[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when are we going to get more edge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: rainbow dykee.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dykee.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
when are we going to get more edge?
>>
File: 1447912837553.gif (1005 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1447912837553.gif
1005 KB, 500x280
>>25937254
Just a reminder we have an emo pony general.
>>
>>25937254
When Past Sins becomes canon.
>>
>>25937254
When people realize that IDW is technically canon, since Hasbro itself decided it was canon.
>>
>>25937291
don't encourage that nyxfag

>>25937387
How long before Hasbro relises how shit IWD has treated mlp and they burn that bridge?
>>
>>25937444
The second someone at Hasbro actually reads the comics after it pulls a "Crying Sonic."
>>
File: 1449462772302.png (129 KB, 497x451) Image search: [Google]
1449462772302.png
129 KB, 497x451
>>25937254
When Starlight has to attempt a hostage negotiation when the griffon kingdom takes the princesess.
>>
>>25937444
>>25937475
They won't as long as it brings in a net positive sum of money. We can only kill the beast if we ignore it.
>>
>>25937544
It's an accomplishment when the secondary series pulls in 15k and the main 20k. IDW is hilariously incompetent with the series and Hasbro cares about the wrong things.

As long as it's not rude, lewd, or crude, Hasbro doesn't get a shit what they do.
>>
>>25937578
>rude
I think there was some backlash over Bridle Gossip.
>lewd
There's lots of innuendo to be found. Sometimes I swear it's intentional.
>crude
I'm pretty sure a company that panders to kids would consider the genocide of a village of kittens, along with other endeavors of the changelings, to be crude.
>>
>>25937790
I forgot one: "doesn't get them sued."

And I guess if they allowed a fucking Ferguson analog and the primary artist on the series is mostly known for DC spanking fetish art, they don't care.
>>
File: rainbow5.png (3 MB, 3500x2200) Image search: [Google]
rainbow5.png
3 MB, 3500x2200
>>25937254
I wanna see vampire guard Dash VS war-torn Dash
>>
>>25937291
Nyx will become canon in Season 6.
>>
>>25937272
Rubber ducks?
More like rubber KEKS!
>>
>>25937387
>When people realize that IDW is technically canon,

That's not going to happen until the show actually acts like it's canon and stops ignoring it or in some cases outright overwriting it. I mean, if the show itself doesn't act like it's canon and pretends the events inside of them didn't happen, why should the fans or anyone else treat them like canon?

It gets especially glaring when they do episodes like the season finales when they bring up all the 'big' stuff that happened in Equestria, yet somehow the major threats in the comics just get plain ignored. Shit, even Luna's episodes pretend like nothing she did in the comics actually happened.

>since Hasbro itself decided it was canon.

You mean when their current head of storytelling and head of the MLP show outright said unless you see it in the show, it didn't happen and is a side thing?

Sure it is.
>>
>>25937254
When Applejack tells the truth about her parents
>>
>>25938997
>Sure it is
The thing is, if a corporation said something is canon, it doesn't matter what the lower staff say. Bobby Curnow may have said that the comics aren't really canon due to contradictions, but one of the higher echelons of Hasbro said that IDW was indeed canon.
I can't find the thread where I saw it, but one post had about three sources, one of them leading to twitter, about how IDW is technically canon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.