[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: ColtQuestThread14.png (228 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread14.png
228 KB, 640x600
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/

Last Thread:

>Emerald collects the supplies that Joyride sent him out to get.
>Emerald decides to try and give the dog tags he found in the cave to someone who can do something about it.
>Emerald writes to Sensoria, who seems to mistake the letter for an invitation for a date.
>Emerald rolls with it and goes on a date with Sensoria.
>After some conversation the Sensoria offers to teach him some magic, which he accepts.
>The date goes well, and Emerald goes to take Sensoria back to his flat at #304 Coursewalk for some sexin'.
>They find a drunk Joyride and Sensoria ends up leaving.
>Emerald helps her to bed, and slightly angry from the whole thing takes her keys and goes to have some fun.
>Emerald finds a room with a strange contraption in it, as well as some orbs and a letter.
>The letter mentions Sunshine Sea, Joyride's favorite travel companion.

Continued in the next post...
>>
Well, ficfic, I have to say I'm glad you're taking this all in good humor.
I might suggest if you want to do a more serious quest you try a middle road. ColtQuest is a quest made pretty much exclusively for /ss/ and its easy to see you starting to chafe under that restraint. I would suggest if you want to do something else, I would make it a more middle-road concept. All mechanics or super serious quests are just as bad as pure lewdquests, and if you want to make something fun for us and fun for you, make it something with a clear challenge, an interesting concept, but keep the characterization and sense of fun that CQ has.
>>
File: 311.png (207 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
311.png
207 KB, 640x600
>>25937938

Emerald takes one of the blank pages and puts it in his pocket. He wants to find the rest of the journal, and he thinks if he asks the library about it he might find out something.

Emerald then looks at the machine again, and wonders what exactly he does. On closer examination he sees the pedestal on the front of it has a rounded groove, and instantly his mind goes to the orbs on the side of the room.

Emerald walks over and grabs the orb sitting on a holder labeled "A1" and puts it on the pedestal. The cloudy liquid inside the orb seems to drain away slowly, and a second later there is a loud crack next to him, and looking up he sees what appears to be a modest looking wood and hay thatched roof house on a grass covered hill.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25937938
You could also slowly move CQ away from strictly /SS/ content and give it more of an adventure aspect to it.
>>
>>25937997
>>25938051

(what would you guys suggest? Can I get an example?)
>>
>>25938159
JAD?
>>
>>25938003
Stick our hat through the portal and pull it back to make sure it's less likely to kill us.
>>
>>25938159
Well I'm not a big Cyoa player. (in fact this is only the second one i've been involved with.) However two come to mind that is /ss/ but more story or adventure driven.

Foal Quest X
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/foal/

this one had some good combate and adventure elements to it.

The other one is Colorblind
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/colorblind/24861319

This one is also /ss/ but much darker and mostly story driven. not much art though.
>>
>>25938218
Fallout Venus is another good one with a cyoa feel but more adventure driven.

http://falloutvenus.tumblr.com/
>>
>>25938218
>>25938230
Most of those are lewd quests, and Colorblind was just foal rape/horror, not /ss/

>>25938003
Peek your head in, but don't go all the way through.
>>
>>25938003

Not sure if we should go through it. What if there is no way back? Joyride might know if we used it or not.
>>
>>25938260
Well i was just finding examples of ones that are similar in content but more story or adventure driven.
>>
>>25938311
Besides Emerald is an Abuse victim too.
>>
More of a driving force, an end-goal is how you give us more of adventure feel.
>>
Where's all this talk of changing up the quest coming from?
>>
>>25938311
It's not as if Colt Quest is ever going to 100% lewd free. But if QM is tired of the status quo then i was suggest some ways to change. I would much rather see that than to see this Quest abandoned. I like this story/cyoa too much.
>>
>>25938218
>Colorblind
>/ss/
in a really, really fucked up way maybe

the quest runner abandoned it before it got to less depressing/disturbing lewd, if said lewd was even possible

It definitely had that adventure element, though.
>>
>>25938370

It is stagnating under its narrow constraints and must break free and live
>>
>>25938003
EMERALD HILL ZONE

BRRREEEEET DOOOT DA SKOOOOB DOOOODDD
>>
File: 312.png (240 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
312.png
240 KB, 640x600
>>25938213
>>25938218
>>25938230
>>25938260
>>25938311

(Thanks. I'll check it out.)

>>25938370
>>25938410

(Because I tried an experiment doing another CYOA and it failed.)

>>25938217
>>25938270

Emerald walks up to the portal, and taking the hat from his head sticks it through the portal. It seems to displace the portal like it was in water, and when he pulls it out he doesn't notice any difference to the hat.

He gingerly sticks a hoof in. He doesn't feel the warm sun or any sort of wind like the portal looking object seems to imply, and much like his hat his hoof appears to be okay once it's pulled out.

lastly he sticks his face in, but right as he passes his head through the portal all he can see is the wall on the other side of the machine. It seems whatever this is is acting like some sort of image.

Looking at the whole thing again, he thinks he sees two ponies in front of the house that certainly weren't there before.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25938503
Wave at the ponies. Can they see him?

Try to yell at the image too. "Say hello!"
>>
>>25938503

Can the ponies see us? Wave, perhaps?
>>
>>25938503
This has to be one of joys memories, so let's watch it play out.
>>
File: 313.png (147 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
313.png
147 KB, 640x600
>>25938529
>>25938537
>>25938567

Emerald attempts to hail the ponies, but they don't seem to notice.

Emerald supposes he shouldn't be surprised they can't hear them, they are quite far away. Just as he wishes he could get closer the portal seems to zoom in on the two ponies.

