[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Board-tans In Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 182.png (551 KB, 1500x375) Image search: [Google]
182.png
551 KB, 1500x375
/mlp/-tan finally makes it to Equestria, but there's a catch: So does everybody else.

How much shit happens?
>>
bump for potential
>>
/fit/ finds a job with the Apple family to improve his gainz.
>>
File: ck hits a deer.png (425 KB, 446x1665) Image search: [Google]
ck hits a deer.png
425 KB, 446x1665
>>25941321
/k/ goes into the woods and rapes deers
/ck/ eats deers and tries to eat ponies
/int/ makes poo in loo jokes
/tg/ goes on a adventure to the dragon lands
/v/ rages
/r9k/ finds a hole and hides in it
/b/ gives discord a run for his money
/pol/ riles up the ponies into attacking non-ponies
/an/ makes friends with fluttershy
/jp/ ask to use twilight's library and doesn't come out
[s4s] annoys the ponies
/x/ tries to learn magic only to get mad when /pol/ does and is better than her at it
/co/ hangs with shining armour
/a/ is bummed out
/d/ rapes everyone
/mu/ tells the ponies their taste in music sucks
/fit/ works out with bulk biceps
/fa/ criticises Rarity's fashion
/c/ is cute
/lit/ makes friends with moondancer and twilight
/i/ draws dicks
/tv/ baneposts irl
>>
>>25941925
and what does /mlp/ do? other than attempt to shag all the ponies
>>
>>25941943
/mlp/ will initially come to terms with being in Equestria and go around doing shit like pointing to ponies and saying "OMG IT'S REALLY YOU, X". She'll probably go to places like Sugarcube Corner so that Pinkie Pie will throw her a party. Since there's like 68 other boards in town, it's going to be a massive party.

After a few days, she'll keep it in her pants and give anybody who can tolerate her a tour of the town. [s4s] and /d/, and maybe /co/ if he hasn't killed himself, will tag along.

When they all find out they can't get back to 4chan, they decide to make a living among the ponies. Sure enough, they'll blame /mlp/ for the Ponypocalypse and try to kill her, only to find out that the magic of friendship prevents them from doing so.

In the end, /mlp/ will probably live happily with the ponies and end up licking Celestia's horse pussy.
>>
Everyone in Equestria recognizes /co/nrad and says hello to him every time they see him. He hates it.
>>
The other boards will do various shit.

/his/, /int/ and /pol/ will all help Twilight record human history on Earth to get an understanding of what happened where they lived. /pol/ will frequently try to shoehorn "The Jews did X" into every war, tragedy or school shooting. /his/, being the true brain, knows everything that has ever happened. /int/, being the culture expert, will reveal the culture of humans, such as India's designated shitting streets and Finland's ability to meme.

/ck/ freaks the fuck out when she discovers that ponies don't eat meat. She is forced to learn the art of veganism.

Since there are numerous children, some boards have to take care of them. /ic/ takes in /i/ begrudgingly. /k/ and /an/ take in /out/ since they're all kind of related. /a/ takes in /c/ and /cm/ because they're all anime. /co/ is forced to live with /mlp/, who takes in [s4s] since they're on good terms. They all find out about the schoolhouse so each adult enrols the children there.

On the first day, all the child board-tans get to talk about what they do. /i/ shows pictures of badly-drawn penises from her sketchbook. /c/ and /cm/ show their cuteness. /out/ talks about her survival skills and how she wants to go innawoods in Equestria. Nobody can understand what [s4s] talks about because every second word she says is unknown to them.

/r9k/ is never seen again.

/f/ is dismayed to learn that da hood isn't in Equestria.

/v/, naturally, is pissed. He misses all his vidya games even though he hates them. /vr/ tells his bro to lighten up and considers Equestria radical. Being /vr/, he can only see the Gen 1 ponies.

/jp/ wonders if Gensokyo is nearby.
>>
/co/ keeps getting blamed for this happening even if he doesn't like it much

/pol/ will try to strangle /mlp/ and get thrown in jail where he writes Mein Fucking Happening

/v/ and /vg/ fuse into an archon of rage. Celestia banishes them to an arcade cabinet as Player 1 and Player 2. /vr/ ends up spending every spare bit on said arcade cabinet.

/vp/ throws rocks at /mlp/ and then everyone else; gets sent to Fluttershy for reconditioning and learns how to manipulate small animals to the dismay of /an/

/tg/ asks Twilight Sparkle if she'll help him find a way to Mount Celestia (he meant a portal, the poor guy)

/b/ looks around confused, then tries to get Mrs. Cake's number, stalks the CMC (BRB Royal Guard), and delivers 9,000 pizzas to the Crystal Empire

/k/ establishes Ponyville's first gun shop

/sci/ sets off with /mlp/ to find out if EQG really is canon

/s4s/ is getting yelled at by Cheerilee for not coming out from under the schoolhouse

/ck/ is horrified at first (cupcakes and sugar everywhere), but lands a job in Canterlot

/fa/ happily takes up work with Rarity; regrets doing so within a week

Discord bounces ideas off of /x/ creating enough crazy conspiracies for an MLP mysteries spin-off

/d/ gripes to /mlp/ that the volumes of futa fanart was very misleading

/o/ and /tv/ try to find funding for Equestrian Top Gear

/mu/ gets banned from Octavia and Vinyl's house

/asp/ and /fit/ cringe hard - not at the land of ponies, but at having to borrow Bulk Biceps' weights every day
>>
>>25941925
>/tv/ baneposts irl
I laughed
>>
>>25942103
>Being /vr/, he can only see the Gen 1 ponies.
Holy shit
Makes so much sense, and it's so fitting; holy shit
>>
>>25942103
>>25942341
Where is /sp/?
>>
>>25942457
hanging out with the GOATs
>>
File: eeeee.png (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.png
16 KB, 320x240
>tfw no /g/
>>
>>25942589
>/g/ay and /lgbt/ have buttsex and get pony aids
>>
What about /qa/-tan
>>
>>25942604
who? cares
>>
File: 1446123886558.png (178 KB, 1824x1580) Image search: [Google]
1446123886558.png
178 KB, 1824x1580
kek wrong cap, I should name my files

Anyway, pic related.

[s4s] and Discord become buddies. [s4s] uses her newfound magic abilities to make it rain Topkek.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.