[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, you can't just abduct baby dragons for "delivery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1053876.jpg (22 KB, 407x397) Image search: [Google]
1053876.jpg
22 KB, 407x397
>"Anon, you can't just abduct baby dragons for "delivery purposes."
>"Also stop foalnapping foals and delivering them by dragon-fire to various ponies who have no relationship with said foals."
>"And for the last time, quit calling yourself "The Stork."
>>
>>25937892
OH FINE TWILIGHT DICKSHIT I'LL JUST GO BACK TO EATING KIDS WITH MY DICK AND KILLING THEM WITH MY CUM
>>
>>25937892
If Celestia can abduct a baby dragon to send letters, so can I.
>>
>>25937963
I'm actually curious now as to how Celestia got that egg. Never thought about it until now.
>>
>>25937892
>"Where did you even learn to do this?"
YOU, ALRIGHT?
I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU.
>>
>>25937987
How has it been five seasons and we haven't figured it out?
>>
>>25937987
I find it stranger that she had a spell to get letters sent with dragon fire prepared.
>>
>>25937996
Because fuck Spike lol let's sell more princess toys.
>>
>>25938165
Supposedly a fucking comic is going to handle at least how Twilight raised him.
>>
>>25938190
Didn't Celestia raise him?
>>
>>25938236
You expect Ted "M'ladies like the show, so I do to" Anderson to realize that?
>>
>>25937991
Remember kids,
Ponies who abduct baby dragons...
have humans who abduct baby dragons.
>>
>>25937892
The Stork has a higher authority than you Twiggy. Besides how can you stop me? I have diplomatic immunity.
>>
>>25938190
>comic
I'd be mad, but I stopped reading the comics years ago.
>>
>>25937991
>>25939017

Come, now. You know that Twilight didn't abduct a baby dragon. She merely took one that came from somewhere that she doesn't know anything about as her slave.
>>
>>25937909
>>
>>25937892
IT'S MY DREAM! I WILL BE THE STORK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHWri3VHIVI
ALL THE MARES SHALL HAVE KIDS!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.