As it zooms in he realizes that it's a mare and a filly. The mare looks like an older, longer maned Joyride though she doesn't have the half-lidded expression that is often on the unicorn's face. The filly is about Emerald's age and is wearing a postman's cap and a saddlebag. Emerald is pretty sure he knows who this filly is.

"-some more snacks maybe? I don't want you to get hungry on the way!" The mare finishes.

"I'm fine mom! The next village isn't that far away, you don't need to walk me part way!" the filly Joyride says.

"I wanted to go to town anyway, my dear. But even if I didn't this is a big day!" The mom says giggling.

Joyride puffs out her cheeks, but then says happily, "Let's go!"

The mare giggles and then the two begin the walk, the portal following right behind them. They climb a small grassy hill and once atop it Emerald can see a ring of similar houses to the one they just left. The town seems peaceful, almost idyllic. As the two ponies walk they are greeted by everyone they pass by. The mare stops to talk every once and a while, but is quickly dragged away by the excited Joyride.

Joyride and her mother make it to a building that is just like the others, save for a sign with a letter on it hanging above the door.

Inside are cubbies full of letters that an older stallion is sorting.

"Ah Joyride m'girl. I have your letters right here!" The stallion says, reaching over to hand the letters to her.

She reaches for them excitedly, but just before she can reach them a flash of magenta passes between them and scoops up the letters.

"Why don't I take these, pops? I can go to both delivery places before she can make it to one!" A pegasi colt says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25939172
Oh god. We're gonna see filly Joyride get raped.
>>
>>25939172
Not much other then keep watching.
>>
>>25939172

Let's watch? We might learn something about Joyride. But we need to be careful that Joy doesn't catch us. Also check to see if the picture is visible on the other side of the arch.
>>
File: 1450798243789.jpg (40 KB, 1118x514) Image search: [Google]
1450798243789.jpg
40 KB, 1118x514
>>25939172
>Filly Joyride
My heart
>>
>>25939172
Keep watching. We're not passing up a chance to learn the innermost secrets of Joyride.
>>
>>25939204
Not everything ends with rape.
>>
>>25939241
This is going to end up with rape. I'm willing to bet.

She doesn't have a cutie mark, we don't know how she got so sexually fucked up, but odds are this how its going to happen.
>>
>>25939276
Rape... Rape never changes...
>>
>>25939276
Maybe she just really liked sex.
>>
>>25938159
Read Don't Fuck Up
>http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/fuck/
It's the perfect blend of comedy, adventure and occasional heartfelt character moments that really make you invested as a player.
DFU is the pinnacle of fun quests.

>>25938159
>actually listing Foal Quest and colorblind as examples of fun non-lewd quests
They're literally both the opposite of what he's looking for.
Foal Quest is stagnant directionless lewd; so much so that Nips lost all inspiration to continue. Nips had the exact same issue with FQ that OP seems to be having with CQ.
Colorblind is a depressing edgy lewd horror story. It's the opposite of fun.
>>
>>25939341
I was suggesting lewd/ss cyoa's he could look at for inspiration on retooling Colt Quest. I thought that's what he was asking about.
>>
>>25939341
Amusingly, DFU had a similar issue with drive. The only thing that kept it going was that the MC had drive instead of the players.
>>
File: 314.png (156 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
314.png
156 KB, 640x600
>>25939207
>>25939221
>>25939228

Emerald keeps glancing nervously back. He doesn't want Joyride to catch him here, but then he realizes that he has her keys, so she couldn't possibly get in here.

"give'em back Scout!" Joyride says, chasing the laughing pegasus around the store.

"Scout. Go out on your delivery." The stallion says sternly, causing the pegasus to float down and hand the letters over to Joyride. He then hops up to the window, turns to smirk at Joyride, then opens his wings and darts away.

"He does have a point though, little one." The stallion says to the filly as she packs away her letters, "You need to head there and come back. No wandering around now, you hear?"

"Aww, but that's the fun part..." Joyride says pouting.

"You can do that on your time off, child."

"Mom won't let me." She says, pouting more, "She says it's dangerous to wander off the roads."

"Then you would do well to listen to her. She has your best interest at heart." The stallion says, turning an eye to her.

Joyride nods and heads out the door, and after wishing her mother a goodbye takes off towards the other village. Joyride seems to take the mail stallion's advice to heart, as he can tell she is trying her best to be expedient and focus on her delivery. Once and a while Joyride has to pull herself away from following an animal or a butterfly, or taking a side path that leads off the road.

Joyride was telling the truth when she said the village wasn't that far away. In little more than an hour or two she is to the next village, which looks almost identical to hers, though with quite a few more farms. She turns into the building with the letter on it and greets the mare inside.

Emerald turns away from the portal suddenly. He thought he heard something behind him, but there isn't anything there. He must be getting jumpy.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25939707
Keep watching, perfectly aware a jumpscare is inbound.
>>
>>25939707
We should leave.
>>
>>25939707
We keep watching, but with one ear to the door.
>>
>>25939707
You're not paranoid if things really are out to get you.

Stay alert Emerald.
>>
>>25939707
Commence using our passive perception to keep an ear turned behind us, but keep watching.
>>
>>25939707
Check to see if there is a way to turn the arch off if needed. Check if keys are on yourself. Also keep an ear turned for any further sounds from behind.
>>
File: 315.png (135 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
315.png
135 KB, 640x600
>>25939733
>>25939751
>>25939771
>>25939808
>>25939822
>>25939922

Emerald swears he can feel someone watching him. He walks over to the pedestal wondering if there is anyway to turn off the machine. He fiddles with the orb on the machine, and after a small tug the portal turns off, and the foggy gray liquid fills the orb back up. He places the cloudy ball back down and the memory comes back, though he has to watch it from the beginning.

