell them where Santa was only if she and Shining had sex with her and fulfilled all of her fetishes as punishment.
>>
>>25946134
cadance removes her futa cock from shining is ass, and shove it down darings
tracy, seeing a needy stallion jerking off, grab her dildo, and starts fucking shining armor's ass
starlight demanded some dick, so cadance claps her hooves, and brings flash to be used as a fucktoy (the only thing he will ever be)
>>
File: Multiple Orgasms.png (441 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
Multiple Orgasms.png
441 KB, 901x500
>>25946322
Meanwhile, Sunset Shimmer had previously felt this disturbance in The Forceā„¢ and stepped through the mirror portal, making her way to the scene of the crime. But upon seeing the girthy fem-scepter probing the moaning male's whore ass, her knees trembled, her face grew flushed and warm and she squirted involuntarily, the mare juices gushing down her legs. Understanding she was in over her head, she immediately returned to the human world ashamed of herself.

"That's a whole world of gay I can't deal with yet" she thought to herself as she pulled the silicone plug from her backside and tossed it casually at a homeless passerby. "If I'm going to survive the trip home I'm going to need to practice stretch with some steel first."
>>
>>25946705
boop
>>
Boopppp
>>
>>25946705
meanwhile in ponyland, starlight give flash the biggest blue balls ever seen, tracy manage to make shining her bitch, and daring was wide-eyed.
the things cadance did to her will follow her to the grave
cadance was just cleaning herself
>>
happy new year niggas
good luck with the book
>>
Bump from 2016
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.