Getting comfortable, he waits for the memory to catch up to where he left it.

Joyride leaves behind the mail mare, and right as he leaves the post office a familiar magenta pegasus lands heavily in front of her.

"I bet you flew as fast as you could just so you could pretend you are cool." Joyride says with a sneer.

"Heck no." Scout says, floating after Joyride as she attempts to walk away, "That's how fast I always fly. Even if I couldn't though, us pegasi are always going to have a hoof up on delivering mail. It's just easier to fly over everything, ya know?"

"Says you." Joyride retorts.

"I bet I could make it back to our village before you can!" Scout says, landing in front of her.

"You're on!" Joyride yells, and then both of them are off.

It isn't long before Emerald realizes that Joyride is indeed incredibly outclassed. Scout is clearly not trying his hardest, and flies circles around the filly, goading her on and teasing her, even commenting about her stamina when she can't keep the pace she originally had up. Much to Emerald's respect she simply puts up with it and keeps running.

Eventually Joyride's village comes into sight, and the pegasus says, "Welp, see ya later slowpoke" and zooms off towards the town.

Joyride, focusing on running, doesn't see her horn light up, and in a flash she is suddenly in the center of the village, much to the shock of both her and the magenta pegasi. The shock on filly Joyride's face is the last thing Emerald sees as the memory ends and the portal switches off.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25940320
At least it was a good memory.
We should come back to see more later.

For now lets just go to bed and see if/when Joy realizes our little prank.
>>
>>25940320

Let's try to remember what key led to this room. Check on Joyride to be sure she's still asleep and then try another key and see where it leads.
>>
>>25940320
Let's take the orb and put it back. Then we leave the room and go to our own. We should sleep.
>>
>>25940320
Put everything back as it was and head to bed, but memorize which key opens this door first. While our youthful curiosity won't be denied, we need to stave off this blowing up in our faces as long as possible.
>>
>>25940320
Turn around and see Joy with spare keys.
>>
File: 316.png (74 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
316.png
74 KB, 640x600
>>25940352
>>25940407
>>25940428

(Probably last for the night. I'll get some in tomorrow, but I might also do something for New Year's just to get out of the apartment.)

Emerald smiles. Emerald was kind of expecting something bad to happen, but it was actually quite pleasant. He's glad Joyride had a nice childhood.

Taking the orb, he places it back on the shelf where he found it and then walks out the door, taking note to remember the plain, heart engraved key. If possible he'd like to come back sometime.

Emerald opens the door back to Joyride's room, and is relieved to find her still snoring. He places the keys back on the nightstand and then hastily makes his way out and back to his apartment. He is suddenly feeling quite tired, and after removing his disguise falls into bed and fast asleep.

---

The next day he wakes up to knocking at his door. Getting up he opens it to see Joyride standing there.

"Heyyy lil' perv. Thanks for getting me into bed last night." She says, walking in and sitting at his small table, "I had to drink some people under the table, but I managed to get you some fake passports. If we are lucky we can ride a boat and not have to pass through the Whitherwater checkpoints! It'd be nice not to have to walk all that way as well."

Emerald nods, and asks if the war zone is pretty far away.

"Probably a good fortnight if we walk. A little shorter if we go by boat." Joyride says, and then continues, "Plus that means we can go by the waterfront. Sleazy pirate hookers man, they are pretty good! Oh, speaking of hookers I find some possible 'clients' if you want a few extra bits before we go. One of my dockworker friends, another diplomat, and an alchemist friend of mine. Here, I have some pictures if you want to see."

Joyride throws him some pictures, and after taking one glance at them glares at Joyride. They are all zebras. Emerald makes a comment about this.

"Oh, are they? I hadn't even noticed." She says, grinning.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25940633
Can we see the pictures?
>>
>>25940633
You know Joy, you're a dick when you're drunk.
You really cockblocked me with Sensoria last night.

Emphasize 'cock' and 'dick' just to see if she puts two and two together.

If not then Emerald can chalk one victory up to him, seeing as he never got counter pranked.
>>
>>25940633

Check the pictures again to see if they are male or female Zebras.
>>
>>25940633

sleep tight, sleepyjewel
>>
I already know something fucked up must have happened to joyride that turned her from a fun, innocent filly to an immortal capitalist slut.

I'm just curious as to what.
>>
>>25940915
>immortal capitalist slut

You say these words as if any of them are bad...
>>
>>25940633
Ask joyride which one has biggest D and who likes to cuddle.
>>
>>25940633
The alchemist might give us some potion recipes we can use afterwards.
>>
>>25940953
they are subjectively, you mortal capitalist slut
>>
>>25940633
>>25940998
Go big or go home.
>>
So I'm guessing that was a personal memory room we stumbled on?
>>
>>25941863
Probably. That memory had butt mark story written all over it, too.

Also tell her to quit the gay zebra crap, and that we are mad at her for cock blocking us with Sensoria.
>>
>>25940633
How about... all of them? At once?
>>
>>25940633
If anybody, the alchemist. Maybe he can teach us some potion stuff. I feel a little guilty spying on Joy's personal life. Kind of want to tell her, but maybe we shouldn't, I don't know.
>>
>>25940633
Say she owes you one good date with Sensoria. She ruined it and you were just trying to show her a good time and give her a chance.
>>
>>25940633
Zebra alchemy is pretty garbage. How about we ask what the fuck they look like besides, you know, just their race and occupation? It's pretty important.
>>
>>25940633
Ask her what's her obsession with zebras. She's pretty much acting like a dick whenever they get brought up. Joy sort of strikes me as the white guy that always tries to act like he's down but then panders to the stereotypes behind closed doors. I'm sure her friends feel great about being used like that in a racial sense.
>>
>>25940633
I can guarantee Joy had a bad childhood and Emerald just bitched out watching the portal because you're all wenies and couldn't see what happens later to her.
>>
>>25942012
This. Sensoria was being very kind and Joy seems like more of a pain in the ass as time goes on.
>>
>>25940633
Decline being a prostitute any longer. It is dangerous and obviously any pony, zebra, or gryphon etc willing to sleep with a little colt for cash before even laying eyes on him is probably no good to be around, let alone sex.

Emerald should control his own sexual destiny for now.
>>
>>25941487
Maybe when we have a choice of a caring partner. Then we can have sex with one of them.
>>
>>25940633
What the fuck is wrong with Joy lately? She seems to be falling apart ever since we got into town. Emotionless, dead-inside orgies, getting drunk, cock blocking Emerald, sending us on dangerous trips, all this racial stuff, etc. Good thing we didn't take the drugs because I guarantee that the guy was a narcotics officer too. Duh.

Speaking of drugs, I notice Joy usually partakes in most anything to numb herself, so I wonder how much she's on? I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>25940633
>gives us three options
>all of them zebra
>all occupations and no genders

I'm smelling a guaranteed gay scene coming up with a high chances for race baiting...
>>
>>25943102
Joy has no friends. ONLY interests.
>>
>>25940633
Ask Joy if she feels hung over.
>>
>>25940633
>the diplomat hate fucks Emerald because of the war in order to relieve his frustrations on ponies he normally must conceal for diplomacy
>the dock worker hate fucks Emerald because he's a racist himself and is a low brow shoreman.
>the alchemist hate fucks Emerald because of the war and the pony alchemy being used against inferior zebra alchemy giving him a new way to test his "submission spells" on Emerald for the war effort

Calling the options now.
>>
File: 1439179527383.jpg (65 KB, 514x720) Image search: [Google]
1439179527383.jpg
65 KB, 514x720
>>25940633
>no zebra twins
Joy are you even trying?
>>
File: twilight sparkle horn.gif (69 KB, 311x323) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle horn.gif
69 KB, 311x323
>>25943170
You're smelling my expanded dong.
>>
Well then
>>
>>25940633
Give the picture back to her and say "no thanks."
>>
>>25940633
ahh man now's our chance to get a foursome going on!
>>
>>25944930
This
>>
>>25940633
Decline without more information.
>>
>>25940633
Grill her a bit for blocking your horsecock.
>>
>>25940633
Get that zebra lovein' emerald.
>>
b
>>
>>25940633
sleep tight, poner
>>
http://imgur.com/RRtcW7b
>>
>>25947737
That's hot as fuck. No homo.
>>
>>25947737
wewlad
>>
>>25947737
Happy new years drawfag
>>
>>25947737
My dick
>>
>>25947793
Likewise anon.
>>25947752
>>25947775
>>25947807
Glad you guys like it.
>>
>>25947962
Can you draw Emerald's girls? There is a serious lack of Joy art
>>
>>25948065
She is cute so that'd be no problem, but I won't make any promises. For I am very lazy and my work ethic is very fickle.

Though i'm not sure what you mean by emeralds "girls". First thing I thought of when you said "girls" was boobs. But that's obviously not what you mean.
>>
>>25948171
A butt comparison shot of Joy, Hope, and Sensora of course.
>>
File: 1450762309274.png (10 KB, 327x173) Image search: [Google]
1450762309274.png
10 KB, 327x173
>>25948186
>A butt comparison shot of Joy, Hope, and Sensora of course.
This right here

You can even use this as inspiration
https://derpiboo.ru/684767?scope=scpefba001e00f13eaf8b42960082d89d4184548c08c
>>
>>25948186
>>25948357
Like I said, no promises, but I'll think about it.
>>
>>25948186
>All of them just sitting in a circle talking about Emerald's dick.
>"It has just the cutest mottled pattern on it!"
>"I'm afraid I wasn't *heavy breathing* able to see it"
>"Forget his dick, you should try out his ass!"
>>
>>25947737
U-unf. I think I actually like the SFW more
>>
>>25948579
That's fine, i'm assuming on a subconcious level, your brain would fill in the details in the way that you'd find the sexiest.
>>
File: 317.png (154 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
317.png
154 KB, 640x600
>>25940676
>>25940679
>>25940696
>>25940998
>>25941186
>>25941487
>>25942012
>>25942026
>>25942451
>>25943086
>>25943095
>>25943102
>>25943157
>>25943170
>>25943213
>>25946589
>>25946597
>>25946691

Emerald asks if he can have all three at once to save time.

Surprised, Joyride replies "I can totally plan that lil' perv! My goodness, maybe you really are my apprentice after all!"

Emerald makes it clear that he was joking.

"Aww, why you gotta get my hopes up like that. Being cruel to your mentor, jeez!" She says smiling.

Emerald points out that she cockblocked him yesterday.

"Hey, I was just looking out for both you and Hope. Been gone one day and you are already trying to cheat on her, jeez." Joyride says, grinning widely, "Such a young age, and already a player."

Emerald comments that that is pretty rich considering that she is trying to whore him out.

"There is a difference between selling yourself and bringing a date home to fuck. One is business and the other is more personal and intimate. You realize that if you keep going down that path eventually you'll break either Hope or Sensoria's heart, right? Maybe even both!" Joyride says, shaking her head, but still grinning, "So cruel... So cruel!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25949053
>implying she even gives a shit
fuck you joy.
What's the deal with mr.smiles in the middle
>>
>>25949053
I tell her how we called hope mommy and kinda sunk that ship. Hope is more of a mommy figure anyway.

Besides were still a bit young for any kind of commitment....hope and sensoria couldn't be bad if anyone thought we were in a real relationship with one of them.

Now back to taking all those guys at one. Let's do that.
>>
>>25949053
Ask joy where you focus is. You would like it now.
>>
I think i'd be a good idea to at least think of a tactful way to let Hope know that we've been sleeping around. Assuming she's one of those ponies that wants strict monogamy.
>>
File: 1439521302638.jpg (18 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
1439521302638.jpg
18 KB, 261x296
>>25949199
>hey Hope I whore myself out because there's a fuck huge bounty on my head and baby, freedom ain't free
>>
>>25949053
Dock worker, because he looks way more normal than the two crazy foreigners.
>>
>>25949245
It's fun and he gets stuff out of it, sounds like the mostly sweet taste of freedom to me.

Also, did sensoria ever get a color scheme?
>>
>>25949053
We've been training our butthole for this. I think we can take three at once.
Tell joy we changed our mind.
>>
We should challenge ourselves and accept all 3 clients. It's not like we have to take em all in the ass at once. He has a mouth after all. One of em would have to wait their turn of course.
>>
>>25949463
We have hooves, I don't think the third one needs to.
>>
>>25949463
I'm down for it
>>
>>25949463
Have you considered that they aren't into it and want a one on one?
>>
File: 33rjuoijafidjfife89e8fi.png (435 KB, 1327x805) Image search: [Google]
33rjuoijafidjfife89e8fi.png
435 KB, 1327x805
>>25949503
I was thinking a hoof too, but i would think they would prefer to have a mouth or butt enveloping their dick. Maybe, or maybe they won't be picky.

http://i.imgur.com/grn85NJ.png

Would of been colored, but i'm lazy and I don't know what would be Sensoria's color scheme.

>>25949541
That is absolutely a possibility too. But Joy did sound like she would arrange it, so either she knows they would, or is just making assumptions.
>>
>>25949541
Or what if they're not pedophiles.
That'd make it awkward.
>>
Part of me wants to swear off ever sleeping with a zebra just to spite joy.
>>
>>25949572
Noice
>>
File: 318.png (98 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
318.png
98 KB, 640x600
>>25949116
>>25949137
>>25949194
>>25949199
>>25949245
>>25949405
>>25949463
>>25949515

Emerald says that he isn't sure that Hope would like him in that way, and explains the whole thing with the "mother" slip.

Joyride bursts out in laughter. She laughs so hard she falls to the floor, and seems to have trouble getting up.

"Y-you called her mommy?" She says, tears streaking her face, "And she liked it? Holy crap, that's hot, but you are also both FREAKS."

Emerald crosses his front legs and blushes. Emerald begins to wonder if she would mind him sleeping around, and wonders just how much Hope really does like him.

Then his mind starts to stray over to the pictures of the zebra in front of him.

Emerald asks if she really could make it so he could get all three at once.

The unicorn sits up so quick that Emerald finds it hard to believe she didn't get whiplash.

"For real? Don't tease me like this Emerald!" Joyride says, leaning over the table excitedly, "I'll even take you out for ice cream afterwards!

Emerald looks down at the pictures again... It wouldn't be so bad, would it?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25949736
do it
>>
>>25949736
How about actually making it worth our while? Give us more money and a invisibility potion.
>>
>>25949736
Is it physically possible for Emerald? He only has 2 holes.
>>
>>25949736
Do it.

For the D and the ice cream!
I want mint chip flavor.
>>
>>25949761
Yes, let's make it worth our while a bit. I know we're basically a slave at this point, but we could at least try to get something nice out of it.
>>
>>25949736
Could you pretty us up for the occasion?
>>
Why can't we be turned into a filly again?
>>
File: 1450167902690.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450167902690.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>25949572
Great job
>>
>>25949736
>that joy face
kek

But seriously, this better be some bitchin' ice cream.
>>
we're doing a terrible job of taking care of emerald.
>>
>>25949572
Oddly wide hips but nice none-the-less.
>>
>>25949781
sex change potion?
>>
>>25949766
Two take one hole one takes the other.
Or if in doubt use your hooves. Problem solved.
>>
>>25949783
>>25949799
I'm done mucking up his thread for now, I dont' know how he makes the his pictures so fast, but i'm slow as fuck, and it it's kinda exhausting.
>>
>>25949802
That'll work, let's tell joy to give us a sex change potion.
>>
>>25949796
Don't worry, I'm sure the zebras will take good care of him instead.
>>
>>25949766
Never read a gangbang fic? If nothing else he can alternate dick sucking on two while getting pounded.
>>
>>25949736
do it
>>
>>25949818
but they wanted a colt...they could all be homos.
>>
>>25949818
I'd rather stay a colt.
>>
>>25949818
Nooo damnit, i want some more not straight stuff, don't take this from me.

I do like the poonani though, so it's not like i have anything against it, I just want to balance the ratio of gay to straight a bit more.
>>
>>25949840
>>25949848
>>25949828
agreed
>>
>>25949766
If we want to be crazy we could take a potion to make our dick fuckable.
>>
>>25949839
But we already look like a filly. We don't even know what their tastes are.
>>
>>25949872
I find that more an amusing idea than sexy.
>>
>>25949878
We know they like traps.
>>
File: 319.png (130 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
319.png
130 KB, 640x600
>>25949755
>>25949761
>>25949768
>>25949774
>>25949775
>>25949807
>>25949829
>>25949839
>>25949840
>>25949891

Emerald says he'll do it as long as the money is really worth the while... And if he gets mint chocolate chip ice cream... Two scoops!

Joyride darts up and starts to walk backwards towards the door, "Trust me, It'll be worth your while! Now don't you go chickening out on me okay? I'm going to go set this up for tonight so be here a little early so I can doll you up properly!"

She slams the door behind her, and now the room seems oddly quiet. What did she mean by 'dolled up'? Is she going to put him in a dress again? Well whatever, I guess Emerald has the rest of the day ahead of him.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25950174
Leave the house and explore the city.
>>
>>25950174
Study some goat magic. We haven't done any magic studies in a while.
>>
>>25950174
yes massa
yeesh
>>
>>25950174
To the library!
>>
Maybe do a bit of studying at least, and then take a break by going on a stroll.
>>
>>25950174
We should look for aphrodisiacs or muscle relaxers to keep from tearing a sphincter...

Goddamnit guys I didn't want to get gangbanged...
>>
>>25950174
Maybe a bite to eat too
>>
>>25950269
>2016
>not wanting to get gangbanged
>>
>>25950269
Well anon, all you can do now is mentally prepare yourself. I'm gonna mentally prepare myself by thinking about how much of a strech those deliciously fat zebra dicks are gonna make.
>>
>>25950269
maybe a book to be consulted? Wouldn't hurt to be prepared
>>25950285
Sweden, please
>>
>>25950269
i can live with it if it means the gayfags can shut the fuck up
>>
File: 320.png (117 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
320.png
117 KB, 640x600
>>25950184
>>25950216
>>25950236
>>25950263
>>25950269
>>25950274
>>25950294
>>25950303

(Last for the night. Time to go get into New Year's shenanigans.)

Emerald decides to go and study at the library. He calls for some of the easier goat magic books again and starts reading.

>Emerald learns more about Goat Magic!

After a few hours his stomach starts to rumble. He completely forgot to eat breakfast!

Oh well, he was thinking about going for a walk anyway. Storing the book in his bag he makes his way out the door and over to the fountain district. Once there a delicious smell of grilled vegetables meets his nose, and he comes across someone selling kebabs, which he buys one of, and then a second once he finds out how delicious they are.

While he eats he looks at a nearby directory of the city. It's very basic but it appears that the city is broken up into five parts. A North, South, East, and West district, as well as a district in the center called the Castle District. There is a short blurb on the map about each district. It seems the north district is known for it's harbor, the west for it's trading, the east for it's shopping, and the south for it's industry. In addition, the castle seems to be known for it's governmental facilities. Emerald is thinking about walking among one of them, but then sees a crowd of people gathering around... Something. There is far too many to see anything, but he hears arguing, and one of them is almost certainly a pony his age.

M-maybe he should keep his distance though. He doesn't like the idea of being in a big group of people and possibly getting discovered.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25950796
We know literally no ponies our age, so either one of those kidnappers or no one we know. We can take a look, but we shouldn't get close.
>>
File: kekbab.jpg (197 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
kekbab.jpg
197 KB, 904x864
>>25950796
>he comes across someone selling kebabs, which he buys one of, and then a second once he finds out how delicious they are.
>>
>>25950304
Maybe for a bit, but we'll never shut up for too long. Are you satisfied after just a single bite of something?

With that being said, i'd only exert my thirst in more tactful and appropriate times and i'd hope most other people would too.
>>
>>25950796
Dear stars above, the cuteness levels on that are almost dangerous.
>>
>>25950796
Check out the pony that's arguing with someone and find out what they're arguing about.
>>
>>25950860
what world do you live in where an all male gangbang only qualifies as a "bite"?

Also I'm the type of person that is happy once they get something. Let's say I wanted to get a threesome with two twin mares. If that happened I wouldn't say " alright now make it four mares. now six!"
I would be content with what I had.
>>
inb4 long pointless argument that already happened five times
>>
>>25951047
One instance in a succession of situations where it doesn't usually go the way you'd like is a "bite" as far as I'm concerned.

And just cause you get something once doesn't mean you shouldn't ever get it again. You might be sated for a while, and that's good. But you'll want more eventually.

OP has been mostly fair for the most part, so I only wanted to express what I wanted without being too demanding and abrasive. Nor do I expect it at every moment it's even slightly possible.

No one should really, it's all up to him in the end.
>>
>>25951188
All i can say is god damn that's gay hungry
>>
File: My_a69382_2777740.jpg (58 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
My_a69382_2777740.jpg
58 KB, 480x535
>>25951099
>>
File: hunger levels.png (131 KB, 662x521) Image search: [Google]
hunger levels.png
131 KB, 662x521
>>25951319
Very hungry.
>>
>>25951791
I require this cereal in my life.
>>
File: 1418509138768.jpg (127 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
1418509138768.jpg
127 KB, 400x545
>>25950796
>"YUO BETTER BE OF REMOVINGS KEBAB TINY HOMOSEX HORSE"
>>
>>25950796
That's one way to remove kebab
>>
>>25951791
This is exactly what we'll be doing soon
>>
File: 1419643307272.jpg (22 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
1419643307272.jpg
22 KB, 429x645
>>25950796
REMOVE
>>
>>25950796
Move along nothing to see here
>>
http://imgur.com/XQ36zim
>>
>>25953396
W E W N I P S
>>
>>25953396
Based Nips.
>>
File: 1330315095935s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1330315095935s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>25953396
You spoil us, Nips.
>>
>>25950796
protective mode engage!

go see if the filly or colt is in any trouble and needs protecting.
>>
>>25949736
fucking hell you little slut. do it. get it out the way, the flesh is only one of three parts of your being.
>>
>>25950796
Keep distance but see what the argument is about.
>>
>>25950174
>>25949736
We should tell her, right after our ponut gets rekt, that the necklace told us that the threesome was a good idea.

This might just freak her out.
>>
>>25950174

Emerald wonders if he made the right choice.
>>
>>25954347
While that'd be hilarious, I don't think this is meant to be like voices in his head.
>>
>>25953396
so that's what you were working on in your stream, I thought he looked familiar. I was too tired to stay up and see the finished product.
>>
File: 321.png (108 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
321.png
108 KB, 640x600
>>25950848
>>25950983
>>25954209
>>25954257

Emerald approaches the crowd and attempts to see what is going on. Emerald can't seem to make headway through the group, so climbs atop a the pedestal of a nearby statue and peers over.

There is a big stallion wearing a hood staring down a colt. Emerald has to admire the colt's bravery because he is staring at him right back. The colt has a light red coat with a firey red mane. The two are arguing, though the colt is much louder, and it's only thanks to him that he can figure out some semblance of what is going on.

"I didn't steal nothin'! Does it look like I gotta apple on me?"

The stallion says something curtly to the colt, and he responds with,

"I ain't letting you check my pockets! What's that, an excuse to frisk me you old pervert?"

The stallion says something again, and the colt replies, "I hope you DO go and get the guard! Maybe they'll arrest you for overcharging on your half rotten apples!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25955832
help the colt by paying the stallion for whatever was taken.
>>
>>25955832
Oh god another bounty hunter.
>>
>>25955832
>that colt
hue
Do: >>25955861
>>
>>25955861
I'd say we help out too. But we might want to skedaddle after doing so. Just as a precaution.
>>
File: rarity45.jpg (377 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
rarity45.jpg
377 KB, 1600x1600
>>25953396
Oh my.
>>
>>25955879
yeah, let's bring the colt somewhere quiet
>>
>>25955832
>our name is emerald and we have a ruby
>his name is ? and he has an emerald
also he's cute
Get in there.
>>
>Inb4 the colt is a reverse trap
>>
File: 1445703177691.png (146 KB, 412x512) Image search: [Google]
1445703177691.png
146 KB, 412x512
>>25953396
Obby
>>
File: 1437680620150.jpg (31 KB, 433x433) Image search: [Google]
1437680620150.jpg
31 KB, 433x433
>>25955919
>inb4 the colt is a reverse trap and also our sister
>>
>>25955898
That could be entertaining, but that's not what I meant. Heh.

>>25955919
That'd be quite a twist.
>>
>>25955945
oh god
>Emerald, boy, has a ruby, girlish
the new one
>Ruby, girl, has a ruby, boyish
PERFECT SENSE
E
R
F
E
C
R
>>
>>25955957
*has an emerald
>>
File: top unf.png (147 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
top unf.png
147 KB, 540x540
>>25955919
>>
File: 448.jpg (33 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
33 KB, 600x553
>>25955945
We still manage fuck her despite knowing that
>>
>>25955972
Doubtful. Odds are this character was introduced after ficfic got the advice that we need more non-lewd characters in the quest.
>>
File: large.png (135 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
large.png
135 KB, 640x700
>>25955832
>that colt
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK

We need to save him now
>>
>>25955919
that would be the best thing ever
>>
>>25956028
Oh christ your're right!

Unless making them look the same was an accidental coincidence, but I don't think it was an accident.

Which also begs the question of if we will get to see the other colt too.
>>
File: Rainbow hahaha.gif (652 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow hahaha.gif
652 KB, 256x144
>>25956052
and then it's revealed the other two colts were being quested on other chans and everything comes together in a super mega quest.
>mfw
>>
>>25956061
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>25956028
Wait, if he has a gem WHICH BOARD IS INFLUENCING HIM
>>
>>25956028
We got a cock ring while the other two got a kinfe and a bag.
>>
>>25956061
It'd be awesome if there was ever a quest like that.
>>
>>25956061
>multiple party members
>pulling a GTA 5 with the 3 colts
>using their abilities and working together
>Gangbangs
I would be okay with that
>>25956146
WE ponychan crossover now
>>
File: 1451176503235.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1451176503235.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>>25956146
>there is a parallel universe where /mlp/ picked another colt
>quest initially broke the fourth wall with the gem properties
>now it became an inter dimensional cooperation between different /mlp/'s
Crisis of infinite horsefuckers
>>
>>25956174
>some moron said that with the power of friendship we could make joy orgasm
>realize just now that he was right but not in the way he intended
>we need to find the farm colt and then all three of us bang joy.
>>
File: APPELOX.png (334 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
APPELOX.png
334 KB, 900x500
>>25956146
>>25956162
>>25956174
>>25956195
Well I guess we know what the final boss is now. Sorry QM for ruining it.
>>
File: 322.png (91 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
322.png
91 KB, 640x600
>>25955861
>>25955879
>>25955898

Emerald forces his way through the crowd and between the colt and the big stallion. He says he is sorry about his friend, and that here is the bit for the apple.

The stallion seems satisfied by this, and Emerald then steers the colt around a corner away from the eyes of the other ponies.

"Jeez, would'ja stop pushin'?" The red maned colt says, slapping Emerald's hooves away.

The colt then reaches under his shirt and pulls out and apple and says, "Thanks for that by the way. I don't usually get caught by that idiot but I got unlucky this time."

The colt takes a bite of the apple, and then looking at Emerald says, "Oh sorry, wanna bite?"

Emerald says no thanks.

"Suit yerself." He says, taking another bite, "Hey, my names Ruby, what's yours?"

Emerald gives him the name Sapphire, knowing better than to trust anyone with his name after the Shock Top incident.

"Nice to meet'cha. Sorry you had to pay for my apple. Hey, I know! I'll show ya something really cool in exchange, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone else m'kay?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25956329
Sure ok.
>>
>>25956329
wait for him to pull out his knife to show us and tell us about an encounter he used it in.
Commend him on his bravery.Then ask about that earring. It looks pretty. Where did he get it?
>>
>>25956358 (you)
guessing other characters actions, essentially trying to write for the QM, seems to not be the best idea. But tee-hee i like the direction this is going in and wanted to flex my thread 1 guns.

>implying that matters
>>
>>25956329
Say sure in a nice pleasant tone but be cautious em, we dont know enough about red here to trust them.
>>
>>25956329
We ain't following him into any alleys, if that's what he's thinking.
>>
>>25956493
>follow her into the alley
>we get raped by the tomboy
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (26 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
26 KB, 500x515
>>25956526
>not wanting this
>>
>>25956526
>>25956583
>wanting to get robbed
>>
>>25956329
Keep your guard up
>>
>>25956329
is it an amulet?

it's probably just his penis
>>
File: 323.png (102 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
323.png
102 KB, 640x600
>>25956339
>>25956358
>>25956437
>>25956493
>>25956526

Emerald tells Ruby that as long as he isn't going down any alleys then he'll follow.

"Ugh, I guess we can walk on the main streets, but that's going to make it take a bit longer." Ruby says with a grunt.

The two young ponies begin walking towards west, and Emerald asks exactly where they are going.

Ruby gives a bark of laughter and then says, "Towards the castle district. Any more than that and it'll spoil the surprise! Just watch out for guards once we get close alright? It's important that we aren't spotted." Ruby says with a wink.

Emerald asks if that is a real knife he has on.

"Yup!" the red colt says pulling it out.

The knife is very worn and badly chipped, but Ruby holds it carefully like a great treasure. Emerald asks if he has ever used it before.

"Nope! But I ain't scared of using it if I need too!" Ruby says, sheathing it again as they continue to walk.

As they get close to the looming castle Emerald sees the entrance way, and though he thought that's where they were going Ruby leads him north of it along the wall. He keeps glancing up, clearly looking for something.

Some guards on patrol start coming from around the corner and Ruby gives a small sound of annoyance and leans against the wall, Emerald imitating him soon after.

The guards walk by, but not without giving the pair of colts a stare down.

"What, it illegal to stand now? I ain't doin' nothin'!" Ruby shouts after them. Luckily the guards ignore it.

Emerald says that he thought the point was not to get the guard's attention.

"Sorry, it's just every time I see a guard it riles me up." Ruby says angrily, "Anyway, let's get going."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25956907
Ask why he doesn't like guards. They're only guarding whatever they're supposed to. They usually don't care about you.
>>
>>25956907
Broach the subject carefully, and ask ,nicely ,why guards rile him up so.
>>
>>25956967
this. If his idea of repayment is to show us something idgaf about then he'd better come up with something better.
>>
>>25957002
yeah, i can't believe we wasted a bit on this. we could have thrown it in a fountain and made a wish.
>>
>>25956907

Ask where's he from and politely ask what about guards that bother him so.
>>
(So for some reason my Internet is working on my computer, so I'm going to take a little break and run some errands. Hopefully whatever it is will fix itself. )
>>
>>25957383
the internet is working? no way. it never does that
>hahaa got em im funny haaa
>>
>>25957383
kay
>>
>>25955919
yes pls
>>
>>25957383
QM, please be honest with me, were you planning this multiple protags thing since the beginning?
>>
>>25957527
>emerald is kill
>his spirit possesses ruby's earring
>>
>>25957611
That's fucking dark, i love it
>>
>>25957611
Oh god this is gonna turn into highlander
>The gems of the other world
>Possessed by spirits of perverse and eldritch demons.
>Each gem is one part of a whole
>Split between three children whose innocence protects them
>if reunited the gems will allow the demons entrance into their world
>>
File: its fine everythings fine.gif (915 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
its fine everythings fine.gif
915 KB, 255x164
>>25957712
>The stones manipulate the kids into fighting one another for power
>>
>>25957527
I have my doubts, this is probably a way to retool the quest to be more adventure driven.
>>
>>25957734
I think we could take Ruby. Our knife is better than his.
>>
File: 1450335738189.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450335738189.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>25957712
>all gems are gathered in the end
>mfw final boss is Anonymous
>>
>>25957849
He can help us with the zebras
>>
>>25957849
Are you telling me we're going to 'impale' this tomboy on our 'implement' in an aggressive manner. god anon tell me more
>>
>>25957866
I don't think Ruby would be interested in a gay Zebra orgy.
>>
>>25957993
neither was emerald until voices told him to.
>>
>>25957993
A street urchin has gotta get by somehow.
>>
>>25958897
Yeah, mostly through robbery and swindling. Ruby does not seem to be a prostitute to me. But tell you what how about we ask Ruby what his occupation is and if he proves trust worthy invite him to the gang bang. This will likely meen less money for Emerald though.
>>
I think everyone is forgetting the most important thing about zebras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtS3chgj5H0

2:15+ is the important part.
>>
>>25959028
he's probably not desperate enough.
>>
It wouldn't hurt to tactfully ask Ruby why he doesn't like guards. I'd be willing to bet it has something to do with something that happened to one of his family members.

Also ask him if this thing we are going to see is gonna get us in any trouble.
>>
How about we ask ruby if he's from this city or not and where his parents are. Let's tell him our parents are dead.
>>
>>25959268
That's the oddest coincidence, i was just thinking about/ watching a conversation about how much zebras jizz. That shit's awesome, but would probably be a pain in the ass to clean up, if you needed to for some reason.
>>
>>25959304
It's not a coincidence.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.